All Comments on 'My Bear'

by bearlover1689

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ooooh your sooo lucky!!

OMG!! I loved your story!! I came twice wishing it was me Steve was plowing with his big cock. I love the feel of a big cock filling me with cum. Don't you just love the feeling of cum running down your legs after being well fucked? I know I do!!

ttvttpttvttpabout 16 years ago
Great Job

The only problem is the grammar. I loved that he was straight. I just hoped he got fucked by more people. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome

Loved your story, got off twice while reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You described my ultimate fantasy!

I have lusted after this very type of experience my entire life. What I wouldn't give to be made love to like the way this young college guy was by such an erotic and dominant hung stud. However, having been happily married to a hot wife for years I know this will never happen for me in real life. That is why I loved your story. It allows me to live this very fantasy once again. The way you described him being kissed and feeling like a woman being fucked put me over the top! Thank you and please write more of the very same.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Two words

FUCKING IMMENSE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FRICKIN AWESOME

This was one of the hottest stories I have ever read. I love when he made the guy fuck himself on his dick! So frickin HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

That is a damn hot story. I know I am going to be jerking off to it tonite fantasizign that I'm in your shoes being fucked hard and deep by a big dicked bear. bartsavagewood@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I love this story so much. I read it all of the time. Please write something new like this one!

bkluvrbkluvrover 13 years ago
liked it

but you need to edit better because I kept getting 'thrown out' of the story with silly grammatical mistakes or words that didn't belong.

But otherwise a great little story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

shit this is hot

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Just Brilliant!

What a brilliant erotic story by this young writer. Like all the others here I found it exciting and longed to be in his place. Planning my next trip to Yellowstone as I write. I love bears, they are so sexy and manly and I am totally aroused. Well done fellow bear lover!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
The Ultimate Hairy Bear Park Ranger Story

FIRST, get over your grammar issues! (He spells 'since' as 'sense'.) And there are others. PLEASE DO SO! I promise you a wild hairy sexy ride. The writer has phenomenal talent for imagery. You will feel every lustrous chesthair against your body. The overall story is good. It holds the emotion, sexual tension and actions in place. Electric erotic sex will keep you erect. You will relive and desire this story for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

Super Story... Good characters and scene development. Great erotic narrative. Would love to see more chapters and / or his next encounter. After such a hot initiation, there is no way he could go back to being straight..!! (I know..!!)

a spell/grammar check would eliminate a lot of unnecessary distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wet dream cum true

Being going back to this story for years now, and never fail to blow a load when he's flipped onto his back legs spread and fucked like a woman.

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

Great story. Too bad he never had another hot time with cocks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

should stayed forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous