All Comments on 'My Beautiful Wife'

by igm146

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
JACKBETHJACKBETH11 months ago

Fantastic story!!

GamblnluckGamblnluck11 months ago

I read the first part and found a nicely written tale. Then stopped when i realized this was a cuck fantasy of a guy who liked the idea of his wife screwing others while he sat at home waiting. Please leave a warning at the beginning. I would not have wasted my time.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The poor little weak bois whining over somebody else's lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupidity runneth amok.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

Oh dear, nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"We smiled at each other; this was marriage at its best."

Oh, you poor deluded fuck! Seriously, igm146, get some some help. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another pathetic wimp cuck writer. One that can't spell and somehow got the title wrong...."My came home..." your what came home? You Dog? Your Cat? Your Horse?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really? Will her love for her lover go away? Will this marriage last more than a month? That's how this is stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

tags please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The poor use of English makes me wonder if this person is not a native speaker, and a professional translator could help. But the ideas, the conceptualization, the interpersonal interactions, the dialog and the flow of events are all so confused and make so little sense that I wonder what is actually going on in the author’s mind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

not even a wife, and a pseudo-male character that has no balls, or brains. What misguided Brit thought this shit sandwich up?

ryeandginger69ryeandginger6911 months ago

Very well written. From my point of view the story lacked only the inclusion of hubby's devouring Gabe's semen from wifey's genitals. The rest of it was spot on. Realistic conclusion, too, though not particularly stroke-worthy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wrong category, even if they were playing husband and wife. Without the actual marriage making splitting up a pain in the ass, there's no tension beyond waiting for the Wheel of Diseases to stop spinning and see which STD they landed on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sounds like real story from you!!?? I can tell from experience! Very nice! Enjoyed immensley!!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ic69hunter is the type of dude to raise another man’s kids with a smile on his face. Also eat a load out his wife’s ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Epilogue: Hubby came home from work two days later and everything his wife owned was gone. There was a note on the table. "I realized what a sissy wimp loser I have for a husband so I'm dumping your sorry ass and moving in with Gabe. Don't try to contact me or Gabe will beat the shit out of you. You're a pathetic excuse for a man and I never want to see you again." Hubby cried and cried, while wifey laughed and laughed starting her new life with a man who would never share her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another one ridiculous and irrealistic cuck tale, among the thousands already published in this category. Add the fetish and the cuck tags to this fetish fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shit

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please tag your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, what judgmental readers! That’s a shame. One person’s turn on might be another’s turn off, but you don’t have to read it, you don’t have to finish it and you certainly don’t have to comment negatively about it. This is not only a fantasy of a large number of very secure, masculine men (see ethical non-monogamy) but is also practiced by a large number of happily married, secure couples (see stag/vixen lifestyle). I love this story because it honestly portrays that intense turn on shared by many couples: her to be a naughty wife, and him being excited by sharing his beautiful wife then hearing all about it as he reclaimed her pussy and enjoyed the feel of another man’s cum lubricating them. Thank you for writing it, and pay no attention to the closed-minded, judgmental readers.

igm146igm14610 months agoAuthor

Hi Guys and Gals,

To those liked my story, thanks for your positive comments. To those who didn't it, like it fair enough, I have no problems with that. This is called erotic fiction. Most men have sexual fantasies and many are much more devious than mine.

I'm not from the UK, I'm from Australia, Russel and Nicole helped me write it. (Not!) I used Australian spelling deliberately.

I apologise for the lack of tags, but I don't think I can add them now. And yes I made one typo in the description, but I proof read the story multiple times to find all the typos. It is always hard to proof read your own work.

Have a nice day youall, especially those of you who who get a kick criticising stories on Literotica.

DavidllahDavidllah10 months ago

You need to eat his cum from that sloppy pussy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. I like how the couple were really both turned on by her being used.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Ha ha! The usual sexless cowards attack mindlessly! Disregard them. They’re the true cucks! Great tale! Erotic and intriguing. I’d love to leave my semen in her for you! Cheers 🥂 you might like my An Invitation to Dinner series! The puritans hammered it so the rating is somewhat low, 3.5 or so. Fuck em!

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Definitely listen to Ziegler. He’s trying to be an author too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dumb old people doing stupid things.

Captcha

mcitylinemcitylineabout 2 months ago

They should have a wedding. They are definitely a couple. I like that he can let her fuck without fear of losing her. I don't think most wives can be trusted that much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous