My Beautiful Wife Meena Cuckold Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled the car to the front of the restaurant I spotted Meena and Sameer waiting by the front doors. Meena was holding a bouquet of red roses and leaning into the tall Real man and smiling. Sameer was whispering something to her and she was slowly nodding her head and blushing.

I stopped the car, unlocked the doors and waited for them like a good chauffeur. Leah held Sameer's hand, caressing his black fingers with her white fingers and then stood on her tippy toes to give him a long passionate kiss. It seemed like it was all in slow motion, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

They broke off their kiss, taking a moment to smile and gaze longingly at each other. Sameer gently put his arm around Meena and led her into the backseat of the car.

"Happy Wedding Anniversary, Ravi." I heard Sameer wish me as they got settled in the back seat

I wasn't sure what to do, I felt kind of awkward but my instinct was to just go for a hand shake? I turned back and held out my hand. And I said, thank you Sameer.

Sameer gripped it with his large meaty paw, shaking it once and nodded at me."Hey man, you really coo wit this?"

I just stared at them. Seeing my wife on a loving date with a Real man, right in front of me. He put his arm around Meena and she leaned into him, giggling. He chuckled toward Meena then glanced back at me.

I'm cool. It's all cool. Just be good to my wife," I stammered as I turned back to the wheel and set the car in drive. I heard Meena giggle again and the wet smacking sound of kissing.

"Aw yeah, I'm gonna be real good to her, real good," Sameer said followed by more kissing sounds.

I glanced in the rear mirror at them, their faces pressed together. His lips on my wife's delicate pink lips. His hands running up and down her thighs. My dick was rock hard and straining in my pants. I adjusted myself and drove us straight home. When we arrived they were already out of the car and laughing together. Sameer had his arms around Meena's waist kissing her neck as she fumbled with her purse looking for the house keys.

Sameer walked Meena to the door and Meena used her key and opened the door and Sameer followed her into the house with his arm around her waist.

The light was on in the living room so Meena shut the door and gave Sameer a gentle kiss on his lips that could be heard in the front room. Meena turned and saw Ravi standing near them holding a bouquet of red roses.

meena walked toward me and kissed and said. "Baby. I'm glad that please go and decorate our bedroom very well and light candles everywhere, creating a very sexy ambiance and decorate bed with this rose petals On my anniversary night."

I said, ok my love and I move to the bed room.

meena stepped ahead of Sameer and took his hand and walked him into the living room where they sat down on the sofa.

I decorated the bedroom& bed, and lighting the candles everywhere.

And went back to the living Room sat on a chair directly to the left of Sameer and Meena and noticed that when he sat down, Meena had sat so close to Sameer that her leg was touching Sameer's and they were still holding hands.

Meena spoke first and said. "Baby. I told Sameer about our role play sex and how you jerk last night watching that cuckold videos.

I was embarrassed as I just nodded my head in agreement

Sameer smiled at me and replied. "I've been down to that club with my good friend Larry and I know what kind of show that they do there. I bet you were excited watching an interracial sex show for the very first time."

I saw meena put her hand on Sameer's thigh as they continued to talk as Sameer said. "I'm actually a member of literotica.com if you have interest vist the site and read some stories it will very helpful to you Ravi.

I said ok.

Sameer put his arm around Meena and replied. "Many of our members wives enjoy variety in their marriage to the surprise of many of their husband's. Usually the husband's have the first interest in joining because many white men get sexually aroused fantasizing about a black man making love to their wife."

meena was moving her hand on Sameer's thigh very slowly as she listened to Sameer explaining about site and stories to Me. Sameer still had his arm around Meena resting his hand on her arm and I could see Sameer's fingers gently massaging her arm as they talked.

Meena finally made a statement and looked at me and said. "Baby. You were getting sexually stimulated last night listening to me tell you about my date with Sameer. This afternoon we discussed limitations you might have for Sameer. Do you remember how you replied?"

I nodded my head at Meena but didn't verbally reply to her question with any details. Although she was still starring at me waiting for some sort of reply until she finally turned toward Sameer and said. "Ravi and I discussed the possibility that you and I would become more intimate and how he would feel seeing me kissing you or allowing you to touch me."

Sameer starred at me for several seconds and hugged Meena tight and said. "Ravi. Do you feel comfortable allowing me to sit here with my arm around your wife?"

i felt like crawling under the chair at that moment rather than tell Sameer how he actually felt. idecided to reply and gave a short statement and said. "I'm fine."

