My Beautiful Wife Meena Cuckold Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, what?" she grunted in disappointment.

"Lets wait, my love. I want you to wait for your new husband to fuck you."

"Wha?" She looked so confused, her cheeks were burning red and her pussy was dripping like a faucet. Suddenly realization hit her face as she put together what I just said.

"I want you to wait for him, baby. We shouldn't have any sex until he's had you first. Just think how horny for him you will be."

I couldn't believe I just said that to her. I just asked her to not have sex with me! Why did that turn me on so much? A look of confused pain and lust twisted her face as she started rubbing her pussy into my stomach like she was going to hurt herself.

"Gawd that's so... so... Oh f-fuck." She started squeezing her own tits and looked up at the ceiling closing her eyes. She moved a hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

"I thought that..." She looked down at me with lust filled eyes. "I thought about that but it'd be too crazy... so wrong..."

"So right..." I was on fire with lust.

"Oh honey, that's so hot." meena nodded her head to me. "But I don't know if I can wait that long, baby."

I ran my hands up to her breasts and squeezed them."You can do it, baby. It will be so hot and rewarding. No sex until you have had big cock inside you."

"Are you sure?" She asked, biting her lip. Her fingers were rubbing her clit faster and faster.

"Y-yes. Yes! Wait for him, baby! Wait to be fucked by a real man."

I felt her hand grip my hard cock, it was wet from her juices. She was reaching behind herself while she frigged her clit with her other hand. I moaned at her touch. I was going to burst at any moment from all this hot talk.

"That's right, a real man," she said in a sharp tone looking down at me. She started jerking my hard dick matching the Ravie speed that she rubbed her pussy. Faster and faster.

"Only big cocks in my married pussy." I could see her arm moving up and down on my dick behind her. My dick felt amazing. I was seconds away from an epic orgasm.

"Yes, baby! Make me wait! Save yourself for your new husband!" I groaned in erotic pleasure as rope after rope of my hot cum shot from my cock as Leah milked it with her hand. I gasped out loud, the neighbors probably thought I was being murdered but I didn't care. I felt it sprinkle and spatter my thighs as I shuddered. I lifted my hips impotently as if trying to fuck a ghost.

"OH GAWD! Sameer OH, Sameer! I'll wait for you, Sameer I'll w-waiiiit!" meena

screamed at the ceiling in a powerful earth shattering orgasm of her own. Her whole body shook and vibrated as she desperately ground her pussy against my stomach and her hand.

After only two days we were both on edge. No sex of any kind on top of the anticipation of our anniversary plans had us both in a constant state of arousal. We still had three more days to go and I was hoping Meena would be so horny she wouldn't get cold feet and back out. It was a silly precaution though because at this point it seemed like she was just as turned on and excited to fuck Sameer as I was for her.

I was sitting on the couch browsing some cuckold porn on my phone. The husband had a cock cage on and his pretty red head wife was locking it with a key and grinning. It looked painful, having your erection constrained like that. I couldn't imagine using one of those, but my cock was rock hard. I wondered if Meena would enjoy locking me up while she was with her lover? Would I enjoy it? Feeling pain on the inside and the outside but also pleasure at being cuckolded.

Meena interrupted my dark reverie.

"Babe, lets go shopping," she said smiling down at me as she pulled the car keys out of her purse

"Let's go to the outlet," Leah said casually as she texted on her phone.

I set the car into gear and we were off to her favorite outlet mall down town. The shops there were expensive but she loved the clothes. Expensive taste, but I loved treating my meenu.

"Ravi, don't drive too fast!" Meena gripped the door handle. She could be a nervous passenger sometimes.

We eventually made it to the mall, and I carefully turned the car into the parking lot. It wasn't too crowded thankfully, but the front parking spots were all taken.

"Oh, thanks," she said without looking my way, still typing out a text to Sameer I assumed. I let her out and then found a parking spot.

I kept looking around, Not only was Meena not there, No one was. Even the register was unattended. I shrugged and pulled out my phone and gave Meena a quick text.

Which store did you go in?

I casually leaned against the front door and looked out, surveying the parking lot. My phone chimed.

Ting Ting!

In Club Coco 4 dress

Club Coco was two buildings down.

"Fuck." I cursed out loud. The entrance to Club Coco was on the opposite side. I'd have to run all the way around

To think I walked right by it. I entered the building, it was time to find Meena and make a mental note not to cut through creepy alleyways.

