My Beautiful Wife

Story Info
My comes home with cum in her pants.
5.3k words
3.35
29.7k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igm146
igm146
10 Followers

Chapter 1

My wife Beth and I have been married for 18 years and this is the second marriage for both of us. We are not young, being 56 and 51 respectively but we are sexually active, having sex two or three times a week. We are not actually married, but we like to pretend that we are. I like to call her my wife, and she likes that too, especially when we fantasise about her having sex with someone else.

There is something particularly erotic about a straying wife. When I think about someone else fucking her it really turns me on. My fantasy doesn't turn her on per se, but she gets turned on by my arousal. I then imagine that she is turned by the thought of straying, which arouses me more which in turn arouses her more and so on. It is what scientists and engineers call a positive feedback loop.

For years I have been urging Beth to have sex with another man, because the idea of that turns me on so much. She gets into the fantasy, but she has no interest in actually doing it. For one thing there is no one she is sexually attracted to, and for another thing she had a drunken one-night-stand 20 years ago which disturbed her to the extent that she sought counselling afterwards.

When we have sex I invariably fantasise about her having sex with someone else and she knows that. She has fantasies of her own but she keeps them to herself and I don't enquire. Being a Scorpio she is secretive, as well as being very sexual.

It is actually not quite true that there is no one she is sexually attracted to. There is this guy, Gabe who she used to work with who she thinks is hot. But he is 15 years younger than her and she thinks she is too old for him. She denies that she is sexually attracted to him, saying they are good friends, but she has let things slip a couple of times which would indicate otherwise. I actually think that he is also is sexually interested in her because he lent her a book called King Lear, which is a humorous parody of the Shakespeare play, and it contains a lot of sex scenes. Gabe was single (divorced) but a year or so ago he found a new girlfriend, who is 15 years younger than him. "Damn!" I thought. "There goes any chance of Beth and Gabe getting it on."

Beth doesn't wear pants at home as she says they are uncomfortable, but she does wear them when so goes out. In my fantasies, if she is not wearing pants when she goes out it indicates that she is intending to have sex, and if she is wearing pants when she comes home it indicates that she has cum in her and she is wearing the pants to keep the cum inside for her and my pleasure.

Beth has lunch with Gabe a couple of times a year. When she and Gabe meet they hug closely, and I get off on thinking about her breasts pushing into his chest. The last two times she has gone to lunch with Gabe I have asked her to go with no pants on under her dress.

She did as I asked and didn't wear pants to lunch with Gabe, and it was a turn-on for both of us. I thought about them hugging and her pant-less cunt being so close to Gabe's cock. I'm not sure what she got off on, but I'm pretty sure she was moist when they hugged.

The second time she went to lunch pant-less, she stopped on the way home, put some KY in her pussy and then put pants on. When she got home she took my hand, pulled her pants aside and pushed my fingers into her slippery slit. We then went to bed and had sex, with us both pretending that she had come home with Gabe's cum in her. The fact that she indulged my fantasy like that indicated that sex with Gabe was a possibility I thought, if not for the new girlfriend.

Chapter 2

One day Beth told me that Gabe's girlfriend had left him for a younger man. She wanted to have children and Gabe already has children to his first wife. I asked Beth how Gabe was and she said he was very upset.

Here was an opportunity, I thought! I said to Beth that she should visit Gabe and comfort him. No doubt he wanted to talk about how he felt and Beth is a good listener.

I said to her, "Go over in the afternoon with a couple of bottles of wine. Have a few drinks and then say to Gabe that you've had to much wine to drive, and can I stay the night?"

Beth said she would like to talk to Gabe, but nothing sexual would happen. I ignored her negativity.

"If you both get drunk then the rest will happen naturally," I said. "But there could be a problem in the morning. He might feel guilty, and you may need to reassure him that it was OK."

She responded, "He might regret fucking someone so old."

I looked at her. The fact that she had said that demonstrated that she was actually considering the possibility. I kissed her and put my hand on her arse. Beth has a great body for her age. She has beautiful shapely legs and lovely firm breasts. "Many a good tune played on an old fiddle," I said.

