My Beach House Incest Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eddie_King
Eddie_King
567 Followers

Aunt Donna released Mom's swollen clit and smiled hungrily at the coating of cum on Mom's torso. She extended her tongue and licked and sucked her way up my Mom's abdomen. She paid special attention to sucking on Mom's big, cum-covered nipples — getting every last drop of jizz. Meanwhile, Mom had swallowed the first load I'd put in her mouth — but white rivulets of semen trailed down her chin. With a lusty little smile, Mom watched her sister sucking and licking up all of her son's ejaculate.

Finally, with a mouthful of my cum, Aunt Donna positioned her lips over my Mother's mouth. Mom opened her mouth wide, and my Aunt parted her lips — allowing a slow sensuous stream of my cum to drop into her sister's mouth. Something about the easy efficiency of their movements gave me the distinct impression that this was far from the first time these two sisters had mouth-swapped a load of semen.

Mom looked me in the eye, swallowed the last of my load, and smiled sweetly.

"Holy Fuck!" I gasped. "That was in-fucking-credible!"

"Mmmmmnn... yes it was Honey. I love making you cum."

"Damn Mom — you are good at it — I can tell you that!"

"Ah-hem," My Aunt cleared her throat playfully. "Excuse me — but nobody's made me cum yet!" She looked to her sister. "Marie... if you don't mind, I'd like to borrow your son. I'm gonna teach this boy how to eat some pussy."

8.

My naked Aunt Donna lay back — propping herself on her elbows and looking me in the eye. She spread her big thighs wide to reveal her hairless dewy pink flower.

"Did you miss my pussy Danny?," said my Aunt playfully.

"Yes I did," said I with eyes glued to her moist snatch.

"I told you... you'd be seeing it again — if you did everything I said. And you did just that. I'm very impressed. Now... I want you to do everything I say once again."

"Okay."

"Kiss my inner thighs." I had no problem with that — so, I knelt between my Aunt's knees and lowered my face to her crotch. The skin of her thighs was so smooth... golden, like honey. I kissed her right inner thigh and began to lightly kiss my way toward her slit.

"Other thigh now," she said gently. I complied and moved to her left thigh. I went a little slower — savoring the touch of her beautiful skin. She smelled like coconut oil. Once again, I moved toward Aunt Donna's pussy.

"Good boy," she said softly. "Now kiss me more... closer to my pussy." I kissed her soft, smooth flesh, inhaling her warmth and now her scent. She smelled fresh — like the ocean. She sighed softly even as another gentle breeze rolled in from the patio. I looked to my Mom. She was watching me, smiling slightly and lightly rubbing her nipple.

"Now closer... kiss my pussy... easy, nice and light... up and down... yeah baby — that's nice." I could taste my Aunt's honey on my lips as I kissed her, warm, fleshy labia. How I wanted to drive my tongue — my whole face — deep into those pink tender folds.

"Danny... you know where the clitoris is right?"

'Mmmmm-Hmmmnn."

"Good Boy. I want you to kiss my clit." Happily, I complied, moving my lips up to her proud little pearl. I pressed my lips to her clitoris — kissing it up and down, on, and around her firm little nub.

"Ooooo that's nice," sighed my Aunt. Her hips started to move ever so slightly — rhythmically pressing her clit against my lips.

"Now lick it Danny. Lick my clit."

Extending my tongue, I licked up and down the smooth hooded shaft, and down, swirling around the pink sensitive bud.

"Mmmmm... yeah Danny — just keep doing that for a bit." Her eyes closed and her head rolled back, and she moaned softly.

"Looks like my son has a natural talent for this," said Mom beaming proudly.

"He takes after his Mother," sighed my Aunt. The two sisters looked at each other lustfully. My Mother leaned in and kissed Donna fully on the mouth. They kissed passionately — as lovers kiss... with open mouths and probing tongues. And it really struck me for the first time... these two women were indeed lovers. Sisters. Best friends. And truly... lovers... with a long and storied history. And now I was part of all that. They had wanted to include me in their most secretive, most intimate experiences.

I gave my Aunt's clit a few more firm swirls of the tongue, and then plunged down deep between her lips. She gasped and pushed her hips up more — opening herself to me. I drove and swirled my tongue as far as I could into her juicy inner cunt. Donna groaned, and with a steady rocking motion of her hips she fucked my tongue with her pussy.

I placed my hands on her inner thighs and — spreading her ass. Licking past the bottom edge of her twat, I followed with my tongue the sweet trail of juices that led to her smoothly puckered butt-hole.

