My Best Friend and Her Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's still laughing and says "You always knew your best friend had a sense of humor."

"I think I can guess what I'm holding in my hand," I say.

"Well they were getting a little damp while I was thinking about what I was going to do to you tonight, so I figured commando was the best option," she says.

My mouth is wide open and I say "Oh My!"

"You know what would be really hot? If you went into the bathroom and put them on," she says with a smile.

"So you'll be wearing nothing and I'll..."

She interrupts "Yep, think about how hot that will make you feel, wearing my wet thong while we have our fancy dinner. Then we'll go back to the house and I'll blow your mind."

I don't even answer. I just get up and walk quickly to the bathroom. Luckily it's one of those individual bathrooms, so it won't be too difficult. I take of my shoes and my pants. I think about what to do with my boxers and decide to throw them in the trash. I slip her pink thong up my legs and I get a little tingle when I feel her wetness on my crotch. "Down boy," I say to myself while chuckling. I put my pants and shoes back on and start to walk back to the table. I'm walking slower than usual, not used to the string in my crack.

"Doing ok there, buddy?" Jess asks as I sit back down at the table.

"Yeah, it's just a little weird. I don't know how you girls walk around with these things up your butt all day," I reply.

"Believe me, you get used to it," she says smiling.

We order our food and enjoy the meal. The conversation is mainly catching up more and talking like a regular couple. There's no more talk about who's wearing who's underwear or not any at all. There's also no mention if Trent or Bella will be waiting for us back at home. Finishing our dinner we decide to have one last drink at the bar. Once she's ready to go and I feel ok to drive we make our way to the valet. We get in the car and start driving back to the house.

"So you never told me what happened on your date with Bella," Jess says.

"A gentleman never tells," I say.

"Since when are you a gentleman?" She says laughing. "Would a gentleman be wearing my hot pink thong?"

"You know I'll do anything you ask me to," I say.

"Then come on, tell me. What did she do to you in the car?" She starts to rub my thigh. "Did she do this?" I moan a little as she reaches my dick and starts rubbing. "Did she do this? She pulls down my zipper and starts to rub the thong directly over my dick. "How about this, did she do this?" I start to put my hand behind her head like I did to Bella earlier and she pulls her head away and says, "Nope, just kidding. Bella told me exactly what she did. I want you saved up for later." She zips me up and we continue our drive back.

BACK AT THE HOUSE

We walk in to the house and find that all the lights are out. The door to the guestroom is closed so we peek inside. Trent is sound asleep in my bed. I guess he figured the bed in the master bedroom would be occupied.

We walk into the master bedroom and Jess is all over me. She grabs my belt and starts freeing it from its buckle. Jess pulls the belt from the loops and tosses it behind her and then she unzips my pants as she presses her lips against mine. I unbutton my shirt, while Jess is stroking my cock through her thong. I grab the back of her neck and hold her tight to my lips as our tongues began to wrestle. Jess unzips her dress and it fall off her shoulders. Her perfect body revealed itself to me once more. There was my second surprise. She wasn't wearing a bra either. She had spent the entire evening without underwear. That was so hot! I reach out to cup her breasts, but she pushes me back on the bed. She joins me on the bed and frees my cock with her left hand. She lowers her head onto me until I hit the back of her throat. Then she removes her mouth and starts licking up the bottom of my erection. She covers the entire length a couple times and then she's licking my balls while starting to stroke me with her left hand.

I was letting her be in control so I didn't hesitate when she used her right hand to pull the thong out of my crack. She lifts my right leg up so that my foot is sitting on the bed. She pulls my right check open a bit to gain better access to my ass. My ass clenches as Jess licks my sphincter. "Whoa!" I say, startled.

"What?" She says. "You can lick my asshole, but I can't lick yours?"

I lay flat on my back, allowing myself to relax and give into this new experience. Jess is making mewing sounds as she licks away, and her pace on my dick is accelerating. It is amazing. Not just the physical sensation of having my sweet and innocent BFF lap at my asshole while she gives me a hand job, but that I'm wearing her hot pink thong while she does it. I'm getting close and I tap the back of her head so she stops.

"Did you not enjoy that?" she asks, seeming genuinely concerned that I may not have.

"On the contrary, that was fucking amazing. I've never had a woman do that before. I just don't want to cum yet."

"I don't imagine you'd be willing to kiss me after that?" she asks coyly.

I pull her up to me, both of us sitting on the bed and we locked lips again. After a few minutes of kissing I push her back on the bed, like she had done to me and I say "Now it's my turn."

I lean down start kissing her neck. I start kissing lower until I reach her left nipple and she lets out a soft moan. I continue to nuzzle on it and then switch to the right one. I bathe her in kisses down her stomach and in her bellybutton. As I reach her clit I take a long slow lick and she squeaks out. I slip my tongue inside her and slather my face in her sweet nectar.

"Ooohhh," she groans.

I swirl my tongue enthusiastically, lapping up as much of her as I can. She clenches the sheets and arches her back in clear ecstasy as I sucked her clit into my mouth. Jess's breathing was growing ragged as she has her first orgasm. I pull away from her beautiful pussy and start kissing my way back up her body until I reach her mouth. I position myself so that my erection is nestled at her entrance. I start to hump against her, with the head of my cock making repeated contact with her throbbing clit. I am intentionally missing to get her revved up more.

"Come on," she yells, "Do it, come on, do it, FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!!"

She grabs my cock and basically pulls it inside her.

"Ahhhhh, Yes!" she moans loudly.

