My Beautiful Canadian Snowbird Ch. 01

Story Info
Sparks fly between a widower and divorcee.
9k words
4.68
16.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,322 Followers

I eyed, Kiara Wagner, the new divorcee as she warmed up on the practice range. Her swing told me she was a fairly good golfer but that was not what had my attention. My eyes were focused on her sweet ass covered by a decadently short skort that also showed off her long tanned legs. I immediately felt a stirring inside me as I approached the practice range to warm up.

My name is Danny Green and I'm a retired 60 year old widow. I'm 6'2" tall weighing 180 lbs with black hair and blue eyes, which is a rare combination. I am in fairly good health as I exercise on a regular basis at the club's fitness room. My wife passed away several years ago so I sold our home up north and bought in a private golf club community in Naples, Fl.

Since then I've been set up on many blind dates but found myself enjoying my solitude rather the companionship of a person I have nothing in common nor am I attracted to. I play golf 5 days a week and spend time with my buddies at the club. I'm happy and that's all that matters until I heard about Kiara's new found availability.

I think she is in her early forties and a Canadian snowbird which means she is down in the states for 6 months before having to head back up to Canada. She is very pretty from when I've seen her.

I saw a spot open next to her so I picked up my pace and grabbed the spot. As I placed my bag down it was all I could do to keep my cock from popping out of my shorts. She was more beautiful close up than I had expected. She had on a tight top that hid her small but perky breasts. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail. I'm guessing she was 5'8" and probably 120lbs but I'm not good at assessing that type of feminine statistic. All I can say was she is by far the most beautiful woman at our club and she was now available.

Evidently she just finalized a messy divorce with her husband. It seems that while Kiara was down here her husband was up north fooling around with one of his coworker. Somehow Kiara found out and all hell broke loose. I've never met Kiara other than seeing her around the club so as I warmed up I couldn't help but notice her shapely ass sticking back towards me as she swung the club.

She made a poor swing because she let out a little grunt. Me, being the opportunist, quickly said, "That didn't sound good. Are you alright?"

She turned and smiled saying, "No that didn't sound good but yes I'm okay."

I took a step towards her extended my hand and said, "I'm Danny and you are?" She grabbed my hand and said "I'm Kiara. Nice to meet you Danny."

I acted dum and said, "I haven't seen you around here. Are you new to the club?" She laughed and replied, "Heavens no. We, I mean I, have been a member here since 2015. What about you?"

I said, "2018. My wife passed suddenly in 2017 and I sold my home up north and bought in here."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. How are you holding up?" she said.

I replied, "At first it was difficult and lonely but now I'm fine as it's been five years. I have my friends down here and my routine. My house is large enough that both my kids and my grandchildren visit often."

She heard the golf starter yell, "Kiara your group is on the tee."

She gave me a sheepish grin turned and said, "I'll be right there. Sorry."

She turned back to me and extended her hand, "It was nice to have met you hopefully I'll see you around."

I smiled and squeezed her hand, "I hope so. I would like that." I think my comment caught her off guard as she quickly turned and raced off to her golf cart.

Being that it was mid December and the Holidays fast approaching I never got a chance to see Kiara. My kids and my grandchildren spent a fun and glorious two weeks enjoying the Florida sun. On their last day here I took them to the club for our Sunday brunch. The kids ranging from a two year old to a six year old loved the pancakes and waffles.

As we were talking I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Kiara standing behind me. My God she looked incredible wearing a cute summer dress with spaghetti straps that hugged her hips and stopped several inches above her knees. Both my kids noticed how quickly I stood up to say, "Kiara, Happy Holidays. It's so nice to see you again."

Kiara smiled and said, "Is this your family?" Ugh I can't believe I didn't introduce her. She must have sensed my awkwardness as she stepped in and said, "Hi guys. I'm Kiara a friend of your dad and grandad."

I stumbled through my apologies and said, "Kiara this is my son Michael, his wife Jenny and their two children, Carson and Jordan. Over here is my daughter Alexa and her husband Andrew and their two sons Cooper and Riley."

The kids all said hello before Carson jumped in and said, "You are very pretty." Kiara blushed then Jordan jumped in and said, "Would you like have some pancakes with us?" Kiara smiled and said, "Oh my God your family is so precious." Looking at my grandkids she asked, "Are you having fun?" The kids all shouted yes. I looked at her, my heart racing with an excitement I have long forgotten about and asked, "Would you like a seat?"

Kiara grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it as she said, "I can't as my friends are leaving." Sensing a little disappointment she quickly added, "But I'll take a rain check Danny, don't be a stranger."

Holy shit my heart was racing as I tried to process everything that just transpired. Damn this is going to be a great thing. I slowly turned around to face my children and my grand kids only to see all of them with a big grins on their faces. Cooper my 5 year old was the first to chime in, "Poppy is that your girlfriend?" My daughter quickly jumped in and said, "Dad way to go. She is beautiful and young."

I stopped everyone right there and said, "Look she is just a friend that I met once on the golf range three weeks ago."

Michael, my oldest child said with a big Cheshire Cat grin on his face, "Dad, she was giving you signals. She is interested in you as someone more than a friend."

I sighed. Exasperated by the conversation but secretly wondering if he was right. I grabbed the check and we left the clubhouse.

Several weeks passed without seeing Kiara. I have to admit even though her phone number was available to me through the member directory I was a little gun shy about calling her. I was hoping that we would just run into each other. Much to my dismay that never occurred.

One Wednesday evening I went up to the clubhouse bar for a couple of drinks. Normally a bunch of my golf buddies are there so it always turns out to be a lot of fun. As I walked in my eyes gravitated to a corner table where I saw Kiara with a man. My heart sank as I realized that I wasn't the only one with feelings towards Kiara. I swore under my breath and ordered a Manhattan.

Seeing my buddies on the opposite side was a relief as I would have to be facing the result of my lack of courage. While I got involved in their friendly little banter I couldn't help myself from looking over to where Kiara was seated. Much to my surprise I found her sitting all alone. I looked around the room and finally spotted her date at the bar in the other room. He looked like he was feeling no pain.

Bolstered by the liquid courage I said to myself it's now or never. I got up and moseyed on over to Kiara. As I approached she saw me and instantly smiled. I went to her table and sat down and said, "Why is a beautiful woman sitting by herself?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "It beats me. I don't get it. First my asshole husband and now this jerk."

I said, "By the way you look amazing tonight." She replied, "Well why haven't you called? I thought I was pretty obvious for a woman with my hints."

I stuttered, "I'm sorry but I was hoping to run into you. I looked up your number but then I thought why would a beautiful young woman be interested in old widower?"

She threw her head back and laughed, " What are you talking about Danny. I think you are very handsome man. Well at least you looked up my number. That tells me you have some interest. By the way how old do you think I am?"

I cringed and said, "You know it's never good for a man to answer that question correctly." She laughed and said, "Stop avoiding the question. How old am I?"

I said, "I'd say 38 or 39! 40 years old tops." She laughed and said, "You are a good man Danny. I'm 46 years old soon to be 47 but thank you. I'm always picking losers when it comes to men."

Her words tugged at my heart and I said without thinking, "Kiara the problem with men is who you are picking. Assholes are everywhere but finding a good man is tough."

Kiara laughed and said, "I suppose you are going to tell me you are a good man!"

I smiled and confidently said, "Kiara all I can say is that if I was your date tonight you would know how amazing you look. You would know that my eyes would only find you in this room and I would always be by your side making you feel like the special lady you are. Am I a good man? That's up to you to find out. I'm sorry I didn't call you but I'm a little rusty at this stuff."

I watched as Kiara got out of her chair and gave me a hug. She whispered, "Thank you Danny. Your words were exactly what I needed to hear." We held each other as I savored the warmth of our spontaneous embrace. Just as we were breaking our hug I heard a loud yell, "Kiara what the hell are you doing?"

I saw Kiara cringe in terror as her date rushed to her side. He glared at me with a menacing look and said, "This woman is with me. Get the hell out of here."

I could tell by his slurred words that he obviously had too much to drink. Before I said anything I glanced at Kiara and saw the fear in her eyes.

I was going to try and downplay the situation so that it wouldn't escalate but before I could respond he went to shove me. I stepped back and grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back. I said, "Dude you have had too much to drink. Time to go home and sleep it off."

I saw James our bar manager rushing towards us just as Kiara's date said, "Okay Okay let me go. Kiara let's get out of here this place sucks."

I turned to Kiara and shook my head no telling her that she didn't need to leave. As we walked towards the front door James grabbed him and took control from me. I later found out that James called an Uber and made sure he got in his ride.

In the meantime I walked over to Kiara and wrapped her in my arms and whispered, "Are you okay?"

She nestled into my arms and nodded yes. She said, "Can you take me home. If that is okay?" She looked up at me and slowly caressed the side of my face and I said, "Yes."

As we left it dawned on me that the entire bar was watching my every move. I didn't care as I was taking Kiara home.

We walked out from the back of the clubhouse so we wouldn't run into her date. Kiara slid her arm through mine as we walked out which made me feel like a kid again. When we got to my car I opened the door for her but before getting in she reached up and gave me the softest most sensuous kiss. My heart raced as I tried to keep in control.

Finally she broke the kiss and said, "Danny I've been so lonely and unappreciated. Your words upstairs stirred my soul. Thank you for coming to my rescue. Please take me home."

She told me where she lived even though I already knew that from when I looked up her phone number in the member directory. The ride was quiet, not many words said but I felt like both of us could feel the energy teeming inside the car.

As I pulled into her driveway she reached over to my hand and said, "Please come inside. I need some company." I responded with a simple, "Of course" my heart racing wildly out of control.

As we approached her front door I suddenly realized how sexy she looked. She had on a sheer satin white shirt with a tight short black skirt accented with some sexy black heels.

We entered her house and she asked if I wanted anything a drink I declined as I felt like we needed to talk more than anything else. She led me into her Great Room and we sat down on her roomy couch. She appeared nervous and upset so I asked, "Kiara are you okay?"

Immediately she started to softly weep putting her hands to her face and shaking her head no. I scooted over to her and put my arm around her pulling her into me. I just held her as she tried to get control of her emotions. I whispered as I gently caressed her head, "Its okay Kiara. Please tell me what is upsetting you so much."

She cried into my chest, "I'm so embarrassed and humiliated by what happened tonight. I'm so sorry Danny. I didn't mean for you to get caught up in my issues."

I held her tight and said, "Sweetheart there is nothing to be embarrassed about. You didn't create the scene and you certainly don't owe me an apology."

We remained in our embrace until she finally looked up and said, "My god I must look like a mess. Let me go the bathroom." As she started to get up I pulled her back down and said, "You look amazing." I leaned in and kissed her softly at first but when she didn't pull away I increased the intensity of the kiss. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

Moaning into my mouth, the softness of her lips was intoxicating. I pulled away and looked at her intently and smiled. She said, "Wow, that was an amazing kiss. I want more of that but I will be right back."

I smiled as she rose and walked into what I suspect was her bedroom. When she returned she was barefoot. As she approached the couch I took a chance and spun her unto my lap. She squealed playfully before accepting my lips. This time I let my tongue softly probe into her mouth. Her arms wrapped around my back as I let my one hand drop onto her leg.

I continued with our kiss my hand caressing her bare thigh. She let out a soft moan and slowly licked inside my mouth. Her lips broke off and kissed the side of my neck until she reached my ear. She swirled her tongue inside and whispered, "Your hand feels so nice on my leg. Danny you make me feel so desirable."

My hand left her leg and cupped her breast through her blouse. She moaned, "Oh Danny." Her bra was pretty flimsy so her nipple was already hardened and protruding into the fabric. My fingers slowly caressed her nipple causing a deep moan to escape from Kiara's lips. Her lips quickly found mine. She attacked my mouth with an unbridled passion as my fingers continued to tease her sensitive nipple.

My cock was now rock hard and she must have felt my strength as she was sitting right on top of it. My fingers grabbed her nipple through the material and pulled on it causing Kiara to groan. She suddenly stopped kissing me and pushed off my lap onto her feet. She looked down with a glazed look and extended her hand, "Come with me."

I grabbed her hand and she led me into her bedroom. Once there she turned and kissed me again as our bodies melded into one. Our kissing was heated as I unbuttoned her blouse while she pulled my shirt over my head. I reached behind her and unclasped the bra letting it drop to the floor.

Both hands found their way to her breasts. She groaned, "Oh Danny that feels so good. It's been so long." I let my mouth roam slowly down her neck onto her breasts. I softly licked around each breast teasing each nipple with the closeness of my touch. Kiara was moaning softly as I teased her breasts.

Gently I reached down and cupped her ass as I took one nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue on her nipple before softly pulling on it with my teeth. She groaned and said, "Let's get into bed. I hope you don't think bad of me but its been so long since I've felt anything but emptiness. I need you inside me." She pulled my head up so that our tongues once again flitted with each other.

I glanced at her pulling down her skirt to reveal a sexy black lacy thong. I went to her and spun her around so my hands could clamp down on her bare cheeks. I growled in her ear, "Sweetheart you are so damn sexy I don't know what to with myself."

She giggled and kissed me hard before saying, "Take those damn pants off and get into bed."

I laughed and quickly disrobed. Turning towards Kiara I saw her let out a small gasp. I asked, "What's wrong." She said, "Nothing is wrong Danny it's just that I haven't seen a cock that big."

I gently pushed her onto the bed and rolled her onto her back. I snuggled my body into hers as I smothered Kiara with soft loving kisses. She felt amazing. Her skin was so soft and smooth. I said, "Kiara you feel wonderful in my arms. I could hold you like this forever." She reached up and gave me a soft and gentle kiss saying, "It's nice to be held by someone that cares. Thank you Danny. You have made me feel so special in such a short period of time."

My hand gently stroked her arm while our kisses continued. My kisses moved down to her neck and shoulder as my tongue sensually licked all her erotic points. I stopped and looked at her before smiling and whispering, "You look so beautiful."

I felt her hand move down towards my cock. Finding it in a hardened state, she gently held it in her hand. Slowly my finger circled her nipple before cupping and lifting her breast.

I lowered my tongue onto her nipple and licked it before gently sucking it into my mouth. She moaned as my tongue worked on her nipple.

I turned my head and said, "You feel amazing." Our lips met again in a long passionate embrace. Our kisses turned sensual and erotic as we savored the pleasurable sensations.

I so much wanted to bury my cock deep in her pussy. My kissing became more forceful as my passion boiled over in anticipation. Slowly I slid my hand down to her pussy. Touching it for the first time caused Kiara's hips to buck violently. She moaned, "Oh my god it's been so long. Your touch is wonderful. Please don't stop."

I slid one then two fingers inside her. Her hips bucked as I slowly teased her pussy. My fingers started to slide in and out of her wet pussy. Her mouth found my ear and licked it sending chills down my spine. She whimpered, "Please make love to me now. I need you inside me."

I rolled on top of her and slowly inserted my big cock in her pussy. Slowly I pumped my cock in and out of letting her pussy adjust to the size. Our lips met in another heated embrace as I made love to her. She moaned loudly, "You are so big. Go slowly as I haven't had a cock inside me for such a long time." She wrapped her legs around me and started to meet my thrusts. Soon we were in a wonderful rhythm and she groaned, "Oh yes Danny go faster! Harder! I'm almost there. I'm so close. Oh oh oh. Yes baby. Yes. Yes. I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming."

Her body exploded with jolts of pleasure with an intensity that overwhelmed her. Her body spasmed and she collapsed flat onto the bed. I felt my cock start to swell inside her and I moaned, "Oh Kiara I'm going to cum." She wrapped her legs onto me again and groaned, "Oh yes Danny cum inside me. Cum for me baby."

I groaned, "Damn Kiara. I'm going to cum. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh my god. Im cumming." She held onto me tightly as I felt my first spurt shoot deep inside her. My cock convulsed as I unloaded my hot sperm into her pussy. Her hands caressed my head as I collapsed on top of her as she said, "That was amazing Danny."

I rolled off her and we cuddled on the bed in no hurry to move. We lay there silently in each other's arms. Her hand caressed the side of my face as her lips kissed my neck and shoulder. Finally she looked up at me and asked, "Danny can you stay with me tonight? I think I need to have you near me right now."

I lifted her chin up and kissed her soft lips. "Of course I'll stay tonight. Having you in my arms is such a wonderful feeling that I have missed for much too long." It wasn't long before we were sound asleep.

We woke up the next morning. I felt great but Kiara was complaining about her pussy being sore. I pulled her into my arms and said, "We will have to do this more often until your pussy gets used to me." She laughed and rolled on top of me. I looked in her eyes and saw a happiness that was not there before. I kissed her and said, "I'm a pretty good cook. Can I talk you into coming over to my place tonight for a nice romantic dinner?"

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,322 Followers