I found Meena looking at a black dress.

"Meena!" I managed to call to her, still trying to catch my breath.

"Ravi! There you are. she said, shaking her head at me. "Poor baby. You're going to catch a cold doing that."

"Yeah, Thought you were in the shoe store." Meena smiled and turned back to the dress, lifting it off the hangar.

"Come on, you," she said as she took me by the hand. Meena was on the hunt for a sexy dress for her date. And just like that I was back in the game. It felt so arousing to help my wife pick out a dress for another man.

"What about this one?" Meena asked me as she modeled the dress. It was a black mini summer dress. It clung to her body revealing every sexy curve. She grinned at me through the show mirror's reflection.

"You look gorgeous in all of them." I got up and held her to me.

"So this is the one? I really want you to pick the dress, sweetie. I want you to pick the dress for my date." That gets you hot, right?"

"Y-yeah. I like that one. It's perfect, my love." My erection was leaving an obscene tent in my pants. Meena ran her hands gently up my shoulders and looked down at my erection.

"You do like it." She smiled looking back up at me. "I read about this on one of those websites you look at," she said.

"You did?" How much research has she been doing anyway?

"I think it's hot too. Now lets pick out something to go under this!" She giggled and trotted back to the dressing room.

I sat back down to wait but Meena was already back over to me and pulled me into the dressing room, giggling like a school girl. Two other women nearby gave us funny looks as we slipped inside.

"You're gonna get us kicked out!" I laughed.

"Shhh!" She giggled as she stripped. I peaked through the door crack to see if anyone was coming. The two women walked off, I didn't see any employees nearby. Hopefully they didn't leave to go tattle on us.

"Well?" I heard her say. I turned around to see her wearing a sexy lavender color two piece lingerie and performed a little spin for me, wiggling her tight booty. The lingerie barely covered anything.

I leaned back into the door and drank in the sight. "Wow. You are the sexiest woman alive. I love those."

Meena turned back around and hypnotically swayed her ass at me.

"Not you." She wore a naughty smile and looked at me coyly in the reflection. "My lover." She ran her hands over her ass and up her sides. "Will he love me in them?"

Her words chilled a deep thrilling angst inside me. "Y-yes, Meena. He's gonna love them too. I promise."

"I can't fucking wait." She closed her eyes and ran her hands over her butt cheeks and slowly parted them."Can you, honey? Don't you want to see his beautiful body holding me down, taking me from behind?"

meena spun back around and leaned into the mirror, running her fingers over her mostly exposed breasts and let out a soft moan.

"Yes," I groaned as I rubbed my own erection over my pants. "I want to see it."

Suddenly I heard the door next to us slam closed, someone was right next to us! I could hear the woman rifling through whatever clothing she brought in there with her.

Meena grinned at me as she slid her hand down her panties and began rubbing her pussy.

"Don't you want to see my lover making love to your wife?" she said extra loud. The woman next to us was silent after that, You could hear a pin drop. Meena smiled into a wide grin still fingering herself.

"Fuck yes!" I answered out loud.

Meena smiled and then sucked her wet fingers clean. She quickly got dressed and I purchased the dress and lingerie for her. I never did see the woman next door to us come out, but I could only imagine what she was thinking!

When we got home Meena was back on the phone with Sameer nonstop. I wanted to keep treating her so I made dinner and called to her&kids. "Sweetheart, I made dinner."

"Kay. I'll eat mine by the tv."she said casually as she went right back into her conversation with Sameer. And I feed the kids and make them to sleep

Come back hall I saw meena is type to

All her attention was for Sameer. It was like I barely existed to her when she was talking to him. The jealousy was there but it also turned me on. It shouldn't but it did. She never joined me in bed that night, I got up and found her asleep on the couch, still clutching the phone in her little hand.

For the next three days Meena was constantly on the phone with Sameer. Her affection was all reserved for him, and she barely even talked to me. It was usually curt, quick responses or one word replies. It hurt but it still turned me on in a weird way.

Did she know or was she oblivious?

The lack of sex or even touching was a constant turn on but left me craving her body every minute of the day. I had to take constant masturbation breaks to the bathroom, or look at my cuckold porn videos. My meenu was completely off limits by my own choice. I really was a cuckold. I loved it.

"F-fuck..." I grunted as I jerked my hard cock over the toilet bowl. I was looking at an cuckold porn video on my phone in my free hand. Three beautiful white girls were getting pounded doggy style by three big black studs at the Ravie time. I wished Meena was one of them.

