All Comments on 'My Beautiful Husband'

by ornumku

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh well..

Another pussy whipped husband. Strange how all through this story she goes on about how sex was great with other men, 'oh and hubby of course' well between the new boyfriend and the dildo. Kinda makes the husband redundant. Oh I forgot, someone has to pay the bills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid

Any real man would dump this bitch, she is only interested in huge dildo and other men and this is supposed to be a turn on. He needs to find a normal woman who loves his cock, not another man's and a piece of plastic. Pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"Put a nice quiver in my pee-pee"??

That was one of the worst lines I've ever read on Lit. What are you, six years old? Then, of course, there's the cliche of the huge black cock, and the under-endowed husband who merely wants nothing more than for his wife to experience huge cocks. Dumb, dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh so this is

the next excuse, he had a heartattack. it was so bad he can't even watch her anymore. really get a new story and do not rewrite some stupid myth about big black cock. All I know every big male pornstar is white and if there are blacks they always have to be in groups with only one woman. I wonder why that is that way? you too? I guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I have to agree with stupid.

Why bother being married to someone you are not sexually compatible with and who prefers sex with others?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What?

If you dont like this kind of story, then dont read it! Find something else. My wife has had a big black cock and she gets wet everytime I remind her of it and I get hard everytime she tells me she wants it again. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep it REAL

A five foot four girl using a fourteen vibrator???How many children she has?Twenty?The worst case of Looooose pussy ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Slut who needs a meal ticket and has one.

No love or respect. Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I enjoyed your story

I don't understand the critics, , , why are they here reading this if it is all so horrible?

I enjoyed your story, and it is my hope that you continue to write, so I can continue to read.

Thank you for your efforts

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Slight variant of the same old, same old . . .

Not badly written, but nothing very original here. With treatment, even if it means a penile implant, this 45 year old man post-heart-attack could have his erections restored. So why does he not do so? Because he really wishes to have his wife get fucked by another? Oh yes, and he wants to suck all the lover's cum out of her pussy afterwords. As others have said in comments regarding creampies, why not get it from the source? Wouldn't he be bisexual if he desires this? He clearly feels inadequate due to his illness, so it's time to further the humiliation as a cum-sucking cuckold? The interracial theme is quite central to this story; maybe it should be in that category rather than LW . . . Don't think too many readers will find this story particularly erotic. One last comment . . . the ending suggests there will be a Ch. 02 to this story. I think there should have been a statement at the beginning, or perhaps the story title should have been Ch. 01 so the reader would be aware. There are some who prefer to wait until the entire story is published before reading it, rather than wait months for each chapter (as sometimes occurs with certain stories).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please continue

Keep going with this story please? I can't wait to see how it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please please finsih the story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick

Just Sick!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just get a divorce.

She's a big cock slut. Her husband will never be able to satisfy her going forward. Time for a divorce. Badly done drivel.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 4 years ago
Thanks for the intro...

Can't wait for chapter two...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again the guy gets married and loses 6 inches of cock, and 100 IQ points.

It amazes me that the men in these stories can piss standing up, and keep any kind of a job.

The woman is a self-centered slut who has never shown any concern for her husband. As long as she gets off that is the only thing that she is worried about.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

sometimes a wife needs a good fuck with more than 5 inches. nothing wrong with that. i am well endowed with 8 inches and when i got done fucking them because their husbands were out to sea and had permission to fuck when their husbands had long deployments and had permission to get their needs met but when the husbands came back i never seen them again so i was young and could fuck in those days so one married women who i fucked many times i asked her and this is what she said. My husband is a good man and i had more to offer her for a good fuck but for making love its my husband i want even though he only had 5 inches. so i stopped doing it and settled down for a woman who loved me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous