All Comments on 'My Beautiful Canadian Snowbird Ch. 01'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Con6969Con6969about 1 year ago

What a great first ch can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing!!! Can’t wait for the next part!

raraewriterraraewriterabout 1 year ago

Fabulous. I think I've been to that resort in Naples. Great story.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmm Great notes by the original Author.... More, Please...!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two strikes you are out. Couldn’t get past the bad proof reading. Widow for a man.

Singular for a plural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best love stories to be included in Literotica. How refreshing, no smut just a great read. Congratulations very well written

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

I have not rated this opening chapter. I'm holding off my assessment until I've read a few more chapters and have a better idea of where this story is headed.

In this introductory chapter you've given us plenty of exposition, and so far as plots go, not much stands out. The slightest element of adversity or antagonism cropped out at the end with the HOA president Suzie, but in this day and age it's hardly plausible that gossip among the neighbors is going to be much of an obstacle.

The two people are too old to be swept away in whirlwind courtship. But, on the hand, "You're young only once; you can be immature your whole life long." As with teens in the throes of puppy love, they know very little about each other (except what's visible from the outside). The gaps in their knowledge they will each fill with expectations stemming from their respective life experiences. So far we have no glimmer of that cold, sobering reality.

Bargyn1Bargyn1about 1 year ago

Very good read!

A few gramatical errors, but who cares.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start. It’s nice to read a love story with sex scenes and not seeing every swear imaginable coming from the characters. I love how you are developing their love for one another. One of the best stories I’ve read on Literotica. I only gave you 5 stars because I couldn’t give you more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I lost my wife 5.5 years ago, and we had a wonderful marriage. I would like to meet a woman like Kiara but that would mean I would have to take up the dreaded game of golf.

Keep writing stories like this as you are VERY good.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Some readers seem to place more importance on thier reviews than the actual article they have read. If the story is able to keep the readers interest and bring enjoyment to them, then the writer has accomplished the ultimate goal. This article was enjoyable and the only thing it left me wanting was more. 5*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start and character development then Mr Green goes totally out of the knight in shining armor character into a 13 year old horny boy that trashes Kiara’s reputation by saying they had an affair for two years of her marriage and takes her into the men’s locker room for naughty time in front of all their community. It is a story so no actual reputations were ruined. If this is love as they proclaim he would not allow her any physical or emotional harm. TMONY1 attempted to make him the cool kid and failed. They will become the popular gossip topic and not in a good way. Of course it is erotic fiction. Maybe the majority of the club are swingers and they will be invited to get naked with the other members. Their love will be special only for each other by their sex organs will be used by the club members. The last of chapter 1 took this into the toilet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous