My Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her three friends arrived early afternoon with the sun still high in the sky and the temperature still slowly rising. It would until mid-afternoon. My daughter wore what I'd call a scandalous bikini, just about covering her nipples and a small portion of her breasts and covering her pussy but that was about it. Her friends made comments, all of them in bikinis but covering private areas a little more.

"Care to apply some cream to me, Daddy?" she teased.

All eyes were on me when I smiled and shrugged, sitting behind my daughter as I started to apply cream to her back, all the way down over her butt to her legs. Once I was done, I had three very eager invites to apply cream to her friends. She glanced at me and smiled, as the las thing I wanted to do was upset her, aware of how strong her love for me was.

The girls had a great afternoon mixing swimming and suntanning. I joined them in the pool, and my daughter wasn't shy in her affections in front of her friends. Nothing too risqué, but I was left with the feeling her friends were more than aware of her crush and love for me.

Sitting down to eat in the evening, still outside to take advantage of the cooling weather, the girls had started drinking wine earlier in the day, but I'd since started making cocktails, not minding if they got a buzz or quite drunk as I'd already been into the house to make sure the guest room was ready for them. I'd already warned Olivia that she couldn't sleep with me, so would have to share a bed with a friend.

I learned Olivia must have been quite honest as there were one or two revelations that must have been for my ears only. "I love teasing my daddy," Amelia stated. She was my daughter's oldest friend. She only lived a couple of streets away and had gone to pre-school together.

"Think he's going to give into temptation soon?" Grace asked. She'd been friends with my daughter since their first day at high school.

"I keep flashing him my tits and my pussy. He's always nursing an erection whenever I'm teasing him. He's been so sad since he broke up with his last girlfriend. I just want to make him happy," Amelia stated, sensing that seeing her own father struggling upset her greatly. Hell, I even empathised with her as Olivia was doing the same for me.

"I finally got my uncle to fuck me," Belinda told the table with a smile, "I was there under the guise of spending time with my nieces and nephews during his week and weekend of having them. As soon as they were all in bed, I made my move on him. He was rather quick to get into bed. I rode him hard and fast all night, letting him know he'd had my virginity." She paused and wiped her cheeks. "I love him so much. He's such a good man, and what his ex-wife has made him endure... He deserves my love."

"Do your parents know?" Olivia wondered.

"I think my father has an inkling something is going on, but as he's my mother's brother, I'm not sure he wants to get too involved. But he knows I'm spending a lot of time there, and I got home that same weekend with a smile he's probably never seen before. I think Mum would be happy that I'm looking after her brother."

"Have you fucked him since?" Grace asked.

"He's nervous about any possible relationship though I've assured him what we're doing is entirely legal." Her face broke into an enormous grin. "I'm going over to his place next weekend as he won't have the kids. He's taking me out on a date. I'm so excited!"

All the girls squealed and hugged her. I smiled at her. "You don't think it's weird, do you?" Olivia asked me.

"If it's legal, then no. And if her uncle and Belinda are consenting adults, in addition to the legalities, then who am I to judge? My only concern would be you're only eighteen..."

"He's thirty-two," Belinda explained, "He's a lot younger than my mother."

"While true, there is still an age gap, Belinda. The people around this table won't judge, but society at large? Your uncle will come in for a lot of scrutiny." Leaning across the table, I offered my hand, which she gratefully accepted. "But if you do truly love him..."

"I do," she whispered, "He's such a kind man, full of so much love to give, and I want to love him."

"Then treasure that love you share. Just prepare yourself for the somewhat inevitable fallout." Leaning back, I had all four girls smiling at me when I looked at Amelia, "So you're teasing your father?"

"He's lonely," Amelia stated softly, her face reflecting sadness, "Who better to show him love than his only daughter? I'd love to just be in his bed and hold him tightly, assure him he's not alone, that he is loved."

"But you want something more?"

Amelia glanced around. I didn't miss the nod from my daughter. "Yes," she replied simply.

"What about you, Grace? Any secrets to share?"

She smiled broadly. "My brother and I are in love, Andy," she replied, "He's the sweetest guy imaginable. He could seriously have any girl he could possibly want, but he wants no-one else other than his little sister. The first time we made love..."

