My Beautiful Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers

These days she woke up with a sigh from all the internal arguments she went through.

When she arrived at work today, just after sitting down at her desk in the teacher's office, Mister Clarkson walked up to her, "Good morning, Miss Nakamura, you look a little tired?"

"It's nothing. What is it," Yuna brushed off the question, unable to go into detail for multiple reasons. She couldn't right out say she was falling in love with her 18-year-old student, could she?

"Well, we will be having parent-teacher consultations, where we discuss with the parents and the children their plans for the future, as well as giving some advice where necessary. Originally, I would be able to handle them all alone, but my wife has fallen sick, so I will have to leave early today. I know it is on quite short notice, but could I ask you to take care of the later consultations?"

Yuna was momentarily taken aback, "Well, I wouldn't mind, but is it appropriate for a new teacher to be the one responsible for such important consultations?"

"That would normally be true, however, it seems the students have already grown quite fond of your lessons, so I don't expect them to complain. Besides, you are the only one with a clear schedule at the time of the consultations. On such short notice, I really have no other alternatives, unfortunately."

Yuna understood his dilemma, "All right, then please quickly send me a list of the students I will be talking to, as well as the names of their parents."

"Will do, and thank you. I will be sure to tell the principal."

"Don't worry about it, it is my job after all," Yuna smiled. She didn't really mind.

Soon, the list of names was sent over. Looking through them, Yuna was surprised for a moment, then she got a bit nervous.

The consultation order was based on the first letter in the student's name. From here, it was quick to realize that someone with a 'T' as their first letter would be included in these last few students.

This was only cause for surprise at first, yet then Yuna realized something else. She would be meeting Tom's parents for the first time, which switched her surprise to nervousness. Even though she didn't want to think of the reason why, she didn't want to leave a bad impression on Tom's parents. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself, 'It's only a parent-teacher consultation. It is not like I'm going to be judged, so there is no reason to worry.'

As she confirmed this to herself, she slowly began calming down. That, however, was when she noticed something. Or more like a lack of something. She had been sleeping less lately, troubled with thoughts about her relationship with Tom. The effects of this unhealthy lack of sleep had been forgetting small things. She was still half asleep when she got ready this morning, so it was only now that she realized she forgot something. Her perfume.

Normally, this wouldn't have been such a big problem, yet today happened to be a hot and humid day, making it impossible to not be a victim of sweating.

Yuna was a very professional person, so she would still wear her usual thick business suit, even on hot days like this.

Normally, even if this caused her to sweat a little more, the perfume she wore would cover it up enough so people wouldn't notice.

Yet this time, there would be nothing covering it up. Right now, there wasn't any hint of odor, yet it turned out she now had a long day ahead. There was a clear risk she would begin smelling at the end of the day.

She might have been able to handle this embarrassment if it just didn't also happen to be the first time she would meet Tom's parents. She didn't panic yet, though. She just had to refrain from being too active today, to limit any chances of sweating.

However, it was always at times like this that Murphy's law was particularly obvious, as she didn't have a calm minute the whole day.

Her first class was in Building A and her second class was in Building D. Normally, there were at least fifteen minutes between classes, so she would have enough time to make it at a leisurely pace.

Yet today happened to be the day she was held up by a student in Building A, who had some extra questions regarding the lesson. This left her with only five minutes to make it to her second class, forcing her to run there in high heels. It had already been mentioned once, but Yuna's stamina was nowhere near made for this kind of exercise.

Luckily it was only a five-minute jog, yet she still began feeling moist in her crevices.

After finishing the second class, she would normally have a thirty-minute break before the next class began, yet that was when she realized she had forgotten her printouts for the next class in her car.

Quickly, she made for her car to pick them up, before rushing back, carrying the heavy stack of papers in the summer heat.

When she got back, she finally had ten minutes to rest.

Then, she had to make for the next class, carrying the heavy stack of papers again.

Finally, for her fourth class, the AC had broken in the classroom. Doing a ninety-minute lesson in a hot and humid classroom and not sweating buckets would require a miracle. However, miracles didn't fall from the sky. When she finished the lesson, she felt like she had been in a sauna, feeling disgusting from head to toe. Unsurprisingly, a sour odor began to surround her.

