My Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated returning to work upon arriving home from our honeymoon. Olivia didn't have a job lined up as she was being picky. I was aware of what she was doing and part of me actually didn't mind. I knew what she truly wanted to do, and I wasn't going to force her into anything she didn't want to do.

A month after returning home, she was waiting for me on the couch when I walked through the door after finishing work. Looking up at me, her cheeks strained with tears, she stood up and leapt on me, kissing me with all the love and passion she felt for me. I was used to such greetings after our years together, but it still took my breath away from time to time.

"Daddy..."

"Yes, sweetheart?"

She smiled and retrieved the stick from the back pocket of her jeans. Showing it to me, I knew what the symbol meant without her needing to explain anything. "You're going to be a father again. And I'm going to be a mother." Taking my hand, she rested it on her stomach. "I'm carrying our baby, Daddy," she whispered.

I knew, in that moment, our life together was now complete.