I can feel the inner folds of her pussy gliding easily around the ridges of my cock and with a final grunt, I push balls deep into her. She grabs the back of my head and sticks her tongue in my mouth. We are full blown making out as I am making love to her. I'm moving slowly, going deep and then pulling all the way out and back in again.

She stops kissing me and gasps, "Harder, Faster!"

I increase my speed and I see her eyes start to roll back in her head. Her legs go limp and her fists grab the sheets again. "YES, YES, YES," she repeats herself followed by and "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I stop pumping to let her enjoy her second orgasm. She was a sight to behold, glowing with sweat and a huge smile on her face. Her moaning seemed like it went on for hours although I'm sure it was less than a minute. Her face was basking in post-orgasmic rapture.

"Oh My God," she says. "That was the best sex I've ever had. Wait, you didn't cum yet?"

"Nope, but I'm about to," I say as I pull almost all the way out and slam back in.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she screams. I continue to pound her knowing that I'm not too far away. "Oh My God," she screams, "I'm gonna cum again! Keep going!" I can feel my dick start to get even harder and she knows what's going to happen. "Do it! Cum inside of me! Let's cum together." That puts me over the edge and finally I start unloading inside of her as she is bucking like crazy with her third orgasm.

I give her a kiss on the lips and pull out slowly. We are both out of breath and lying next to each other.

"That was amazing!" she says. I've never had multiples before. So what do you think? Can you stay a couple more days and play with us?"

"Whatever you want, Babe. I can do a couple more days."

Jess and I fall asleep shortly after our marathon sex session. What I didn't know was that she snuck out of bed in the middle of the night.

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT- GUEST ROOM

Jess gets out of bed and walks to the guest room to find Trent sound asleep. She starts to rub his shoulder as he wakes up slowly.

"Everything ok, Jess?" Trent says, still half asleep.

"Yeah, everything's great. I just wanted to ask you something," she says.

"Jess, it's the middle of the night," Trent says, a little more awake now.

"I know. Real quick and then you can go back to sleep. I think I talked him into staying a few more days. You had your Bella time and your Trent time today. If you really want him to stay, Bella needs to do the convincing. I'll leave some clothes for you in here and you can make your decision in the morning," Jess gives him a kiss on the forehead and says, "Good Night."

NEXT MORNING- MASTER BEDROOM

I think I'm having a nice dream as I'm starting to moan softly in my sleep. I feel a tongue around the head of my dick and I start to wake up as the tip starts to enter her mouth. She gently sucks on it as I start to grow. I'm fully awake now, and wow, it's not a dream! I pull up the sheet to see dark hair bobbing up and down. I start to stroke her hair as she sucks.

"Oh, Jess, Oh, Jess, what a way to be woken up!" I say breathing heavily.

She pauses for a second and looks into my eyes.

"Oh, Good Morning, Bella."

She pulls off my dick for a second to say "Good Morning. Jess thought you could use some convincing to stay with us for a couple more days."

I guess Jess didn't share that I had already agreed to stay, but who am I to turn down a morning blowjob...

Bella goes back to work on my cock, bringing her hand to the base while her mouth works on the upper portion of my shaft.

"Bella, you are great cocksucker!" I gasp.

She pauses again and says "Have I convinced you yet?" while biting her lip.

"Nope, not yet," I say. "Maybe you need to try something else."

She pulls down the sheets completely and I can see she's dressed in a white babydoll with pink trim. She moves up to straddle my waist and leans down to kiss me. "I have an idea," she says. She reaches back and pulls her thong to the side. She positions herself over my rock hard cock and starts to slide down slowly. I'm surprised as she keeps going until she is sitting all the way down. "I thought it might get to this so I prepared myself," she says with a wink. I grab her by the hips and lift her up slowly until my tip almost pops free. She takes control again and slides down hard until I am balls deep. She continues a slow pace and tries to stay in the same spot as I assume I am massaging her prostate. Then she picks up the pace riding faster and faster until she stops with my tip nearly slipping free. She stares up at me and says "So, are you convinced?"

"Almost," I say. I pick her up by the waist and spin her over so she is on her hands and knees on the bed. I stare at her cute little asshole for a second and laugh to myself at the thong strap pulled to the side. I line myself up and without warning I push fully into her in one smooth stroke. She moans loudly as she feels me push deep into her. My hands go back to her hips as I pull back out slightly only to shove right back in. She starts to get into the rhythm, thrusting her ass back onto my cock, ramming herself as hard as she can. I slap her ass hard and she lets out a yelp. The sound of her moans fill the room, "Uh! Uh! Uh!" escapes her lips in unison with the sound of my hips slapping against her ass. "Oh, Oh, Oh! Fuck me!" she yells as she enjoys her first doggy style experience in bed.

She looks back and sees me staring down at her ass as my cock disappears over and over. Her eyes find mine and seeing her in such pleasure is about to send me over the edge. She must be close too because I can feel her ass starting to clench around me.

"Yes! Squeeze me tight with your pussy!" I yell.

She clamps down hard and I pause for a second and explode. I'm cumming inside her in waves. The feeling of my cum splashing inside her ass is enough to trigger her orgasm as she blows a huge load into the front of her panties.

"Cumming!" she screams. "Fuck yes! Fill me up!"

We roll into a spoon position as I stay inside her for a minute. My dick starts to go soft and slips out.

"That was hot as fuck, Bella!" I say. "Well, you convinced me, I will stay a couple more days."

"That's great," she replies. "Not get out of my room so I can get dressed!"

12