She quickly made her way out of the classroom after class, rushing to the nearest bathroom, where she tried to mend the situation by washing herself with a towel. Little success was achieved, however.

Thirty minutes later, her turn for the parent-teacher consultations began. The smell was still concealed in her clothes for the first and second, yet for the third, she noticed that the smell began escaping.

Feeling embarrassed, she pushed through even though she knew the other people in the room noticed the smell.

The next consultation was the last, yet also the one she had been dreading the most.

Tom's consultation.

Even she found the odor she was emitting unpleasant, so no question, she was doomed to leave a bad impression on his parents. Thinking of this made a sting pass through her chest, as she was filled with indignation. She felt like the world was always putting her in these situations, where she was only left to despair in her misfortune.

Thinking back on the other times this had happened, she suddenly remembered a face. Tom's.

The last time she had been like this, the one who had saved her had been Tom.

For some odd reason, she thought Tom might be able to solve her problems again. Even though she couldn't think of anything, she believed this 18-year-old would save her.

Instead of waiting in the consultation room, she waited by the corner a bit away.

Soon, Tom came walking up with his parents. His father was wearing a blue business suit and his mother was wearing a dark-blue summer dress. His father was handsome like Tom, yet Yuna felt Tom was slightly more handsome. His mother was also very pretty, so Yuna felt that Tom's appearance must be the accumulation of them both.

For some reason, as soon as she saw Tom carefreely walking over, such carefree thoughts also began to enter Yuna's mind.

Meanwhile, the seemingly carefree Tom currently had sweaty palms from worry. This was the first time Yuna would meet his parents, so he didn't want them to embarrass him. As he looked at his parents, he shook his head. He had told them to wear casual clothing to not appear like they were flaunting their wealth, yet they still ended up meeting in such formal clothing.

Feeling more worried, he felt meek as he walked towards the consultation room when he suddenly noticed Yuna standing behind the corner by the end of the hallway, eyeing him down.

He was at first confused, yet judging by the way she was looking at him, he deduced she probably wanted to have a chat alone before the consultation.

He turned to his parents, "Go ahead first, I'll be right back."

"Hurry it up, we don't want to leave a bad impression on the teachers now," his dad said with a stern tone.

Tom thought, 'You actually have the gall to say that,' but just smiled, before walking off towards Yuna.

He quickly approached Yuna, "What's up, shouldn't you be waiting in the room?"

"Well...umm, I have a problem before that, which I thought maybe you could help me with," Yuna said, before suddenly realizing 'How am I supposed to ask for something like this?'

It also struck her that she was currently stinking of sweat, yet she had just called Tom, who she theoretically should be most concerned about grossing out, over. Suddenly becoming extra conscious of how bad she smelled, she peeked at Tom's face, afraid he would also notice and become disgusted.

"Sure, now that I'm here, there's nothing to worry about," Tom said with a serious face, exaggeratedly pounding his chest.

Yuna couldn't help smiling at his usual stupid behavior, suddenly feeling dumb for worrying that he might be disgusted. 'After all, he loves my smell,' she thought, feeling slightly embarrassed, yet also happy.

"Well, the thing is, I forgot to apply any deodorant or perfume this morning. Having been running around the whole day, I ended up sweating a lot. I've tried washing it away to no success. Do you think we can solve this before the consultation?"

She casually failed to mention the reason she didn't want to smell bad for the consultation.

Tom, of course, would not think in a million years Yuna would be extra conscious of his parents, thinking it was pretty normal for her to want to appear perfect in front of others.

As Tom mulled over options, Yuna studied his face. She had never relied this much on someone else in her whole life. She believed he would find a solution for her. Even if he couldn't, she found that she no longer was as worried as before about smelling bad in front of Tom's parents, since she knew Tom didn't mind her smell, and even liked it.

After a short time of brooding, Tom seemed to think of something, before sneaking a look at Yuna, "How important is this?"

"Very," Yuna said, feeling that if there was a solution, she would take it.

"Um, then I have a solution, but you are not going to like it..."

Yuna ignored the last part, "If there is a solution, then that's great. Come on, out with it. We don't want to keep your parent's waiting."

"Well, since you said a washing cloth didn't work, we'll need to use something that is more efficient at removing scents than that ..."

"And that is?" Yuna didn't understand why Tom was dragging this out so much.

"Well, I just happened to read this somewhere, but... um, supposedly, the tongue is extremely effective at removing smells..."

Tom's voice got quieter as he finished the sentence, noticing that Yuna's expression shifted from hope to pure rage.

"Hmmm, then what does our dear Tom suggest," Yuna said, her voice dripping with anger.

"Well... That I could use my tongue to remove the smell..."

"Hmph, to think I even trusted you to help. Are you even going to use this opportunity to satisfy your lust?" Yuna was angry and disgusted by Tom.

"I swear it's nothing like that... well maybe a bit. But this is honestly the only thing I could come up with."

As he continued talking Tom suddenly thought back to the last time he had said something like this, remembering Yuna's disgusted face.

"Sorry, that was a bad suggestion. We'll think of something else, so don't be mad, okay?" Tom said, desperation clear in his tone. He didn't want to scare Yuna away again.

Yuna calmed down a bit, noticing the pure desperation with which Tom apologized.

Thinking it over a bit more, she had no better solution. Besides, Tom had always been honest to a fault with her, so she really had no reason to doubt the truth of his words. Her pride struggled inside her, before giving in to the desire of not wanting to embarrass herself. She might have been less worried about it after meeting Tom, yet that didn't mean she was okay with smelling bad in front of his parents.

In the end, it all came down to a question of how much pride she was willing to sacrifice to avoid a bad impression.

She made a decision and looked at Tom, whose face looked like a kicked puppy, making it a lot easier to give in, especially when she saw his sincere eyes, which said nothing but honesty.

With a face full of disgust and a voice dripping with displeasure, she accepted Tom's suggestion, "Fine, it seems there is no other option. But if we are going to do it, it is going to be on my terms, okay?"

Tom's face was covered in surprise, yet he soon regained his wits, "Of course, I won't do anything you don't want."

Yuna nodded, satisfied with this answer. Grabbing hold of Tom's hand, they hurried into one of the nearby bathrooms. It was a single-toilet bathroom, so they wouldn't have to worry about getting interrupted.

The toilet wasn't very big, which forced the two people to be in close proximity to each other. Tom was, of course, extremely nervous, but he wasn't the only one, as Yuna also felt her heart beat heavily in her chest. Her disgust wasn't an act, yet there also seemed to be a strange excitement in her chest.

A moment of silence passed between the two people. Then, spurred by her frustration at how the situation was turning, Yuna raised her left arm up in the air.

"Well, we wouldn't want to raise suspicion by taking too long, so let's get this over with quickly."

Tom had been hesitating, afraid of somehow seeming too eager and creeping Yuna out. Now, spurred on by her own words, he no longer seemed to have any reason to hesitate.

"Okay, then I'll start with your blazer," Tom said, still feeling like he was dreaming.

His head slowly started approaching Yuna's open armpit. He was four inches shorter than her, so he didn't have to really bend his head down much before being in close proximity.

With her armpit open, the sour smell of sweat, which was originally being held inside her armpit, was released into the air without any restrictions. Instantly, even Yuna could smell how bad it had become, as she watched the handsome face of Tom slowly burying itself into the origins. Imagining how bad the smell must be for him made her both feel disgusted, as well as a weird sense of joy she would never admit to.

The smell was truly awful in Tom's nose. A sour and stinging odor encompassed his senses, which would have caused a frown on any other person's face. The sweat was still relatively new, so it wasn't particularly stale, but still very intense.

Tom felt heat brewing in his pants as he breathed in the smell, wishing to take a deep breath. However, he thought that would maybe be going too far, so he restrained himself.

His face right up against the armpit of Yuna's suit jacket, he pushed his tongue out and made contact with the fabric. He felt a rough texture, which was then followed by a sour taste, which moved its way up his taste buds.

