My Baby Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and Sister head towards a union.
4k words
4.46
85.2k
135

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
822 Followers

I'm Jim Wilson, 19 years old and apparently, I'm attractive to the ladies. My baby sister is actually older than I am. Sarah is 20 years old and gorgeous. When I was 11 years old, I was six feet tall. Now I'm six foot two. I look a lot like my dad. I also followed my dad by exercising every day. He looks great and I've been told the twig did not fall far from the tree.

Since I was physically larger than Sarah, I would occasionally refer to her as my baby sister. I got her some birthday cards that said it too. She seemed to like it, especially when I had to re-educate one of her boyfriends.

Last year the idiot she was dating called her a dumb bitch and a fucking whore in my presence. I put my hand on his neck and lifted him off the ground. I held him there while I explained the facts of life to him. While I was speaking, he peed himself. I looked at my sister and asked her if she wanted to continue seeing this guy. She said no. I carried him by the neck to the front door, opened it and tossed him to the street.

Of course, I now needed a mop to clean up after her former boyfriend. Sarah said she would clean up, but I said, "No, I caused it, I'll clean it." I had already realized that lots of assholes would hit on Sarah. Besides being gorgeous, she had an hourglass figure. The assholes didn't care about my baby sister. She was just a piece of ass to them. Just another notch on their belts. So, since she and I were going to the same college, I figured I would keep an eye on her.

I started dating a friend of hers recently. Annie showed an interest in me and since all of Sarah's friends were also gorgeous, it was an easy decision to ask her out. We fucked on our first date. She had big tits and was very happy with my thick nine-inch cock. Apparently, Annie told Sarah about the sex because Sarah started ribbing me about it.

Sarah said, "Annie told me that something of yours was bigger than anyone she ever dated. I told her it's just an ego and she should ignore it."

I looked at Sarah with a smirk and said, "I doubt that she spent as much time sucking the other guy's egos."

Sarah said, "Annie thinks we should double date."

I replied, "Were you interested in seeing her stroke my ego or did you have something else in mind?"

She started laughing, hit my arm and said, "Very funny BIG brother."

I said, "I love you too."

She got all misty, hugged me and said, "So you're my protector huh?"

I said, "Yes I am."

Sarah, asked, "Did dad give you that job?"

I answered, "No, I saw a job listing online for a Princess Protector. When I found out it was you, I signed up immediately."

Sarah asked, "Do you get dental with that?"

I said, "No dental and the pay is non-existent but the fringe benefits are turning out to be great. If Annie tells anyone else about Moby, I'll have it made in the shade."

Sarah asked, "Who is Moby?"

I replied, "That's what I call my ego -- Moby Dick." Sarah got a good laugh at that, and she started to blush a little.

We did in fact double date the next Friday night. Annie and I went out with Sarah with her latest loser boyfriend. I don't remember his name. I think it was schmuck or moron. We went out to eat at a casual BBQ place. As dinner ended, moron suggested that we all go back to his place where we could have an orgy and double-team the girls. I remember Sara introducing me as her brother. All we had was one beer each.

I looked at him and asked, "Did you forget that Sarah is my sister?"

Moron replied, "Don't tell me you haven't fucked her hot body."

I stood up and said to him, "Take ten dollars out of your wallet, leave it on the table and get out of my sight." At least he knew how to follow directions. After he left, I looked at Sarah and asked her, "Where do you meet these losers?"

Sarah replied, "It's not easy to find good guys to go out with."

I said, "You realize you're making my job harder."

Annie asked, "What job is that?"

Sarah and I answered, "Princess Protector."

Annie asked, "Do you get dental with that?"

I said, "Why does everyone ask that?"

Annie said, "Well, we could all go back to my place and Sarah can watch you and I fuck."

Sarah said, "OK, I'll watch."

I said, "Whoa, whoa, settle down ladies. I might be able to do that in front of other people, but not my sister."

Sarah said, "Why not? I'm not having sex with you. If you can have sex in front of other people, then you can have sex in front of me."

I asked, "So, you could have sex in front of other people?"

Sarah replied, "Absolutely."

I asked, "How about mom and dad?"

Sarah said, "I see your point"

Annie said, "Well look, I really want his cock tonight and I don't want it blocked by you."

Sarah said, "Fine, let's all go back to our house. Our parents left for the weekend. I'll go to my room and you two can do whatever."

So, I paid the bill after picking up moron's ten dollars and we left for home. True to her word, Sarah went to her room when we got home, and I thought we should use the guest room, but Annie wanted to fuck in my bed. We went to my room, and she was surprised to say the least.

Annie said, "This is not what I expected. This is a nice clean room with a queen-sized bed. Where are the stupid posters and the dirty laundry on the floor?"

I said, "They're probably at moron's place."

Annie asked, "Who is moron?"

I said, "It's the guy who Sarah went out with tonight. I can't remember his name."

Annie said, "I think it was Trevor or something. Never mind -- it's not important. Would you lick me the way you did last week?"

I replied, "Of course, I will. Except last week, I licked you to one orgasm. This week, it has to be at least two oral orgasms for you."

Annie said, "Maybe we should let Sarah watch. She might stop going out with losers."

I decided to end the conversation and I took my clothes off. When Annie saw me stripping, she did the same. When she was naked, I picked her up and gently placed her on the bed. I started with her huge tits. Her nipples were very sensitive, and she started to moan when I started nibbling on them. I spent a while kissing, licking and nibbling her breasts. I licked down her stomach until I reached her pussy. Again, I licked and nibbled everything but her clit. I also stuck a finger inside her and found her G-spot.

She started moaning, "Oh yes baby right there. Don't stop. Keep playing with me. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. Yes baby, yes. YES. YES. I'M CUMMMMMINGGG." Annie came all over my face. I lapped up her juices and just kept licking her.

When I thought she had calmed down, I went to work on her clit. I played with it, kissed it, licked it and nibbled on it. When I sucked it into my mouth, she started screaming.

Annie yelled, "OH MY FUCKING GOD. I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN. KEEP LICKING ME. DON'T STOP. DON'T EVER STOP. MAKE ME CUM BABY. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM. OH YESSSS. YESSSS. YESSSS. I'M CUMMMMMINGGG." Annie came all over my face again.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her up to a sitting position. I asked her, "Should we go for three oral orgasms?" She slumped and I let her drop back down to the pillow. I figured I would give her a few minutes. We were not done yet. I was looking at her big tits and my cock was still rock hard. We were going to fuck.

I got between her legs and eased my cock into her pussy. She said, "OOOOOOOOOOOOH." Then I picked her legs up by her ankles, spread them out in a V shape and started to fuck her. That woke her up. Her eyes were wide open when I bottomed out my cock inside of her. I started fucking her harder and faster. Her tits were flying all over her chest. She finally grabbed them and played with her nipples. After a few minutes, I decided to change. I bent her legs down and grabbed her tits myself. I squeezed her tits and started pounding her into the mattress.

All she could say was, "OH. OH. OH. OH. OH. OH. OH. OH. OH."

I was really enjoying fucking Annie this way and felt I was getting closer, so we switched to doggy style. By which I mean, I picked her up, flipped her over and placed her on her hands and knees. I got behind her and slid my cock back inside her pussy. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her.

Annie switched her words to, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH, FUCK ME BABY. I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN. FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM. GIVE ME THAT LOAD YOU BIG DICKED BASTARD. FUCK MEEE. FUCK MEEEEEE. I'M CUMMINNNGGGG."

Annie came and she pulled me along with her. I unloaded into her pussy and kept up the pounding through every spurt of cum I had. She collapsed on the bed and I collapsed on top of her. I pulled the blanket over us and shut the lights with my remote.

When I awoke on Saturday morning, I said, "Are you awake, Annie?"

Annie said, "hrmfpods kaujasbak." I kissed her forehead and let her sleep. I put on shorts and a t-shirt and went down to the kitchen. Sarah was already there drinking coffee. I got myself a cup and sat down with her at the table.

Sarah said, "Well I guess Annie was telling the truth. You really know how to fuck. I couldn't believe how much she was screaming. Is she still alive?"

I replied, "I think so. I asked if she was awake and she replied, hrmfpods kaujasbak."

Sarah said, "We may need to get you a replacement for her. We absolutely have to set up a viewing for about 10 of my friends and me. We need to see what we should be getting in our sex lives."

At that moment, Annie walked naked into the kitchen. We looked at her and said, "hrmfpods kaujasbak."

Annie looked at us and said "Coffee." I got up and made her a cup. She sat next to Sarah.

Sarah said, "Nice tits, Annie." Annie lifted her tits and played with them for a few seconds.

Annie replied, "Haven't had any complaints yet. Want to try them?"

