Lifting Lust

Story Info
Cardio can be fun, if done right.
792 words
4
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who in the hell makes these gym playlists? Boogie Nights is not the 'get you pumped' music I need at three in the morning, while lifting. Guess that's what I get for forgetting my headphones, at least the gym is empty.

Most people think I'm crazy for waking up this early to work out, but an empty gym is a blessing. No one around to complain about dropped weights or to take a machine. But most of all, no one is around to stop me and ask how to grow bigger muscles or what diet to go on. Just open space and apparently very annoying music.

As I was setting up my last set, on the bench, I heard the door open. In walks a woman who looks clipped straight from a fitness article. I've seen her before of course. She's on the smaller side, but strong. Her black yoga pants reveal her powerful thighs with every step. She looks my way and gives a friendly smile, I give a salute with my water bottle before stacking more weight.

Listen, I come to the gym to workout, not socialize, but damn I can't keep that woman off my mind most sessions. Everytime, it seems, I look in the mirror or re-rack weights, she's bent over working out or stretching. My cock swelled at the thought of bending her over the preacher bench.

I have to focus, keep my head on the lift and not buried in between her thighs. As I pushed my last set, the bar hanging over my sweaty face, I heard her grunt and out of nowhere I was thankful I didn't have my headphones this day.

"Oh fuck!" I hear her yell from the squat rack. She has an impressive amount of weight stacked on, but seems to be stuck mid squat. Rushing over, I positioned myself right behind her.

"You got this, push push push." I encourage her whilst gently pushing at her elbows, slowly and painfully she rose. Her ass slides up my thighs and over my semi hard cock for a second before I back up. She groans, taking two steps forward and racking the bar.

"Hell yea!" I said, patting her sweaty back. She's leaning on the bar for support, her round ass mere inches from me. I have to resist the urge to smack it for a job well done. She caught her breath before saying.

"Fuck, I haven't gone that deep and heavy in a long time. Thanks for the spot."

"No problem. Want another set? I can spot you."

"Yea, just give me a second. My legs are still shaking."

As she bent over, to stretch, her yoga pants pulled tight around her ass outlining her vulva. My jaw dropped as I felt my cock stiffen.

"Like the view there big guy?" She quipped. Her big smile reflecting to me from the wall of mirrors.

"Maybe you'd like this better?" She asked before hooking two thumbs along her waistband band and pulling down her yoga pants. My cock throbbed at the sight of her beautiful pussy, exposed in front of me.

Without another word, I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her ass. My tongue lashing across her lips, collecting all of her salty delicious juices.

"Ah fuck!" She moaned. My hand smacking hard on her ass cheek as I licked across her clit. I was ravenous for her taste. As she pushed back into me, practically face fucking me, hear her say "Fuck that's good" Her juices running down my chin leaving small puddles on the gym floor.

"Fuck me. Now. I want to feel that cock inside of me." She ordered. Pulling my waist band down, my erection literally spangled from my gym shorts. I slammed it inside her with no preamble, far too lust driven for anymore foreplay. Her wet pussy helped, but the girth of my cock was more than she was expecting. As I felt her pussy give and stretch for me she screamed.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" She grabbed the bar hard and I felt her pussy grip too. Her quivering legs almost gave out, but I lifted her by the waist and fucked her in mid air. She screamed and moaned as I felt her orgasms rip through her body. It wasn't long until I couldn't take it anymore. My cock twitched and unloaded the largest cum shot of my life.

She fell to her knees in the puddle of our orgasm, as I set her down. Gasping for air, she looks up, eyeing my erect cock.

"That fucking thing, is dangerous." She joked, making us both laugh.

"Shall we call that our cardio for the day." I mock with a wink.