"You've already been intimate?"

"He knew what I wanted for my birthday. For him to be my first."

"Do your parents know?"

The four girls started to laugh. "God no! They'd disown us in a red-hot minute. We're very careful around the house. We spend a lot of time elsewhere. Thankfully, he's working and saving for his own place. Once he's found one, I'll move in with him and he's going to support me while I'm studying."

Glancing around the table, I finally gazed at my daughter, who wilted slightly, aware I'd figured it all out. "I'm assuming Olivia has been honest with you three?" I finally asked.

"She's in love with you so much," Amelia replied.

"She just wants to make you happy," Belinda added.

"The only question we have is how much do you love her?" Grace asked.

I couldn't help smiling as the answer was easy. "Girls, Olivia has owned my heart since the day she was born. She knows that. Always had me wrapped around her finger. No request was too much for her daddy."

"Oh daddy!" she cried as she leapt from her chair into my arms. Wrapping her tightly, I kissed her head as she sobbed against my chest, glancing to see three other young women struggling to keep their emotions in check. "I love you so much it hurts sometimes," she sobbed, feeling her body shaking as I held her.

Damn near got to me, feeling my eyes misting over, blinking rapidly as I kissed the top of her head again. "Sweetheart, you clearly have no idea how much love I have for you," I whispered.

I waited until she calmed down before I helped sit her up, feeling her straddle my lap, cheeks a little red as it was obvious that she was a little embarrassed. Leaving a soft kiss on her lips, I stroked her cheek, her eyes closing as I loved the feeling of her soft skin at my fingertips.

"Girls, should we go home now?" Belinda whispered, to the amusement of all of us.

"No need to go home, girls. But... You've given me a lot to think about."

"I think it's good to share secrets," Amelia suggested, "It's easier on the soul. You know mine now, Andy. You know Belinda's and Grace's. I'm hoping it's okay if I one day know yours."

"Will you sleep with your father?" I had to ask.

"In a heartbeat, Andy. I love my daddy as much as Olivia loves you. He knows how much I want to sleep with him. He just needs to get past that part of his mind that still sees me as his little girl instead of a young woman who wants to enjoy sex with him too."

"Is this normal?" I wondered, "I mean family relationships?"

"Probably more common than you think," Belinda replied, "It's just, well, it's incest and not something talked about due to it being illegal. But the four of us share everything."

"Because they know, can I sleep with you tonight, Daddy?" Olivia asked, using that same voice she'd used on me for years whenever she wanted something.

"Girls?" I asked.

"We'll sleep together in the guest room," Amelia replied, "Olivia should sleep with the man she's in love with every night."

The girls eventually started to yawn as the alcohol took effect, eventually agreeing to tidy up and head to bed. After I'd loaded up the dishwasher, ready to switch on the next morning, her three friends all wanted a hug, thanking me for listening to them and not judging them for the relationships they had. As they disappeared to the other end of the house, Olivia took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

Closing the door, she stripped naked without hesitation before her hands moved to my t-shirt. Once that was off, her hands were immediately caressing my chest. "My daddy is so hot," she whispered,

Moving down to her knees, she hooked her fingers into my shorts and helped lower those, my semi-hard cock swinging, not missing the fact her eyes lit up. Gazing up at me, she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock, barely able to hold back the groan. "I just wanted to feel it, Daddy," she whispered.

What she felt in a few short seconds was her father's cock growing as hard as possible. Meeting her eyes, she blushed slightly as she realised the size of my cock. Whether she watched porn or not, I wasn't sure, but Erin had loved my size, and I'd received compliments from women I'd slept with before her.

"Up on the bed, sweetheart," I whispered, "I want to see you too." She eagerly bounced up on the bed, spreading her legs as I positioned myself between them. "Play with yourself," I told her, "I want to see my little girl orgasm."

The fact she didn't hesitate only turned me on even more. She was turned on herself, her pussy already glistening as her fingers got to work, two fingers inside her as her other hand worked her clit. Leaning down over her, she opened her eyes and immediately leaned up to kiss me, whimpering into my mouth as I felt her shudder.

"Horny?" I asked.

"I would have laid back naked and had you fuck me in front of them if we were already doing it," she replied, "I've been wet all day, Daddy."