Sarah reached over with one hand and then two hands on both tits and seemed to be having fun playing with Annie's tits. My cock was now rock hard again. Annie put her coffee cup down and reached for Sarah's tits. They started kissing each other. I stood up exposing the tent in my shorts and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

Sarah asked, "Why are you leaving?"

I answered, "Because I'm just a few minutes from fucking both of you."

Sarah said, "I couldn't watch but now you will fuck me, is that it?"

I replied, "I would fuck you first. Excuse me, I need to shower."

Annie said to Sarah, "Wow, he's hot for you. Let's go to your room and eat each other out."

I went to my room, got my robe and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and took a cool shower. I did not know that my sister and Annie where in Sarah's room licking each other's pussy and clit. When I got out of the shower, I went to my room to dress. I found Annie and Sarah in her room, and they were sitting fully dressed and talking about schoolwork. They both had a paper due on Monday and they decided to spend the day working on it. I asked when they would be done. They said probably around dinnertime. I was all caught up and figured I would go see the new action movie that just came out. I said to call me when they're done and I'll either make pasta or we can get some take-out. Sarah said, "OK, I'll call you later."

I went to the movies. I had popcorn of course and was on my way back home when my phone rang. It was Sarah.

Sarah: "How was the movie?"

Me: "Not bad. Not great. The usual."

Sarah: "Annie's wiped out. She's passing on dinner. You're an animal!"

Me: "Very funny. When will you be home?"

Sarah: "I'm walking now. Should be around ten to fifteen minutes."

Me: "Should be about the same for me. See you soon baby sister."

I decided to zigzag a little to see if I could see Sarah. After about 10 minutes, I saw her cross the street at the intersection about 50 yards in front of me. She kept looking behind her and was moving quickly. I soon found out why. There were five guys behind her about 15 yards behind her and they looked like trouble. I took off at full speed. They also took off after Sarah. They got to her before I did, and one guy grabbed her. She screamed.

He grabbed her and she was fighting with him, but he was a lot bigger than she was. Five seconds later, my fist broke his nose and took out a few teeth. I yelled for her to stay down. I went for the next closest guy, grabbed his arm and pulled it out of its socket. He started screaming. I then broke his nose. The next guy pulled a knife, but he was one of those assholes who needs to show it to you. He should have just tried to stab me. I went for him and grabbed the arm with the knife. My other hand went to his nose. After I stunned him, I grabbed the knife and tossed it into the sewer grate. I shoved him down and kicked him hard in the groin. Two guys were left. One was on my right and one on my left. That was the extent of their teamwork. My right arm went straight to the jaw of the guy on my right. I grabbed him and threw him into the other guy. They both hit the ground. Since they were on top of each other, I just started pounding them with my right hand. I hit the head of the guy on top. His head hit the head of the guy on the bottom and then that guy's head hit the concrete sidewalk. We repeated that a few times.

I looked around and decided to change some genders. I stomped the nuts on every guy there. If they were not passed out before I did it, they were after. I picked up Sarah in my arms with her bag and carried her home. It was about five or six minutes, but I held her tight the whole way, never stopping, and reassuring her that everything was OK and not to worry. I unlocked our door and brought her inside. I tried to put her down on the couch, but she wouldn't let go of me.

I sat down on the couch with her in my arms. I realized she was crying. I tried to comfort her saying, "It's OK. They are far away and in no shape to hurt anyone. I'm here. I'm never going to let anyone hurt you - not now, not ever." She kept crying.

I asked her, "Are you hurt? Let me look. Show me your face. Oh my God!"

Sarah said, "What is it? What's wrong?"

I said, "There's a hair out of place on your head." She smiled for a second. She put her head next to mine and hugged me tight.

Sarah said, "You're my hero."

I said, "Aw shucks ma'am. I'm just doing my job. When you're a Princess Protector, it comes with the territory."

Sarah said, "No. You love me."

I replied, "I always have, and I always will."

With that, Sarah kissed me on the lips and slid her tongue in my mouth. Her arms were already around my neck. She was a hell of a kisser. My cock was rock hard in an instant. She felt it too.

Sara said, "Is that for me BIG brother? I know you want to fuck me."

I said, "Sara, I would marry you today if I could. Still, the last thing I would do is hurt you in any way. I can only do what's best for you."

Sarah said, "I accept. I will marry you."

I said, "Sarah, I did not propose - wait, you would really marry me? Are you serious?"

Sarah said, "Yes, I will. Now take me upstairs and make love to me."

I carried her upstairs to my room. I placed her on the center of my bed. She looked at my right hand. It was covered in dried blood and scraped up a bit. She freaked and dragged me to the bathroom. Sarah cleaned my hands and applied some Triple AB ointment to some knuckles. All told, they didn't look bad at all, and they didn't hurt.

She jumped back up on me and I held her up. She wrapped her legs around me. I carried her back to bed. She decided to sit up and undress me. She left my boxers for last. You could see the huge tent in front. She kicked off her shoes and socks. She removed her jeans and her shirt. She had on a lacy bra and panties. She took them both off. My cock has never been harder. I took off my boxers. Sarah smiled when she saw my cock. She dove for it and started sucking it.

Sarah said, "I changed my mind. No one else is ever going to see or have this cock. It's mine. You lie down. You had a busy night."

I did as I was told. Sarah licked my cock and my balls. She started sucking it. I pulled her on top of me so I could eat her pussy while she sucked my cock. I was licking and kissing every part of her vagina and inserted two fingers to massage her G-spot. Sarah was doing an amazing job sucking my cock and I felt close to cumming.

I said, "Sarah, I'm really close."

Sarah replied, "Me too. Suck my clit and don't stop."

We both screamed and came at almost the same time. I licked up her juices and she sucked all the cum from my cock. Sarah spun around and we cum-kissed with each other's tongues covered in the others cum. Sarah hugged me and said, "I'd like a June wedding." She started stroking my cock, which really didn't get too soft, and she straddled me. She slipped the head of my cock into her pussy and had a look of satisfaction that I've never seen before. She worked her way down until I was completely inside of her. I grabbed her tits as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Sarah said, "Annie's tits are bigger than mine."

I replied, "I like yours better and besides I'm not in love with her." Sarah leant down and kissed me while still fucking herself on my cock. After a few minutes, I rolled her over onto her back put my arms under her legs and grabbed her tits. Then I started pounding her.

Sarah, moaned, "Oh yes baby, fuck me. Give me that hard cock. Holy fuck, I love your cock. You know you have to fuck me every day from now on."

I replied, "It's a deal. I love you so much baby. You better hold on because I'm really going to give it to you now." I let her legs go, reached under her, grabbed her ass and started pounding her.

Sarah yelled, "OH MY GOD. KEEP FUCKING ME. GIVE IT TO ME. DON'T STOP. FUCK ME BABY. FUCK ME. FILL MY PUSSY WITH A BIG LOAD OF CUM. I'M CLOSE BABY. I'M CUMMING. I'M CUUMMINNGGGG."

I thought I had more time but after Sarah came, I unloaded into her. It felt like I would never stop cumming. I finally just collapsed on top of her. I still had my hands on her ass, and she had her arms wrapped around me.

Sarah looked at me and asked, "How are we going to tell mom and dad?"

I answered, "I have no idea. Maybe we should spend a lot of time together and always hug and kiss in front of them. That way, they might get used to the idea."

Sarah said, "That sounds good. Did you say you were making spaghetti?"

I replied, "Yes princess." I got up from bed and headed to the kitchen. I put the water up to boil and added some frozen meatballs to the sauce for simmering. Sarah came in and looked under the lid of the saucepan.

I said, "Be careful Sarah, you're naked."

Sarah said, "So are you, baby brother."

I said, "I don't want you getting burnt."

Sarah said, "You're naked too, you know."

I said, "I only care about you."

Sarah said, "I love you, too." We hugged and kissed. The water started to boil. I grabbed a padded glove, removed the lid, and added the spaghetti to the water. I set the timer on the stove to 12 minutes and stirred the sauce. We went back to hugging and kissing.

I said, "I love you, Sarah. I hope this works out."

Sarah said, "Why shouldn't it. You've made spaghetti before."

I said, "Very funny baby sister." I took out a large bowl and suggested we eat from the same bowl. We did and then watched some TV. When the late news came on, the main story was about a gang war. It seems that a group of gang members was savagely beaten. The reporter said the police believed that it was a rival gang who did it. Sarah was frightened by the story and hugged me tightly.

We slept together and Sarah clung to me all night long. Sarah felt better when we woke on Sunday morning. Since we were both naked, we decided to fuck each other's brains out. Sex with Sarah was incredible. I could not imagine being with anyone else but her.

Mom and dad were due home around noon, so we cleaned up a little and waited for them. They went away for a romantic weekend, which started Wednesday night. I guess when romance is concerned, the days do not really matter.

BH54
BH54
822 Followers
12