My Baby Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah decides it's now a threesome.
2.2k words
4.4
42.9k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
824 Followers

My Baby Sister Pt 03

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

Previously:

The police did finally come to give us the news. They had no questions - no nothing. I asked if we would get any security of any kind. They said that it was not warranted.

I asked mom if she could work from home for this week. I didn't think we should go anywhere but if we did, we were all going together, and I would be armed.

----------------------------------------------

Pt 03:

Well, I guess the good news for mom was she no longer had to file for divorce or contribute to unemployment insurance for dad since he was dead. Asset splits and alimony were also off the table. The better news was mom's company had a $500,000 life insurance policy on him and since mom is the company....

The bad news is we had no idea if the gang was finished killing Wilson's. It was not just walking around that we had to worry about. They could wait until we slept and throw a firebomb through the window. This was a nightmare.

Mom had agreed to stay home for a week. We notified the University about the death in our family. Dad's death was a good cover story. It was real. Three different TV news trucks came to our front door. We didn't answer the door. They all reported that dad had put five gang members in the hospital, and they had repaid him with five fatal knife wounds. We agreed that dad should be cremated and no return of the ashes.

The big problem with mom being home all day was it left precious little time for Sarah and me to be intimate. We were still sleeping together, and we'd be cuddled up on the couch watching TV, but we had to wait till bedtime for sex and we had to be quiet.

Thursday night after dinner, we went to watch some TV. After a short while of Sarah cuddling up to me, mom asked, "Exactly how long have the two of you been having sex with each other? Please do not lie to me. I listened outside your bedroom door last night."

Sarah answered, "Since Saturday night. We love each other and are going to get married."

Mom replied, "That was a lot more information than I bargained for. I was just interested in the sex. While I could not hear much, I still had my hands on my tits and pussy masturbating. Is there any chance of me watching you?"

Sarah replied, "Wouldn't you like to join us?"

I finally said, "Do I get a say in any of this?"

Sarah and Mom both replied, "No."

Sarah said, "No time like the present,' and started to undress. She was naked before I could say or do anything.

Sarah said, "Look, I cannot suck your cock if it's still in your pants, and how are you going to fuck me?" She started undressing me. She pulled my polo shirt up and I lifted my arms. I kicked my shoes off, stood up and Sarah pulled my pants and boxers down. I stepped out of them, and I was already half-hard.

Sarah started to suck my cock. I was rock hard almost instantly. I don't know if it was the sucking or mom watching us, but I was more turned on than I ever have been before. I told Sarah to lie down on the couch so I could eat her. I started on her tits and chewed on her nipples. I started to work my way down to her pussy. I looked up at mom, she had her jeans down, and she had removed her top and bra. She was playing with her big tits and had several fingers in her pussy. I motioned to Sarah to look at mom. Sarah turned her head to mom and then reached for a throw pillow. She put in under her head so she could watch mom play with herself.

I started licking Sarah's pussy. I put two fingers inside and played with her as well.

Sarah said, "Jimmy always makes me cum orally. He's really good at it. Do you like watching him lick me?" Mom shook her head yes. Sarah added, "I'd like to watch him eating you. I bet he would like to watch you and me eating each other."

Mom started to moan, "Oh fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh fuck."

I started licking Sarah's clit and kept fingering her pussy. When I hit her g-spot, Sarah yelled, "OH YES BABY. RIGHT THERE. PLEASE DON'T STOP. MAKE ME CUM BABY. OH FUCK, I'M GOING TO CUM. FUUUCCKKK. I'M CUMMMMINNNGGGG." Sarah exploded and came all over my face.

I looked up to see mom frantically playing with her pussy and clit with both hands. She screamed out, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING TOO. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Mom also exploded but with a slight spray.

Sarah looked at mom and said, "Let's lick eat each clean."

Mom replied, "Both of you follow me to my bed. It's bigger." We got to mom's room and mom pushed Sarah on the bed and dove for her pussy. She started lapping up Sarah's juices.

Sarah said, "Hey where's mine? Get that pussy over my face." Sarah and mom happily and greedily spent the next fifteen minutes licking and sucking on each other pussy and clit. They each came at least twice. As I was not sure what I should and should not do, I just sat and watched. Then Sarah and mom whispered something between them.

Sarah said, "I told mom what a great fuck you are and if you are willing, it's OK with me if you fuck her." I didn't know how to react to that. Sure, I was fucking my sister, but now my mother too. Sarah said, "What are you thinking about? She has a hot body, and she wants you. Come over here and fuck me. I'll get you in the mood."

Well, I certainly wanted to fuck Sarah, so I climbed on to the bed and slid my cock into her wet pussy. Sarah had mom lie down next to her and they kissed and played with each other's tits. My cock was so fucking hard.

Sarah said, "Grab my tits, Jimmy. I love it when you squeeze my tits while you fuck me. Mom's tits are bigger than mine are. Mom, would you like Jimmy to grab your tits while he fucks you?"

Mom answered, "Oh yes baby. I'd love for Jimmy to grab my big tits."

Sarah added, "Why don't you grab mom's tits now Jimmy while you're fucking me. I really want to see you squeezing her big tits while you are sliding your big cock in and out of my pussy. Garb them baby." I reached over and grabbed mom's tits. They felt amazing.

Mom said, "Oh Jimmy I love the way you squeeze my tits. You are making me wetter which is good because your cock is much bigger than your fathers was. Please fuck me baby. I need your big cock in my pussy. Please son. Mommy needs your big cock deep in my pussy. Please fuck me, Jimmy. Please."