Soon, his whole mouth was consumed by this inescapable taste, which just excited Tom even more. He began moving his tongue back and forth on the fabric, making sure to cover every surface of the armpit area.

Yuna watched with disgust, as Tom's tongue licked her sweat-soaked jacket. She had lately forgotten about that incident, yet now she knew that this sort of thing seemed to be a part of Tom.

Looking down, she noticed the rising tent in this young student's jeans, "Hold up, what are you getting excited for?!"

Tom was snapped out of his state of bliss, realizing his pants failed to hide his growing lust.

"Umm, sorry. It's really not something I can control..." Even he felt slightly embarrassed.

Yuna gritted her teeth from the frustration that she couldn't even protest, since she needed him to do this, "Hmph, disgusting. Hurry up and get it over with."

Yuna turned her head away in a show of repulsion, afraid Tom would notice the small joy which brewed in her from seeing him this uncontrollably excited by her smell.

Tom, instead, thought he had angered Yuna further than she already was. Yet he really couldn't control this reaction. Deciding to instead hurry up a little, he began moving his tongue quicker.

After a minute or two, he felt the smell had receded a bit, which made him think that the rest should be emanating from further inside, "I think I'm done here."

Yuna also noticed the smell wasn't as intense from her right side anymore, proving the effectiveness of Tom's method.

No further reason to hesitate, she lifted her left arm up instead, as Tom also cleaned up that side.

After another minute or two, he also finished there, "Done here, too."

Yuna hesitated for a moment, before removing her suit jacket, leaving her in a white shirt.

Once again, she lifted her right arm, as Tom approached it with his face. Yuna had reached the point of acceptance after experiencing the effectiveness of Tom's tongue, reasoning to herself that it couldn't be helped.

Then, Tom's tongue made contact with the armpit area of Yuna's shirt. The shirt wasn't particularly thick, which resulted in Tom being able to suddenly feel the body warmth of Yuna's armpit, causing him to become even more excited. At the same time, as the shirt was closer to the origins of the sweat, both the sour smell and taste became intensified. With how soaked the shirt was, Tom even felt like the sweat was being pressed out onto his tongue when he applied pressure on the fabric.

Meanwhile, Yuna was, instead, filled with an internal struggle. The armpit area was one of the more-sensitive areas on the body. When Tom was licking on the thick fabric of her suit jacket, she felt nothing more than a slight pressure passing over her armpit. Yet now, through the thin white shirt, she was able to clearly feel both the warmth and softness of Tom's tongue cleaning her.

Uncontrollably, excitement, which she tried her best to restrain brewed inside her from the pleasure.

Tom had to be a little more thorough with the shirt, as it was soaked in sweat. It took around three minutes on both armpits before he was done, "Should be clean now."

Then both fell silent. They both knew what would naturally happen next. Yuna would have to remove her shirt, leaving her upper body only covered by a bra.

Tom expected her to hesitate, maybe even bail out. After all, even if they didn't clean the actual armpit, the now clean shirt and jacket should theoretically be able to keep in the smell for long enough for them to get through the parent-teacher consultation.

But to Tom's shock, Yuna didn't hesitate for more than a moment, before starting to unbutton her shirt.

He could only watch mesmerized as one button after another got undone. Soon, the shirt opened revealing a sight that blinded Tom's eyes. Yuna's pure-white skin and her black bra, which covered her conservative but still slightly busting breasts. Tom would guess she was a B-cup.

Yuna somehow didn't feel embarrassed getting half-naked in front of Tom. With her not exercising often and the results from her age, she had begun to develop some meat on her stomach, which was especially visible around her love handles.

It was nothing you could notice without her removing her clothing, usually appearing slim and fit. However, she wasn't worried about Tom's reaction to this fact. After all they had gone through, she realized that she was perfect in Tom's eyes, nothing seemingly able to sway that notion.

As expected, when she looked over at his face, he was just captivatingly gawking at her body.

Taking off her shirt, Tom got a full view of her half-naked upper body, burning it into his mind as the most beautiful sight he had ever witnessed.

Using one hand to cover her chest area with her shirt, she raised her other arm up, "Let's continue."

FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers