My Beautiful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth had been talking to Gabe weekly anyway, keeping in touch with how he was going. Gabe had asked her if she had told her husband? She said that she had and everything was fine. But up until now neither of them had broached the subject of a repeat performance. She rang Gabe and they chatted while I stood in the background listening. Then Beth said to Gabe, "What would you think if I called in for lunch one day?"

There was a short silence, then Gabe replied, "I would love to see you."

I was instantly hard. When she finished on the phone I took Beth by the hand, led her to the couch, lifted her dress and went down on her. I licked her until she asked me to stop.

"I think you are cunt-struck," she said. She was right; after that I couldn't leave her alone and kept touching her all the time again. And we resumed daily fucking.

This was totally different to last time. Last time neither of us knew what might happen. This time we both knew she going to visit her lover for sex. Premeditated, planned extra-marital sex. I found the whole idea incredibly arousing. Every time we had sex I thought about what she was going to do.

She was meeting Gabe for lunch on Saturday, and we both agreed that I shouldn't come in her on Thursday or Friday so that she wouldn't smell of cum. We still fucked, but I didn't come, and by Friday my balls were aching.

I complained to Beth but she was not sympathetic. "How do you think I feel?" she asked. "I am as frustrated as all get out!" That made me smile. It meant that she was really, really going to want cum in her on Saturday.

I drove her to Gabe's house, as I had fantasised doing hundreds of times. It turns me on to be with her just before she has sex with her boyfriend. She wore her short sexy orange dress, with no pants of course. I pulled up outside Gabe's house and I said to her, "Are you nervous?"

"A little," she replied.

"Are you wet?", I asked. She took my hand and rubbed it in her slit; she was wet. I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"I love you," I said.

She said to me, "I want him to come in me. Deep inside my cunt. Deep inside your wife's cunt."

We smiled at each other; this was marriage at its best.

Chapter 8

She texted me three hours later to come and pick her up. She walked towards the car with a spring in her step and a smile on her face. When she got close she lifted the front of her dress to show me that she had pants on. Of course I knew she would, but this was part of our game.

She got in the car and we kissed. "How was it?" I asked.

"It was good", she said. "It was very nice. We gave each other a lot of pleasure. We were both pretty relaxed so we enjoyed ourselves without much apprehension."

I drove towards the holiday cabin where we were going to spend the night. "Did his thick dick feel good?" I asked.

"It did! That part was really good. It felt so good last time that I was anticipating it. I was very wet so it went in easily enough, but I felt it spreading me open as he pushed it in. It felt wonderful."

"You're turning me on," I said.

"I knew you would like it when I told you," she said. "You have told me hundreds of times that my pleasure is your pleasure, and your pleasure is my pleasure as you know. When I was enjoying the feeling of it going into me so much, I thought of you, and how much you would like it when I told you about it. That made me enjoy it even more."

"He told me that he stopped masturbating after my phone call because he wanted to save himself for me. I could tell when I felt his balls that they were full. I put my pants on as soon as we finished, so there is a lot of cum in me and in my pants. I'm sitting in a pool of cum right now; you're going to see a lot of cum when you pull my pants down."

"You're doing this deliberately, aren't you? Turning me on with sex-talk."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it."

Chapter 9

So it was that once a month Beth visited Gabe and afterwards we stayed the night at the holiday cabin. We called the holiday cabin the "sloppy seconds shack" or SSS, and we always took a thick towel to put on the bed.

The next time I was driving us to the SSS we started talking about the de-pants-ing. Beth said, "I love it when you pull my pants down and you stare at my cunt, all covered in cum. I know how much it turns you on, so it turns me on a lot showing you."

Usually when a man pulls a girl's pants down it is because he wants to fuck her. It is exciting for him because he sees her love triangle and her slit that he so much desires. Men are very visually stimulated and the sight of her vulva arouses him immensely. For her, letting him pull her pants down means she is giving herself up to him; surrendering herself to his desires.

As we all know women's cunts are very beautiful, powerful and magical and almost all heterosexual men love looking at them. So I said to Beth, "Do you like Gabe looking at your cunt?"

"Yes, I like that very much. I like seeing the desire on his face and I like knowing I have the power to excite him. It makes me feel good about myself and it makes me smile."

The de-pants-ing Beth and I do at the SSS is different. It's part of our ritual; we both know it's going to happen. It's exciting for me because when I de-pants her I can see that she has been fucked. I already know that she's been fucked, but as I said men are very visually stimulated, and the sight of the seminal proof that she has had sex, with all the concomitant desire and pleasure, makes me my balls ache. She looks slightly different every time, just like fucking is slightly different every time. But she has her lover's cum on her every time.

The sight of the cum itself is extraordinarily erotic and it is also a trigger for so many thoughts and images in my mind; of all the things they did during the love-making. The love-making gives the two of them intense sexual pleasure, and the thought of their pleasure turns me on.

Beth said, "I like lifting my bum so you can take my pants off, and I like opening my legs for you once they are off. Those are things a girl does when she is allowing a man to take her, so there is some instinctive excitement from those actions. But in this case I've already been taken and I'm sharing what I have done with you, my husband. I find it very erotic and I also think it is romantic. I don't know why more couples don't do it."

"Um, excuse me," I said. "I asked you for eighteen years to do it."

"You have to be ready for it," she said. "I wasn't ready. Now is the right time."

Chapter 10

One day Beth said to me, "I'm going to have to break it off."

"Why?" I asked

"Because I'm falling in love with him."

Uh-oh, the occupational hazard of having sex with someone you really like.

"Do you want to do it one more time?" I asked hopefully.

"I want to do it a lot," she said. "But that is the problem; the longer I do it, the harder it is going to be for me to stop. I need to go cold turkey now."

So that was that. She rang Gabe and told him, and he took it reasonably well. I guess he probably always knew it wouldn't last for ever.

A couple of months later Gabe told Beth that he had a new girlfriend. Beth was angry and very jealous. "I bet she doesn't touch his balls the way I did," she raged. "The thought of him even looking at her cunt infuriates me!"

I took Beth by the hand and kissed her. "I'll never look at another girl's cunt while I've got you," I said. "Let's go to bed."

The end.

12