Beth rang Gabe and arranged to go to his house on Saturday afternoon. When she went shopping she bought two bottles of a nice red. She showed me the wine when she got home and I started to get hard. I looked at her and said, "I'm getting hard." She smiled at me; she always loves it when what she does arouses me. She put her arms around me, we kissed, and then she lightly touched my balls through my jeans. I put my hand up her dress and felt that she was moist. We went to bed and had sex.

Beth is a very talented ball fondler. She loves doing it, and it turns her on. She loves the feel of my balls, and she senses their sexual power. She says that when she has her hand on my balls their is a direct link from my balls to her clit. I love being the recipient of her ball play and I also get very turned on by the thought of her doing it with someone else. From the man's perspective I know how good it feels, and I like the thought of her giving that pleasure to another man. From my perspective of her, I know how much it turns her on, and I love it when she gets aroused.

In my fantasies what turns me on the most is Beth's arousal. It is the fact that she could be sexually aroused by another man that really does it for me. She gets wet, she opens her legs for him, wanting him in her, and she enjoys the sensation of penetration. She loves the feel of him inside her, and she wants him to come in her. Her wanting him to come, and him actually coming are the pinnacles of my fantasies. Then she comes and her cervix sucks his cum up into her womb.

Saturday arrived and Beth got ready to visit Gabe. She has this very sexy little orange sun dress and I had hoped that she might wear it, but she said that would be too forward. So she wore a dress just above the knees which made her look very attractive, and of course when she sat down it would ride up higher. When she was ready to go I said, "You look beautiful." She took my hand and put it on her arse... no pants.

Chapter 3

I walked with her to her car, put my arms around her and hugged her. "Nothing will happen," she said.

I replied, "It doesn't matter whether anything happens or not. If nothing happens we will still get years of pleasure fantasising about what might have happened."

She got in the car. "Send me a text," I said. She nodded.

I tried to keep busy during the afternoon and evening so as to keep my mind from Beth. At about 10 pm I received a text containing one word. "yes"

Oh my God! Oh shit, oh fuck. Oh Jesus, she actually did it! After all these years! I was instantly hard. I started fondling myself trying to imagine what had taken place. I undid my pants and started masturbating.

Then my phone went again. "dont masturbate cu tmw"

I went to bed but couldn't sleep. I was in a state of high arousal. I was fully erect, my balls were aching and my penis was leaking pre-cum. I thought about Beth lying next to Gabe with his cum leaking out of her. We were both leaking, but in very different circumstances.

I thought about all the things Beth had said to me about sex over the years. She likes to lie on her back and spread her legs for her lover. Offering herself up to him turns her on. She likes the feeling of the weight of a man on top of her. She loves the feeling of penetration.

Often when I penetrate her she says, "Fuck that feels good." She says that penis size is not important as the vagina can accommodate any size, but thick feels good. I hoped that Gabe had a thick penis.

Most women like it when their partner comes inside them, and Beth especially so. It doesn't matter how much she comes, she is not satisfied until I come. She is able to sense when I am approaching orgasm and she loves the build up and my ejaculation. When I come hard she says she can feel it hit the inside of her vagina, which she likes. I hoped that Gabe came hard. I imagined them fucking and her wanting Gabe to come inside her. I imagined her pleasure when he came, as she eagerly accepted his semen deep inside her vagina.

Most women are not that keen on the cum after ejaculation as it is messy and it leaks out of them. Beth on the other hand loves cum. Beth loves everything about cum. She loves the feel of it and the smell of it. When it leaks out of her she rubs it into her inner thighs. She says it makes her skin soft and silky. I imagined her waking during the night, putting her hand down between her legs and touching the warm wet cum.

I eventually drifted off to sleep, but I did not sleep well. It was more like being half asleep, with my thoughts constantly on Beth.

I heard her drive in at about 10 am. "It's 12 yours later now," I thought. "There won't be much cum left." I went out to greet her. I kissed her and asked her how she was. She said she was a bit hungover but otherwise OK. I stood back and looked at her. Her eyes were a bit red, but otherwise she looked good. She had a sort of glow about her; she looked "womanly".

She saw me appraising her and she said, "Your wife."

I put my hand on her arse and I felt that she had pants on. I said, "I didn't think there would be much cum left in you by now?"

