All Comments on 'My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 05'

by relaxwouldya

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 5 years ago
Great story!!!

Time to get rid of dad!!! Once they go onto vacation, it’s time for them to become more then mom/son. Also, doing more modeling and creating a bigger danily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Think of Jocasta

Mother Son sex is complete only when he knocks up his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome story!

Would love to maybe see another woman introduced. Possibly run into another mature woman in Puerto Rico that both son and Mom can share?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Yea!

A great story (so far)! How about getting the aunt to join mom & son on vacation? Mom can introduce aunt to her son’s large cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Beaches and bikinis, huh? My two favourites words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great series...time to get mom pregnant,get rid of dad and marrying and creating their own family....

Don't ruin this great series by adding other person.

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69almost 5 years ago
Awesome

Son needs to breed that sexy MILF

Thanks for sharing

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 5 years ago

This story is just too good. I started reading this yesterday and just couldn't put it down. I've read tons of M/S stories and this is quickly rising to my top 10. The sex between Karen and Brad is hot, wild, vicious, and twisted. Chapter 4 ain't got shit on Chapter 5. I'm definitely "excited" for Chapter 6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time for Dad to go...

Greg needs to have an accident and die.. Brad needs to become even more of a dom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Seeing that you're writing again made my day! I've been a fan since you first started.

This series is one of my all time favorite mother/son stories. Up there with klrxo. I love the way you combine loving mommy talk with the hardest and nastiest sex imaginable. The rimjobs, ball worship, and cum eating in this chapter were especially awesome. The choking and rough sex were too, it'd be cool to see more of that.

I gotta disagree with those saying to cut the dad out or to bring in other people. The whole point is that she's secretly a huge slut for her son behind the dad's back.

I'd suggest the opposite, bring the dad on vacation and be even more brazen. Sex on the plane ride over. Next to him in the hotel room while he's asleep. Under the table at a restaurant. In the pool or at the beach. Cum all over her in public and rub it in like tanning lotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Piss!!

Love the idea of them getting into piss... also bring back the thigh high boots and possibly have Mom get into wearing leather and pvc... maybe have Brad make her wear more slutty and sexy clothes out in public to show what a real whore she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
awesome!

one of the best! Been waiting for this one a long time, u didn't disappoint. The facial as dad was coming home was the best part imo.! :) more of that! love Karen's nastiness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Series So Far

Can’t wait to see where this goes. I have to admit. When I read the mention of other mothers and the aunt in some of these stories, my mind immediately raised to a possible threesome/foursome. Maybe they got caught by Aunt Trish. At first she watches, for quite a while. Masturbating her self into a worked up frenzy and demands, even with some conflicted reluctance, to join in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Love the story please more and more

AdedrumAdedrumalmost 5 years ago
Very erotic

I love the dirty nastiness of this story. The dirty talk is wonderful. Yes let’s get into water sports. The filthier the better. Just one thing. The text is full of typos and misspellings that a good proof-read would sort out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much potential for great cuckolding

Amazing story so far. Zero doubt about anything; you know exactly what you are doing.

You’ve teased it a bit, but a cuckolding scene with the dad and mom with son would be cool.

Anyways, you really don’t need constructive cristiacm. This series is way above almost every literotica story in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Much Improved

Your writing has gotten way better in a short time. The first 4 were good but it got repetitive after awhile. This chapter feels a lot more fresh and the dirtyness is cranked up to 11. 5 stars.

Hope Brad eventually goes all the way and decides to impregnate his mother! She could try and play it off as her husbands or something (as if his sperm could stand a chance vs brads)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great job!!

i recommend you add more females. No other males

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't Add Females.

Don't. Just focus on the mom and son incest please. I don't know for sure if this is what you're going for, but pleaase continue the slow progression of the son ousting his father from his mother's bed and life.

relaxwouldyarelaxwouldyaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support!

Question - As I branch out and develop different storylines, would you like to see raunchy scenarios involving actual 40+ "milf" celebrities? Fictional family romps with Elizabeth Hurley, Amy Addams, Sofia Vergera, Diane Lane, Lori Loughlin, etc.

Tossing around creating incest club short stories involving favorite older mature female actresses, fitness trainers, singers, etc with their sons.

Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Clean up!

