My Beautiful Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers

Tom, on the other hand, felt embarrassed by being called 'little man' by Yuna. The truth was he was both much younger than her and also 4 inches shorter, which sometimes made him feel insecure. This was especially true when they were up close and intimate with each other, like the time when she towered over him in the school washroom.

However, Tom was a pretty carefree guy. As long as he got her attention, Tom didn't really care about anything else, quickly recovering from his embarrassment.

Laughing and talking on the way to school, the days returned to their carefree happiness from before the parent-teacher consultation.

Tom noticed, however, that something seemed different with Yuna. Unlike before, he was no longer the only one to openly seek company from the other. Now, it was often Yuna who reached out to him. It seemed like every time they had free time, she wanted to do something together.

Tom, of course, was only overjoyed by this, always agreeing.

Another difference was that she seemed to be openly relying more on him than before. She would often ask him to do stuff for her. Whether it be to carry something heavy for her because she didn't feel like it, having him be the only one cooking for their evening conversations because she didn't feel like it, or having him drive her to school on his bike because she didn't feel like it.

Tom slaved away for her, almost feeling like he was dreaming.

Another change was that she frequently would stand closer to him, putting him in that close intimacy which made him insecure, forcing him to look up at her.

When he was cooking, she would stand right beside him, and when they were talking, she would sit right beside him. The small four-inch difference between them slowly began to turn into a foot in Tom's head, as he was always confronted with it.

