My Beautiful Latina Teacher

Story Info
Teacher is a slut.
1.6k words
4.3
17.1k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my last semester in high school. I had turned 18 a week ago. She would stand at the front of the class with her short cut dress and low neckline. She has great cleavage with her 34B size tits. Stands 5' 2" tall. Nice ass. Whenever she would walk by me, she would always give me a seductive smile. Up until now I thought there was no chance of getting any of Kim after class.

One day she told me to stay after class to talk about my grades.

"Bob. Your grades have been slipping. is there anything i can do to help get them back up." Kim asked me.

She was sitting across from me with her legs crossed. Then she uncrossed her legs and I could see clearly she wasn't wearing panties. She had the most beautiful shaved pussy. I'm pretty sure she did it intentionally.

"I don't Kim," I replied. She was on a first name basis with her students. "I really can't think of anything."

"I have an idea," she said. "Go lock the door."

I got up and walked to the door and locked it. When I turned around to walk back to my chair, I got the shock of my life. There was Kim sitting on her desk stark ass naked.

"I know you turned 18. If you get your grades up you can have this," moving her hands from top down to indicate having her body. "I will let you treat me like the slut I am." "Do with me as you please."

I walked to the desk and started to reach out but she stopped me.

"No No. You have to bring your grades up first. One week to see improvement. Agreed?"

Like I was going to disagree. "Agreed." I replied. With that she stood up and took my hand and placed it on one of her tits.

"Just an incentive Bob." Then she took my hand away and got dressed.

I went home that afternoon and jacked off thinking about what was to come. Then set to studying my ass off. We had a test at the end of the week. Each day took forever to go by. Thought Friday was never going to get here. And then it did.

"Okay class. You have until the end of class time to finish the test. That gives you one hour," said Kim. "No talking and when finished just bring your test up and lay it on my desk."

Almost all my classmates were finished at about 40 minutes. There were only a few others and myself. I looked up at Kim and she saw me looking. Checking to make sure none of the others was looking she lifted her tank top for a second showing me her tits. Boy did I hope I passed the test. It was going to be a big part of the grade.

I had just finished the last question when she called times up. I was the only one left in the room. I walked up and handed her my test.

"Pull a chair up next to me while I grade your test," Kim told me. "I'm really horny and feeling really slutty today. I hope you passed your test." And she laid her one hand in my crotch and started rubbing my cock through my shorts. I was completely erect within seconds.

"Mmmmm she moaned. I want that in my mouth."

She finished grading the test. "Go lock the door Bob. You passed." she said with a grin. She was already stripping before I got to the door. I locked it and walked back to her desk where was sitting naked. I stripped off my shorts and wasn't wearing any underwear in hopes I would pass.

She laid down on the desk and told me to come straddle her face. I climbed up on the desk and straddled her face. She reached up and took a hold of my cock and started stroking it. She guided it to her mouth and parted her lips.

"Fuck my mouth and treat me like the little slut I am," Kim said as I started to feed her my cock.

"Take all of it my little slut of a teacher." I said as I shoved my whole cock in her mouth feeling the first 3 inches of my cock enter her throat. She never gagged. Just took it and I could tell she loved it.

After about 10 minutes of face fucking her, she wanted me to get up. I did and she got on all fours. I knew exactly what she wanted. I got up on the desk behind her and shoved my cock deep in her hot wet pussy. If felt great.

"Oh yes, Bob. Fuck me hard like a little slut. I want you to bury your beautiful cock deep in my slutty Latina pussy."

"Your pussy feels so good Kim." "I'm going to fuck you until I fill your slutty ass with my cum." She didn't know I meant it literally when I said ass. I pounded her pussy hard and fast. I felt her start to quiver and then she flooded my cock with her juices.

"Oh God. don't stop. I'm cumming." she screamed.

"You little slut. Take this." I pulled my cock out of her pussy and shoved it in her ass. She let out a scream of pain but after a few minutes she was moaning with pleasure.

"Yes. Fuck my tight little ass." she moaned. "Fuck me hard."

I couldn't hold out any longer. I started shooting my hot cum in her sweet tight Latina ass.

"Oh shit." I yelled. "I'm going to fill your ass with my cum." I pumped her sweet little ass until I had unloaded all my cum in her ass.

"That felt so good. I've wanted you to fuck me for some time now. To be your little slut." Kim said in almost a whisper.

"I'm happy you feel that way. Because if I do really good by the end of next week I get to choose what we do." I told her.

"Yes. Anything for you," she replied.

We cleaned up as best we could and got dressed. I walked over and unlocked the door. "Next time if I do good can we do it at your house."

"Sure," she said. "I live alone and out in the boonies where no one would see."

"Good," I said. "Be ready because I am going to do good. And you want to be a little slut. I can take care of that." And walked out the door.

The next week was days of giving me little peaks of her pussy when no one was looking. Friday came around and it was time for our weekly results. I had improved but barely. But improved. Kim had me stay after.

"You'll ride with me." she said. After the rest had finally left she kissed me deeply. "Can't wait to see what you have in store for me."

We walked out to her car and got in. As we pulled out of the parking lot she noticed a car following us.

"There seems to be a car with a couple guys following us." Kim said sounding a little worried.

"Don't be scared or nervous. You said you want to be treated like a little slut. And I said I would take care of it."

We got to her house and got out. 2 of my best friends got out of their car.

"This is Joe and Larry. They are going to help."

"Hi Larry and Joe," "I'm Kim."

They both said hi and we all went into the house. Once inside we didn't waste any time. In less than 5 minutes we were all naked.

I laid down on the floor on my back. Cock sticking straight up.

"Get your ass over here and ride me." I said to Kim.

She came over and straddled my cock. Then slid her sweet wet pussy down until she had my whole cock engulfed. She moaned loudly as did I. She started riding me hard.

"Stop and lean forward," I told Kim. "Joe, you know what to do,"

Joe walked over and knelt down behind Kim. I reached out and placed my hands on her ass. I pulled on her cheeks and spread her tight little hole open. Joe slid his cock in and we started DP'ing her.

"You like that you little slut."

"You like having a cock in your pussy and ass!"

"Yes Yes. God, it feels so good. I'm your little slut to use as you please" she moaned.

"Now I'm going to make you a real slut. Larry. Come shove your cock in teachers' mouth."

Larry walked over and stood beside us. Kim reached out and guided his cock in her mouth. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as she took his cock to the base.

We fucked all of her holes showing no mercy. Fast and hard. About 30 minutes later we loaded all her holes with our hot cum. Kim was bucking like crazy and swallowing as fast as she could. Moaning loudly as she too came.

"Was that good my little slut." I said.

"Yes Bob. It was wonderful. You showed me what a little slut I really am. Anytime you want me to be your little slut just tell me. And your friends."

"I'll do that you little slut.

We all got dressed and left leaving her lying there with cum dripping from her pussy and ass.