"Sweetheart... Would you like me to go down on you?" She couldn't answer me verbally, only biting her bottom lip, nodding eagerly and whimpering with delight. "Can you handle it?"

"God yes, please, Daddy!" she cried out.

I could have spent hours just teasing her, but I knew my little girl needed to orgasm. Leaving a soft kiss on her lips, I couldn't avoid those nipples crying out for attention, giving each of them a nibble and lick, earning loud moans, before kissing quickly down her toned body until I reached her pussy. She removed her fingers, offering those that had been inside her pussy to taste, before I spread her legs wider.

"Wow, sweetheart, you have a beautiful pussy," I whispered.

"Thank you, Daddy," she replied softly, "It's yours for life."

Moving in closer, I inhaled her scent and couldn't help groaning as it was nothing short of delightful. Olivia giggled as she knew what I was doing, finally leaving a long, slow lick up her slit. Having never had a man between her legs, she was watching me intently as I finally clasped my mouth and slowly got her off. She was ever so sensitive, pushing her pussy into my mouth, needing more and more of my tongue.

"Oh god, Daddy!" she cried out.

Wrapping a hand around one of her thighs, I took notice of her clit and slid a single finger inside her. She cried out again as I rather quickly found her special spot, and I could sense she was holding back her orgasm. Lifting my head, her eyes were gazing into mine, pleading with me to make her orgasm.

"Daddy," she whimpered.

"I love you, sweetheart," I whispered.

And with those last words, I figured out how she loved her clit played with within thirty seconds, and with my finger inside her, manipulating her special spot, she was writhing away, whimpering and begging for her daddy to make her orgasm. I could feel her tensing up, using her limited experience of masturbating to hold back, before she simply couldn't anymore and released.

Making my daughter orgasm for the first time was one of the greatest experiences of my life. She cried out so loudly that I knew her three friends would have heard. Her entire body tensed as her back arched, feeling her tight little pussy clamp around my finger, wondering how the hell she was going to accept my cock when we finally made love.

Not wanting to give her only one, I kept on going and she absolutely loved it, begging her daddy not to stop until she'd had enough. "Anything for my little girl," I whispered, noticing her loving gaze down into my eyes, "Just tap my head when you've had enough, sweetheart."

She enjoyed three more before I felt a very soft tap on the top of my head, immediately removing my mouth before slowing withdrawing my fingers. She was breathing deeply with a glazed look in her eyes, that sort of smile that suggested she'd loved every second but now had absolutely no energy for anything. Easily lifting her up, I ensured she was covered by the sheet and blanket before I joined her, cuddling her to my body as I felt her drift off almost immediately.

I woke to the feeling of something warm and wet around my cock the next morning. I knew exactly what was going on and who was doing it, content to lie back with my eyes closed to savour the feeling. She clearly lacked experience and technique, but I finally lifted the sheet away to see her gazing up at me so happily that my heart almost stopped.

"Morning, sweetheart," I whispered, "Making daddy happy?"

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to suck your big cock, Daddy." Then she paused, looking a little unsure. "Am... Am I doing it right?"

"You're wonderful, sweetheart. Just keep doing what you're doing. My advice? Don't try to swallow too much, always use your tongue, and use your hand for what you can't get in your mouth. No matter what, seeing my wonderful daughter blowing me is going to make me cum."

"I'll do this all the time for you, Daddy, to show how much I love you."

"And you'll want me to do what I did last night?"

"All the time, Daddy!" she exclaimed excitedly. I couldn't help smiling as I knew she'd loved every second. I now realised I'd do nearly anything for my little girl, to earn that smile.

She resumed sucking my cock, groaning as it was far too much. Erin hadn't sucked my cock in far too long, far longer than the death of our sex life. The fact it was my daughter blowing me simply heightened the experience, unable to tear my eyes from the sight as she was so eager to make her father happy. When I warned her that I was close, she looked up and I knew exactly what she was going to do.

"Are you sure, sweetheart? The taste might..."

"I'm swallowing your cum, Daddy!" she stated in that sort of tone women used that suggested their man just comply, "Now you just lie there and enjoy your little girl bringing you pleasure."