Lastly, she even began teasing him more often. It started with her teasing him for pretty small things, yet she then began bringing up points that Tom previously thought were taboo...

~~~~~

One evening, they arrived home late after shopping.

Tom was carrying three bags while Yuna carried one. Of course, all four bags were hers.

Yuna opened her door, before walking inside, "You can place the bags over there."

It was an order more than a request. Tom had never even dared to wish for the day Yuna would order him around, yet Yuna acted like it was only natural. With a belly full of heat, Tom placed his bags down, preparing to rush back to his apartment to relieve himself.

"Wait a minute, can you help me with one last thing," Yuna said, interrupting the pent-up young boy's retreat.

Hearing Yuna's voice was enough to distract Tom's mind from his other thoughts, "Yes, what do you need me to do, Ma'am?"

It had to be mentioned, Tom didn't use to be this obedient. It was only towards Yuna he acted this way.

Tom waited for Yuna to jab at his overly respectful way of addressing her. Yet what he received, instead, was a request which caused his mind to go blank, "Then, can you remove my shoes for me?"

Tom was the definition of stunned, not even daring to process what Yuna had just requested, fearing he had heard wrong.

Seeing Tom standing there stunned, Yuna felt even more excited. She put on a cute sad expression, captivating Tom's whole mind, intentionally bending it to her will, "Hmmm, is that a, no?"

Tom's mind exploded, "No, I will do it. Right away."

He got down on his knees in front of Yuna.

She was currently wearing her usual black heels. He slowly let his hands approach her right foot. Once his hands grabbed the heel, Yuna lifted her foot, letting him pull it off her. As soon as the shoe was removed, an odor wafted into Tom's nose. It had been a long day for them both. Unsurprisingly, a sour odor of foot sweat emitted from Yuna's foot.

Even though Tom had been prepared for this, he still felt a tent get erected in his pants, as an intense urge entered his mind.

"What are you stopping for? There's still a shoe left."

Tom was snapped out of it by Yuna's voice. Fighting his best, he managed to distract himself, as he moved his hands towards Yuna's left shoe. Peeling that one off as well, the odor was now doubled, emitting from both sides of his head.

Tom was as excited as he could be, having an erection that battled heavily with the resistance from his pants, wishing for release. He continued to sit slightly kneeling, curled up before Yuna, afraid she would notice his excitement.

"Why aren't you getting up, Tom?"

Yuna's voice once again entered his ears, "Umm, I have a cramp in my leg. It will recover soon, so don't worry about me."

The excuse was awful, yet Tom lacked the clear mind to think of anything better.

Yuna looked down at the curled-up boy before her, as even more excitement began arising, "Look at me, Tom!"

As if unable to refuse an order from Yuna, Tom looked up at her. Towering before him, her face almost appeared devilish in the dim light of the hallway, as she amusingly stared down at him. He was right before her, so he was even able to see the plump, stockinged thighs hiding under her tight business skirt.

Since he was forced to look up, he could not hide the tent in his pants any longer, as it was revealed for all to see. Feeling embarrassed, he blushed slightly, unable to make an excuse.

Yuna stared with sadistic enjoyment as she looked at the blushing boy with a clear erection from removing her shoes.

Tom expected her to grow angry, yet he was, instead, thrown further down the spiral of confusion, "Did the sour scent of my feet excite you?"

Tom couldn't believe his ears. He opened and closed his mouth, yet no sound came out. His mind was a jumbled mess at this moment.

His mind was in Yuna's total control, and she wasn't about to let it go, "Then, what would you want to do to my sweaty feet, Tom?"

Tom felt like a white rabbit before a hungry wolf, as Yuna eyed him with sadistic pleasure. He knew he was dancing in the palm of her hand, yet he had neither the ability nor will to resist, "I want—"

However, before he could end his sentence, he was interrupted by Yuna tapping her foot on his nose, leaving the scent burned onto it.

"Then I'll leave you with this as thanks for the help today, you can go now," After saying that, she turned around, walking into her house like nothing happened.

Tom's mind was blank, as he mindlessly got up and walked home like a zombie, still not able to fully comprehend what had just happened. He had noticed Yuna had changed recently, but this was on a whole different level.

As soon as she heard the door close. Yuna sprung into her bed, as she thought back to Tom's pathetic appearance earlier, with her hand rubbing away at her vagina.

Tom hadn't been imagining it earlier when he had felt like a rabbit before a wolf.

When Yuna decided to stop worrying about their relationship, something in her mind changed with it. She had decided to just do what she felt like, and she found she often felt like teasing Tom. She liked being with him all the time. She liked making him obediently do things for her. She liked standing right beside him and watching him squirm as she looked down on him. She liked looking down at this handsome young boy on his knees, removing her sweaty shoes from her stinky feet and she loved watching him helplessly get excited from just that smell alone.

The control and power she felt were extremely pleasurable, so she stopped thinking of right and wrong. Her mind was now only left with a deep desire for Tom. Both from pure love for the boy who had brightened her life once more, and also a deep, depraved, sadistic desire for control.

She quickly climaxed from the earlier situation. In the past, she had felt some guilt after coming down from her high, yet now, she just felt satisfaction. She couldn't wait for tomorrow when she would tease Tom again. She seductively bit her index finger with eyes consumed by lust, as she imagined all the things she would make him do and how Tom would certainly obey her every command, like her personal little slave.

As that word entered her mind, heat rose in her once again, as her hand started moving again...

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Tom, not knowing he had accidentally awakened a power-hungry succubus, with her eyes completely set on him, was currently masturbating as well. Like his mind had been consumed, he had to climax three times before he was able to think rationally again.

It was obvious to any other person that Yuna was in love with him, and more than that, yet Tom was completely jaded from thinking these thoughts. Whether from the cowardice of being disappointed, or from trauma from the first time it backfired, he was completely incapable of even hoping for their relationship to turn romantic.

On top of the negative confirmation he received from outside sources, with everyone telling him it was impossible, he could only convince himself that it was...

~~~~~

The next day arrived. On the surface, everything seemed to be just like yesterday, yet Yuna noticed a difference in Tom. He would often space out, showing signs of the jumbled mess his mind was in. Yuna was able to notice this, as she was always watching him lately. Smiling to herself, like a snake stalking her prey, she decided that it might be time to take it a step further.

Caught in her excitement, she forgot she wasn't alone. The teacher walking with her was stunned from seeing such a smile on the usually cold and distant Miss Nakamura, "Is something the matter, Miss Nakamura?"

Yuna instantly recovered her coldness, "No, nothing. Just had a funny thought."

The other teacher was dumbstruck, 'So even beautiful women like Miss Nakamura have funny thoughts...'

Meanwhile, Yuna walked off, slightly embarrassed. Like Tom, who was only the picture of obedience in front of her, Yuna's change was also only in front of Tom. To everyone else, she didn't appear different from when she started working at the school, still cold and distant.

