My Baby Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and dad got home just after noon, and I helped dad bring in the luggage. Sarah was about to ask mom if she had a nice time or something. However, mom beat her to it and asked if Sarah and I had heard about the gang war that happened a few blocks from here.

Sarah heard that and lost it. She started crying and hugged me tight. Mom and dad started screaming. I yelled at them, "BOTH OF YOU BE QUIET. YOU'RE UPSETTING SARAH. Now sit down and I'll tell you what happened." Sarah held me tightly while I explained how they had attacked Sarah and then I rescued her and took out my anger on them.

Sarah said, "He's my hero." Then she kissed and hugged me.

Mom said, "Well I think I'll sleep with you tonight."

Sarah said, "NO. I'm sleeping with Jimmy."

Mom said, "You cannot sleep with your brother."

Sarah screamed, "YES, I CAN. WE SLEPT TOGETHER LAST NIGHT AND WE'RE SLEEPING TOGETHER TONIGHT." Sarah continued to hug me tightly.

Dad said, "Well, if you feel safer sleeping with Jimmy, that's OK with me.

To be continued...

12