My Awakening

Story Info
A gym session becomes unexpectedly erotic.
863 words
3.69
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past few years, I have been hitting the gym pretty hard. Quite often, I stand naked in front of a mirror and admire my thick back, toned ass, and veiny arms.

Post-training I am always horny and full of energy. My wife isn't as energetic as me, so I am left with me and my right hand.

As of late, I have been staring admiringly at some of the other guys at the gym. From time to time, if they have a wedgie, I am staring at their booty. I am an arse man. Sue me.

One day, my admiration became unexpectedly sexual. It was a Monday and I had just finished a hard leg session. As I entered the change rooms, I stripped down and entered the shower cubicle, closing the door.

As I soaked myself with body wash, I began to gently caress my ass cheeks, then very slowly rubbed my forbidden fruit. While I wanted to know what it felt like to have my hole touched, I told myself, another time.

After I dried myself off in the shower cubicle, I opened the door to find an older gentleman in his late 40's sitting on a nearby bench. While he wasn't someone I would normally admire, I couldn't deny that his muscles were noticeably large and imposing.

As I modestly got changed, he stripped with his back to me. As he peeled off his top, his back was thicker than a shake. A secret part of me wanted to give him a rubdown just to feel those lats. It was nothing compared to what I saw next, dropping his shorts and then his underwear, the most glorious rear was on display. It took every ounce of restraint not to squeeze those two gorgeous pieces of flesh.

As these overwhelming thoughts of desire began to build, his back was still to me as he entered a shower cubicle. As he turned on the shower, I noticed something: he didn't close the door. Did he notice me? Was this an invitation? Or just a vision for me to admire?

I stared with such lust for this gorgeous specimen as his gooey, soapy body was covered and oozed down his back and rear. As my heart raced, my arousal began to build, and my resistance to join him was slowly disappearing,

While I sat watching him bathe rigorously with his meaty hands, washing away the sweat and dirt, my passion for this stranger became a raging inferno. I began to imagine entering the cubicle with nothing but hunger on my mind. I would begin by massaging his shoulders, running my fingers around his groin, squeezing his arse cheeks, and rubbing his nipples in circles. After that, he would turn around and take me right then and there. I wanted him so badly inside me.

Before I gave in and headed towards his cubicle, my head was saying stop. My desires were crushed when reality sunk in. What if he rejects me? What if he doesn't want me? If I enter that cubicle and he immediately tells me to get out, my life will be over.

As the dread of fear blinded my wanting for this beautiful specimen, the shower head was turned off. Fearful that he would catch me staring, I turned away from him, pretending to be sending a tex. My arousal was covered by my shorts. As I pretended to look at my phone, I grabbed my belongings and headed out of the change rooms.

As I exited, I took one last look at this glorious human to see him staring at himself naked in the mirror as he dried himself. Whether he caught me staring or not, I will never know, but my last glance sent shivers down through my body: his back muscles stretched out and spread, while that gorgeous arse was on full display for my viewing pleasure.

Arriving home, I didn't waste any time. Stripping down, I was harder than I had ever felt before. Never had I felt such a wanting for a total stranger.

Lying on my bed, I had that vision of my man washing his chest, his groin, and the rest of his fleshy body, in all his glory and then he turns around to invite me in. Our naked, moist bodies meet and we hold each other like two long-lost lovers that haven't seen each other in years. Our lips lock as we hungrily devour each other. My hands run down his back. I did my nails in and he groans with a hint of pain and pleasure. His meaty hands make their way towards my forbidden fruit and he gently massages my hole. Before I can continue my fantasy of his manhood filling my hole, I climax all over my stomach. My body shivers in delight at the thought of this man I would call a king taking me from behind.

Since that day, I have yet to see my would-be lover, but he is always in my thoughts and desires. And since that day, I am hungry for that moment to be a reality.

This was my awakening.