Therefore, there was no one that could save Tom from the clutches of this woman.

And while Yuna was trying to figure out the perfect plan for how to ensnare Tom even further, solidifying him as hers, the person in question actually presented her with the opportunity on a platter...

~~~~~

It was Saturday and Tom was sitting in his room, nervously going over something in his head.

Yesterday, James surprised him with some very important information for once. Apparently, he had overheard from some of the male teachers that they were preparing a surprise for Miss Nakamura, since her birthday was this Sunday.

When Tom heard this, he was relieved he heard it in time. If he had failed to wish her a happy birthday, he could probably wave his good fortune of late goodbye.

He had gone through it a million times in his head. He decided to invite Yuna out to the amusement park.

After being close to Yuna for months now, he noticed that Yuna seemed to be a person who loved having fun and liked a good rush. With this in mind, what better place was there than an amusement park?

With sweaty palms he got up and went outside, soon standing before Yuna's door. Taking a deep breath, he raised his hand—

*knock knock*

After knocking, all he could do was wait. A few seconds later, the door handle was turned, as the door split open, revealing Yuna's beautiful countenance.

She was wearing casual clothes, with some jeans and a T-shirt. She looked surprised when she saw it was Tom, "What is it Tom, anything you need?"

Tom was silent for a moment, losing some guts after seeing Yuna. However, he fought back against his cowardice, "Umm, actually, since it is your birthday tomorrow, I was thinking we could go to an amusement park to celebrate together?"

Tom's voice shook slightly, yet that didn't matter to Yuna. She didn't know how he knew her birthday, yet that didn't matter either at the moment.

Warmth gathered in her chest. She had been alone the past few years, only getting birthday wishes from her male colleagues, with clear ulterior motives. Her parents would also give her a call, yet that somehow felt different. Now, when someone she cared deeply for wished her a happy birthday for the first time in a long time, she was overcome with emotion.

She was silent for a moment, which caused Tom to panic, "Umm, this isn't what you might think, it's not a date—"

"Why not?" Yuna interrupted him.

"Wha..." Tom was left speechless again.

"Do you not want to go on a date with me?" Yuna asked, a sad look in her eyes.

Tom began panicking even more, "That's not true, I would gladly go on a date with you—"

"Then it's decided, see you tomorrow at twelve," Yuna said while smiling, making a one-eighty turn from the sadness she showed just a moment before.

Not giving Tom time to react, she shut the door, leaving Tom zombified from shock again, as he could only just walk back to his apartment. He felt like he was often left dumbfounded lately. He used to be a bright boy, so what had changed? 'Maybe I should see a doctor?'

You couldn't really blame Tom either. Yuna had gone from getting angry at him every time he even mentioned anything romantic, to then the period where she straight up ignored him, to now turning a simple birthday invite into a date with a smile. The mental whiplash was not something anyone could easily keep up with.

Not knowing she was causing Tom to question his own intelligence, Yuna spun around a bit inside, dancing from sheer joy. Her life lately had been nothing but joy and pleasure. She felt like she was walking on clouds every day, with no worries on her mind. And the sole cause for this was Tom. He was the one who caused her bliss, as well as the one who conferred her pleasure.

Her love and obsession for Tom only grew.

With the perfect opportunity presented before her, she couldn't sit still waiting for her birthday to arrive. The past few years, her birthday had just been another day. If anything, it was a sad one, as she was reminded both of her growing age and how alone she was. This time, however, she almost felt like a child as she impatiently waited for the next day to arrive.

Time waited for no one. The next day arrived, and soon the clock turned 12.00. Tom had dressed up nicely, wearing some white chino pants and a black short-sleeved shirt.

Tom had very good body proportions and an unmistakably handsome appearance. Even when wearing lazy clothes, he would still appear handsome, so when he actually decided to dress up, it was enough to make ladies turn their heads on the street.

With a small package in his hand, he took a deep breath before opening his door. He had originally thought he would need to knock on Yuna's door, yet he was surprised to find her waiting for him right outside his own.

She smiled at Tom, making him momentarily enchanted. She was wearing casual clothes, with a pair of tight blue jeans, which showed all the incredible curves of her hips and legs, as well as a loose, white T-shirt. With gold-rimmed glasses, she appeared both energetic and mature at the same time.