This is quite the story, but you need to use, in the following order:

1) A good grammar checker.

2) A good spell checker.

3) A good human editor.

It is a shame to disrupt the story line with so many cring- worthy mistakes that make the reader back up a sentence to make any sense of the story.

Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The incest club short story thing sounds like a good idea. I like the idea of a secret club of slut moms. Honestly I'd be happy to read anything you wrote.

PinfvinPinfvinalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts?

YesYesYes that's excellent idea

greenreadergreenreaderalmost 5 years ago
WOW, 5 stars of course

I can't believe my eyes. You didn't lie and you actually delivered chapter 5!! That is amazing. I bet it was hard to get back to writing after being away so long. You've made some of your die hard fans very happy. A big THANK YOU.

To answer your question about milf celebs - personally I don't think that's a great idea. I know some might disagree but you can't put real persons name and expect universal acceptance. Some only like Elizabeth Hurley some Sophia Vergara, I like Denise Milani lol, what I'm trying to say you'll be catering to select customers. It takes away the imagination part.

I for one am liking your "no name", busty, big ass mom and in my minds eye Karen is better looking than the three aforementioned famous ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE!

How about making brad organize a Interracial DP in Puerto Rico to Karen as a present to her that he watches. THat would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck It Up

First of all, U get 2 carried away with the luck that they have fucking. It’s ok 2 make some of D story unrealistic but U just get entirely 2 carried away. Then, U make D father look as dumb as fuck by never catching on 2 what’s going on right under his nose. There was also a sentence N 1 of D stories where D son asked his mother if she was not worried about getting pregnant & they had been having unprotected sex 4 months. Why worry about that now. The thing that I personally hate, is women playing with or licking D mans ass. I can understand a guy doing it 2 a woman but a woman doing it 2 a guy & him liking it(WHAT D FUCK)!!!!!!! So, what are all of D guys bi-sexual. Anytime a guy wants a man or a woman messing with his ass there’s a problem.

highheelstockingfetishhighheelstockingfetishover 4 years ago
Aunt

Add aunt trish to the mix and her son

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Another great chapter!

You outdid yourself with this chapter. Don’t forget there will be baseball season is coming! Have Brad hit a homer to win a game and he gets his mother’s ass. Or maybe have Brad learn how to tie up his mother and use her all day. Or have Karen attempt to deep throat his 9” cock? Looking for to all your stories about Brad and Karen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hope you're not done with this

One of my favorite stories on the whole site. The dirty talk from mom is so filthy, i love it.

I say its time for them to go all the way. Brad needs to knock up his mom and fuck her in her wedding dress, on her and her husbands bed. Shes his now, no way around it

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Excellent storyline

Love the story, would be better to proof reading it before posting just to eliminate misspellings and such.

Looking forward for next one 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please keep the updates coming

Best chapter so far, my fav part was the rimjob, one of my fav fetishes. Also like the watersports possibility, hope to read more involving rimming and upside down throat fucks, and of course the dirty talk was insanely good.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Please carry on writing more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hurry

Are we gonna have to wait another 3 years for a chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hurry back

Please don't make us wait 3 years!!! Great stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Amazing chapter don't make us wait 3 years for the next one and I wanna see a scene where Brad and Karen fuck in front of Greg and make fun of him and make sure to keep it to only Brad and Karen dont ruin it by adding another person

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this story

Forget about involving others. Stick to just Brad and Karen . Make it that Greg has been having an affair with a woman from work thus is why we haven't heard of Greg and Karen ever having sex since Karen has dutifully and completely fallen for her sons love and the size of his cock which meraucously keeps changing in size from 8 to9 inches in Length . Brads age starts as 18 then he has an19th birthday but then he's back as an18 year old through out the rest of the story. Karen and Brad have been going at it like rabbits for almost a year, its time Karen slips up and becomes pregnant with Brads child. With reading chapter 6 I thought Karen would have announced to Brad that his Christmas present was he was going to be a father to her up and coming birth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Piss & filth

Bring it on !!!

Filthier the better. And yes let’s get her pregnant with a girl baby...

The dirty talk is great but need more of what you had in the earlier chapters when the mom switches between normal mother talk and raunchy and filthy sex talk.