She swallowed my cum. It was the best orgasm I'd had in years. Honestly, it meant so much more because it was my beautiful daughter who ensured it happened. She used her tongue to ensure all my cum was cleaned up before she left a trail of soft kisses up my body before straddling my lap, feeling the heat of her pussy resting on my groin.

"Morning, Daddy," she stated brightly.

"Morning, Olivia. Did you enjoy that?"

"My god, Daddy! Why did..." She paused, contemplating her next words before she sighed, "I have no idea why she never wanted sex with you, Daddy. You clearly know how to please a woman, and I have no idea why so many women stop sucking off their man..."

"It's a question that's boggled the minds of men for centuries."

Cuddling her to my chest, she sighed contentedly as I stroked her back, not fazed by the fact we were both naked, and my cock could easily slide inside her with a rather easy movement of bodies. But she seemed happy to snuggle with me, and I wasn't going to complain. I loved just holding her in my arms. So soft. So gentle. Still my little girl in so many ways, but a woman in her own right at the same time.

"Hungry, Daddy?" she asked, "I would ask if you wanted my pussy again, but I'm hungry for food."

Putting on some clothes, we wandered out to the kitchen to start on breakfast before she woke up her friends. They all appeared a couple of minutes later. The fact all three of them blushed when glancing at me suggested they'd heard us the night before. Asking them to stand opposite me at the counter, I knew I was smiling.

"Thank you," I told the three of them sincerely, "Last night was..." I paused and had to think before I looked over the three of them again, "I can think of two or three great days. Last night was probably the best night of my life. I shared something wonderful with Olivia. I'm hoping you share with your father, brother and uncle what I shared with my daughter last night."

I quickly found myself wrapped in the bodies of four young women, my daughter crying, her three friends happy for her friend and her father. "Take a seat, girls. I'll make sure you're all fed before you go home."

Breakfast was a fun affair, full of laughter, but the one thing I would always remember is the way my daughter smiled and how she looked at me. My wife never looked at me with such love. The only other woman I could ever think of looking at me with such unconditional love would be my own mother. The idea of lying to her about my relationship with my daughter didn't bear thinking about.

Olivia hugged all three of her friends tightly before three young women gazed at me, their intentions clear on their faces, and I was soon being hugged tightly by the three of them. Watching them drive away, Olivia cuddled into my side, on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek, before making her laugh out loud as I easily picked her up and carried her in my arms inside.

It was a relaxing day, my daughter spent most of her time teasing me relentlessly, which I enjoyed quite a lot, as I teased her in return. By the time it was dark, we were snuggling together watching a movie, my daughter spooning back against me. She was naked, of course. I had an inkling that she was going to be naked quite often around me going forward.

I found the next week quite difficult as I spent most of the day at work waiting for the clock to reach quitting time so I could go home to my daughter. Many of my co-workers made mention of my better mood, not letting them know exactly what was going on in my home life, but they seemed aware something had changed.

"Daddy!" my daughter would cry every time I picked her up from the station as she slid into the passenger seat, laying a big, wet kiss on my cheek, "My panties are soaked, Daddy!"

"I got your pictures, sweetheart," I replied every day. She'd inundated me with selfies from the moment she had arrived at university, and when she had a break, the photos were incredibly suggestive if not downright pornographic at times.

Driving us home, her hand always rested on my thigh, her panties ending up sitting on the shifter, thankful I drove an automatic, so I didn't need to constantly change gear. By Friday, she slid off her sandals, her tiny feet on the dash as she played with her pussy. I couldn't exactly see it, but her scent filled the car, and I loved the noises she made.

Parking up that night, she turned towards me. "Daddy?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Are we going to make love this weekend?"

Turning towards her, I pulled her closer so I could kiss her. "Making love isn't something to plan, sweetheart. Just let it happen naturally. Have you enjoyed this week?"

"I've loved it. I never thought I'd have so many orgasms in only four days and nights."

"Then don't worry about making love, sweetheart. Making love isn't just about my cock inside your pussy."

"But I really want to feel you inside me, Daddy," she whispered.

"I know. I just don't want to rush this final thing. We're showing our love for each other intimately already. But making love, intercourse, is the final thing and, once we do that, there's no going back. I just... I don't want any regrets."