I pulled my cock out of Sarah and plunged it all the way into mom's tight wet pussy. She was tight but I was relentless.

Mom yelled, "OH MY GOD. YOU'RE SO BIG. I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK, BABY. OH YES. FUCK ME BABY. FUCK MOMMY WITH YOUR HUGE COCK. I LOVE IT."

Sarah added, "That's it Jimmy. Fuck her hard and deep. Fill her pussy with cum so I can eat it out of her."

I started to really pound mom into the mattress. It was getting to me. I was getting closer. I yelled out, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. I'M GOING TO CUM. FUCCCKKKKKKK. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. I came hard and deep into mom.

Mom screamed, "OH YES BABY. GIVE IT TO ME. I'M CUMMMMINNNNGGGGG TOOOOOO."

I collapsed on top of mom with my hands still squeezing her tits.

Sarah said, "Fuck. That was hot. I may have to share Jimmy with you mom."

I asked, "Do I get a say in any of this?"

Sarah and Mom both replied, "No."

I rolled over and Sarah, true to her word, started sucking my cum out of mom's pussy. I cannot honestly say who enjoyed it more, mom or Sarah. I fell asleep before she finished.

I was having a strange dream. I dreamt that I was a cow in one of those automated milking machines. I woke up suddenly and saw my mom and my sister both sucking my cock. They both licked my cock up and down at the same time. Then one would suck my cock and the other would suck my balls. Then they would switch. Then they decided to each such one ball. Finally, Sarah took her place on top of me and slid her pussy onto my cock. Mom started kissing Sarah and then kissed and nibbled on Sarah's tits.

Sarah looked at me and said, "Mom and I have decided to share you. You and I are still getting married. Mom and I both love getting fucked by your big cock." Since it was two votes out of three already, I decided to grab mom's legs and pull her over my face. I went to work licking her pussy. I couldn't see what mom and Sarah were doing but I heard kissing.

I stuck my fingers into mom's pussy. She was so wet, I decided to stick my wet thumb into her ass. She came immediately.

Mom yelled out, "OH FUUUUUUCKK. OH MY GOD. I'M CUMMMMINNNNNGGGG," then she said, "Oh James, you have to fuck me up the ass. Make Sarah cum. I'll get the lube."

I went to work on Sarah's pussy. She was still wet from earlier, so I slipped my cock right in. I loved fucking Sarah. I guess it's mostly because I love Sarah. She's the only reason that mom is now a part of our sex life. I'd be happy to just have Sarah for the rest of my life. I'm drawing the line at mom. No one else gets to join. I'll be on the lookout for a guy for mom. I grabbed Sarah's tits and started pumping her with my cock.

Sarah said, "Thank you for accepting mom. I don't want her to be alone. I'm also attracted to her. What can I say, I'm a slut for relatives. Now fuck me harder. I'm close." I bent over and kissed Sarah. Then I started pounding her. Mom came back with the lube and she and Sarah started tongue kissing. Mom also grabbed Sarah's nipples. Sarah was getting closer.

Sarah said, "Oh yes baby. I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me. That's it -- right there. MAKE ME CUM BABY. YES. YES. YES. I'M CUMMMINNNGGG." Sarah did indeed cum -- a lot.

Sarah added, "Why don't you relax for a few minutes. I'm going to lube mom's asshole." Sarah went to work on mom. She lubed a finger and worked it into mom. Then two lubed fingers were in mom's ass. After Sarah went to three lubed fingers, she started sucking mom's tits. Finally, Sarah placed four lubed fingers into mom's asshole. I took the lube and started working on my cock. When I was ready, I pulled Sarah's fingers out and I easily slipped the head of my cock into mom's ass.

Mom said, "Oh my god, Jimmy. Your cock is so fucking huge. Go easy on me baby. Take your time so I can get used to that tree stump of a cock. Suck mommy's tits Sarah. Push in a little more Jimmy. Let me know when you're all the way up my ass." I eased in and out of mom -- an inch in and an inch back.

I finally said, "OK mom you've got it all."

Mom said, "It doesn't hurt but it still feels like a tree stump up my ass. I'm still your mom but now I'm just a big titted slut who needs you to pound her asshole with your huge cock. I hope you can finish with a giant load of cum up my ass. Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck mommy's asshole. Use me baby."

I slowly brought my cock almost all the way out and then pushed all the way in just to check. After that, I started fucking mom's asshole. She was really tight. I was enjoying fucking her. Sarah was sucking mom's tits and playing with mom's clit.

Mom yelled, "OH YES KIDS. I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME. PLEASE DO NOT STOP. I started pounding mom's asshole. Sarah put some fingers in mom's pussy.

I said, "Not much longer for me mom. I have a big load of cum to fill your ass with. Your ass is so tight, that I won't last much longer."

Mom screamed, "YES KIDS, MAKE MOMMY CUM. FUCK ME UP THE ASS, JIMMY. I LOVE YOUR HUGE COCK. FUCK ME BABY. YES. I'M CUMMMINNNGGG." Mom's asshole squeezed my cock and I exploded. I dumped a huge load of cum up her ass.

Well, it was late, and we were all tired. Sarah moved to the middle of the bed. Mom and I were Sarah's bookends. I pulled the blanket over us, and mom turned off the light.

BH54
BH54
824 Followers