My Beach House Incest Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eddie_King
Eddie_King
567 Followers

My Aunt continued, "Maybe we should go pick up some more... produce at the grocery store later."

"I'd rather we go pick up a couple young studs with cucumber-sized cocks."

Yes, those words just came out of my Mother's mouth. I immediately assumed she was joking. I mean, she had to be joking right? But something about the casual way she said it left me wondering.

"Mmmm, that sounds very tempting. I would love something young and hung — it's been too long. But rather than going out looking for some, I've actually been thinking of something a bit... closer to home." My Aunt looked at me and winked.

Mom paused for a moment and then said, "Wait... you mean?... Donna, I already told you how I feel about that!"

"Yeah, I know how you feel about it," replied Donna with more than a little sass. "And believe me, I know how you really feel about it too."

"What the fuck are you talking about?... give me a break," scoffed Mom.

Aunt Donna countered, "Okay, I know the real reason why you wouldn't allow me to give your son a blow-job for his eighteenth birthday... It's simple... Jealousy." She let the word hang in the air for a few moments before continuing, "If I sucked on Danny's cock, you would be jealous — wouldn't you, Marie? Just admit it."

"What? Of course not... Well, okay... maybe a just little... yes... totally. Totally fucking jealous... okay?," Mom giggled a bit nervously.

Aunt Donna persisted, "And, the reason you'd be jealous is because... you want to suck on Danny's cock too. Isn't it?" There was a long pause.

"Yes." Mom's voice sounded small and vulnerable. Yet the impact of that single little word caused my head to spin and my knees to buckle a bit.

Donna, relentlessly asked, "What did you say? I couldn't quite hear."

"Yes!" Insisted my Mother, with more than a little perturbation in her voice. "Yes I want to suck my son's cock. Does that shock you — of all people?"

My Aunt laughed and gave Mom's ass a playful smack. "You know I'm not easily shocked, Darling. In fact, I'm quite sympathetic with your plight. That's why I have devised the perfect solution. One that will make everyone happy."

"Oh, this ought to be fantastic!" Mom replied sarcastically.

"It is fantastic. I'm sure Danny will think so too... when you an I are both sucking his big dick... together." Donna paused, for dramatic effect. "Come on Marie! Think about it... It's a win-win-win situation. I know you want it. And you know it too."

"Donna you're crazy! My Danny... he's shy... and quiet... and innocent! You know he isn't like us. He's not so... perverted."

Dee was quick to retort, "Yes he absolutely is a little pervert. You've seen how he looks at us. The way his hungry eyes caress our bodies. Especially lately. It's like we're the stars in some porno movie that's playing in his head." Donna paused letting her words sink in. She continued caressing Mom's oily inner thighs, her hand moving ever closer to Mother's crotch. Mom spread her legs wider.

"Yeah — I have noticed," Mom replied with a satisfied sigh. "I think it's cute."

Donna pressed on. "Well, you should have seen how cute he looked when I showed him my pussy this morning."

"Wait what!... You showed him your pussy?"

"Oh... was I not supposed to do that either?" My Aunt feigned surprise. Then she continued, "Listen Marie, he's fine. His head didn't explode. He didn't run away screaming. In fact, I am sure that he rather enjoyed it." My Aunt was oiling her way up my Mother's inner thighs. Mom parted her legs more — revealing her smoothly shaved snatch. So similar to her sisters — with full dark lips.

My Aunt continued, "Now tell me Marie — and be honest... Does knowing what I've done make you want to do it too? Don't you want your son to see your pussy?"

With that, Donna began to caress Mom's lovely labial flower — rubbing up and down her crotch with a well-oiled hand. Mom responded by tilting her ass up to provide easier access.

"Yes," moaned my Mom.

"Yes... what?"

"Yes... I want Danny to see my pussy!," said my Mother. Donna gave me a sly look and winked as she used both hands to part my Mom's ass cheeks and give me a perfect view of that glistening, pink, open vagina.

"You should show him. Hell... you're living in a beach house with him all week. I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity." Donna continued to rub Moms big ruby lips and clitoris with her oily hand.

"Tonight... I'm gonna do it tonight," said Mom breathlessly.

"How?"

"I dunno... maybe after I shower... I have a short bath robe... I'll give him a flash somehow, by 'mistake', you know?"

"Oh good, Marie... Danny's gonna love seeing your sweet little kitty cat. He's gonna love it in a very big way... if you know what I mean."

"Mmmm — yeah, he does look big doesn't he?," purred my Mother.

"Yeah he does... and thick too," said Aunt Dee.

"Oh I fucking love that!," exclaimed Mom, gutturally.

