My Beautiful Wife Meena Cuckold Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally Ravi taste humiliation of cuckolding.
9.5k words
3.58
9.1k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I called Sameer and gave him the good news. He was ecstatic and said that he can't wait for that night. I asked him to be a little more patient, and he will be invited soon.

After the complete my phone call with Sameer iam unable to concentrate on my work.

Doing long menial tasks like this always left me with nothing much to do but think, and all I could think about was Meena and Sameer.

I kept mowing past it.

At least normally it would have been, but I wanted her to want him, I wanted my wife to have this affair. Deep down I was glad she liked him all this time, she secretly had a thing for a big cock.

I thought of Meena in a skimpy two piece bathing suit, sunbathing at pool. Her muscular boyfriend rubbing suntan lotion on her back I had noticed she started going more often after we started watching the cuckold porn together. I wondered if it was related. I started to grow an erection as I thought maybe she was getting ready and in shape for her future young lovers. She was training her body for Big cocks resisted the urge to masturbate and finished my Tea.

In the evening, when I reached home,, Meena brought some tea for me. I held her hand and made her sit in my lap, and started kissing her.

She giggled and said -- What are you doing? Have tea first, naa. Otherwise, it will cool down.

I said -- You are worried about tea getting cold. Think about cooling me down first.

She smilingly said -- First drink, then think, honey. Thinking is your job, and doing is mine.

I had a sip of tea and said -- That is what I have been doing, my love Let us discuss what we left in the middle of last night. Yesterday you said? 'Anything for you, honey. I am all yours.'

She said, Of course, honey. I am all yours'. I didn't mean to involve anyone else.

Me -- Please, my love.

Meena smiled -- Ok, honey, but please give me some time to think. I am not fully sure about it.

I didn't want to pressure Meena because I wanted to see a willingness from her end. But at the time, I wanted to do everything to get her wanting the same thing Iwanted

When we laid to sleep, I came closer to Meena and looked at her with questioning eyes.

I said -- my love I want to make a confession.

She said, Confession? What is it, honey?

Me -- my love, you know for the last couple of months, this cuckold fantasy of mine has been occupying my heart and mind both. To fulfill this fantasy of mine, I needed to find a well-deserving man good in all aspects.

Meena -- And?

I tried to find someone online. After a long search, I found one guy. And that guy is Sameer Khan, I just wanted to show him off to you before proceeding further.

Meena's face turned red with anger -- So you lied to me about him being your college friend?

I am sorry, my love. How else could I have introduced him to you?

Meena was really angry -- Ravi, lies are the last thing I want between us. You lied to me. You were playing with me.

I am sorry, my love, but I couldn't think of a better way. I wanted you to know him and get a little familiar with the guy before realizing our fantasy.

Meena started crying. I could never imagine that you would play tricks on me. You broke my trust.

I tried to touch her, but she shook my hand away and wrapped herself in the blanket. I could hear her sobbing. With experience, I know that when your wife is upset, no matter how much you apologize, it's not going to work. You just need to leave her alone for some time, and so I did.

I once again said sorry to her and came into the living room to sleep. But before going to sleep, I sent on her WhatsApp the link of Sameer's profile on the online forum. I wanted her to know why I had selected him out of the lot.

The next morning, I got ready and left for the office. Meena did not talk to me, and neither did I try. I wanted to give her time. Usually, she would message me after few hours to patch up in such situations. But today, it was almost 3 PM, and she hadn't messaged me yet.

I messaged her again, saying sorry. After a few minutes, I got a reply from her.

She said, I am sorry. Please forgive me.

I said -- No, my love, please, don't say that. I hurt you big time. I should ask for forgiveness.

Meena -- No, honey. You didn't do anything wrong. It's me who overreacted.

Anyway my love, I am feeling so relieved seeing your messages. My heart was sinking since morning.

She said, I did not see my phone since morning because I knew you would be messaging me. I just opened it after lunch.

After lunch? Then why replied so late, my love? It's around 3:30 PM now.

Well, I got busy.she said, Busy with what, my love?You send me a link naa. I opened it. Oh, god. So you saw his profile?

Meena -- Hmmmm, and I read all reviews as well. i said, -- Ok. And?

I think...I think I am going to fulfill your fantasy very soon.

Oh god, my love? (Really?)

She said, -- His profile and the reviews on it have blown my mind.