Ravimer turned to Meena and smiled as they starred into each other's eyes and Sameer slowly lowered his head and gave Meena a kiss on her lips which i could hear from his chair. Sameer moved his other hand onto meena's thigh and rubbed the palm of his hand over her smooth skin very slowly as they continued to stare at each other.

Sameer moved his hand onto Meena's tit and gently rubbed the thin material of her dress shifting his hand from the palm side to the back of his fingers allowing them to gently touch the material over her nipple area.

Sameer gave Meena another gentle kiss than hugged her tight again parting her lips with his tongue and Meena responded by putting her hand behind Sameer's head and holding him tight as they kissed.

When Meena and Sameer ended the kiss, Meena looked at me to see if i was watching and began to unbutton Sameer's shirt once she saw his eyes were still fixed on them. i was feeling uneasy as i watched what my wife had started doing with Sameers's shirt and watched as Meena helped Sameer take the shirt off and tossed it on the other end of the sofa.

Sameer was very muscular, his arms were huge with rippling muscles and his chest was huge with broad shoulders. Sameer dwarfed Meena in size and his dark brown skin contrasted with Meena's light complexion.

Sameer sat while Meena began squeezing Sameer's muscles on his arms and said. "I didn't know you were this well built."

Meena was fascinated moving the palm of her hand over Sameer's chest and glanced at her husband how he was reacting.

Ravi was nervously watching Meena sitting with the big half naked black man and waited to see if she was going to take it any farther. Meena kept glancing at Ravi knowing he was nervous and finally whispered in Sameer's ear.

Ravi couldn't hear what she was saying but Sameer was nodding his head agreeing to whatever she was telling him at the moment. Ravi was surprised when he saw Sameer as he stood up and walked toward the hallway, possibly using the bathroom as Meena got up and came toward me.

Meena got up and walked toward him and sat down on Ravi's lap and gave him a kiss and said. "Baby. You're having trouble watching me with Sameer, aren't you?"

Ravi kissed his wife and said. "It's a little different from watching another man's wife kissing a Real man."

Meena kissed her husband again and said. "Did you see all the muscles Sameer has on his chest and arms? He feels so strong when he touches me I get little bumps all over my body."

Ravi held his wife tight and replied. "I was wondering what you said to Sameer and why he got up to go into the bathroom?"

Meena reached up and stroked Ravi's hair and looked into his eyes and said. "Baby. That's why I'm talking to you right now. Sameer's not in the bathroom, I told him to go into the bedroom and wait for me because I could see you were looking so uneasy watching us."

Ravi didn't expect Meena to say what she just said and looked into his wife's eyes with pity as if she was going to change her mind.

Meena kept stroking his hair and said. "Baby. I want you to stay out here if your too nervous and upset to watch us. Once I've been dating Sameer for a while, you may feel more relaxed and more friendly toward Sameer."

Ravi felt numb listening to Meena talk about Sameer for more dates as she continued. Meena smiled and replied. "Yes. Baby. Sameer also told me you might not be able to handle the first date too well and suggested that I have you stay in a different room while Sameer and I are busy.

Meena kissed Ravi again and said. "Baby. I'm going to take you into the guest room and tuck you in for the night. I'm really nervous tonight myself because I know Sameer is very well endowed and I'm going to need time to relax and get accustomed to his massive size."

Meena got off Ravi's lap and held his hand as she walked Ravi to the guest room and turned on the light and waited for him to undress. Ravi pulled the covers down and scooted onto the bed and looked at his beautiful wife in the Black dress. Her skin was glistening in the bedroom light and her cleavage looked perfect as she leaned down and kissed Ravi on the lips.

Meena smiled and said. "Baby. You'll be all right in here, I'll leave the bedroom door open in case you want to listen but don't be afraid if I'm loud because I'm worried about being able to take Sameer inside me. That's why I'd rather have you in here, so you don't see me in any pain."

Meena started to tuck her husband under the covers as she continued to say. "Once I begin to stretch for Sameer, I should n't have any trouble accommodating him."

Meena kissed her husband again and said. "Baby. I touched Sameer at the restaurant and he feels like a baseball bat. I know your going to love watching us make love in the future."

They kissed again as Ravi hugged her tight and laid his head on the pillow as he watched her turn and smile before she turned off the light and shut the door.