"I know you do, dirty girl." Aunt Donna slid her two middle fingers into my Mother's moist quim. "You're such a dirty girl... I bet you think about him... don't you?"

Mom just groaned and rhythmically raised her hips to meet her sister's penetrating fingers.

Aunt Donna persisted, "It's okay, I understand. I do it too — believe me. Just admit it, Marie. you think about your son when you touch this hot little pussy of yours. Don't you?"

"Yes!," whimpered Mom. "I think about him every fucking day alright? I think about my son, and I touch myself and I cum so fucking hard... Unnnghhhh." Mom groaned as Donna pistoned three slick fingers in and out of her eager twat.

"Good girl," said Donna in a soothing voice. "Doesn't it feel good to just come clean and not pretend?" Mom simply moaned in agreement as Aunty continued driving her fingers deep into my Mother's hungry vagina.

Donna then withdrew her fingers and reached for a rolled-up towel on the bed next to her. She unrolled it, exposing three sex toys. The first was a slender, hot-pink vibrator — about six inches in length. The second looked like a flesh-colored vibrating dildo — around eight inches long. And the third... the third toy was a massive dildo — with balls and a suction cup base. This thing was a beast... with a shaft that was at least ten inches long, and a girth that rivaled a soda can.

My Aunt picked up the vibrating dildo and began to lightly tease my Mother's sensitive labia — sliding the shaft up and down, and parting Mom's vagina to reveal the vibrant pink glistening folds of her inner lips.

"Now, tell me, Marie... and don't fucking lie... you think about Danny's cock, don't you? You think about your boy's magnificent penis when you fuck this pretty little pussy with all your naughty toys. Don't you!"

"Mmmmm... yes," moaned Mom. "I use my favorite big toy, and I imagine my son's beautiful cock... and I fuck my pussy... so hard... and I fuck my ass. Damn, it makes me cum so fucking nice... oh my God, Dee, you have no idea how horny I get for him."

"I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I was his Mother. I mean, he makes me horny as hell, and I'm just his Aunt." Donna looked at me and winked. She was now sliding the dildo smoothly up and down Mom's open labia.

"I know you really do want to fuck your son, Marie. You should do it. You need Danny's big dick don't you?" She moved the tip of the dildo in a circular motion — lightly touching and teasing the eager opening of my Mom's twat. Mom raised her hips up higher, her pussy ready for penetration. But Donna kept the tip of the dildo just out of reach — just teasing.

"Unnnghh yes... I need my son's big dick!"

"You want him inside you don't you?," pressed my Aunt. She allowed the tip to just penetrate my Mother's trembling lips.

"Oh fuck yes, I want him inside me... put it in Dee!"

"Don't tell me, Sister... tell your son," said Aunt Donna playfully referring to the dildo she wiggled against Mom's open cunny. "After all, it's his cock you want isn't it?"

Mom paused briefly before speaking — and I couldn't believe the filthy words she uttered next.

"Danny-Boy... slide your cock into my pussy. Fuck your Mommy with that big beautiful cock!"

Aunt Donna grinned at me, and slid half of the dildo into Mom's quivering quim. Then she held it there, stirring it around gently. Mom moaned in satisfaction, pressing her big ass upward.

"I think you'll need to give him some direction," my Aunt prodded. "After all, he is a virgin."

"Really? He is? How do you know that?"

"Mmm hmm — he told me so — just before I showed him my pussy."

"Oh my God — you are so crazy, Dee! Okay then... let's do this." Mom took a moment — as if stepping into a role. "Umm... Son?" Mom once again addressed the vibrator circling casually half-way inside her quim. "Push your cock all the way in, Danny. Give Mommy everything you got, nice and slow."

Donna pressed the vibrator — my proxy pecker — deep into my Mom's twat. Mom pushed up with her hips, groaning as it fully penetrated her. Aunt Donna held the dildo once more in place simply massaging my Mother's inner depths. Mom's hips and ass began to move slightly, rhythmically.

Then gradually, Aunt Dee began to slide the dildo in and out of My Mom's twat. Mom sighed, "Yeah Baby... just like that. Fuck Mommy nice and slow... Nice and deep." Donna kept up her rhythmic penetrations, while my Mother reached down with her right hand and began to massage her own clitoris. I could clearly see it — like a pink pearl — pinched between my Mother's manicured fingertips.

Mom was obviously getting very into it. She kept up a constant stream of moans and sighs, all the while exhorting her imaginary lover — me, her first-born son — to fuck her deep and hard. Her ass and hips were arched high toward the ceiling, and moved up and down in time to meet the dildo in her sister's skilled hand. Her ample pussy lips shone with juice and the dildo was making a pronounced squishy sound with every thrust.

I realized that I had dropped my swim trunks to the floor and was now stroking my rock hard cock. Aunt Donna noticed, and gave me an approving nod and a smile — but cautioned me to stay put with a gesture of her finger. Then she spread her legs wide and began fingering her own pink twat — all the while, staring at my cock, and continuing to plow Mom's pussy with the dildo in her other hand.

Mom, meanwhile, was becoming even more vocal and her fingers sped up on her pink pearl. "Ohhhhh Danny... Fuck me hard... Fuck Mommy's pussy hard, Darlin'... Mmmnngggggghhhhh... Mommy's gonna cum!.... Unnnnnnnngggghhhhhaa..." Mom's voice rose to a hoarse cry of pleasure, while her hips and big ass clenched and pumped up and down erratically. Aunt Donna kept that dildo buried deep in Mom's contracting quim, the entire time, until, with a series of shudders and yelps, my Mother's orgasm had passed.

She lay spent, in silence for a few moments. Slowly, Aunt Dee slid the dildo out with a wet squelch. My Mom's open pussy lay spread before me — flushed a bright pink like a rose in bloom. A snow-white dollop of creamy goodness slowly oozed from her milfy quim. And as Aunt Donna held the dildo up to her face, I could see that it too was covered in Mom's cream.

"Mmmm," sighed Donna, and she began to lick the dildo. My Mom then sat up — and I quickly ducked back out of sight. I could here them both licking and slurping and making yummy sounds.

After a moment, Aunt Dee told my Mom, "Lay back down, I'm not finished with you yet."

"Oooooo, lucky me!," quipped Mom. I heard her settle back onto the mattress, and, after a moment, I tentatively peeked once more past the door frame. Inside, Mom was laying on her back, clutching the dildo in her right hand. Her legs were spread wide. Aunt Donna had the slim pink vibrator in her hand and was casually caressing Mom's outer lips with it. Occasionally, Donna would dip down and circle around Mom's anus with the tip of the vibrator. Mom responded by lifting her left thigh high and exposing her butt-hole to her sister's attentions.

"Mmmmm, look at that pretty little asshole... so ready and willing," said Aunt Dee lustfully. She gently massaged and prodded Mom's back door with the tip of the vibrator. She dipped the pink toy deep into My Mom's creamy snatch, then withdrew it and applied the creamy lube directly to Mom's anal sphincter.

"Did you know that your sweet innocent son was completely fixated on your ass when we were back on the beach? You were putting on quite the show for him, weren't you?... you little slut."

"Was he? I was hoping he was enjoying the view."

"Oh believe me... he thought he was being slick with his hat and shades on — but I could see from the side... he was totally checking you out. I think your quiet, shy son wants to fuck his own mother in the ass."

Donna was now pressing the pink vibrator's tip firmly against Mom's slicked-up asshole.

"Oh fuck..." said Mom breathlessly, "hearing that gets me so fucking horny. Put it in Dee. Put it in already!"

My Aunt slid the pink vibrator into Mom's willing asshole. Mom groaned with satisfaction and began to rock her big hips and ass slowly down and back up the slim toy. Aunty simply held it in her fist — braced against the mattress. Then Mom took the dildo she'd been holding and pressed in once more into her cunt. She pushed it in deep and stirred it all around even as she rode her asshole on the toy.

My mind reeled at what I was witnessing. My intellect had crashed some time ago, and I was now functioning on a purely instinctive need to fuck. I had continued to slowly jerk my cock. And I felt like I wanted to jump onto that bed and just fuck every orifice available. But I held off, trusting in Aunt Donna's plan — whatever that was.

Mom withdrew the toy cock from her vag, and brought it to her mouth, licking her thick juices from the shaft and sucking on the tip.

"Ooooo look at you... you dirty girl. I bet you're sucking on your Son's dick right now aren't you?"

"Mmmnn — Hmmmn," affirmed Mom, her mouth full of toy penis, her eyes closed.

My Aunt pressed on, "I bet if Danny were here right now, you actually would suck his dick... wouldn't you?"

"Mmmm... yeah..." Mom sighed between slurps. She continued to hypnotically ass-hump the pink vibrator in her sister's hand.

"What's that, Marie... I couldn't hear... your mouth was kinda full."

Mom removed the dildo from her mouth and said, breathlessly, "Yes... if Danny was here right now... I would totally suck his fucking cock!" She then resumed licking and sucking the dildo — my surrogate trouser snake.

Aunt Donna looked at me with a broad smile and said, "Hey Danny-Boy... Come on in here... You heard your Mother... She's going to totally suck your fucking cock."

6.

"Ha.. Ha... very funny." Mom mumbled, continuing to lick and kiss the dildo, with her eyes closed.

Aunt Dee motioned me into the room. I entered, and moved silently to the bedside, shedding my clothes along the way. I stood naked, fully erect, looking down at my stunningly beautiful Mother. An easy breeze from the patio billowed the gauzy curtains, while diffuse sunlight streamed across the bed, dancing on Mom's golden skin. The soft ample curves of her body swayed gently as she undulated on her anal toy. Her full lips were wrapped around the tip of the dildo, and she was squeezing her meaty left breast.

As quietly as possible — so as not to shock her — I spoke, "Mom... hey Mom."

Her eyes snapped open wide. The dildo tumbled from her lips and hand, and Mom bolted up to a seated position. There was a look of complete incredulity on her face — as if she simply couldn't process what was happening.

"Oh my God!... Danny!... Oh my freaking God... Donna!... What did you do Donna!? What the fuck have you done!?" Mom voice was rising along with the look of panic in her eyes.

Donna quickly got to her knees and wrapped my Mother in a warm hug. This simple act of sisterly comfort seemed to have an gradual calming effect on my Mother. Her panic receded — but in it's place came tears and quiet sobs.

Dee spoke softly, "Sshhhh, Marie... I'm sorry Honey, I'm sorry... but this... this is the only way I could do it. I knew you would never say 'Yes' — so I had to take a different approach."

Aunt Dee paused, then took her sisters face in her hands and looked directly into Mom's eyes. "Marie listen,"You want this... You know it's true. We all... want this. Look at your beautiful son. Look at that magnificent cock."

Donna reached for my hand and lead me onto the bed — where I knelt before my Mother — naked and fully erect.

Mom gently disengaged from Donna, and looked at me for a long moments with tears rolling down her cheeks and dripping onto her breasts. With sad smiles, she looked long and hard into my eyes — as if she were saying farewell to her baby boy. Then her eyes began roaming hungrily over my lean, toned frame... my engorged manhood and big balls.

Once more, Mom looked me in the eye and asked, "Danny... is this what you want?"

"Fuck yes Mom... I want this more than anything."

Mom's nostrils flared with excitement and her eyes betrayed her desire. She looked sideways to her sister with a half smile, and said, "Donna... I'm gonna get you for this..."

"You always do," replied my Aunt with some sass.

Mom looked to me with a sexy smile. Then she said, "Come here Danny-Boy... Mommy's gonna suck your big, beautiful cock."

7.

I moved forward and Mom smoothly positioned herself once more on her back, with her head on a couple pillows — mouth level with my ball-sack.

She ran her fingertips lightly up and down the length of my hard penis, even as she began to lick and kiss the underside of my balls. Mom's tongue swirled vigorously on my taint, and she began to pump my junk with her left hand.

My Aunt Donna had once more spread Mom's legs, and was busy running her tongue up and down Mom's wet vaginal slit. My Aunt then reintroduced that pink vibe back into Mom's ready ass. Mom grunted in approval and began her slow undulations. She pulled the tip of my cock down into her beautiful mouth and began to suck the head.

Looking down at my Mom's pretty face, I realized that she was doing exactly what she'd been doing a few moments ago with the dildo. Yet now, the fantasy had become flesh — and she sucked my flesh ram-rod deep into the back of her throat.

I could feel the tension building in my loins and I knew I was gonna cum soon. I saw that Aunt Dee was sucking on Mom's clit... pulling it out long with her pursed lips and then sucking it in and out. Mom was moaning and groaning, even with her mouth full of dick.

We looked into each other's eyes lovingly, and I moaned. Never in my life had I felt anything so amazing as my sweet Mother's mouth sucking the head of my cock while she stroked my thick shaft with a sure hand.

My inner porn star awoke, and I groaned, "Yeah Mom... look at you... so fucking beautiful, Mom... so fucking hot, Yeah, suck it Mom... Suck on your Son's cock." I moved my hips back and forth — gently thrusting my meat into Mom's mouth.

My verbal exhortations, combined with Donna's clitoral suction and anal attentions — all combined to send my Mother crashing like a wave into another orgasm. Her knees pulled up to her chest, as her back arched and her head drove back into the pillows. All the pent-up stress and tension of the last few moments was released as wave after wave of climactic convulsions washed over her body.

The head of my cock popped out of her mouth, and Mom once again issued forth a cascading torrent of passionate profanity. Bless her though, she never stopped vigorously pumping my johnson with her hand. And before I knew it, I was shooting a massive load of semen directly into Mom's open mouth. The jizz filled her mouth up quickly, and I angled my cock toward her big swaying tits. I coated Mom's tit's and dark nipples with load after hot load of my cum. I even managed to shoot a few white ropes down Mom's golden belly — past her belly button.

Eddie_King
Eddie_King
567 Followers