Oh, god. I wanna give you a tight hug. You are the most wonderful wife ever.

she smiled -- Office is up to 5 PM naa.

I can't wait, my love. Anyway, there is not much work here today.

I reached home in no time. Meena opened the door, and I immediately hugged her.

She giggled -- Honey, wait, let me close the door.

I pushed the door hard, closed it, lifted her in my arms, put her on the sofa, and started kissing her lips and cheeks.

Me -- Jaan, I cannot control my excitement since you have given me a green signal.

Meena smiled -- Relax, honey. I feel very nervous when I think of it really happening.

Me -- Jaan, aren't you excited?

Meena -- I am. Those reviews have had a magical effect on me. Otherwise, you won't have got me agreed so fast for it.

She shyly smiled -- The reviews have blown my mind, honey. How can someone be so good? And she said, Honey fantasy is a different thing, and doing it is different. Do you think it's easy for a traditional married Indian girl like me to do it with someone other than my husband? I understand, my love, but you have nothing to worry about when I am there with you.

I know, honey, that is why I am not afraid. I am just a bit nervous and unsure.

I pulled her back to me and gave her a kiss. She melted into me, pressing her sweaty body into mine. She had a potent smell, but it just turned me on more.

"Lets go shower then." She giggled taking my hand and lead me to bathroom.

Later in the shower I came up behind her and kissed her neck as I soaped up her perky little tits with my hands. My erection hot dogged between her tight butt cheeks. She was becoming noticeably more toned and fit from all the working out at the gym.

"You are so sexy, you know that? Are you getting all fit for your lover?"

She sighed at my touch."Yes baby, I want to look good for him."

I shielded her from the water and soaped her belly and then down lower. I rubbed the soap into a bubbly froth onto her pussy and then slowly penetrated her with two fingers.

"Ohhh... Sweetie..." she said to me in a drawn out sigh.

I pistoned two of my fingers in opposite directions, trying to rub at her g-spot. She reached behind me and took hold of my hard cock in her soapy palm.

"Getting your body all prepped to take that Big cock?" I growled in her ear.

"Oh yes. Yes I want to be ready to take it, sweetie."

She suddenly positioned my hard dick into her behind, and pushed back. I felt my cock enter her molten wet pussy.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your slut wife." She gasped as I pushed her against the tile wall and slowly pumped her soapy cunt from behind.

"Oh yes, yes... Yes fuck me fuck me!"

I braced my hands onto the wall next to her own hands and fucked her hard and fast. The sound of our connecting flesh grew louder than the shower water.

"Oh, Sameer!" I heard her cry in pleasure. Her words drove me over the edge and I came inside her.

"Oh fuck baby, fuck!" I gasped as my cock continued to inject her with my sperm. With my balls empty, I kept sawing my spent cock in and out of her pussy. After a few minutes Leah began to violently tremble back against me in her own powerful orgasm.

"Oh, Sameer! Sameer!" she cried into the wall.

The next day me and Meena went to our favorite coffee shop. We were both coffee addicts and this place made the best brew in town. They also had amazing pastries, but Leah stayed away from them this time. She wanted to watch her figure.

After our coffee we strolled through our favorite park and watched the ducks again. Some kids were trying to fly some kites this time but were not having much luck, not enough wind. We eventually found our familiar bench we liked to end our walk on and took a seat. We sat there quietly for a long moment staring off onto the artificial lake before us.

"I love you,Meena. I always will, you know that right?" I said to her softly. I felt Meena rest her face against my shoulder snuggling into me closer.

"I love you too, Ravi. You are stuck with me mister." She snuggled even tighter into my side.

if you wants to cuckold me with Sameer, he ask him to call you "I'm ready," Meena said,

I got an instant erection, and a deep yearning inside inflamed my soul. I felt light headed. This dark addiction of mine willed me on much like it apparently swayed my wife. I couldn't bring myself to speak as she pulled at my hand, wanting me to follow her home.

"Come on lets go, I can't wait to call him,"she giggled excitedly, "I'm so nervous."

She needed to get home as soon as possible so she could call the strong man she wanted to fuck in front of me with.

The walk home felt like an eternity. Time seemed to have slowed to a crawl as I marched to what felt like my doom. And I embraced that doom like a junkie shooting up his veins. I couldn't stop this even if I wanted to.

We made our way to the living room and I lovingly embraced Meena from behind as she dialed Sameer on her cell(I shared his number). She had it on speaker so I could hear the ringing echo throughout the room breaking the deafening silence. With each ring I could feel her excited heart beats against my chest matching my own. I lightly kissed her neck as I heard a deep voice answer on the other line.

"Yo? Who this?"

"Uh, H-hey," my wife nervously spoke, "Sameer? It's me, Meena.

Meena stepped away and turned facing me but looking at the floor. Her cute face was flushed pink.

"Oh! bhabhi! How you doin?" His deep, baritone voice seemed excited.

"Oh... hehe, um." Meena squirmed and turned away from me while playing with her hair and looking up at nothing. "Well I'm doing good, how about you?"

"I'm good, I'm good! You soundin' sexy as ever! What can I do for you?"

My wife plopped down on the couch and leaned into the cushions, a huge grin on her perfect face.

"Well..." meena began as she glanced up at me, "Ravi told me that once iam ready to cuckold him you ask me to call me so..." Meena bit her bottom lip while keeping eye contact with me. "I changed my mind."

I felt my dick grow painfully hard and my heart thudded through my chest.

"Damn! I feel you,! Never thought I'd hear from you bhabhi," his voice boomed.

I felt light headed and had to sit. I found myself sitting directly on the floor looking up at my wife talk on the phone to her future lover. She started to nervously fidget with her skirt.

"Surprise! Hehe." Meena giggled like a school girl. " She pouted her lips. "You were so sweet to me, I feel so good about it."

"Naw girl! It's all good! You are just so damn hot, I couldn't help myself!" Meena giggled again and recrossed her legs. She briefly glanced down at me then swiped across the phone turning off the speaker mode

"Oh Sameer, I really want to make it up to you." She looked down at me and gave me a 'shoo' motion with her hand. "Yeah I had it on speaker by mistake, sorry!" She turned to her side and laid down on the couch looking up at the ceiling. "Hehehe you are so bad...No! You did?"

I made my way to the kitchen, I needed to drink some water. I wish I could hear what they were talking about but I didn't want to ruin things and scare Sameer off. It was probably for the best, plus I found it kind of hot that she was having her own private conversation with him. The more she talked with him the more comfortable she seemed to be. I heard her reminisce with him about old times, but I could only hear her side of the conversation, so I couldn't quite piece it all together.

"Good bye, Sameer." I heard her say as she stepped into the kitchen. She leaped into my arms and kissed me hard on the mouth. I could feel her shivering with excitement.

"Oh my god, Ravi." Meena pulled back, looking up at me with her electric honey eyes. "Sorry we talked for so long, he's just so fun to talk to. I had forgotten how funny he is!"

I felt pangs of jealousy mixed with extreme horniness. For the rest of the night she couldn't stop talking about him. It was like she was having that familiar new relationship rush, but it was with another man instead of me.

It was like the floodgates had opened up after that. Every single day Leah was either chatting to Sameer on the phone or texting him. It didn't matter if we were eating dinner, sitting together on the couch to watch television or laying in bed, she was on that phone with him, usually texting. Whenever that familiar sounding chime came from her cell indicating an incoming text she would quickly stop what ever she was doing, even if she was in mid conversation with me, to read it and reply back.

One night as we cuddled on the couch to watch a movie, I heard her phone chime. I tried to look at what they were texting about but she pulled away, hiding her phone from my view.

"Babe, no. No snooping! We are just talking."

"Oh come on, meena. What are you talking about?" I pulled her back next to me and put my arm around her shoulder. I heard her giggle and quickly type out another text.

"Babe?" I asked.

"I'm learning so much about him!" she beamed. We were completely ignoring the movie now. "I told him you were okay with us being friends, and maybe more... hehe." She tapped away at her phone again.

"You did? He's cool with it?" I slowly peaked over and got a brief glance at her phone screen, my heart stopped at what I saw. A closeup of what must of been Sameer's massive big cock. It hung down limp but it looked at least three times as big as mine was hard. My wife was staring at his huge, big cock right next to me. I heard her give off a soft sigh and put down her phone.

"Oh yeah, he's cool." She yawned. "I'm really tired sweetie, I'm gonna head to bed, but you can finish the movie without me, kay?"

Before I could answer she kissed me on the forehead and sauntered up stairs leaving me alone.

After work the next day I caught Meena in our bedroom wearing her sexy pink Nightie, snapping pics of herself with her phone. She was posing against the bed post, trying to photograph her reflection in the nearby dresser mirror. I cleared my throat catching her attention.