I fisted my dick faster and faster. I needed to cum, But I knew I'd never be satisfied. I'd never be until I saw my darling sweet meenu finally fucked. I stared at the huge glistening black cocks pounding into the white girls tight little pussies. They moaned in unison to the trio of invading cocks. I felt myself getting close.

"Oh, Oh... Yes. I'm a c-cuckold. I'm a fucking cuckold..." I groaned as I jerked my cock from root to stem. "I'm meena's cuckold!"

I grunted one last time as I looked up at the ceiling in intense pleasure as my shameful orgasm rocked my body. Splash after splash of my cum landed into the water of the toilet bowl below me.

After I cleaned up and left the bathroom I noticed meena walking by grinning at me. Had she heard me? I looked back at my phone. Strange as it may be I was determined to record my married wife being fucked by a Real man.

I woke up the next day to find myself alone in my bed again. I sighed and got up only to realize today was the day. It was out anniversary! Before I could do anything else I heard my phone chime.

Ting Ting!

I checked my phone to see I just received a text from Meena

Sorry couldn't have brkfst with u, needed to drop kids at Arjun house(meena's elder brother Arjun).Will b home early 4 date with Sameer. Happy anniversary honey! Xoxoxo

I let out a long sigh and went to go splash water on my face. This was really happening and I couldn't be more excited or nervous. I had to get a grip, My emotions were all over the place. I thought about calling in for work but I knew that would be a bad idea. I needed to occupy my mind until tonight. At least I had to try.

I got dressed, ate breakfast even though I wasn't hungry at all, and made my way to the car. I sat in the drivers seat and stared into the garage in front of me. I let out another long winded sigh."Fuck this." I seethed and called in sick.

The day dragged on and on. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I didn't dare jerk off or look at any porn. I made sure my phone was charged and ready so that I could record the action. I made up the bedroom and got the wine and glasses out. I was a nervous wreck. I collapsed on the couch and rubbed my eyes. Tonight was the night. The anniversary to end all anniversary's.

Evening I reached home and said, meenu"I'm home! She said, Iam Taking a bath!" I hear Meena call out. meena! I race back to bathroom to catch her.

find her but she was already in the shower. I gave the door a few knocks.

"meena, baby?"

"You can come in." I heard her say. I felt elated as I stepped inside.

She opened the curtains revealing her face."Come help wash me for my date with my man," she said, disappearing back into the shower. I quickly shed my clothes and climbed inside behind her.

God she was beautiful standing there naked in front of me, water running down her perfect body. It was such a hot thrill to wash her body knowing tonight it would be entangled with a Real man. I leaned in close behind her and pressed my lips on her shoulder as I reached for her tummy. She smelled so good. I missed her touch, her kiss.

Meena pulled away sharply "Lets keep it pg-13 okay, Ravi? I belong to Sameer tonight you know." She kept looking forward as she cleaned the front of her body with her loofah.

"S-sorry babe. I'm try-"

"Your dick is touching me baby. Move back a little." meena interrupted me.

"Oh. Uh. Sorry." I took a step back. I continued washing her.

She turned her head at me and spoke louder over the shower water."Maybe you should wear your swim trunks or something. Go put them on okay?"

I felt my chest sink into my stomach. At that moment the angst really hit me. Did she really want me to wear that in the shower? She didn't want my small dick to touch her? I felt my erection grow to full mast poking her butt cheek.

"Out Ravi! Go change or just wait for me." Ravi sighed in annoyance as she shuffled forward away from me further into the spray of the shower.

I could of swore I saw a smirk on her lips but I wasn't sure. Was this part of the game? My cock throbbed. I got out and raced to find any shorts I could grab and then slipped back into the shower as quickly as I could. My heart was beating through my chest and I was breathing hard. I heard her giggle.

"Now finish my back and get me nice and clean for my man," she said as she shampooed her hair.

After the shower she instructed me to sit on the and shave her pussy.

She gazed over at me "Hey. Ravi?"

"Y-yeah sweetheart?" I was transfixed by her. By this whole situation.

"You can masturbate if you want. I don't mind." I carefully ran the razor down her pussy.

I fell to my knees staring at my Meena's long bare legs and gripped by hard cock and started to tug and pull.

