My Bad Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge Potter

Marge had hit upon quite a gold mine with the Chiro space rental. Each month she passed the good doctor the $700 that he was short and paid the cash basis cleaner $300 who took care of the linens and basic housekeeping. Her break even was 10 uses per month and she was averaging over 30. With special events, holidays and conventions her average profit was $2,500 per month and frequently substantially more. A tax free 30k was the kind of mad money that a girl could really use.

While there are lots of cheaters, they are by nature a secretive lot and initially Marge had trouble finding more than a few but it turns out that cheaters know other cheaters and are willing to put a friend onto a good deal and so her business was soon booming. Being in real estate, Marge was able to connect with similar set ups in several other malls. In less than a year the Potter Retirement fund in the Caymen Islands was doing just fine.

12