All Comments on 'My Bad Day Pt. 04'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
!!!!

Why is everyone yelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

While it is terrible what happened to Darryl, it is a comfort and a blessing that Rob has Tom to help him deal with this event. Tom is such a comforting presence and shows here how the sense of touch is so very important -- Tom is able to sooth Rob by gently rubbing his back. They have also confessed their love, and I can see that good days are ahead for these two. Tom can gently rub Rob's chest, abs, thighs, arms, and bring out the gentle love Rob has for Tom. You have shown that love -- real love -- is such a powerful gift, and these two have it to share! Keep writing this story -- I want to see where you take it!

likemhairylikemhairyalmost 5 years ago
My bad day

I hope you will change your mind and continue with this story, will something develop between them. I hope so.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
That was beautful!

Nice to have someone in your corner at a time like that.

Deepreader123Deepreader123almost 2 years ago

To many! Exclamation points!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Death and harm is always on your mind. I have brother, uncle, nephew, first cousin and friend who all policemen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
741 Followers
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Bad Day Series Info