My Baby Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Loose lips ruin families.
2.3k words
4.22
42.4k
63

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
823 Followers

My Baby Sister Pt 02

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

Previously:

Dad said, "Well, if you feel safer sleeping with Jimmy, that's OK with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pt 02:

Sarah and I went to bed in my room again. We were about to get naked when there was a knock on the door. It was dad. He asked if he could have a word with me in private for a second. I stepped outside and closed the door. He hugged me and said, "I'm proud of you son. Thank you for saving Sarah's life. Good night, Jimmy." He went to his room.

I walked back into my bedroom and locked the door.

Sarah asked, "What did he want?"

I looked at her and started to cry. Sarah stood up and hugged me. She said, "It doesn't matter what he said."

I said, "NO, he thanked me for saving your life. I just realized; I could have lost you." I started crying again. We hugged each other. There was another knock on the door.

Sarah said, "I'll get it this time." She tried to walk to the door, but now I wouldn't let go. We walked together. It was mom.

Mom said, "You've been crying". We both answered yes. Mom said, "Jimmy, can I speak to you privately for a moment?" Sarah and I both shook our heads no.

I said, "Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of us both."

Mom said, "I just wanted to thank you for saving Sarah." Sarah and I started to cry again. We both hugged each other tightly. Mom said, "Goodnight kids," and she closed the door. I kissed every part of Sarah's face over and over. I could not stop. I didn't want to stop.

Finally, we undressed for bed and hugged each other all night long. There was no sex, only love.

We woke up Monday morning, still in each other's arms. Sarah's first class was at 10 am. Mine was at 11 am. I still intended to walk her to class. We showered together. Then we dressed and went to the kitchen. Mom was there and dad was behind us a few minutes later. I toasted muffins for Sarah and me. Sarah got us both coffees.

When all of us were seated, I said, "I don't think that anyone else needs to know what happened on Saturday. Under no circumstances should any of us tell anyone else."

Dad said, "Well I'm proud of what you did, and I don't see why I can't tell people."

I replied, "So, you have no problem coming home to find your son killed and your wife and daughter raped and probably killed too. I put five gang members in the hospital. You tell your best friend and tell him to keep it a secret and by the end of the day, he will have told ten more guys. How long do you think it will take before the gang comes looking for the Wilson family?"

Dad said, "That's not going to happen."

I said, "Dad, I love you, but if I found out that you told one person what happened, I'll kill you myself. If one of your friends tries to thank me or if some newsperson rings the doorbell, you had better run - because if I find you, I will beat you to death. If you care this little about your family, then you're no longer a part of it."

Mom said, "All right. That's enough. Frankly, Jimmy is 100% right. This is a family secret. We tell no one."

Sarah said, "Looks like you have two jobs now: Princess Protector and Queen Protector."

Dad said, "I think those are my jobs."

I replied, "You wouldn't like it. There's no dental." We finished our breakfast and got up to leave.

Mom asked, "When will you two be home today?"

Sarah said, "My first class today is at 10 am. We both have a 2 pm class, so we should be home by 4 pm. We're leaving together every day and returning together every day. I'll give you a new schedule later."

Mom said, "Your father and I will be home from the agency around 6 pm."

School was uneventful, which was good. We got home around 3:30 pm. We went to our rooms. We couldn't figure an easy way for us to combine the rooms. We sat on the bed in my room trying to figure it out. Sarah was sitting with her back to me, leaning against me. Finally, she said, "I have a better idea." She picked up my hands and placed them on her covered breasts. She added, "Let's get naked and fuck."

I locked the door, and we were naked in no time. Sarah grabbed my cock and started sucking.

Sarah said, "I want you to face fuck me."

I said, "I don't want to hurt you."

Sarah said, "I want you to do it. If I'm having a problem, I'll hit your legs and then you can stop. Let's do it." She took my cock into her mouth, and I grabbed the sides of her head. I started slowly. Her mouth felt so good. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me deeper in her mouth. It felt better and better and I upped the speed.

I started moaning, "Oh fuck, baby sister your mouth feels so good. My cock is so hard. I love the way you're sucking me. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. Oh god, I love face fucking you. Keep sucking. I'm going to dump a huge load down your fucking throat. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'M CUMMMMMINGGG." I kept pumping her face and filled her mouth and throat full of cum.

Sarah looked at me and said, "Well since you liked using my face as your fuck toy, it's now time for you to use my pussy too."

I lifted Sarah up and tossed her onto the bed. I dove for her pussy and went to work on her. I was licking eating nibbling and driving her wild with my lips tongue and fingers. She was going crazy and loving everything I was doing. She was close to orgasm when I started in on her clit. That was it.

Sarah screamed, "OH YES JIMMY. THAT'S IT. RIGHT THERE. THAT'S THE SPOT. DON'T STOP. YESSS. YESSS. YESSSSSS. I'M CUMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGG."

It took a few minutes for Sarah to relax. She looked at me and said, "I want you to fuck me up the ass."

I replied, "You like that do you?"

Sara replied, "I don't know. I've never tried it before. I want you to take my anal cherry. So, lube up my ass and your cock and let's do it."

I lubed up a finger, stuck it in, and worked it around. I used a little more lube and put two fingers in. A little more lube and I put three fingers in. She seemed loose. Sarah was lying face down. I lubed up my cock and placed it at her asshole. I slowly pushed in. The head slipped in.

Sarah yelled, "OH MY GOD. DID YOUR COCK GET BIGGER?"

I said, "I'll take it out."

Sarah replied, "NO. LEAVE IT IN. JUST GIVE ME A MINUTE TO ADJUST. HOLY SHIT, THAT'S A BIG COCK."

I said, "I won't move until you tell me."

Sarah said, "OK. Move in and out an inch at a time. Just go back and forth, but don't take it out. That's it, just like that. Nice and easy. Work it all the way in, little by little."

After a few minutes, I said, "You've got it all. I'm completely in your ass."

Sarah said, "OK baby, fuck my brains out." I started pumping my cock in and out of Sarah's ass. I'd pull back so that just my cockhead was in and then I'd ram it back in all the way. Sarah reached down under her to play with her clit and pussy. I reached under her and grabbed her tits. I kept pumping back and forth in her ass.

Sarah screamed, "THAT'S IT BABY. KEEP FUCKING ME. DON'T STOP. SQUEEZE MY TITS AND FUCK ME UP THE ASS. KEEP FUCKING ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK. GIVE IT ME BABAY. I'M GOING TO CUM. CUM WITH ME BABY. FILL ME ASS WITH CUM. FUUUUUCKK MEEEEEEE." I unloaded into Sarah's ass. She was so fucking tight; I thought I would pass out from the intensity. When I finally finished cumming, I collapsed on top of her. I was still squeezing her tits. It felt like all my muscles were frozen. I finally relaxed.

I asked, "Are you OK? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Sarah turned her face, kissed me and said, "No baby. You did not hurt me. We should shower and open a window before mom and dad get home. Do you think dad told anyone about Saturday?"

I said, "Honestly, I do. I'm sure mom would stop him, but they work separately part of the day. Besides, it only takes a minute on a phone call. I'm worried about you and mom."

Sarah said, "And what about you? I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

I said, "NO, NO, NO. It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. Maybe he kept quiet. Let's get cleaned up." We showered, dressed and went to the kitchen to start dinner. It was nice making dinner with Sarah. We kept kissing each other. Her love calmed and nourished me.

Mom and dad arrived home at 6 pm and I decided to be non-confrontational with dad. We had fish and mixed veggies for dinner. Sarah and I didn't say anything much. Mom and dad were talking about customers of theirs. The house phone rang. I was closest.

"Hello."

"Hi, Jimmy is that you? It's your dad's friend, Bill Jones."

"Hi, Bill. Everything Ok with you?"

"Well, if it isn't, I guess I'm talking to the right guy."

I'm sorry Bill. I don't understand what you mean."

"Your dad told me how you handled those gang members."

"Oh, I see. Let me ask you a question Bill. How many people did you tell that to?"

"Just the guys in the office. Maybe a dozen or so. Anyway, can I speak to your dad for a minute?"

"No, I'm sorry Bill. He's on his way to the hospital." I hung up.

I looked at dad and yelled, "YOU JUST COULDN'T KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT, COULD YOU? YOU FUCKING IDIOT." Dad started to stand and before he could speak, I slugged him. I hit him so hard in the nose, that blood shot out all over the wall.

Mom said, "Jimmy who was on the phone?"

I answered, "It was dad's friend, Bill Jones. Dad told him what I did. Bill only told the dozen guys in his office."

Mom started screaming, "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE." Mom started kicking him in the face. I actually stopped mom because I had an idea. I picked dad up and put him in a chair. I took his wallet from him and removed his credit cards. I took his keys from him. I picked him up and dragged him to the front door. He started to struggle with me. I stopped and as he got his bearings, I punched him in the face again. Then I opened the front door and threw him into the street.

Mom came to the door and screamed at him, "We're done. You don't live here anymore. I'm filing for divorce. Since I also own the agency, you're fired."

I shut the door and locked it.

Mom asked, "What do we do now?"

I said, "I need to look at the gun safe."

Mom said, "I don't have the combination."

I said, "I do. He used his birthday, month, day and year."

Mom asked, "He's had this for a long time. How long have you known the combination?"

I replied, "Mom, you don't want to know. I've never picked up any of the weapons until now. Are you really divorcing and firing him?"

Mom said, "I'm sorry kids but your dad is a macho asshole. I'm tired of his crap. Besides, I know he's had affairs with some of our customers."

While we were talking, the police pulled up in front of our house. I guess the neighbors called. We listened from a second-floor window. The police spoke to him and called for an ambulance. The ambulance arrived a few minutes later. He kept mumbling about the gang that got beat up on Saturday. I didn't hear my name mentioned. The ambulance took him away. The police never rang our doorbell.

The ambulance took him to the same hospital that the gang members were in. They were under guard, but their visitors came and went as they pleased. I can't say how the friends of the gang members found out, albeit mistakenly, that dad was the guy who beat them all up on Saturday. He and I do look alike. Dad stayed in the hospital overnight Monday to Tuesday. They were releasing him Tuesday afternoon. He walked out of the hospital and was promptly stabbed five times. It was caught on the hospital security camera. They caught the killer the same day. Dad did not survive.

The police did finally come to give us the news. They had no questions - no nothing. I asked if we would get any security of any kind. They said that it was not warranted.

I asked mom if she could work from home for this week. I didn't think we should go anywhere but if we did, we were all going together, and I would be armed.

To be continued...

BH54
BH54
823 Followers