My Beautiful Canadian Snowbird Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed her head into my neck and said, "Oh god yes. What time?" I said, "Does 6:00 work for you?" She held me tight as she nodded yes. We lay in each other's arms in no hurry to move. Finally I said, "Kiara I have to go as I have an early tee time. I can't wait to see you tonight. Do you know where I live?" She nodded yes with a mischievous smirk. I grinned and kissed her good bye as I left.

Thursday was a whirlwind of a day. To say I wasn't focused on my golf game is an understatement. All I could think about was Kiara. I was feeling so happy that things turned out the way they did and I was so much looking forward to tonight. I tried to stay on an even keel but that was a lost cause. I was on cloud nine with feelings I hadn't felt in many years.

Once my round was done I begged off our traditional nineteenth hole and went out to buy dinner for tonight. I was a little nervous about tonight because I wanted everything perfect. As nervous as I was, I found it to be a positive energy as I was having feelings that had long been dormant.

I settled on scallops and crispy mini potatoes with a garden/fruit salad. I also bought some dark chocolates for after dinner to go with our wine. It was a simple meal to prepare other than he scallops but I figured Kiara and I would cook those together.

When I finished preparing the crispy mini potatoes and the salad I poured myself a glass of wine, a Napa Red Blend, and I went out to my lanai to enjoy the beautiful January afternoon and reflect on everything that transpired last night. To say I was beyond surprised at the turn of events is putting it mildly. It was an amazing evening that I could not have dreamt up. The most important aspect was that I know longer felt an emptiness inside.

I smiled thinking how wonderful tonight was going to be. I know I've been out of the dating game for awhile but I'm pretty sure Kiara is having similar feelings as mine. I finished the wine and went to get ready.

As 6pm approached I was a bundle of nerves. I couldn't wait to see Kiara. I kept myself busy by prepping the scallops and placing the assorted dark chocolates on a serving platter. Just as I was finishing the door bell rang. Like a kid on Christmas morning I hurried to the door and opened it to see Kiara standing there holding a bottle of wine. My mouth opened wide in stun amazement.

Kiara looked nervous as she said, "Do you like my new look?" She looked amazing. I spewed, "Kiara you look incredible. I love your new look. Please come in."

As she entered I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a soft kiss which turned into 3 or 4. She looked great in casual white shorts with a loose pullover red top and sandals. I said, "I don't know how you do it but you turn a simple top and shorts into an exquisite look."

She hugged me again and whispered, "Thank you Danny. You make feel so special. I'm so glad we finally got together." I nodded and gently squeezed her butt causing a slight murmur from Kiara. I took the wine and her hand and led her into the kitchen.

As I put the wine in the wine frig she marveled, "Danny this kitchen is amazing. Did you do all the decorating?" I laughed and said, "Kiara I might be a man with many talents but rest assured interior decorating is not one of those talents. I hired an interior decorator and I told her the look I wanted and then got out of her way."

"She did an amazing job." I poured us a glass of the Napa Red Blend and I toasted to her amazing new look. As we took a sip of the wine I asked Kiara, "So tell me about your new look. You know the how's and why's because I thought you were a ten yesterday and tonight you are ten+++."

Kiara laughed and said, "Well the haircut is a layered Bob and I had it colored Icy Blonde. The why has more to do with you than anything else. I already had a haircut appointment scheduled for this afternoon but after last night I felt like I wanted a new look. You see, last night you made me feel like a completely different person than the one that's been moping around for the last several years. You made me feel special, beautiful, and desirable. So I said to myself lets get rid of the old look and go with a new one. I was nervous you wouldn't like it but I'm happy that you do."

I grabbed her right hand and slowly caressed it as I looked into her beautiful sparkly blue eyes. I didn't say anything not because I was at a loss for words but because I was mesmerized by her beauty.

Finally Kiara said, "What are you thinking? Im not scaring you am I?" I laughed and said, "Heavens no. I was just thinking how fortunate I am that you came into my life." I felt her squeeze my hand as I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss.

I said, "Grab your glass and let me give you a tour of my house." We walked holding hands as I led her into the Great Room with a fireplace then we saw the dining room before heading into the game room. All the while Kiara marveled at all the travertine tiles scattered through various parts as well as all the high end lighting.