"Yeaaahhh, that's it... lick my ass Danny." Aunt Dee lifted her knees up to her torso, offering me the full experience of her pussy and ass. I eagerly licked around and around her anus enjoying the taut, smoothly ribbed texture of her delicate skin. I pushed the tip of my tongue into her sphincter, and she squealed with delight. She rocked her big milf ass back and forth as I tongue-fucked her tight asshole.

Licking back up through her big lips, to her clit, I began to concentrate my attentions there — on that pink little bundle of nerves. I could feel Aunt Donna was tensing up and her breathing becoming more shallow. Her head lolled back and she gasped, "Suck it, Danny! Suck on my fucking clit!"

Pursing my lips I pulled her clitoris into my mouth — sucking it, drawing out it's length. I tugged on it gently with suction, popping the little head in and out between my lips.

For good measure, I inserted two fingers deeply into Aunty's squishy cooze, and worked them in and out, as I continued to nurse on her clitoris. I sucked it deeply into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the turgid tip.

At last, the beautiful lady who had set all of this into motion began to orgasm. Aunt Donna's thighs pulled up further toward her chest, and her back arched like a bow being drawn to its limit. From the back of her throat came a long, low gravelly moan... a moan which increased to become a series of exultant cries. He pelvis continued to rock rhythmically against my mouth, even as her juicy quim gripped eagerly at my fingers. Finally, she flopped back on to the bed laughing lightly and tousling my hair, as I continued to lightly kiss her tasty twat.

Then without speaking — but with intense passion in her eyes, Aunt Donna got to her knees and drew me to mine. We kissed... tonguing each other deeply, and I could feel her desire rising. She pushed me back into a kneeling position — my cock big and erect in my lap. Straddling my thighs, Aunt Donna pressed her hot, wet quim against the base of my cock. Holding my face in her hands, and looking into my eyes she rocked her cunt up and down — against the underside of my phallus.

"Danny..." she whispered breathlessly. "You have no idea how bad I want to fuck you right now!" She continued to hump herself against my rigid rod.

"Alright," I said agreeably. My cock and I were literally up for anything.

"But we can't do it yet Danny... because... your Mother... your Mother should be your first. That's the way it has to be... Your Mother will be your first fuck."

9.

We both turned to look at my Mother, who had been watching us intently as she lay back on the pillows, fingering her own slippery quim and sucking on her big left nipple.

As the impact of my Aunt's words sank in, Mom raised her hand to her mouth and stifled an emotional sob, as tears welled up in her brown eyes.

Now it was my turn to ask her, "Mom... is this what you want? Will you be... my first?"

Mom nodded her head and smiled, as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. She spread her legs wide and her pretty pink pussy opened to me. She held her arms out — fingertips extended to me, and said softly, "Yes Danny... oh my God yes! Come here, Son. Come to Mommy."

I crawled between her golden thighs and positioned myself over her torso — missionary style. Supporting myself on straight arms I looked down into Mom's lovely face. We met in a warm gentle kiss — somewhat tentative at first, but soon building in intensity. She opened her lips to me, and the tip of my tongue penetrated her willing mouth, even as the tip of my rock-hard cock penetrated my Mother's willing vagina.

My Mother sighed as I slid my erect penis deeper and deeper into her. Her heat and her moisture enveloped me. Her soft, slippery depths welcomed me, drawing me in — tightly caressing and gripping every inch of my rigid shaft. I couldn't believe the surge of sensations that were flooding my synapses — emanating in waves from my cock and reverberating throughout my entire body.

Mom never took her eyes from my face — looking at me with a combination of joy and wonder, and lust. Her soft hands ran admiringly up and down the tensed muscles of my arms and shoulders and chest. I began to move in and out of her slowly — experiencing for the first time the slick, tight feelings of pussy penetration

"Oh Mom...," I gasped. "This feels so fucking good!"

"Mmmmm... Yes it does Honey... You feel so fucking good inside me. Give it to me baby. Yeah, that's it... Give Mommy that big fucking cock. Ohhh fuck yeeaaahhh!" Moms voice was filled with grit and passion. She was rocking her big hips now — eagerly meeting every thrust of mine — fucking me back with her hungry cunt.

With increasing speed and force, I drove in and out of Mom's wet quim. Her head rolled back and she began to utter a stream of animalistic groans and grunts. Her fingernails dug into my lower back — pulling me into her with each thrust.