"Oh meena..." I sighed. I fisted my hard small penis to her shaving those gorgeous pussy. My pace quickened, I pumped my dick faster and faster. I was too turned on by the whole thing. She was finally going to be fucked. My god...

Meena watched me masturbate and grinned. "Do you like my Pussy baby? Do you think Sameer will like it?"

"Yeah, baby. He's going to love it."

"I can't wait to submit to my boyfriend's waist while he makes love to me."

"F-FUCK Yes oh meena! meenu, baby" I moaned as I shot a blast of cum onto the side of the bathtub and onto the tiled floor. It just kept coming. "Uh, Oh oh." I pumped and pumped until a puddle of my white jism lay wasted on the cold floor, waiting to be wiped away and thrown in the trash.

"Better clean that mess up." meena said as she rinsed the last of the shaving cream off her Pussy.

I wiped it up with some toilet paper and tossed it into the waste basket. I stared at it for a moment. I was a cuckold. Or was about to become one and that was where my cum belonged. Not in or on my meenu. It belonged in the trash. She needed a Real mans cum. Not mine. My penis rose to full erection at my dark thoughts.

"Tonight Sameer's going to stretch my tight married pussy with his big cock," Meena announced behind me interrupting my thoughts. "And cum inside me." My cock twitched and bounced.

"C-cum inside you?" I stuttered.

"I want him to fill my womb with his cum," Meena said.

"I want that too, sweetheart." I heard myself say.

meena got out of the bath and I helped towel dry her and lovingly rubbed scented cream on her skin. I sat back and stared at her as she continued getting ready for her date, fixing her hair, applying makeup, the works. It was really hot seeing my wife prepare herself for a date with another man. Especially a Real man. She looked at me through the reflection of the mirror as she applied some eyeliner.

"Did you like preparing me?" she asked me before starting on the other eye. "I read about that too. It gets you hot?"

"Y-yeah, it's really hot." I managed to say. I was so hard and so turned on. She really was doing research on this whole thing wasn't she?

"Good. I like you preparing me for dates. We should make it a thing."

My wife was finally ready. She looked drop dead gorgeous, I couldn't believe I was handing her off to another man. I had made reservations at the Riviera, the restaurant every year we celebrate our anniversary I already inform to Sameer and given the details of reservation. I hadn't told her but I even reserve table, I couldn't help myself.

The car ride was quiet. There wasn't much else to say, I was taking my wife on a date with another man, on our anniversary no less. I pulled up to the front of the restaurant to let Meena out. She slowly started to get out of the car but hesitated a moment.

"Ravi, You will be okay?" she asked, not directly looking at me.

"Yeah, baby. Go... Go to him and have a nice time."

She surprised once he saw the Ravie restaurant

She smiled. "I'll text you when to pick me up, kay?" And then she stepped out and was gone.

I scanned the front as I slowly drove away and caught a glimpse of a tall, well built strong man in a dapper suit walking up to Meena. I watched through the rear view mirror as they came together and embraced.

My heart was beating hard. I slammed on the brakes and kept looking. I watched as Sameer leaned down to kiss a beaming Meena on the cheek. Their first kiss. It was brief but made everything real. Before I knew it they were walking arm in arm into the restaurant and out of sight.

I drove for what seemed like hours through the city. The night was cool and the sky was clear. The light pollution still hid most of the stars but I could clearly see the moon shining down on me in all its full glory. It was me and Meena's wedding anniversary and I had just dropped her off for a date with another man. I wondered what her reaction would be when she realized I had reserved them the table that we had every year celebrate our anniversary?

I saw the outlet mall as I continued down the road. It looked closed, parking lot bare. I gave it one last glance in the rear mirror as it disappeared in the distance. I swear I could smell that stench again. It gave me a sick feeling. It was the kind of smell you never forget.

Ting Ting!

Ting Ting!

I came to a stop at a red light and checked my cell phone. My wife had left me a few texts.

He got me red roses!

We r rdy 4 pckup <3

They had finished their date, they were ready. Was I?

HONK HONK

The car behind me honked their horn. The light was green.

"Yeah yeah," I grumbled at the impatient driver.

I took an extra long moment to stick it to them, and then stepped on the gas. I swerved around doing an illegal U-turn and headed back to the Riviera. I was white knuckling the wheel, my nerves were shot. I felt like I was driving through a dark tunnel where nothing else around me mattered. I floored it. I couldn't hear my car's engine over my own thudding heart.