Don’t make them man and wife or something like that. The best part of the incest stories is that it’s the son fucking his mom.

halfshafthalfshaftalmost 4 years ago
Patiently waiting!

Hoping to see another chapter soon! Great story so far, and your description of upcoming chapter sounds awesome. Wouldn't mind seeing Brad and Karen bring another woman into one or more of their scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Here is a little something I came up with to add to the ending of this last chapter that could lead to more from you.

Right after he dressed and left, she laid back down and rammed four fingers of each hand deep inside her pussy and screamed out her son’s name. She knew she would never stop fucking him.

Then there was her husband. He was a good fuck, too, but….he just didn’t have that certain something to make her go crazy like Brad does.

Then it hit her like a ton of bricks! She is in love with her son.

Just something to think about. The relationship between the two gets deeper, hotter with more kink involved but please, no other involvement.

The one small portion of the story with the maid listening wasn't necessary by the way. That, to me, was a distraction even if it was brief.

So bring it on ... damn good write!

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
readers

You heard your readers.... WE want more!!!!

CountTenebrarumCountTenebrarumover 3 years ago
Intense

Rare to find an incest fic so deliciously depraved. Hope to see these two explore more.

Thank you very much for sharing so far. Hope for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!

Please add the next chapter.

Its over an year!!!

fd8984596fd8984596over 3 years ago

Loved it al - CHpater 6??? Please

loma38loma38over 3 years ago

Amazing story!Please continue

More dirty talk

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work!

This is a masterpiece! Next chapter please!

Tom5616Tom5616over 3 years ago

I really liked the story! Karen sud go of birth control. Let her son impregnate her, at the camera shoot!

loma38loma38about 3 years ago

You are the best writer on the site!Please add the next chapter!

more dirt and you can add a wedding ring to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Make her pregnant, get hot modelling back on

Make Brad drink his mom's milk and maybe do a mfm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing writing

Reading such a story makes me feel for my grown up sons. Chennaishobs@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
part 7

While doing photo shoot down in PR should bring a women into the mix would make it even hotter with a threesome with an island women.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

great

you should have the father leave her because of the photo shoot. he adds very little to the story except a very slim chance of getting caught, he is brain dead. MAYBE in a few chapter bring him back in shape and realizing he lost something great, 3some with the son and ex.

dont forget the mile high club since they have to fly, its not as hard as the airlines make it sound.

when the photographer sees brad they want him to be part of it, it will be great hook physically fit mom and son duo.

I do agree she has to get pregnant. a 3some FFM would be good except I think the mother would get jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story that was hot throughout the each chapter. Hope there is more to come soon!

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720almost 3 years ago

You definitely get the mind going. It is so hot that there is great respect and great love and yes t they can be this naughty and slutty. Any mans dream. My woman is my slut and my queen. She will do my bidding with no questions and I will protect her and keep her safe. Looking forward to chapter 6

LaflameDiaLaflameDiaalmost 3 years ago

Can you do more roleplay like the daddy/daughter, that would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She needs to be bred

sennodensennodenalmost 3 years ago

Her eating waffle covered cum was pretty fucking hot

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent series! Loved it all. Real hot story. Thanks and 5 stars for all 5 parts!

Chillum24Chillum24over 2 years ago

Loved your story! I keep coming back to it an read it again. Hope next chapter is still on the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you have more to come! Tis story was so hot I had to read it at least five times!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Great series! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, just a few errors. Brad is now 19, and is 9 inch's not 8. But I am sure that will be corrected. Also, I see your bio pic. And that is definitely the inspiration for Karen. such a smoking hot woman. Will you marry me, lol. Definitely the perfect woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating whore, needs no more chapters. She's already been outed as the gutter slut she is.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a whore, hope she is caught and outed to the authorities. If they were mine, l’d kill them both. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanna cum on Karen.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 2 years ago

Wargamer, you always give negative ratings to stories where characters don't fit your so called "high morals" Get the fuck over yourself! There's not a damn thing wrong this story. It's fiction, it's fantasy.

You giving this story a 1 is not an opinion at all. Just because you don't like how certain characters act in stories, doesn't make the story bad. FUCK OFF SOME DAMN WHERE AND STOP SCREWING UP RATINGS TO GOOD STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. More anal and more buildup TO descriptive, passionate anal please - anal is the ultimate erotic intimacy - she shd cum hard.