I let her glance at the three guest suites before showing her my bedroom. She was amazed at the size of the bed, "My god the bed is huge." I laughed and said, "I am a big man Kiara. I had the bed custom made so it's a hybrid cross between a king size and a California king. It's just as wide as a king but just as long as a California King."

She laughed as she moseyed into the bathroom and gasped, "Oh Danny your bathroom is lovely. I want this in my home. Your shower is so big I bet the two us can easily fit inside there."

I quipped, "Was that one of those woman hints I kept missing early on?" She smirked and shrugged her shoulders feigning ignorance. I grabbed her hand and said, "Come with me so I can show you the outside living area." As we walked towards my lanai I felt a calm flow through me. Kiara made me feel comfortable. I felt like I could be myself with her.

We walked outside and once again Kiara marveled at the beautiful furnishings. From the outdoor furniture to the pool and spa to the outdoor kitchen. The view was incredible as it overlooked a pond and the 16th green. I said let's sit down and relax.

We started talking and we both found out we had a comfortable give and take. I asked her if she had any children and she told me that she had a 26 year old daughter. I laughed, "Wow you must have been awfully young." She smirked, "I was 20 years old when my ex got me pregnant. Boy was my dad pissed at me."

I asked, "Are you two close?"

"Yes we are very close. It's the only thing from my marriage that had a positive impact in my life. How about you Danny? What did you do for a living? You must have been very successful."

"I owned my own company. We made golf grips until I was bought out by Calloway. I was able to retire at a relatively young age."I looked down at her legs and I couldn't help myself from running my hand up and down her thigh. She smirked, "I take it you like my legs." I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her and said, "I love your legs."

She rested her head on my shoulder and said, "Danny I feel so comfortable around you. I feel like I've known you all my life." I kissed the top of her head and said, "Sweetheart I feel the same. I was so excited to see you tonight."

She lifted her head and looked at me, "Danny do you think we are moving too fast?" I saw that she was concerned but I said, "No!"

She gasped, "Really? We haven't even gone on a date and we already slept with each other. I think that's moving fast. I'm not that type of woman!"

I said, "Kiara, I know you aren't that type of woman. What I can say is that I think we both had an emptiness inside us that we somehow started to fill last night. You said earlier that I make you feel special and desirable but you have the same affect on me."

She said, "But didn't we react too quickly? I get what you are saying and I agree but it seems like we are moving too fast."

I quipped, "How am I supposed to react when you look as incredible as you do. It's all I can do to not grab your hand and lead you into my bedroom. We both have been living a lonely existence from a companionship standpoint. I know that we are both good people with good intentions. So I have trust in you and me that we are sincere about the feelings that are coursing through our bodies. So do I think we are moving too fast? Maybe but it doesn't matter because my feelings for you and I hope your feelings for me override it."

She leaned and kissed me with intensity. After several minutes of passion she pulled back and said, "I agree Danny. As you can see my feelings for you are rather strong." I reached under her legs and pulled her onto my lap and we exchanged more affection. After a few moments we just held onto each other.

Finally I said let's go start dinner and opened that fine bottle of wine you brought. We grabbed our glasses and we walked towards the kitchen hand in hand.

I opened the bottle of wine and pointed Kiara in the direction of the wine glasses. I started the skillet and threw the mini potatoes in. Kiara came with two glasses and I toasted, "Here's to our first date." We clinked glasses and we started to season the scallops. It was fun cooking together. She is a very good cook which I noted by saying, "You know I like cooking together. It's fun. We should do this more often."

Our conversation never lagged at dinner. She is smart, witty, funny and very charming. When we finished we poured one last glass of red wine and sat outside enjoying the dark chocolates. Eventually are conversation was silenced by our kissing. Soft and gentle at first before turning more passionate. Tonight it was my turn to stand and extend my hand. Kiara did not hesitate in grabbing my hand and standing up.

As I led her to my bedroom I gently caressed her hand knowing how happy she made me. Once inside I faced her and kissed her with an intensity that match my feelings for her, my hands cupped her ass onto my now hard cock. I looked at her and softly said, "Kiara you are so beautiful. You make me feel very special."

Our kissing continued as I slid one hand onto her braless breast. Her hand caressed my face as she moaned, "Oh Danny that feels good. God help us but I want you so much." I looked at her and gently cupped her face before saying, "I want you too baby. Now get undressed and get in bed so we can have some fun."

