My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna finally puckered her lips and released a thin rivulet of spit that quickly thickened in size and increased in volume. I was catching it all with my tongue and into my open mouth. Once she finished I lay there with my mouth open waiting for her next instructions. Anna said, "Wait! Don't swallow!" Then she leaned down and stuck her tongue in my mouth and we kissed as she sloshed her warm gooey spit around with her tongue.

She raised her face up while I kept my mouth open. Anna then recollected whatever errant saliva had adhered to her tongue and mouth during our kiss and she spit it back into my open mouth again. She smiled and said, "I give you permission to swallow my spit now, Marcy!" I quickly did, and Anna said, "Show me!"

I opened my mouth to show her that it was now empty, and I said, "Thank you, Mistress Anna! That was delicious!"

Anna smiled again and said, "You may be my best trainee yet, Marcy. I am proud of how you follow my commands! Keep it up and you will soon be sucking my husband's big, black cock!" I smiled at her compliment and her offer, but then she said, "But you still haven't given me an orgasm yet, Marcy. You must still do that before I let you taste my husband's cum! Will you do that?" I quickly nodded.

"Good girl, Marcy! And since you have been such a good little slut I am going to grant your wish now. I am going to allow you to lick my asshole!"

I gave Anna a great big smile and said, "Thank you, Mistress Anna!" Anna moved off me, staying on her hands and knees and moved to my side. She dropped her head and shoulders to the bed and arched her back so that her ass was raised high.

Anna said, "Before you can lick my asshole, Marcy, take the dildo that you used and lubricate it with your mouth." I obeyed and grabbed the dildo from nearby and started to suck on it and lick it, slobbering it all over with my spit. "Now put the dildo in my pussy!" I brushed the tip of the dildo between Anna's pussy lips and rubbed it back and forth. Anna squirmed a little. Then I started to push the tip of the dildo into her pussy.

There was some resistance at first, but soon the dildo was sliding in easily. Anna must have had the remote because the dildo suddenly started to vibrate, which startled me. I was slowly pushing the dildo in and out of Anna's pussy and I was eyeing her asshole ready to move forward, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to start.

Anna started to moan loudly at the vibration in her pussy when I got up the nerve to speak up, "Mistress Anna? May I lick your asshole now? Please!"

Anna said, "Yes, Marcy. You may kiss and lick my asshole now, but you are not allowed do anything else until I give you permission!"

I quickly replied, "Thank you, Mistress Anna!" as I was already diving forward with my mouth. I had one hand on the dildo, so I used the other hand to help spread her ass cheeks as much as possible. Her cute little pink asshole was nestled there between her two perfect, alabaster ass cheeks. I started slowly by kissing her ass cheeks and then moving my lips inward.

Soon I was kissing her asshole and I could hear Anna moaning louder. I moved my tongue outward and began to lightly lick and suck at the round ass cheeks, but continuing to focus my attention ever inward, closer and closer to her sweet little asshole.

Now I started to generously lick up her ass, burying my face deeply between her smooth, white ass cheeks, exerting pressure with my tongue on her asshole. I would vary my licking by occasionally pulling back and just lightly tracing around her asshole with the tip of my tongue. But then I would go back to pushing hard on her asshole with the flat of my tongue, using my tongue muscles to swirl the tip of my tongue in tight circles centered around her asshole, pushing forward with more power each time.

I could feel Anna's asshole relenting to my pressure, starting to open up, and I knew that I could now easily push the tip of my tongue forward and penetrate inside. That's what I longed to do, and I instinctively started to do just that, and that's when Anna called out, "Stop, Marcy!"

I stopped and stayed still. Anna said, "Didn't I tell you not to do anything else but lick my asshole?

"Yes, Mistress Anna."

"And instead of obeying me you were trying to stick your tongue in my asshole without my permission, weren't you? Why were you doing that?"

"Yes, Mistress Anna, I was, but I couldn't help it! I want to fuck your asshole!"

"That was a good answer, Marcy! Since you have been so good today I will allow it."

"Thank you, Mistress Anna!" I started to move the dildo back and forth again in her pussy and then I returned to licking her ass. Although I wanted to dive straight in, I needed to work my way back into it. It didn't take long before Anna was moaning again, and I was ready to move in. I was swirling my tongue around her asshole and pushing forward. Finally, her asshole opened and welcomed my warm moist tongue.

Anna started to issue commands again, saying things like, "That's right, push your tongue in deeper! Fuck my pussy harder. Fuck my asshole harder! Put your finger in my ass! Put two fingers in my ass!" I was frantically fucking her pussy with the dildo while I currently had two fingers from my other hand deep in her asshole, thrusting in and out while I kept lubricating them with my spit.

I would switch back and forth at her asshole, fucking her with my fingers, then switching back to my tongue. Anna was starting to writhe her raised ass around and I could tell she was going to cum. At that moment I was using my tongue on her asshole and I was pushing it in with each stroke as far as I could go.

Apparently, it wasn't deep enough for Anna, because she raised up onto her arms and then with her left hand she reached behind her and grabbed the back of my head and roughly pulled my face forward. I dutifully kept my tongue pushing straight forward and I even strained to go farther as Anna used the strength of her arm to push my tongue even deeper inside her. Anna cried out, "Yes! Yes, Marcy!" and at that moment Anna exploded with a massive orgasm. She jerked and moved her ass and hips while maintaining her grip on my head, riding my face with her ass like a bucking bronco.

Once her tremors had subsided we collapsed on the bed in a heap, panting and sweaty, kissing and licking each other. For the moment Anna had given up the role of mistress and was just a satisfied lover showing real affection and gratitude. As much as I enjoy her domination over me, I was very pleased to experience this loving side as well.

She decided we should rest a bit and have another glass of wine to recover our strength. We didn't talk during these few minutes, but just looked at one another and I was smiling at how I had brought her to such pleasure. As we finished our wine, Anna started to revert to her dominatrix role and I was ready to oblige in anticipation of what was to follow.

Anna ordered me to sit on the edge of the bed. She stood up and paced in front of me as she spoke. "Marcy, you have done well. I have decided to share my husband with you."

"Thank you, Mistress Anna!"

"Before I bring my husband in there are a few more rules that you must abide by. My husband will not speak to you unless I allow it. You must not speak to him unless I tell you to. Do you agree?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good. Just like before I will give you instructions which you must follow immediately and without question. I may choose to bind your hands and legs, or I may choose to cover your head or blindfold you; will you agree to that?"

I started to get nervous at these last two items. What was I potentially getting myself into? As I hesitated to answer, Anna stepped forward and placed her right hand firmly under my chin and pulled my face up to look at her. "Do you agree? Yes or no?"

I was nervous, but I had been so swept away by Anna's treatment of me, and the thought of experiencing Matthew, that my yearning for more took control. I smiled up at Anna and said, "Yes, Mistress Anna, I agree!"

Anna smiled and leaned down to meet my face. She gave my lips a quick lick with her tongue and then she pressed her lips into mine for a moment before saying, "Good girl! Stay here and do not move."

Anna walked out the door and I stayed in my position. She was gone for many minutes, almost fifteen, and I was becoming anxious. Finally, I heard her heels outside the door. It opened, and she entered the room. She had changed her clothes and now she was wearing a skintight fishnet body suit and tall black stilettos and she was carrying a short leather riding crop in her hand. She had redone her make-up and now she was wearing dark eye-shadow and nearly black lipstick. A closer look revealed that the body suit was crotchless. My pussy tingled at the site.

Behind Anna came her husband Matthew. He was dressed in a silk robe and was barefoot. With her very high heels, Anna was a good two inches taller than him. I sat quietly watching them both, none of us speaking. Matthew looked very handsome and relaxed as he stood there. Anna instructed Matthew to walk over and stand directly in front of me; he did so without comment.

Anna walked behind Matthew and reached around to untie his robe. It opened in front and I caught a glimpse of his light brown skin. She then reached up and grasped the top of the robe and peeled it back and off Matthew, hanging it on the door. Matthew stood about two feet in front of me wearing only very tight, and perfectly white jockey shorts. I drank in his body.

He was not a large man, but his body was lean, and his muscles were well-toned and well defined. His caramel colored skin was smooth and unblemished. His chiseled chest had short tight chestnut hair. His arms and legs also had well-defined muscles and he looked strong, but limber. His abs and stomach were very flat and firm with the distinct outline of abdominal muscles. His waist and hips were narrow, and his buttocks were firm and round.

As he stood there in front of me he looked like one of those god-like men they use to model men's underwear on the front of the packaging. I remembered that the other girls had said that Matthew did some modeling. I decided that I needed to ask Anna later if there was in fact a picture of Matthew out there somewhere modelling men's underwear. I would make a point of buying that brand for my husband, just so I could "innocently" keep a picture of Matthew in the house, ready for whenever I might need it.

The one difference; the one big difference between Matthew and one of those pictures of underwear models was that the underwear models did not have a raging hard-on in the pictures. Matthew did! His underwear was so tight that it clearly defined the length and shape of his cock. He was large; not as large as Rob or my other friend Darrell, but he wasn't far behind them. My pussy was pulsing and wet.

Anna now spoke again, "Do you like my husband's body, Marcy? Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yes, Mistress Anna. I like it very much!"

"You have been a good girl, Marcy. You may touch my husband's body now." Anna directed Matthew to step closer and I quickly reached out and placed my hands on his arms and chest. I continued to rub my hands all over his torso and limbs. Matthew closed his eyes and smiled, and my pussy tingled some more. Anna watched and then said, "You may rub my husband's cock, Marcy, through the fabric. I will allow it."

I moved my eyes back to his penis and my hands quickly followed as I said, "Thank you, Mistress Anna!" Matthew's cock was already rock hard and felt well-proportioned. As I rubbed up and back over its length Matthew purred quietly. I wanted to quickly yank down his underwear and engulf his cock with my mouth, but I had to patiently wait for permission. It was painfully slow in coming!

Anna then said, "Marcy, remove my husband's underwear now, but do not touch him until I allow it!" My heart raced as I grasped the waistline of his underwear in each hand and pulled downward. The fabric was so tight that it wasn't easy, and as I reached his tremendous bulge it became even more difficult. But soon I had freed his cock and balls and then the garment went more easily to the floor where Matthew kicked it away from his feet.

He now stood in front of me completely naked! I couldn't take my eyes from him, his body and especially his penis. The girls had said that his penis was one of the prettiest they had seen, and I could understand why, although it isn't completely easy to explain.

Matthew's cock was large, but not nearly as large as the two others I have experienced. It was about seven inches long and fairly thick. It was very straight with no curvature left or right like others I've seen. It was erect and pointing just slightly downward, very rigid. It did have a gentle upward curve, just about perfect to fit into my vagina, I imagined. The head of his cock was round and large, and again it looked perfect and unblemished. The skin of his cock was a little darker brown than his body, but clean and smooth down the length of his cock.

I don't mean to say that his cock was smooth, like a cheap vibrator. It had the usual texture of veins and skin that would provide the right feel when in my pussy. His pubic hair was minimal, and well-trimmed. His balls were clean-shaven and nicely tight and round. As I said, it wasn't that there was any one thing that made his cock magnificent, but it was the combined perfection of all the aspects that made it so great. If an artist were to try to paint the perfect penis, I believe this is what it might look like; well, a female artist anyway.

As I stared Anna smiled and stepped over. She reached out and grasped Matthew's cock with her long fingers and began to stroke it in front of me. She spoke, "Do you like my husband's big, black cock, Marcy?" I nodded. "Would you like to touch his cock?" I nodded again, even harder. "Tell me what you like about his black cock!"

I started to stammer, but I was finally able to say, "His cock is so pretty, and big! His black cock is perfect! I want to touch it! May I, Mistress Anna?"

Anna said, "You may," so I reached out and took Matthew's penis from her hand into both of mine and I began to immediately rub and stroke it in my hands. Matthew again purred quietly. Anna then said, "What else would you like to do, Marcy"

I looked up into her beautiful green eyes and I said with all seriousness, " I want to suck his big, black cock, Mistress Anna! I want to suck him until he comes in my mouth!"

Anna beamed at what I had said. She was so proud to be able to share this beautiful man with her friends. It would be so foreign to most people to think this way, with fear and jealousy controlling our lives. It was still foreign to me, but I was not being asked to share anyone now. I was asking to have Anna and Matthew share themselves with me. She said, "Of course you may suck his cock, Marcy!"

I grasped Matthew's cock in both hands and held it straight in front of me while I moved forward with my mouth open to eagerly engulf the head of his cock. My mouth was only inches away when I heard Anna suddenly say, "Wait, Marcy! Not yet!"

I looked up with genuine disappointment in my face, but Anna smiled back and said, "Let's move over here," and she motioned back to the tantra chair. She positioned Matthew straddling the chair with his butt against the tall curved portion bracing his arms behind him on the peak of the curve. Anna then positioned me facing Matthew, straddling the chair. I was about to sit down in the bottom of the valley between the two humps, but Anna stopped me.

"Marcy, you haven't properly greeted my husband with a kiss yet. Kiss my husband!" Again, I was dutiful, and I leaned forward. Because of Matthew's position I had to lean onto him to reach his lips, pressing my body against his. I could feel his cock, of course, pressing against me, but I could also feel his hairy chest against my bare breasts.

I started to kiss Matthew with a closed mouth kiss, but Anna wasn't having that, "Open your mouth, Marcy!" I did, and so did Matthew. Soon our open-mouth kiss became deep and more and more passionate. It was helping to make my pussy flow, and Anna was looking on with a big smile. I'm not sure why, but it was especially weird me to kiss Anna's husband in front of her. I had been ready to suck his cock without hesitation, but this almost seemed even more intimate. But why wouldn't I want to kiss this man, he was stunningly handsome. Anna said, "OK, stop. That's better! Now you may sit."

We stopped our kiss and I looked into Matthew's eyes as we separated, and I kept my eyes on his as I moved downward to a sitting position. Now, situated like this on this unusual piece of furniture, I was now perfectly at eye-level with Matthew's beautiful cock and I was completely comfortable. There was no strain on my knees, back or neck. I was amazed and thought to myself that I should get one of these for back home!

I reached out to grab Matthew's cock again, but Anna stopped me once again. She looked at me and said, "Remember, you promised that you would not forget about me once I gave you my husband's pretty black cock! If I tell you to stop sucking him and to come over and lick my pussy, you must obey. If you agree with this, you may continue."

I barely got out the words, "I agree, Mistress Mmmaammaaah!" as I dove forward, engulfing the large head of Matthew's perfect deep brown cock with my mouth, muffling my promise to Anna! Matthew's body jerked at my ferocious attack and his cock jumped in my mouth.

I was so happy! My mouth was sucking noisily on the head of his cock, and I would occasionally alter this with my tongue licking around the tip and up the shaft. I kept up this up for several minutes while my hands rubbed his balls, stomach and chest.

Anna was watching us intently, smiling at my complete attention to Matthew's cock. Soon she leaned down and grabbed the hair at the back of my head with her left hand and firmly pulled my head back, my mouth still open. She said, "Let me see how my husband's cock tastes in your mouth!" She enveloped my mouth with hers and fiercely explored me with her tongue. When she stopped, she said, "He does have a delicious cock, but your mouth is too dry! Let me help you."

Still controlling my head Anna grasped Matthew's cock with her right hand and then enveloped it with her mouth. She started to deep throat him, forcing his cock much further down her throat than I ever could. Matthew moaned very loudly at her actions.

As Anna moved her head up and down I could see Matthew's cock become very shiny and wet with her saliva. Soon Anna was drooling spit profusely from her gaping mouth and I watched it running down the shaft of his cock toward his clean-shaven balls. That's when I felt Anna pushing my head downward. I knew immediately what she was silently commanding of me and I eagerly complied.

The first thing I did was start to lick Matthews balls, simultaneously lapping up Anna's excess spit. Then I started to suck on his balls. Matthew was now quivering from our combined mouth action. Anna's drool was continuing to pour down from above and I was catching it all, but not swallowing. I wanted to wet my mouth for my next turn, which came very soon.

Anna wetly pulled her open mouth back from Matthew's rock-hard cock, multiple strands of her spit spanning from it to her mouth. As she pulled my head upward once more she topped off the top of his cock with one last dollop of spit from her mouth and said, "Now it's ready for you," and she forcefully pushed my head, and my open mouth, back onto his dripping wet cock.

Even after Matthew's cock was firmly in my mouth Anna continued to push my head forward, forcing his cock deep to the back of my mouth and almost into my throat! I fought my gag reflex, although it wasn't easy. Luckily Anna released my head from her grasp and I could control and suppress my gagging. Still, I tried to continue on my own to take Matthew's cock deeply into my mouth. I wanted to please both Anna and Matthew so much that I kept pushing forward. Now I was dripping saliva profusely down his cock!