All Comments on 'My Best Friend and Her Husband Ch. 06'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stevecd50stevecd5012 months ago

fantastic story loved every chapter

MobinMobin12 months ago

I must say this chapter while.hot was my least favorite. Yes Jess is the driving force but consent was a major part of the earlier chapters. They discussed what they wanted and all agreed. Nick agreed to dress as a woman and fuck tener for being able to fuck Jessica. This chapter Bella and Jessica forced Nick into things he didn't want or consent to. Yes he enjoyed it but it wasn't what he stated he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupendous story. Loved everything about it. Thanks.

nutcase666nutcase66612 months ago

I agree with mobin and would have preferred that nichole not show up it would have been nice to have seen bellas transfomation in more detail and see her relationship with steve develop i would like to see a story were a non op trans woman takrs charge of a few couples where the husbands get feminised and the non op fucks them all

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Time to change panties wow, huge load in them now!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a great love story. The way Jess convinces Nick to have fun as Nicole and then switches back to have fun with her is really well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story but had a real problem with the manipulation of Nick into Nicole, and the continuing disrespect of not honoring his decision for her own pleasure and amusement. Not my kind of thing, but the rest war truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I f'ing love this. I think Nick is the epitome of who I would like to be!

An occasional sissy endorsed by my wife.

Fantastic

Martin594Martin5942 months ago

This was wild, thank you for writing such a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...