My Beautiful Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, he didn't get time to think further. Yuna raised herself, getting onto all fours and straddling Tom's body. It was easy to forget, but Yuna was still 4 inches taller than Tom. She overshadowed the boy with her body over him.

Tom's nose caught an extra close whiff of her stale smell from not bathing and sweating all day. Her oily dark hair fell towards his face, as she stared obsessively into his eyes, "My precious little Tom." She raised her hand as she caressed his cheek.

"Um, Yuna, shouldn't you be—"

He was interrupted by a finger over his mouth, "Don't talk."

Tom quickly shut up.

Still caressing his suave face, she said, "Tell me, what does Tom want for his birthday? It can be anything."

A seductive look entered Yuna's eyes as a red flush covered her sickly pale face.

Tom's mind was in chaos, yet his worry won him over, "Don't worry about that now, just focus on getting better."

Tom said thinking he did what was best for Yuna, only to be stunned to his core.

Tears appeared in Yuna's eyes, "How can I live with myself knowing I did nothing for you on your birthday? Is it that there is nothing I can give you? Am I not enough for you when I look like this?"

Tom panicked, as confusion muddled his mind. He thought what he said was correct but it instead caused Yuna to cry.

"No, no, you are enough, you are more than I could ever wish for!" Tom said desperately.

Yuna smiled as Tom acted exactly as she envisioned. "If that's true, then you must also have a wish," she said before pausing, staring deeply into the 19-year-old's confused eyes, "Tell me Tom, what is your deepest most depraved wish?"

She wrapped both her hands around his face, locking their faces together. She had the boy's mind in her hands, not allowing it to escape.

"Umm, I, I," Tom stammered as his muddled mind hesitated.

Placing her hips down on his waist, allowing his penis to touch her bottom, she pushed the young boy over the edge. "Don't hesitate, just say everything you wish, I'll do it."

Tom's mind was pushed to the brink. He stared into the lust-filled eyes above him. These eyes had peered into his mind so often, yet he felt like they were also molding his mind this time, as he lost the will to resist.

The final push came, "Slave, remember your promise. Your Mistress is ordering you, so obey."

The words were stern and full of authority, yet the tone was sensual and full of lust. Tom's young mind had no will left to resist, as the floodgates opened.

"I want you to do the vilest thing you can imagine to me. I want you to fully prioritize your own pleasure as you abuse me to your heart's content!"

Every word was said with intense desire as well as depraved lust. Tom had started out as a boy who had a slight thing for getting dominated, yet his relationship with Yuna had turned him into nothing but a slave who craved to serve his master.

Yuna felt every word from Tom's mouth hit her in her chest, as she, too, realized how mentally deranged this young boy had become, largely due to her own influence.

Lust and excitement, like she had never experienced before, flared in her stomach as she held the 19-year-old's face in her hands.

Looking into his submissive eyes, her mind also became blank, with only one thought remaining.

She would do the vilest thing she could imagine to this boy, and she would enjoy it.

After Tom revealed everything, he looked at Yuna for a reaction, only to find her eyes change from looking at a human to looking at an object. An object which she owned and could use as she saw fit.

She got out of bed and grabbed something in her drawer. Returning, Tom saw her holding a pair of handcuffs as well as a gag. It was the kind of gag with a hole in the middle, which Tom didn't even dare to think what would be used for.

Yuna didn't say anything as she pulled Tom's clothes off him. Then, she grabbed each of his limbs, before tying them tightly to each side of the bed.

Soon, Tom's naked body was defenselessly spread out on the bed. Yuna straddled his chest on her knees, as she placed the gag into his mouth, before fixing the clasp on the back of his head.

Tom had always dreamt of bondage, yet as he experienced it, even he felt slightly fearful after realizing he was completely defenseless now. However, to Tom's depraved mind, this only heightened his excitement.

Yuna looked satisfyingly down on the tied-up Tom, as she removed her clothes, soon fully naked. She had never been shy about her body, however, now that she didn't even see Tom as human, there was even less hesitation.

She didn't even pause for a moment, sitting her hips down on his defenseless face. Tom's face was buried into her ass, as his nose hit her asshole.

He had looked forward to this, yet even his resilient mind was caught off guard by the fetid smell that was passing from her ass.

After all, Yuna was currently suffering from lactose intolerance, having to visit the toilet more than once every hour. It had been over twenty-four hours since she last showered, so her ass was probably the definition of swamp ass.

Tom's stomach wanted to empty its contents as a smell like rotten fruits and moldy cheese mixed together drowned his airways. He fought back against his stomach with all his will, as he extended his tongue for Yuna's vagina, waiting over his mouth.

However, he wasn't even allowed a taste before—

*prrrtthhhhhhhh*

There didn't even pass a second from the disgusting sound to the putrid air consuming Tom's lungs.

Tom's gagging reflex kicked in, yet there was no escaping the smell of the fart. The gas reached into him, clouding his mind like toxin.

If the smell of her ass was bad earlier, this was hell itself. The gas bore the smell of a sewer on a hot day. Like a living miasma, it almost felt like it wanted to infiltrate Tom's body.

*cough cough*

He coughed. Beads of sweat appeared on his head as the smell continued to germinate in his lungs, with no way of escape. Yuna's ass had an air-tight seal around his face, so she didn't even have to smell anything herself, only leaving Tom to suffer with her farts.

And as it seemed it couldn't get any worse—

*ppsssthhhhhhhh*

Hot air blasted up his nose again, yet this time, some liquid even followed. Spraying up his nose, the source of the smell was now jammed into his airways. The smell intensified, making Tom wish for just a breath of fresh air, yet that was no longer possible, as his nose had been stained with Yuna's wet fart.

He was teetering on consciousness, when he suddenly heard Yuna's stomach growl.

Before he could process further, the ass which had been planted over his nose shifted down his face, placing itself snug to the mouth-opening gag.

Then—

*pprrrtstttthhhh*

The echo of a toilet sounded in his mouth before warm liquid excrement sprayed into it. Tom had already been struggling with handling the smell, yet now he was forced to even taste it.

The taste of Yuna's diarrhea could only be described as gruesome. His body fought back, yet it was too late.

Diarrhea soon filled his whole mouth, seeking an outlet. Yuna wasn't raising her ass, so the only place to go was further down. Tom's throat was forced open as the diarrhea pushed itself into his stomach. Even if he wanted to puke now, there wasn't any outlet.

Yuna then raised her hips, as the continuous stream of excrement began covering Tom's handsome face, burying it in her disgusting poop.

Tom wanted to beg for release, yet he didn't even have the ability to do so as he was choking down Yuna's waste products.

After thoroughly fouling Tom's face, the flow finally stopped.

Yet Tom didn't get a moment to celebrate, as Yuna sat down on his shit-caked face. The pressure hitting the liquid shit forced it inside every hole it could escape to, as it either tried getting into his mouth or up his nose.

Meanwhile, Yuna started rocking back and forth on the face she had just defecated on, riding it like her personal sex toy. Moans sounded in the room as the depraved scene continued.

Tom finally felt he had swallowed all the poop in his mouth, getting the ability to breathe again. Yet the only air he was able to get was infested with the smell of Yuna's shit. Bloated and sick from all the shit in his stomach, he still wasn't able to puke. He wanted to beg Yuna to give him a break, yet he was too exhausted to even try to speak.

That was when Yuna suddenly slid her shit-covered ass down his body. Soon, he felt her hot and soft flesh, covered in her excrement from riding his face, press against his penis.

Even having gone through all this, his penis was still erect, like a loyal servant. It wasn't a lie to say Tom was genuinely suffering, yet that wasn't something that was going to stop him from getting erect.

Not pausing for a second, Yuna let her vagina consume Tom's penis.

"Mhhmmmm."

With a moan, she began roughly riding back and forth on it, enjoying the length of her sex toy.

Tom was still muddled in mind and body, basically a husk that wanted to pass out, yet couldn't because his nose was jammed with Yuna's shit.

Looking up at Yuna with eyes begging for mercy, he, instead, just saw her getting even more excited as she saw him looking at her like this.

She looked down at him with sadistic pleasure, taking enjoyment from his suffering and the power which it provided her.

Suddenly, he felt her hands slide up his body slowly, like a snake approaching its prey.

First the stomach, then his chest, then his collar, then his neck...

Then it stopped. With both her hands on Tom's neck, he could only stare in fear into Yuna's lustful eyes. Her almost psychopathic eyes stared down at him, as he suddenly felt a pressure around his neck, which quickly got stronger.

Soon, he felt his airway get blocked. He could only helplessly look up at Yuna who was choking him while riding his cock, moaning animalistically all the while.

His reptile instinct overcame his exhaustion to fight back from the lack of air, yet he was tied securely to the bed, completely unable to even resist the choking.

The riding became more intense as the light from Tom's eyes also faded. Yuna stared into those fading eyes with incredible sadistic lust. She was like a beast as she rode him quicker and quicker, looking at the face covered in her defecation slowly turning blue.

Just as all light was about to fade from the eyes—

"AAhhnnnnnn."

An intense moan, one without even a shred of restraint was released, as every nerve in Yuna's body spasmed from the orgasm.

This also caused her chokehold to loosen, which made it possible for Tom to finally regain some oxygen. However, it wasn't long before he passed out.

The last thing he saw were eyes staring into his, with no shred of remorse, only satisfaction, and love...

Tom felt like a long time passed in the darkness, and like no time passed at all. When he opened his eyes, he was in Yuna's bathtub. She had apparently dragged his unconscious body in there.

Sitting on his body submerged in the water was the very person who had just choked him half to death.

Resting against his chest, she appeared incredibly peaceful.

Noticing a small jitter from the body under her, she raised her head.

There still wasn't even a shred of remorse as she looked at Tom's exhausted eyes, "Welcome back, and happy birthday."

She smiled so happily at him. It seemed she was no longer as plagued anymore.

Tom didn't say anything. He just looked at her. Likewise, Yuna didn't say anything more either, as she went back to leaning against his chest.

The two, naked, lay in a bathtub, yet not even one of them had a sexual thought in mind.

Time passed and they both got out.

Wearing casual clothes, Tom walked behind Yuna as she happily walked towards the living room in the dark hallway. The living room was the light at the end of the tunnel.

Once they reached there, Yuna turned around, intending to say something, but was stunned into a hush.

Tom got down on one knee, as he pulled out the black box from his pants.

Looking up at Yuna with adoration and love, he said, "Will you marry me?"

A million emotions passed through Yuna's mind, yet only one answer was clear to her, "Yes."

Reaching her hand out, Tom took the diamond ring and slid it onto Yuna's slender finger. As the ring slowly slid on, Tom was also tightening the leash around his neck, while handing the reins of his life over to the woman before him.

This was the person who used him as a sex toy. Who used him as a toilet. Who choked him just to get pleasure from the life fading from his eyes.

Yet there wasn't a doubt in Tom's mind as he proposed to Yuna. This was the woman he loved, and he would continue to love.

There was no longer anyone else who could get between these two depraved souls. They would continue to experiment further, as they continued to seek more pleasure together.

One thing that would always remain, however, was their unconditional love for the other...

_______________

1...5678910