My Bad Back

Story Info
Ideal cheaters venue.
3.8k words
3.22
19.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia Roberts and Peg Jefferson were well acquainted with each other from their Hoffman Estates subdivision. They moved in the same social circles and lived about a block apart in upper middle class MacMansions. In fact, they occasionally even played golf together in their country club woman's league and served on the same Charity Ball Planning Committee. While not the best of friends they were in each other's address books and were definitely on a first name basis. Consequently when they literally ran into each other coming out of across the hall motel rooms at 1:45 on a Tuesday afternoon, they greeted each other with a surprised use of each other's first name.

"Peg!"

"Celia. What are you?...OOH"

"Call me later OK? "

"Sure. Right I'm sure I've got the number."

With that the two women with their nervous male companions made their way in opposite directions down the motel corridor.

At 4:00 an on edge Celia answered her cell.

"Hi Peg, can you talk?"

"Yes Celia, thanks for calling. Look I think it's obvious that neither of us would like anyone to be discussing our little meeting this afternoon. Right?"

"Definitely Peg. But it's been ages since I've seen you. Why don't we get together and have lunch. I'm free on Thursday and I do have something to discuss. How about that quiet little Italian place in the Hallman Plaza Mall at 12:00?"

"That would be great. We can discuss our meeting that never happened and the Charity Ball decorations."

Peg parked her Lexus in the Mall lot and came into Petrolos Fine Italian Cuisine at 11:59. She found that Celia had taken a booth in the rear of the quiet restaurant and surprisingly, she was not alone. Celia saw Peg and stood up and waved her over. She introduced Peg to Marge Potter. Over several orders of Bruschetta and two bottles of Chianti, Celia had Marge explain a very interesting concept.

"As you may know, I am a Sales Associate for Harrison Realty. In my capacity as such I have discovered that my fellow associates satisfy an occasional need for a place to have 'discrete encounters' in an interesting fashion. In the real estate business we have access to many vacant houses and offices for which we have listing contracts. A car displaying the real estate companies logo and another vehicle without markings in the drive would not be suspicious at almost any time from early morning to early evening. Obviously it would look like someone was showing the house. The only problem is that high turnover and the need for multiple agents to access the property makes availability sometimes problematic.

Mulling this concept over in my head I suddenly had an inspiration. What if there was something similar but in a mall? No one would question if your car was in the parking lot. Plus, there are lots of offices, stores and restaurants for cover. There is also the Professional Building and after lunch I will show you my idea. Essentially I recently rented a large suite of office spaces to a young Chiropractor who is just starting out in the business. His plan was to have a joint practice with another doctor and he signed the lease with that as his intent. Unfortunately the other doctor backed out at the last minute leaving the fellow I leased to holding the bag. The solution that I came up with for him is I think rather unorthodox but takes care of his problem."

"The office space he rented includes a smaller independent suite associated with it. That space has a point of lockable attachment in case the practices wanted to share treatment rooms. It also has its own small reception room coming off of the main office hallway, one large treatment room and a bathroom with a shower. The floor that this space is on is also populated with the usual collection of doctors, dentists, lawyers and opticians."

"Recently I made a proposal to the financially strapped Chiropractor and he accepted the concept. What I have offered is to unofficially sublet from him for cash. I in turn can make the facility available to a very select group of friends and acquaintances for 90 minute periods. Discrete meetings can take place with the ability to come and go through the mall under the guise of shopping or a visit to the chiropractor. The nominal fee of $100 would cover clean sheets for the treatment table, clean towels, security, a portion of the rent and a small fee for my management. A good friend has built a smart phone app that renters can use to reserve time slots which are separated by 30 minute windows for privacy. The fee is placed in an envelope and is dropped through a panel in a bag together with the soiled linens. The service is available today and if you give me a small deposit I can assign you your passcode for the keypad lock."

Celia and Peg were thoughtful for a moment, asked a few insightful questions and after a quick inspection trip to the property after lunch, gave Marge a $100 deposit each and received a user name and password for the system. The reception area door was labeled with a generic Chiropractic name and a phone number which went to an answering machine serviced by Marge. The reception office was a small room with a couch, desk and two chairs. The treatment room with its locked door leading to the other practice was generic in layout and contained a large padded treatment table covered with a fitted sheet. The bathroom was clean and contained a large vanity, toilet and shower.

Marge also explained that while there was a weekly cleaning service, each user was responsible for keeping the bathroom clean, the sheet changed with each use and all litter policed up. The number of other users was limited and identities were confidential.

That night the ladies complained to their overworked husbands that they had lower back issues and were headed to the chiropractor's office sometime this week when they could get an appointment for an adjustment.

Celia Roberts

Exactly 48 hours after signing up for the office Celia and her current extracurricular friend were trying out the nicely padded massage table in the chiropractors suite. Her paramour today was Teddy Jackson, a light skinned mulatto gentleman she had met at her fitness club. She loved the way her creamy white skin contrasted with his milky chocolate complexion. But what she loved the most was the steely firmness of his generous cock that seemed to never get soft for longer than a few minutes.

At 42 Celia was twice Teddy's age but despite having had two children her body was that of a much younger woman. Genetics had nothing to do with it because both of her parents and her sibs were all chunky. With Celia it was steely determination, diet and exercise. That and the goal of being the best piece of ass in Hoffman Estates and keeping her husband Bill from straying further than an occasional boink of his latest "assistant."

Celia's romp with Teddy today followed their usual pattern. Quick strip, fast oral, three fucks interspersed with an absolute minimum of conversation. It had to be that way because as nice a fuck as Teddy was, his conversational skills were barely at tenth grade level However, 8 and 1/2 inches of steely cock make one overlook little things like that.

After quickly disposing of her lover, Celia changed the sheet, douched thoroughly and jumped into the shower for a quick removal of any male scent. Ninety five minutes after entering, she dropped the cloth bag of linens and cash laden envelope through the slot and headed for the elevator.

That night she told her husband that she had found a great new chiropractor and had gotten the best adjustment ever. He filed that away under useless trivia and gave her a "thats nice dear" and went back to his ball game.

Peg Jefferson

Peg and her long time squeeze and next door neighbor, Bill Jeffords waited till Celia reported to her that everything had gone off smoothly before they tried the new abode. Their relationship was ten years old and had started when Bill was the Scoutmaster and Peg the assistant when their kids were in scouting. They both were dedicated to the program and took part in all the extra curricular camping experiences provided by the pack. Then one night when they were going over the plans for an overnight campout, she accidentally brushed against him with her breast and it was like lightening passed between them. Within seconds they were stripping off the essentials and he was buried to the balls in her on the living room floor. From then on, scouting took on a totally new meaning.

At this point in their relationship they were more like long time marrieds than new lovers but they still liked to spice things up with a little down and dirty that their respective spouses weren't comfortable with. Peg was somewhat of an exhibitionist and her husband was too straight laced to approve so she was able to, as it were, to strut her stuff in front of Bill.

With Bill seated waiting expectantly Peg went through an elaborate strip that ended up taking almost a half hour. When she finally dropped the last of her fancy underwear and reclined on the bed to masturbate, Bill's pants and underwear were off and he was slowly stroking his ample hard on while being focused like a laser on her fingers playing in her pussy. Then as if from some sort of signal, Peg rolled over and got up on all fours with her butt and furry pussy facing Bill. Like a shot he was out of his chair and boom, was plugged into her drooling snatch. Hanging onto her flopping tits he pistoned in and out of her pounding like a jackhammer. No more than 30 seconds after entering her he was frozen in a huge spurting orgasm.

Then with what seemed like a preplanned maneuver, he guided her into a roll onto her back and immediately moved in between her widely spread legs. Like a starving man Bill feasted on the swampy mess he had just created in her hairy gash. Now the orgasms she missed in the intercourse came in a cascade. Her legs thrashed wildly as he sucked on her clit and aggressively laved her with his tongue from asshole to vagina. Finally after half a dozen orgasms she pulled on his ears to make him stop. Sitting back on his haunches with a huge erection standing tall he grinned at her and she grinned back as she scrambled to straddle his lap and impale herself on his cock. This time their copulation was slower and more deliberate as she moved up and down on his prick. Both had their eyes closed as if in a fantasy dream world. Then she slowly increased her tempo and his hands moved to cup and then firmly grasp her butt cheeks until freezing as he obviously made another deposit in her clutching womb.

After resting for a few minutes they slowly disengaged and made their way into the bathroom for a quick shower in which they lovingly washed each others bodies. While Peg dried her hair, Bill dressed and unpacked a small cooler that they had brought in with them. By the time Peg was dressed Bill had laid out a nice picnic lunch for them to share. Then chatting about neighborhood news and family events they shared their lunch like the old friends they were.

Becky Jones

Becky glanced around nervously as she pretended to window shop at the Victoria's Secret store. Her reflected image in the window showed a thirty something former cheerleader who was dieting back into shape after three pregnancies. She occasionally bought panties or a bra here but generally was uncomfortable with the store because it seemed to cater to physical types so unlike hers. She just didn't see herself in the same league as the statuesque big breasted VS image. Fifteen years of marriage to her husband with rarely a positive comment about her figure tended to depress a girls opinion of herself. Her lover didn't agree with her idiot former offensive lineman husband and he lavished endless praise on every portion of her body as he stripped and worshiped it with hands and lips. She blushed as she remembered the last time they met and he had spent over an hour pleasuring her pussy pushing her to orgasm after orgasm.

Today was her first visit to the Chiropractor office to meet her lover Harry Peters and she was nervous, not with Harry but with the unfamiliarity of the venue. She realized however that this alternative would be a lot cheaper and probably safer than the motels they had been using. Harry was also stepping out on his spouse but then he had a reputation around the office that was somewhat unsavory. Becky didn't care any more. He had a nice cock and treated her like a queen in bed unlike that oaf of a husband. Becky had ended up with hubby almost by default. The college cheerleaders were sort of the exclusive property of the conference champs football team. The top dancers and cheerleaders were grabbed up by the quarterback, running backs, tight ends and wide receivers. The next tier of which Becky was part got the top linemen, a group not exactly noted for their grace and intelligence. Becky was gathered up by Fred (Fuzzy) Jones, the Offensive Center who had great strength and endurance on the field but not necessarily in the bedroom. Over the last 15 years he accidentally gave her seven orgasms. She was responsible for the rest until Harry volunteered to fill her deficit.

Becky took the elevator to the designated floor and found the office. The code buzzed the door to unlock. She entered hurriedly and went through the reception office to the treatment room. Per her standing instructions, she quickly pulled off her blouse and removed her bra. Handling her somewhat pendulous breasts she rubbed away the pressure creases caused by the bra and then put the blouse back on with only one button holding it closed. Her panties were next and they slid down her still nice legs over the nylons held up by a stylish garter belt. She laid the garments on the treatment table for Harry to see and then hurried to the reception door as her lover knocked. Becky opened the door a crack and Harry pushed his way in and engulfed her in his arms in a giant embrace and kiss. She was oblivious to everything except his ardent embrace until she was aware of the door closing and a second set of arms encircling her.

"Harry what the fuck! I told you I didn't want..." Becky was silenced with Harrys mouth and she just gave in to the rush of sensations as two sets of hands roamed her body quickly stripping off her blouse and then her skirt. A naked cock was probing her from behind and another was drooling all over her belly in the front. At that point her mind just shut off and there was nothing but the physical sensations as she was poked, prodded, licked, rubbed, kissed, penetrated and then carried into the treatment room for fucking on the massage table.

Sixty minutes later Becky, who was now officially a cum dump, started to return to the present conscious world. "I told you no threesomes Harry."

"Yeh I know sweetheart but Joe here is a really nice guy whose wife just left him and he was really horny.'

As Harry spoke, Joe was pulling on his pants, thanking Harry and departing as quickly as he could.

"Don't worry sweetheart, it won't happen again. You know I love you so much and you are so incredibly sexy that ...oh did you feel that."

Harry was hardening within her pussy and started to slowly move in and out of the swampy quagmire.

"You gotta admit Becks, old Joe has got a great cock and really cums buckets. He says he's got these two friends who put him to shame so I was thinking..."

Sally Hamilton

The impeccably coifed and dressed S.J. Hamilton swung her trim legs out of her late model BMW after parking in the Professional Building Parking structure. At 11:55 she was exactly on time for her 12:00 PM doctors appointment. Quickly checking her appearance in the mirrored door of the elevator she adjusted a wisp of blonde hair that had escaped the tight bun at the rear of her head, straightened her wire rim glasses and pressed the button for her floor. Two minutes later after checking that no one was in the corridor of the third floor she proceeded to the Chiropractor's door and smoothly entered the entry code. With a soft bing the door lock unlatched and she entered the reception area. Four strides later she was in the Treatment room and opening the buttons of her tailored suit. Smoothly and efficiently her jacket, blouse, skirt and half slip were removed and neatly placed on a rack intended for clothes. Next she removed her bra and panties and added them to her clothes. Now clad only in heels and thigh high nylons she pulled out a barrette holding her bun and shook out her shoulder length hair. Cupping her pointy breasts in her hands she rubbed out the creases caused by her bra and then thumbed her nipples as they began to erect. A quick visit to her purse was next to extract a small plastic bottle of lubricant. Squirting a small amount on her fingers she did a somewhat unlady like squat and applied the lube somewhere in her nether regions.

Answering a quiet knock on the door she admitted three well dressed young men and directed them to the treatment room where they were instructed to disrobe. Without seeming embarrassment they stripped bare and waited in a line. Sally positioned herself bending over the narrow treatment table with her trim butt ready for action. With a free hand she beckoned to the young man whose penis was the firmest and he quickly approached and guided his cock into her waiting mouth. Less than a minute later he was fully firm and she directed him to go around the table and fuck her. As he complied she beckoned another man to her mouth. When the man in her pussy came he rejoined the line, the man in her mouth was redirected to her pussy and the next fella plugged her mouth. This cycle of mouth, pussy, rejoin the line continued until all the men had cum twice. One made a valiant effort to try for three in 30 minutes but although he did produce a remarkably stiff hard on, three emissions in such a short period was asking a little much. Sally noted his name for future reference and thanked them for their service and instructed them to dress and leave. Thirty five minutes later a freshly showered and perfectly made up S.J. Hamilton exited the office.

Wallace Heffner/Amanda Perkins

Like most of the "cheaters" on the sales staff employees of Harrison Realty, Wally greatly preferred the vacant house venue when scheduling his liaisons. Free was always better than paying for an expensive motel and then of course there was the issue of public exposure. He just could not stand being caught again because he had been warned that the next time would be his balls and every last penny. Therefore when Marge Potter told him about the Chiropractor Office option he jumped at the opportunity. He had a regular Thursday thing going with a horny tax accountant who just happened to work in the same Professional Building. He had been doing Amanda for six months ever since she helped him through a particularly complicated tax season.

Wally hated his nickname but it was difficult to get people to call him Wallace or anything but Wally and so he had to let it go. The only time he didn't mind the nickname was when Amanda screamed it out as she grabbed his butt and dug in with her fingers as she thrashed beneath him in the throes of her incredibly intense orgasms.

"Fuck Wally, I just wish that my husband could get me off the way you do. He's bigger than you, just a tad under 8" but your cock swells up fatter than his when you get going and does something to my g spot that sets me off like the Fourth of July."

What Wally didn't know was that Amanda was not only his regular guest in the suite but also a paying customer of Marge. She had a stream of other gentlemen callers who were happy to anti up the entry fee.

Reverand Potter

The most intriguing visitor to the suite was an old style bible thumping preacher who visited to perform some sort of ceremony for the new female members of his congregation. Apparently the ceremony was too private to be performed at the church. His visit always began the same way. He would enter the suite dressed in a rather severely styled dark clerical suit accompanied by the female who needed attention and at least one senior comfort sister. The women would be very modestly dressed in full length black dresses. Upon arrival the preacher would open an attache case and remove two silver tumblers and a matching flask. An amber liquid would be poured from the flask and served to the women who were encouraged to down the contents quickly. Their reaction generally is not one of distaste but rather one of pleasant, lip licking pleasure. Next the women would adjourn to the treatment room for more intimate communion with their savior.

12