She replied, "We did it again this morning. Hangovers make me horny, you know. I put my pants on straight after to keep it in there for you. I am very creamy down there." She embraced me, kissed me and rubbed me through my jeans. "I'm still horny," she said. "I need you to fuck me."

Chapter 4

She lay on the bed fully clothed and pulled her dress up. I laid between her legs and looked at her pants. There was a wet patch where the cum was leaking through. I put my fingers in the waist band of her pants, she lifted her bum and I pulled her pants down. I saw a string of cum as the crutch of her pants came away from her flesh. I pulled the pants over her knees, over her feet and threw them on the floor. With her pants off I could detect the distinctive smell of semen, mixed with her scent. It was the smell of fucking, and it was a heady aroma.

I laid down and stared at her cunt. She likes me looking at her cunt at any time, but this was a new experience for both of it. The sight of her made by breathing quicken and my heart beat faster. Her vulva was wet with cum and some of her pubes were matted with cum. I could tell that she enjoyed me looking at her.

She pulled herself open so I could see inside her, and a blob of cum came out of her. "Oh my God," I said.

"Fuck me now please."

"I will probably come straight way."

I got on top of her and slipped straight into her. She was loose inside and very slippery. I had fantasised about doing this hundreds of times, but the reality was altogether different; it was mind blowing. There was not a lot of friction to the head of my penis, but there was an overload of stimulus to the head on my shoulders. I slopped in and out of her and some of Gabe's cum came out and wet her buttocks and my balls.

She said, "This is very erotic."

She started to have waves of small orgasms. I came in a massive spurt that almost hurt.

She said, "Don't stop" so I kept moving. My dick felt like it was moving in a warm fluid, and her buttocks and my balls were now soaked. She came hard.

We lay still. "Fuck that was good," she said.

I had read that some women liked the "reclaiming" as it is called. "Will you do it again?" I asked.

She didn't answer immediately. Then she said, "Maybe, let's wait and see."

I turned to her and kissed her. "You have the cum from two men inside your womb now. You've never had that before; do you like it?"

She stared into my eyes, before she answered, "Yes, I like it."

Chapter 5

We got up, and had lunch. Usually after I have come I lose all sexual interest in Beth, but not this time. I kept looking at her and thinking about what she had done.

She noticed my interest; "What's up with you?" she asked.

All through the afternoon I kept looking at her and thinking about what she had done, and that made me want to touch her. I touched her on her arm, on her shoulder, on her torso, on her leg, and on her arse. She liked that.

We started our evening drinks early with a bottle of bubbly to celebrate. "You haven't asked me about last night," she said.

"Do you want to tell me?"

"Yes, I want to tell you all about it. I want to share everything with you."

This is what she told me...

"When I arrived there we hugged and I felt his hard chest against my soft breasts and his strong arms around my shoulders. I gave him the wine bottles, he opened one and we sat down on the lounge. I asked him about the break-up and he started pouring his heart out. He loves her, and he she has hurt him deeply. At one stage he got emotional and I took his hand to comfort him. I loved feeling my small, soft feminine hand is his large masculine hand. We broke hand contact to pick up our drinks, but we both sought out each other's hand when we put our drinks down again.

We drank a lot and we both got tipsy. I can't remember how it happened, but we started kissing. I love kissing and he is a good kisser. We kissed for a long time, with regular breaks to sip our drinks before resuming kissing. By this time I was quite wet and I was pretty sure he would be hard, but I wanted to be certain. So I lightly brushed the front of his pants with back of my hand. When I touched his hard penis there was an electrical connection between us which we both felt. We both now knew that the other wanted sex. I put my hand in his lap, not quite touching his genitals. He put his hand on my leg, just below the hem of my dress.

We kissed passionately and while we kissed, our hands slowly moved. I started brushing his ball through his jeans. I know that I am good at that so I was completely confident. He slowly moved his hand up my leg; I noticed a reaction from him when he realised I wasn't wearing pants. He went further until he reached my wet slit.

My clit tingled when he touched my cunt. I undid his jeans and put my hand into his undies, cupping his balls in my hand. 'Fuck that feels good,' he said.

I fondled his balls for a while, then I said, 'Can we lie down?'

He led me to his bedroom, I laid down on the bed fully clothed and he laid I next to me, with his pants off. We resumed kissing and touching each other. We also both started giggling, being drunk and nervous about doing it the first time.

I know how to arouse a man with ball fondling, and before too long he got on top of me. I spread my legs wide, giving myself to him, then I took his penis in my hand and guided it into my wetness. The penetration felt fantastic. He started thrusting in me, and then from nowhere doubts started coming into my head. 'This is not me.' 'I don't do this.' I tried to overcome the doubts and concentrate on the sensual pleasure, but it was a battle. I sensed he was approaching orgasm and then he came and I felt it inside me.

He got off me and laid beside me.

'Was that OK?' he asked.

'It was lovely,' I said. I got up, went to the bathroom and texted you. I did a wee, then texted you again, telling you not to masturbate. I went back into the bedroom and Gabe was almost asleep. You men are all the same. I took my dress off, laid down beside him and went to sleep.

I woke in the morning hungover and horny. I was angry with myself for having the panic attack the previous evening. Gabe was still asleep, so I softly touched his balls. His penis started to harden immediately. He awoke and looked at me.

'That is a nice way to wake up,' he said. We started kissing while I kept fondling his balls. Then I turned over and he took me from behind.

Penetration from behind is my favourite. His cock is thicker than yours and it felt amazing when he pushed it into me. He started thrusting and I played with my clit while he fucked me. I had a string of little orgasms, then when he came, I came hard. It was very nice."

Chapter 6

During the following week Beth and I had sex every day. I am generally not good at visualising, but images kept coming to me. I saw Beth and Gabe kissing with Beth's hand cupping his balls. I saw Beth lying on her back with her dress pulled up, offering herself to Gabe. I saw Gabes balls swinging back and forwards as he thrusted in and out of Beth. I saw Beth lying on her side, playing with her clit while Gabe fucked her from behind. Every time I saw one of the images I wanted sex with Beth.

Truth be told I was continuously in a semi aroused state, with my penis leaking pre-cum all the time.

Years earlier I had made a pledge to Beth that if she ever slept with another man, I would eat my own cum out of her. I do fantasise about eating my cum out of Beth, but that is before I come. After I come, I am finished with sex, and I definitely don't want to eat my own cum.

One morning we were lying in bed and Beth said to me, "I want to ask you a question. Do you want me to want Gabe's cum inside me?"

"Yes," I said "You wanting his cum deep inside you is what turns me on the most. When we are fucking I think about you anticipating Gabe's orgasm, and wanting his cum so much. If I can convince myself that you actually really do want his cum in you, deep inside your married-woman's cunt, then that makes me come every time."

"Right," she said. Then she started tying me to the bed, first my wrists, then my ankles.

"Oh goody," I said. "You're going to ride me like a horsey."

"You are a very bad man," she said. "You are a wickedly bad husband. A good husband wants his wife to only want his own cum inside her. I'm going to punish you."

She sat on my legs and then lowered herself onto my penis.

"I won't come," I said. She laughed, then she fucked me until I came.

"This is where you could show some mercy," I said.

"I'll ask you again," she said. "Do you get off on me wanting Gabe's cum in me?"

"Yes," I said.

She moved forwards and sat on my face. She rubbed cum on me from my chin to my forehead. Then she placed her vagina over my mouth and said, "Lick me." I shook my head slightly. She reached around and hit my balls very hard. I started licking. "Swallow it," she said. I shook my head slightly again. She reached around and hit my balls even harder. I started swallowing.

Once I has licked her clean and swallowed all my cum, she moved back so that my tongue could reach her clit. Then she rocked backwards and forwards slightly so that she got exactly the clit stimulation she wanted.

After she had finished she got off me and looked at my face. "You are a good boy," she said. But you do look funny with cum in your eyebrows.

Chapter 7

After three weeks the magic had worn off a bit, and I was no longer touching Beth all the time, nor were we having sex every day. One morning Beth and I were lying in bed together, and I said to her, "Do think it might be time?"

Her response was to take my balls in her hand. "Your balls want this, don't they?" she asked, squeezing them to the point of pain.

"Yes," I said "they do." She looked me in the eyes.

"Ok, I'm up for it if Gabe is. I'll ask him if he would like me to visit."

igm146
igm146
10 Followers
12