Her pregnancy eventually and maybe FFM during the photoshoot would be erotic - may even MMF and a DP...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuckold the dad. He isn't getting her anyway.

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

I'm having so much fun reading and rereading this story. I was overjoyed when you said you were planning to have it continue building on the characters.

I've become attached to Karen, I've read many that bring in other lovers and ruin the story. From the beginning there was not much known about Greg's and Karen's relationship, jobs, money. They seemed well off but then Greg was putting in extra time at work for gifts.

You also don't mention mom and dads sex life, are they still active? No matter what it's fun to read and I hope it continues for a long time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Thank you

For not writing another chapter of this monotonous scribble.

And if the morons who "love" this series want more then they should just reread them, they're all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I guess you disappeared?? 3 years and STILL no chapter 7?? Great story but you’ve abandoned it.. was waiting for Greg to walk in on them, mom getting pregnant, leaving Greg and popping out babies with her son..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanna see Karen in her bikini! I wanna see Karen in her bikini!! I WANNA SEE KAREN IN HER BIKINI!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The pissing stuff definitely needs to be included in the next chapter to keep things getting dirtier and dirtier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They need to be discovered by dad. Then Karen discovers she pregnant. Dad leaves and they are alone to figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We’re chapters 6 and seven I would have thought you would have made the dad cheat on the wife with maybe his bosses wife and then they bosses wife get pregnant and Greg and Karen get a divorce right as there son gets the mom pregnant with his baby as she wears her sexy cheerleader outfit and then you have it when she nine months pregnant and they’ve moved and are married and he going to college and working on supporting his mother and him and then they auntie visits and right as there having sex the auntie walks in on them right as they moms water breaks and then they drive to the hospital and maybe while Karen’s giving birth to her son baby her sister or ex husband Greg sister is in the hospital bathroom trying to get pregnant by her nephew and then when they hear the babies cry they walk out and her son cuts the cord and the auntie pats her belly and whispers look like that little one is going to have a half sibling in nine months or even make the next two chapters about Karen pregnancy with her son baby or babies and maybe make the auntie and grandparents come visit and then Karen and her son are going at it and her water breaks and maybe she was planning a home birth but because it’s a blizzard out she has to contend with her sister and her son to help her give birth while they grandfather’s are all in the other room with the grandmothers boiling water on the wood burning stove because they powers out and that’s the only way and right as they boiling water finishes they could hear the screaming of Karen and then they baby or babies crying and they come and see the new baby

Cactus99Cactus99over 1 year ago

throught out the series, her ages changes, his cock size changes and at one point she was talking to rachel, then went straight to talking to veronica !!!! what the hell so confusing !!!

MartyMBMartyMBover 1 year ago

I some can read a story by mostly skimming it, not really caring what was said. Some of us actually pay attention to the words, reading them for their meaning. I am part of the second group. Because I actually pay attention, I need to strongly suggest that you never use auto-complete again. If you continue to use it, don't trust that you have picked the correct word. Reread your story for content (spelling errors, using wrong words, and making sure the right person is being used)), etc.). If you're not going to do these things, please get an editor that cares and is thorough.

When the wrong word or wrong spelling is used, I have to take time to figure out what you really meant to say or who you were really discussing. Spelling, grammar, and using correct words are all important and we have good reason to complain when these problems take away from the story that you worked so hard to create.

As for plot comments, I'd suggest having your characters do some things besides banging their life away. In other words, make them more human, more real. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have Karen cheat on Brad during the Summer photo shoot with 2 young BBC. Karen rationale for the cheating was to get even with Brad for his suspected cheating with MILF's on the beach. Karen thought he did more than just FLIRT but she discovers to late he did not cheat. Challenge for Karen she enjoyed the DP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stories, it's a pity that you don't continue writing.

I also don't think there will be a sequel after three years.

The distance is simply too great to get back into the story.

Too bad about such a cool, beautiful face that ends this half-finished.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Ok, I began skipping chapters early on. Too much repetition and not enough real writing. Lastly, I have never seen a model with size E breast. Why does porn always need to over emphasize breast size?

Brandonp2Brandonp2over 1 year ago

I like it needs more I was hoping something was gonna happen with the family coming in for Christmas Something like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just read the 5 parts........again. Really enjoyed it the first time. Even more the second. Great story. Thoughts of some scenarios for future chapters. You've already posted the next chapter will be about the photo shoot in the Caribbean. What about if it comes to light that Greg has been on again/ off again mother or sister, and he starts up again because of the distance creeping in between him and Karen. Meanwhile, at the photo shoot, either Karen or Brad steps out on the other, possibly with one or a group of models, believing the other has already done so. Rift between Greg and Karen gets bigger, as the thought of betrayal between Karen and Brad grows, only to be somewhat resolved when, after a time, one of them finally cracks under pressure, preferably Karen, and in a tearful confession, opens up to a indignant, yet remorseful Brad. Things between Karen and Brad start to get better just as they get worse between her and Greg, only to have Greg's decades long affair with his family member come to light. Just a few thoughts. Great series, by all means, keep this going. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will Karen have a wardrobe malfunction in her hunky son Brad's view at the steamy photoshoot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

legends say next part will be released in 2025

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this series a lot. It was hot all the way with nonstop nasty & raunchy fucking. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Here is an idea for the next or future chapter: Karen comes home one day and finds her husband Greg in bed with their priest exposing that he was gay. They divorce and Karen and Brad continue their incest love affair.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You’re about to jump the shark. Chapter 5 is getting ridiculous. Brad needs to put a baby in her and Greg needs to go

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like everyone is saying,each chapter is the same,but only different scenarios.Greg should have long either caught them or she runs him off.you could have brought the aunt in with the 2 of them,or Greg.

fireman399afireman399a10 months ago

Story of great but the last chapter lost a lot of his luster. Seem like you took away different turn on the last chapter.

becker92548becker9254810 months ago

The aunt can get involved. At the photo shoot it can turn into a porno movie also.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Greg needs to go cause your starting to push the same thing over and over again from other chapters it's time to spice it up let Greg find out let a little fight happen between Greg and the son before Greg leaves and then bring the aunt in after a little jealously between the mom and aunt bring it in for a threesome where the mom and aunt have sex with each other as well as the son

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

As far as a photoshoot I wouldn't do that cause then your going to be pushing and leading on the mom fucking someone else other than her son or sister while depending on the story is ok but not in a mom and son incest you don't wanna take it out of the incest realm so I would honestly sit down and try to figure out something else that wouldn't be possiblely bringing another guy into the mix doing a photoshoot is too close in doing that exact thing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First-class erotic entertainment, cannot wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a great story series. Keep writing. Her son could be asked to join the photo shoot. Mom needs to be hit in and be able to turn the man down. The son needs to be hit in and be able to turn the woman down. This should allow them to proclaim there love. The dad should text saying he will not be living there when they get home due to him not wanting to deal with his wife being a model again. He should also admit he no longer loves his wife the way he used to and maybe he has had an affair for several years now. Just suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can you please just finish this series. I've been waiting for years for you to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is no way in hell these two could have stopped having actual sex for that long. Not after all that and knowing their appetites. It's just not believable at all. Zero chance. They'd last a week tops.

I'm sad this is the last chapter available. This shit is so goddamn hot. The mother is a wanton slut for her son and gets really fucking into it, getting off on the incest and slut mom thing. Wouldn't mind more stories like this to be honest, even though it's not what I normally go for.

Also I'm convinced at this point the husband has no cock or concept of sex any more. He couldn't be less interested in his wife sexually from what it seems. I guess it's no big deal that his son is fucking his wife if he has no interest in her that way any more. Everybody wins I guess. :)

Sad that there doesn't seem to be any more chapters coming as this one was from like 4 years ago. So many more adventures that go unrealised. What a shame.

unclebeardyunclebeardy4 months ago

Too many missing words and obviously not been proof-read before posting.

NovaPrime71NovaPrime713 months ago

He definately needs to impregnate his mom!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrelaxwouldya@relaxwouldya
1672 Followers
Hope everyone is staying healthy. I've been married to work the past few years. Sorry I haven't been more active but I am having some more time lately. I started editing Chapter 6. Trimming out a lot of the fat and correcting errors. In the meantime, you can see some of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES