My Beautiful Canadian Snowbird Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Danny that sounds wonderful. I can't wait. I'll see you at 6:00. Don't get up I can let myself out." She gave me a kiss, got finished getting dressed and left.

Today seemed to drag. I spent the morning working out and cleaning up. I took time to reflect on everything that has happened these last two days. I came to the conclusion that sometimes things happen that we have no control over. I believe this is one of these instances.

I got ready knowing that I wanted Kiara to know how I felt about her. I put on my black suit with a a white open collar shirt. I put on a pair of Cole Hahn black loafers and then much to my chagrin I ran some polishing pomade through my hair.

I drove to Kiara's house and when she answered I once again was stunned. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress that stopped well short of her knees. The front was a plunging neckline that made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I said, "Wow." She answered, "Wow yourself! You look so handsome."

I went inside and gave her a warm embrace. I whispered, "You look amazing Kiara." She smiled and said, "Come let's have a glass of wine."

She poured two glasses and raised hers in a toast, "To you Danny. You have made me feel like a woman again. I'm so glad you are now a big part of my life. Cheers!"

I smiled knowing deep down inside that I had already reached that conclusion this afternoon. We spent some time talking about her golf game when she changed topics and said, "By the way just a heads up my friends weren't very happy with me when I told them I had a date and would be sitting with you. You might get inundated with a lot of questions."

I smiled and said, "If that's all it takes to be a part of your life then I will answer all questions and concerns."

Kiara squeezed my hand and said, "Thank you Danny. We should probably go."

We got in my car and drove to the clubhouse. I offered to drop her at the door as there was no valet but she declined. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand to the front doors. As I opened the door I said, "Showtime!" Kiara giggled and we walked inside.

Fortunately we timed it perfectly as most everyone was in the ballroom already seated. However as we entered I could immediately sense a lot of eyes on this "new power couple".

We found our table and I introduced everyone to Kiara. It was very polite except for the ribbing I got for having put some pomade on my hair. I excused us so we could go over to Kiara's friends. I was introduced to everyone and while there were a lot of questions they were all very nice. We excused ourselves and headed back to our table to have dinner.

Along the way I whispered, "I thought that went well." Kiara giggle and said, "I had no doubt it would Danny."

The dinner was wonderful and right on cue the band started playing. It was a great band playing a wide range of 70's and 80's rock and roll along with some softer and slower ballads. Kiara and I spent a lot of time on the dance floor thoroughly enjoying the night.

Even though it was January, it still is Florida and with over 200 people the room got hot. After one long song I took my coat off and left it on my chair as Kiara dragged me back out onto the dance floor. Luckily it was a slow song so I pulled her into my arms and she draped her arms around my neck.

As we danced I whispered, "I'm having so much fun. Are you?" She softly purred, "The best time. Thank you for asking." We were both a little tipsy but the dancing helped us from getting out of control.

I said, "Baby I will never stop loving the way you feel in my arms." She turned her head and kissed me. I'm not talking a peck on the lips. It was soft, sensuous, probing and long. I thought well if anyone had any doubts about us that kiss probably erased them. She pulled away and looked in my eyes with a look I had not seen.

I said, "Let's go outside for some fresh air It's getting really hot in here." I grabbed her hand and led us out to the front door when we were accosted by an older lady that I recognized to be Suzie. She was my neighborhood HOA President but I did not know her personally. I'm pretty sure Kiara didn't know her either.

Much to my surprise Suzie said, "Hi Kiara I see you are with Mr Green tonight." Kiara said, "Well yes."

Suzie continued, "I'm just concerned the perception the membership is having."

Before Kiara could respond I jumped in, "Suzie what the hell are you talking about"

"Well Mr Green I've noticed your car parked in Kiara's driveway early Thursday morning and then I noticed her car parked in your driveway early this morning."

As calmly as I could I said, "So what. It's none of your business."

"Well I'm just trying to protect Kiara's image with the members. We all know you just met Wednesday evening during that ugly scene at the bar."

I was fuming and I looked at Kiara and noticed she looked pissed as well. I said, "Listen Suzie we don't care. If you must know Kiara and I have been in a relationship for two years but we chose to keep it private from busybodies like you until Kiara's divorce was finalized. What we do is none of your concern. Goodbye."

I grabbed Kiara's hand and walked away leaving the snooping busybody Suzie standing there with nothing to say.

As we were walking away Kiara said, "Oh you are such a naughty boy." I stopped and said, "You want to see more of your naughty boy?" She smiled and smirked, "Yes. What do you have in mind."

I kissed her and said, "Follow me." I grabbed her hand and led her away from the ballroom. She asked, "Where are we going my naughty boy?" I laughed and said, "Do you trust me?" Kiara responded, "After last night I trust you with my life." I stopped and gave her a passionate kiss. I was in love with her and she didn't know it.

Instead of going outside I led her down the stairs towards the Mens locker room. As we approached she hesitated but I urged her on. We walked into an empty Mens locker room and I immediately locked the door from the inside.

I pushed Kiara against the wall and asked, "Are you a naughty girl?" She gave me a sexy wet kiss and said, "Danny I'll be whatever you want me to be."