"What, do I look weird?" Yuna asked, after Tom paused. Of course, she knew Tom was enchanted by her, but she wasn't about to give up an opportunity to make him say it.

Like a puppet with strings, Tom did exactly that, "Not at all, you look gorgeous. I feel kinda self-conscious standing next to you, haha."

Yuna smiled, "Don't be, you look very handsome yourself."

Tom blushed slightly. Getting complimented by the person you loved always felt special.

"Haha, thanks. I got you a present by the way," he said, before handing over the package.

Yuna received it, suddenly feeling warm inside. It was a small black box with white tape. She carefully loosened the tape before removing the black packaging. What was inside was a black jewelry box. Opening the box, a golden bracelet appeared before her eyes.

Putting it on her wrist, it sat there comfortably, "Thank you, Tom. I like it a lot."

"Good, it suits you a lot, too," Tom said, hiding the relief he felt. He had been worried it might have been too intimate, yet it seemed Yuna was happy.

On the other hand, Yuna felt incredibly warm inside when she looked at the bracelet. How long had it been since she received something so intimate from someone?

The two started walking toward Yuna's car.

Tom looked around, trying to find something to talk about, but all he saw were the same usual apartment buildings. After a while, he just sighed and let it go. Yuna didn't seem to mind the lack of conversation, instead, she was happy just walking along with Tom.

Suddenly, Tom felt a warmth grab his hand. He was slightly surprised as he felt the softness of Yuna's hand embrace his own. Feeling courage built in him, he embraced her hand back.

Both were completely silent. It was almost the picture of an innocent romance if you ignored the fact that this was a 39-year-old teacher and her 18-year-old student.

When they reached her car, Yuna was the first to let go, as she got into the driver's seat. Tom somehow felt sad the moment was over, yet also started feeling some expectations for the day.

Even someone as dense as Tom was unable to ignore the signs any longer. He began realizing that there were a bunch of signs pointing toward something he thought was impossible.

Stuck in the car together, it wasn't long before they finally began speaking again.

Both felt incredibly happy as they laughed and playfully bickered on their way to the amusement park. For Yuna, the greatest present today was still Tom's company and Tom had it the same way. They both wanted to spend every moment with the other. Tom felt a sudden determination. His usual cowardice started retreating as he looked at the smiling woman before him.

They arrived at the amusement park. Tom paid for the tickets like a gentleman. Yuna smiled at his behavior, as a teasing smile covered her face, "What a gentleman, are you trying to hit on me?"

Yuna expected Tom to freeze up as usual, but instead, he smoothly answered, "Well, can you blame me, when I'm with the most beautiful woman in the world?"

Yuna blushed, unsure of how to respond.

And she didn't get time to think, as a warmth grabbed her hand, "Come on, let's go."

For the first time, Yuna was the one getting whiplash. 'When did Tom get so bold?'

On the other hand, Tom had never felt greater. As he finally dropped the worries he had about angering Yuna, his confidence soared once again.

Walking hand in hand, Tom was smiling and gleefully talking. Yuna quickly got pulled into his mood, as both people continued their happy conversation.

When they arrived at the crowded amusement park, Yuna suddenly became slightly self-conscious. Even though Yuna didn't show many signs of age, the age difference between her and Tom was clear to the eye. It became even more obvious with her being taller than him. She didn't mind this herself, yet she became slightly worried about what other people thought.

However, with Tom openly acting so intimate and carefree, those worries also disappeared in her mind, leaving only bliss. Tom had noticed Yuna become a little glum when they arrived, so he tried raising her mood.

Soon, both parties went from attraction to attraction. They would take a wild roller coaster, and then a calm ride in a Ferris wheel. With this balance, they both had time for getting a rush together, screaming at the top of their lungs, and time for calmly saying sweet nothings to each other.

Tom wasn't wrong about Yuna liking a rush, daring to go up in even the largest attractions. The men in the lines were stunned to see such a beautiful and refined woman walk up.

Turning envious eyes toward Tom, they were surprised to find an equally handsome face. Somehow, they found themselves inadequate, deciding not to stare any longer for fear of feeling any worse.

FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers
1...45678...10