My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna pushed into me farther and farther until it finally stopped, much deeper than the previous dildo had gone. It felt so good inside me. It almost seemed to radiate a warmth. It had also been well lubricated because now she started to move it in and out with long, slow strokes. She was pulling out of me at least six inches and then back in again, yet still leaving several inches of dildo inside of me. I pictured an image of her fucking me like before, but with a much bigger dick this time!

Anna spoke from behind me, "You did well, Marcy! You were able to take all my big cock inside of you. It's too bad that you can't see it. It is so big and black! You like big, black cocks, don't you Marcy?"

I dropped Matthew's balls from my mouth to answer, "Yes, Mistress Anna! I love big, black cocks, and yours feels so good in my pussy!" I wasn't play-acting now. It felt wonderful. I didn't think a dildo could ever feel this good.

Anna said, "I'm going to fuck you harder now! And my husband is going to fuck your mouth with his black cock! Do you want these two black cocks to fuck you at the same time?"

I was only able to answer, "Yes, Mistr.." before I felt Anna suddenly thrust her huge cock deep into my pussy! I stopped mid-sentence and opened my mouth wide and started to scream, "Oh God! Ye...!" I wasn't able to finish because Matthew suddenly plunged the head of his cock deep in my mouth.

Matthew grabbed my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth. I could do nothing but lie there immobilized as both ends of my body were being penetrated by these two long, black cocks. At times, their thrusts were synchronized to occur simultaneously, pushing into me from both ends. I developed a mental image of them nearly meeting somewhere near the center of my chest.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer and soon I began to strain involuntarily against my restraints as Anna's rapid long thrusts from behind brought me to climax. Matthew only slowed his thrusts momentarily to give me a chance to breathe, but as soon as I was able to continue I began to suck on his cock and he took that as a sign to resume his firm thrusts into my mouth.

Surprisingly, Anna did not stop her motions and kept going, perhaps thinking she would bring me to another orgasm. I heard Matthew moaning loudly and I even heard a deep guttural moan from Anna, which confused me a little, but I was concentrating on Matthew now because I knew that he would soon cum and I wanted to be ready to accept it all in my mouth. That's why I was so incredibly startled when I heard Anna's voice speaking to me quietly, just next to my ear!

"Are you enjoying your big, black cocks, Marcy?" My whole body jumped, or it would have if I wasn't restrained. Everything stopped and then I was able to pull my mouth free from Matthew's cock and exclaim in surprise, but Anna tried to quiet me quickly. "Shhhh! Shhh! Don't be alarmed, Sweet Marcy! I won't let any harm come to you."

Anna started to undo my blindfold while she continued to speak, "Remember, you promised to obey me, and what I want you to do now is relax and trust me." My mind was confused. What was happening? Was there someone else in the room? I could still feel something inside me and now that it wasn't thrusting I could feel small muscular flexes and movements. It was someone else!

Anna had removed the blindfold and I was momentarily blinded. Although the room was dimly lit, my eyes had grown accustomed to complete darkness. The first things I could make out were Anna's face and then nearby was Matthew's cock. I tried to turn my head around, but the restraints prevented it.

Again, Anna spoke, "It's OK, Marcy! It's my special treat for you and she pointed toward the mirror on the other side of the room. My eyes were still trying to focus but I could tell that there was a large male figure standing behind me and he was dark; very dark.

But I could see that there was something familiar there too. It only took a few more seconds, but my eyes finally focused enough that I could tell that the mysterious figure in the mirror was Rob! Dear, beautiful, wonderful, Rob! Soon to be dear, dead Rob for surprising me this way! It now made so much sense why it had seemed so real inside me.

Rob gave me a guilty smile from the mirror and quietly said, "Surprise Marcy! I hope you were enjoying it!" Anna and Matthew were also smiling, and Anna was releasing my arms and legs from the restraints. Rob was still behind me, 'prick deep' in my pussy when he asked, "Should I stop now?"

I propped up on my elbows and said, "Hell no! You haven't finished yet!" With that I grabbed Anna's smiling face with one hand and Matthew's ass with the other and pulled them both closer, first planting a big kiss on Anna's mouth and then returning Matthew's cock to my mouth. Rob took the hint and started to fuck me again.

Anna stayed by me for awhile and we traded Matthew's cock back and forth, she was deep-throating him completely down her throat while I strived to take him as deep as possible. Matthew's cock was dripping wet with saliva and Anna and I were also exchanging long wet kisses while one of us would keep up the strokes on Matthew's cock with a hand.

After several minutes Anna moved back to help Rob while Matthew resumed his solo fucking of my mouth. I learned later that Anna had arranged Rob's surprise visit through Denise. This was Anna's first time experiencing Rob's huge cock and she seemed eager to try it. The first thing she did was lean in and mouth the shaft of Rob's cock as it moved in and out of my pussy, but soon she wanted more.

Anna pulled Rob's cock from my pussy and took it into her mouth, complete with my pussy juices. An occasional look in the mirror revealed that she was doing her best to deepthroat Rob's enormous cock, but it was defeating even her. Rob sure seemed to be enjoying the attempt, though.

At one point, Anna took a break and she was stroking Rob's cock with both hands as she said to me, "I can see what you like about this man, Marcy! His cock is big and delicious!" She then went back to sucking his cock and double fisting Rob's shaft with fast and hard strokes. I could see by Rob's face in the mirror that he wouldn't last much longer against that onslaught. And I could tell that Matthew, who had been so valiant through this entire evening, was ready to blow.

Matthew had his hands on my head and was pumping in and out of my mouth when he said, "Oh God, I am going to cum!" I braced myself for the tidal wave, but Anna quickly removed her mouth from Rob's cock to speak, while maintaining her hand action. "Wait, Matthew, Sweetie! You know what do. We have to give Marcy her last little treat."

Matthew must have known what she meant, because he removed his cock from my mouth and kept up his own hand strokes up and down his cock. His shoulders were slightly hunched as if he was already part way into an orgasm that he was able to pause, but not wanting to lose it completely. Anna was doing the same thing to Rob, seemingly keeping him in a holding pattern. She said, "One last order for you, Marcy! Come over here and kneel on the floor next to me!"

I jumped up so fast and complied to her command immediately. She told Matthew to come over too and he did, moving slowly while keeping his shoulders hunched and his hand slowly moving up and down his cock. He stood directly next to me. Anna then turned to me and said, "Do you remember what you asked for earlier tonight, Marcy?"

I knew exactly what it was, and I repeated it verbatim with a large smile on my face, "I want your husband's cum in my mouth, Mistress Anna! I want to swallow it all!"

"Good. Just stay there and watch!" Anna turned back to Rob and resumed her ferocious mouth action on his large cock while Matthew kept up his pace next to me. It only took a minute and I heard Rob groan so loudly and he started to tense up. Anna quickly disengaged and pulled Rob over to me. He instinctively grabbed his own cock and began to stroke it feverishly. Although they needed no encouragement, Anna gave them one last command.

"OK boys, give everything you've got to Marcy!"

I found myself kneeling on the floor between two beautiful black men, with their big, black cocks poised just inches above my face with my mouth open wide, eagerly awaiting my treat! We had been through so much together this evening and this moment had finally arrived. I had hoped for something like this with Matthew, but I never expected this double dose!

Rob started first! His first shot was his largest and most forceful. It went directly into my mouth, although some of it bounced back out and onto my lips. There were several more shots to follow, lessening in volume and velocity. Most of them made it into my waiting lips, but there were some inevitable strays. It was the largest load that Rob had ever given to me, and I savored it for only a moment before I closed my lips and swallowed every drop.

I couldn't take the time to savor Rob's sweet cum for long because poor Matthew had been patiently waiting to give me his gift. I quickly looked back up at him and opened my mouth. He still had his eyes closed, concentrating on staying just at the apex. Skillful self-control, I thought!

Anna spoke up, "Matthew, Dear, Marcy is ready for you!"

Matthew opened his eyes and looked down to me. His strokes quickened and then his shoulders relaxed as he held the tip of his beautiful, black cock a few inches above my open mouth. I thought the angle was wrong, that his forceful cumshot would overshoot my mouth and land on the floor, wasted! But I was wrong, and Matthew knew what he was doing.

Matthews cumshot wasn't as forceful as Rob's, but it was even more voluminous. The first load came softly from the tip and fell straight down into my mouth. Matthew moved slightly back as the next shot came out with a little more speed, again landing perfectly in my mouth. His third shot was the largest one and some of it did overshoot my mouth, but it landed on my cheek. There were several more smaller drops that I gladly accepted.

When Matthew had finally finished I had a massive amount of cum in my mouth, probably double the amount that Rob had just delivered. I guess it made sense, because Matthew had been fucking or being sucked and stroked for a couple of hours now without release. He had plenty of time and coaxing to build up such a large load of cum.

I saw Anna's face hover over mine with a big smile. I motioned with my hand, pointing at my mouth and then to her, indicating that we could share her husband's cum. Anna smiled and shook her head, "No, Marcy. It's all yours, as I promised!"

I pressed my lips together and swallowed. I couldn't do it all at once. It took several attempts to get it all down! Rob and Matthew were still standing there, and I grabbed their softening dark cocks and gave each one some final kisses and gentle sucks, making sure that I had gotten it all, and thanking them.

Then I pulled Anna's smiling face over to mine and tried to repeat our tender kiss from earlier. It was good as our tongues intertwined slowly and softly. Anna was tasting the residue of the guy's cum in my mouth. She then proceeded to lick up the small amount of errant cum that was still on my face before resuming our soft tongue kiss.

I parted from their house a little later, but only after some long hugs with both Anna and Matthew. We all promised each other that we would get together again as soon as possible. Anna had become very special to me, and I was very fond of Matthew as well.

As Rob and I departed I wasn't sure when I would see them again, but I was confident that I would make it happen. I thought about the events of the evening as I drove Rob home, and I spent the night in Rob's arms, peaceful and happy. What lay in store for me next I wondered, as I drifted off to sleep.