She pulled her big thighs up to her chest and I found myself plumbing new depths of Mom's hot cunt. My dangling balls smacked against her asshole. Our loins slapped wetly together with every impalement of her pussy by my prodigious pole.

She was so well lubricated, and my motion was now smooth and fast and powerful. Together, we were like a well-oiled fuck-machine. The only friction available came from the speed of our thrusts and the silky smooth clenching of her twat muscles on my tool. That's right — I could feel Mom's pussy squeezing my cock — like a firm, gentle fist.

"Uuuunnnnngggghhh... Mom...," I looked speechlessly into Mom's eyes, feeling the rising pressure in my groin, and I know that my orgasm was nigh.

Mom knew it as well, and she urged me onward in a husky whisper, "Yeeaahh Baby... come on now. Do it Baby... Cum for me... Cum in my pussy, Danny. Cum in Mommy's fucking pussy!"

With that, I grunted like a degenerate caveman, pressing my full meat into my Mom, and exploding my tremendous load into the tight depths of her cunt. My moaning Mother dug her nails into my ass cheeks, and, for what seemed like an eternity, I continued grunting and grinding and pumping hot jets of jizz into her softly gripping quim. Even as the intensity of my orgasm dissipated, I could feel her velvety vagina squeezing me... milking my manhood for every last drop of her loving Son's semen.

I felt as though I was in heaven floating amongst the clouds. I'd never felt anything so indescribably amazing in my life. Mom was softly running her fingers up and down my back, smiling, and looking at me with sparkling tears in her eyes. I pressed my body to hers and we kissed deeply, intensely lost in the timeless ebb and flow of our passionate love.

"That was... oh my God... so fucking hot!" My Aunt's breathless voice recalled Mother and I from our reverie. I slid off of — and out of — Mom, and we both looked with surprised bemusement at her sister. Donna was on her knees, straddling that tremendous dildo she'd unveiled earlier. One hand pinched and pulled on her swollen nipples, while her other hand feverishly rubbed her glistening clit.

"Danny Boy," she said in a husky voice,"How was it? How was your first fuck? How was your Mother's pussy?"

I was literally speechless. How does one encapsulate an event like that in mere words? Haltingly I attempted, "It was the... greatest thing I've ever experienced."

"Mmmmm, I bet it was, baby. You fucked your Mom so good, Danny Boy," said my Aunt as she continued to swivel her cunt on the massive dildo. Looking between my mother's spread thighs, Donna raised her eyebrows, reached out and caressed Mom's pussy. Then she raised her hand, showing us a generous dollop of my thick white jizz. Bringing her sticky fingers to her lips, my Aunt hungrily lapped up my cum, and gave us a devilish little grin.

Turning her attention to my Mom, Dee asked, "And what about you, sweet sister? How was it being fucked by your stud son... feeling his beautiful cock pumping his cum deep inside your pussy?"

My Mother looked my in the eye, a tear sliding down her cheek. She smiled at me and said. "It was the most beautiful thing I've ever felt in my life." Then we kissed as new lovers — deeply and passionately. Our tongues danced and swirled delightfully until the moans of pleasure coming from my Aunt became too intense to ignore.

Mom and I sat up to behold Donna pumping feverishly up and down on that thick ten-inch dong. Her cunt was making wet slippery sounds and leaving a creamy coating on the shaft of the massive phallus. Aunty grunted with each self impalement of her pussy, cradling a big tit in each hand and tugging on her long brown nipples.

Rising to her knees, Mom kissed her sister's open mouth and her hand slid down to Donna's crotch. Mom's finger tips found her sister's turgid clitoris, and began to rub it lightly, quickly back and forth — even as Dee continued to groan and grind down on the thick dildo.

I then rose to my knees and bent my head to my beautiful Aunt's left breast — taking her meaty nipple into my mouth and sucking on it for all I was worth.

"Oooo yeah, Baby," whispered my Mother lustily. "Suck on that nipple hard... that's the way she likes it!"

Mom then placed her own mouth over her sister's right nipple and began sucking hard. Donna groaned in speechless ecstasy, and we all knew that her orgasm was close. Sliding my right hand down my Aunt's full butt, I reached into the deep crevice of her ass. My fingertips pressed against the slick, taut ring of her anus, and Donna sighed, as I slipped my middle finger in. She arched her back and pressed back against my hand, as I slid a second finger into her butt.

Mom and I continued to suck on her meaty nipples, while my Aunt was grinding down with lewd abandon on the dildo buried deep up in her dripping cooze. All the while, Mom's fingers continued rapidly rubbing her sister's swollen clitoris, as a low moan began to build in Donna's throat.

Donna's orgasm took her with a sudden fury, and my Aunt howled like a banshee in heat as she continued and hump her cunt up and down the length of that latex leviathan. Dee kept on cumming while Mother continued to pleasure that engorged clitty and suck hard on her turgid nipple. I too sucked her other nipple, while driving my fingers deep into Donna's quivering asshole .

10.

Finally, Aunty collapsed at my Mother's side, and the three of us lay there — breathless, spent and sweaty. We'd each had two orgasms, yet, we were all eager for more. We continued caressing and kissing each other as the warm sea breeze washed over our bed. At last, with some sorrow, my Aunt spoke up softly. "I could literally do this all day -- but, we should really get back out there. It's been a long time."

"Ohhhh," groaned Mom. "I know, we really should go back," said Mom, echoing the disappointment in her sisters voice. She nestled into my neck and nibbled on my earlobe, and my fingers trailed lightly over Mother's slippery labia

"I've been thinking," continued Aunt Dee, her tone brightening, "This was so fucking good. God damn! This was amazing! Lets make a deal okay? The three of us... will have sex... every single day of this vacation. Every fucking day — in one way or another... somewhere, somehow... the three of us... will be fucking and sucking and cumming together. Okay? Every day. What do you think?," she smiled proudly.

"I'm definitely down for that," was my none-too-surprising response.

Mom was a little more considered. "You know that's not going to be easy Dee." She paused as if mapping out the terrain of the week. "We'll have to be smart. And careful as hell." Then with an easy smile, Mom looked at her sister and continued, "But we've been doing that for years haven't we? Besides, I've never been one to shy away from a challenge. So, yeah, it's a deal! Sex — every day — for the three of us." She paused, in thought for a moment, before continuing, "Though, it may not always be all three together. We may have to pair off occasionally."

"As long as you two lovebirds don't forget about me — the one who put this whole thing together!," quipped Donna.

Mom and I both laughed and agreed, excited by the prospects for the week ahead.

Mom once again looked thoughtful, the gears spinning behind her eyes. She spoke, conspiratorially, "You know how the guys have that charter fishing boat thing planned for tomorrow? What's that gonna be... like four or five hours?"

"Uggghhh — I hate fishing!" said Donna. "It's so boring... and gross!"

"Don't worry," said Mom, "I know a perfect way for the three of us to get out of it. Believe me, Sister, the only pole you'll be holding tomorrow is this one right here." Mom reached down and grasped my now fully erect dick.

We all laughed, and Aunt Donna also wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "Oooo...now you are talking Sister," she purred. "But I have one request. Tomorrow... I get to fuck my Danny Boy first!"

11. Epilogue

So began the most incredible week of my young life. Over the course of the days that followed, we three stuck to our compact, and managed to have sex every single day — in every possible way. Mom was right, it wasn't always easy. Often it was down-right risky. But we all had the will. And we always found a way.

Our exploits during that week alone could fill a book. And perhaps one day they will. In the span of seven days, I went from being a shy virgin with no immediate prospects — to being an orgasm-dealing super-stud. I was getting more wonderful pussy (and ass) than I could ever have imagined. And I was capable of pleasuring these two buxom beauties with the skills of an experienced gigolo. Yes, these two amazing women guided me into the uncharted realms of manhood with an intense, adventurous passion, easy-going kinky humor, and more than anything else... love.

And, best of all, that week was only the beginning. My Aunt, my Mother, and I continue our secret sexual compact to this day. We may not be able to hook up every single day, but you'd be amazed at how often three perpetually-horny people — especially three family members — can find a way to fuck and suck each other at the drop of a hat. The challenge and the risk... well, that's all part of the fun.

In fact, just yesterday, Aunt Donna and I met for a quickie in a remote corner of the parking lot of my Community College. We jumped into the backseat of her CRV, where she sucked and licked my cock, while I fingered her soaking cunt to a shuddering orgasm. She then spun around and impaled her ready anus onto my throbbing manhood. Within moments, I was pumping a huge load of hot semen deep into my sexy Aunt's big gorgeous ass. Then she sped off into the gathering dusk — on her way home to make dinner for her husband and kids.

And even now, as I type these words, my beautiful Mother is reclining languidly on my bed, naked —just a few feet away. Her thighs are spread wide and her pussy is open, bright pink, wet with her dew. Her fingers rub and circle her engorged clitoris, then dive deep — in and out of her eager quim.

Eddie_King
Eddie_King
567 Followers