She giggled like a little girl and started to pull her clothes off. I marveled at her shapely legs and her wonderful ass. I hurried over to the bed and pulled the covers off before we both excitedly jumped on the bed.

Lying next to each other my touch was gentle but manly in its purpose. I kneaded her breast while continuing to devour her mouth with my passionate kisses. I let my tongue push into her mouth as she returned my kisses. I felt her hips instinctively push against my leg as my hand kept a sensual caress of her breast.

Her lips were so soft they made me want to kiss her harder and with more passion. I rolled on top of her and continued our passionate kisses. God this felt so wonderful. I broke our kissing and said, "Oh Kiara, you are so beautiful baby." Her body seemed to respond to my words as she wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "Make love to me Danny. I want you baby."

I let my hand slowly snake down to her pussy. As my fingers teased her Mons her hips started to buck with lustful anticipation. I broke our kiss and sat up to work my way down to her pussy. As I did, Kiara stopped me and said, "Danny what are you doing?"

I went back up to her and said, "I wanted to lick your pussy baby."

She shook her head and said, "I've never had that done. My husband didn't believe in oral sex. He said it was dirty."

I laughed, "Kiara you need to trust me on this. Oral sex is not dirty. Let me start and if you don't like it I'll stop. Trust me!"

She nodded yes but I could tell she was nervous. Always looking into her eyes as I worked around her leg I said, "Oh Kiara you have a beautiful pussy."

Kneeling between her legs I slowly licked and kissed the inside of her thighs taking my time as I worked my mouth closer to her little pussy. I licked and kissed all around her pussy before my tongue found one of her engorged labia. My long tongue ran up and down each of her folds then pressed inside her pussy.

Kiara moaned loudly as my tongue burrowed in and out of her pussy. I stopped momentarily and asked, "Does it feel good?" She pushed her hips up and said, "Oh Danny! Yes it feels wonderful. What are you doing to me Danny?" I smiled as I eased a finger deep inside of her while letting my tongue rise to tease her clit.

As soon as my tongue grazed her clit she groaned, "Oh yes right there." I slid a second finger inside her. Her hips bucked wildly as my fingers scratched her g-spot. She groaned loudly, "Oh yes. That feels so good. Oh my you are going to make me cum." My tongue lapped her clit as my fingers scratched her g-spot.

She wrapped her hands around my head, bringing me flush with her inner folds and purred, "Oh yes, don't stop. Oh my god what are you doing to me. Don't stop." I knew she was going to cum as her hips rocked against my mouth.

"Yes right there. Don't stop Danny! Oh yes I am going to cum. Oh my god."

My mouth still on her clit I urged her, "Cum for me Kiara. Cum on my hand baby." She moaned as she rocked on my fingers while I tormented her clit.

She moaned, "Oh yes just like that. Don't stop baby. Yes. Yes. Oh my god that feels so good. Yes baby. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes I'm cumming."

Her body spasmed uncontrollably as powerful jolts exploded inside her. Her legs clamped down on my face as she tried to withstand the intensity of her orgasm. Her head thrashed side to side, her body tensed from the powerful pleasurable energy racing inside.

All she could do was lay there and savor the strength and length of her orgasm. Finally as her body went limp she looked up and saw me looking at her with a big smile.

I pulled her up and smothered her mouth with long wet kisses and then said it's time for you to learn how to suck a cock. Much to my surprise she grabbed my cock and asked "Can you tell me what to do?"

I laid down on the bed an said, "Grab my cock with one hand and slowly start to stroke it." She did as I said and then on her own licked my cock from the base to the tip. I said, "Very nice now swirl your tongue around the head." She did that causing my cock to twitch in her mouth. She pulled away and asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

I laughed, "No Kiara. You were doing everything right that's why my cock twitched in your mouth. Now I want you to put my cock in your mouth and go down on it as far as you can."

She hesitated and said, "I don't know if I can get your cock in my mouth. You are so big." I said, "Just try it. Feel like your lips are making love to my cock."

She grabbed my cock and slowly lowered her mouth onto my cock. My god that felt wonderful. I encouraged her, "Kiara that feels wonderful. Now bob your mouth on my cock and stroke it with your hand."

She soon was in a good rhythm and I could tell she was really enjoying this new skill. I pulled her off and she quickly asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

I sat up and gave her another long wet kiss and fondled her breast. I whispered, "No baby you were great but I want to be inside you. Straddle my cock and slowly guide it into your pussy at a pace you are comfortable with."

She straddled my legs and grabbed my cock slowly guiding my large head into position. Slowly she eased down taking it in a little bit at a time. I remained still letting the walls of her pussy time to adjust. Kiara groaned, "God you are so big. I have to go slow so I can adjust to your size."

"Kiara take your time. Just let me know when you want me to start."

She had it halfway in when she started to rotate her hips on my cock. Slowly at first but eventually the feelings turned pleasurable, she started to slide up and down. She placed her hands on my chest as she got more of my cock inside her. Finally she said, "Okay! Danny I'm ready."

I pushed deeper into her as I started to slowly piston my cock in and out of her pussy. She groaned, her head rolled back as she literally bucked on my cock. I could feel Kiara building to a quick orgasm as her pussy was already starting to clamp down on my cock.

I rubbed her clit and Kiara started to babble mindlessly, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh. My god it feels so good. Go faster Danny. Oh baby make me cum again."

I started going faster as I held onto her hips. Her body tensed up and spasmed on my cock. I kept rubbing her clit as I was now pounding her pussy with all I had. She let out a long moan, "Yes Danny. Don't stop. I'm so close. Oh my god I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Yes Yes Yes."

Her body tensed and her pussy convulsed on my cock. I held still as she collapsed onto my chest, riding my cock as her orgasm tore through her. I held her tight waiting for her orgasm to subside. Once it did she turned her head and devoured my mouth with an intensity I had not seen in her.

She stopped and asked, "Did you cum? I couldn't tell because my orgasm was so good."

I smiled, "Not yet."

She whimpered, "Oh Danny. Cum for me. I want to feel your cum inside me."

I started rocking in and out as she met my thrusts with her hips. All the while she was cooing in my ear, "Oh yes Danny cum for me baby." Licking my ear as she rocked my cock until I quickly got to the point of no return.

I groaned, "Kiara you're going to make me cum. I'm so close. Your pussy feels so good."

She moaned in my ear, "Cum for me baby. Cum for me."

I bucked once more and then erupted inside her. "Oh my god. I'm cummming. I'm cumming." She whispered, "Yes Danny. I can feel your hot cum in me. Give it to me Danny."

Once done I collapsed back on the bed exhausted while Kiara showered me with short sensuous licks and kisses.

Finally Kiara rested her head onto my shoulder. We lay there for a long time, my cock still inside her. I caressing her back and she nibbling on my neck.

She rolled off me and said, "Danny Green that was the best sex I've ever had. I had two mind numbing orgasms that I can only hope I will experience again. I'm so happy Danny. Happy that you are a part of my life."

She nestled into me draping one leg over mine and we fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke to find Kiara already out of bed and starting to get dressed. I sat up and said, "Good morning gorgeous."

She turned and jumped onto the bed and gave me a long kiss. I held her close and said, "I could get used to that wake-up call very easily. Where are you running off to?"

Kiara said, "I have an early tee time today so I have to scoot." I said, "Can I see you tonight?" She gave me a sad look and said, "I already have plans." I teased, "Another date? Do you need me to rescue you again?"

She playfully hit me on the shoulder and said, "Don't say that. I'm very happy with our relationship. I committed to go with some of my friends to the Winter Ball at the club tonight."

I started laughing hysterically when she said, "What's so funny?"

I replied, "I'm going to the Winter Ball with some of my friends." Suddenly Kiara got very excited and said, "Really?" I nodded my head and said, "That's why I was laughing. It seems like we are certainly meant to be together."

Kiara hugged me and said, "I was dreading tonight and now I'm so excited."

I said, "Okay we can either sit at my table or your table, you decide but tonight we walk into the clubhouse as a couple. It will be our coming out party."

Kiara said, "Let's sit with your friends as I don't feel like being interrogated all night by my friends."

I said, "Okay I'll call the club and have the seating arrangements adjusted. The cocktails start at 6:00 and dinner starts at 7:00. Why don't we have a nice quiet drink at your place around 6:00 and then we can make a fashionably late entrance just before the start of the dinner service. How does that sound?"