"Oh! Ravi!" She gasped in surprise.

"Let me help you with that, baby," I said as I took her phone from her and stepped back, lining up the shot. Meena gave me a devilish grin and went back into her pose, this time perking her sexy little booty up higher.

"Get a good shot of my ass, I couldn't quite get it myself." She perked her butt up higher while looking over her shoulder at me.

"hoo god, you're sexy," I said as I snapped a few pics.

"Sameer's an ass man. I want to show him what I got." She crawled up on the bed on all fours, sticking her ass up. "He loves doggy."

more pics mechanically, I wanted to give Sameer a show. Before I could finish taking the pics, her phone buzzed indicating a new text.

I quickly swiped to it seeing an attached pic from Sameer. He was sitting in a chair completely nude with his legs spread. His very thick cock in his hand, fully hard and dripping precum. The accompanying text read:

U ready 2 get your married pussy stretched?

I froze in a cold sweat as I stared at the screen. My fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as I picked out the lewdest pic I had just taken of Meena and smashed send. She snatched the phone from me and looked at the screen, biting her lip.

"Holy fuck... He's so jacked." She started rubbing her her pussy as she stared at Sameer's picture. "God damn he's so fucking hot." She flicked through her phone for another moment and then turned to me. "You sent him a pic already."

I nodded to her mechanically.

She leaned into me and cupped my hard penis through my pants. "You sent him the best one, sweetie," she said as she nuzzled my ear. I felt her lightly squeeze my dick. "I hope he likes it."

We started kissing and removing my clothes until I only had briefs on. Before she could remove them I pulled her to me and tasted her tongue one last time before gently pushing her away.

"Meena?" I looked into her crystal honey eyes. She seemed confused as to why I stopped.

"Yes sweetie? What is it?" She ran her hands down my chest and over my stomach. I swallowed hard trying to keep my composure.

"Meena. I want to do it on our wedding anniversary. I want that to be when you meet Sameer. I think you'd want that too."

My erection was suddenly poking her belly through my underwear. Leah trembled when I said it but looked concerned. Her fingers stopped moving over me as if time stopped.

"But that's our special day, Ravi," she said as she searched my face. "Our special day, don't you want me on that day?"

I gently kissed her red lips and then looked into her eyes. "It is our special day, meenu. That's why I think Sameer should have you then." My fingers trembled as I held her to me. "It's the perfect day for you to have your first Real man, baby. I can't explain why, but as much as I want to be with just you on that day, it turns me on beyond belief if you were with him instead..."

Her bottom lip trembled a bit. I could tell the idea secretly turned her on. Would she admit it?

"I don't know, honey...I...well..." her cheeks were flushed red and she was breathing hard. I ran my fingers down her body until I found her soaking wet pussy. I rubbed it gently over her panties. She was absolutely dripping wet.

"Don't you want a big cock for your anniversary present, baby?" I whispered to her as I rubbed her pussy. She clung to me hard and moaned in response.

"Yes baby, Oh yes! I want Sameer's fat black cock inside me on our day!" Meena cried as she pulled me to the bed. She yanked my underwear down and crawled on top of me. I started roughly ripping her lingerie off and tossed it aside. Her expression was of pure lust.

"You're such a perv, I love it," she said, biting my lip as we kissed. "I can't wait to be his slut."

I pushed her up breaking our kiss and looked at her seriously.

"Do something for me, baby. I want you to treat Sameer as your husband instead of me. I want to see you two spend the day like you were married. Treat me like a chauffeur, servant. Spend the whole weekend with him!" Precum oozed from my bobbing and twitching cock, splashing on to her.

Leah started grinding her pussy on my hard cock."Fuck baby, really?"

"Please do that for me?" I asked holding her hips still.

Meena's eyes gave a hurt expression while her mouth hung open in pure lust."Yes baby, I will. Sameer will be my husband instead of you. I can't wait to have a New husband."

"Yes, I love it," I replied. Her words almost made me cum without touching my cock! Meena quickly gripped my dick and lined herself up, ready to engulf it with her hot, wet cunt. Just as I felt the tip touch her wet folds I got another hot idea. It was a dark, kinky idea that made my heart beat even faster and almost made me cum on the spot.

"Wait!" I grabbed her hips and pulled her forward. She sat on my stomach leaving my hard cock untouched and throbbing behind her ass.