All Comments on 'My Bad Back'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yup ... as I said earlier... the deep seated cuck comes out!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully the women will become infected with an incurable sexually transmitted disease!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another story that falls far short of your usual standards. Was this an attempt at humor, or just a bad idea?

marylandlinemarylandlinealmost 3 years ago
what's the point

no real drama. just a bunch of sluts getting away with adultery

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 3 years ago

Please never use the word mulatto again. It's a pejorative from 100 years ago comparing a mixed race person to a mule

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t really get out of first gear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely, without any question the very least entertaining story you have ever written. It actually seem like the story was written by someone else. Here's hoping to a quick and permanent return to your more normal style. I won't bother rating this out of respect for all your dtories that I have enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously think before writing & ask yourself why are you writing this story.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Would nice to see what happens when someone caught on.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Another shitty stupid story from this cuck loving author.

No point to this story, it just meanders to nothing.

Go back to your day job please you suck at this.

Scores 1/5

PrfsrPrfsralmost 3 years ago

Could have been a good story. The ending was not needed.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 3 years ago

It's kinda like a BYOB brothel...(bring your own bitch)

4 stars...Thanks

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

If I am wrong someone please correct me, but was this another simpering cuck story?

Once I realized who the author was I needed to hurl up my late lunch, which, btw, was a really good one, and that was a 180 from this story Im guessing.

This may help out your writing efforts (and there is no fee for this info)..... if the after dinner fart you share with those around is a "Whoa dude that was freaking rank!!!" try and make your story a bit higher quality than that fart. You've not managed it yet with any of them, but that was before I gave you such highly valued advice.

You ARE welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4* - but would have liked to given it 3.5 - interesting setup to what could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your endings never seem to resolve anything. The words just stop.

hectarehectarealmost 3 years ago

5* new and different. Who cares about the cheating? It's a great business model! Way to go Marge!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous