My Best Friend, Bubba

Story Info
My Best Friend Becomes My Lover.
914 words
4.54
9.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the best memories I have are those I made with my best friend, Bubba. His real name is John, but I've called him 'Bubba' for as long as I can remember. Growing up just outside of a small town in the 1980s, there wasn't much to do on weekends but hunt, fish, and drink beer. Bubba and I did all of those things, even as teenagers. We started hunting and fishing with our dads, but as soon as we were old enough to go by ourselves, we were either in the woods or in the middle of my grandad's pond every weekend. We'd hunt or fish all day, sometimes both, and then we'd hit town on Friday and Saturday nights to stir up a little trouble. I think we started drinking as soon as I got my driver's license. Bubba's a few months younger than me, so we usually went everywhere in my dad's old '78 Chevy that he let me use.

One Saturday, Bubba and I went deer hunting that morning, and then went fishing that afternoon. Because it was hotter than a hooker in church, we went back to our houses to put on some shorts before we headed to the pond. As soon as we got to our spot, a secret little area behind some bushes where the fish bit good, we'd shuck our shorts off and fish naked all afternoon. We both loved to be naked. By his third beer, Bubba was sporting a boner that would make a horse jealous. That boy has a big ol' dick that stayed hard all day and leaked precum like a fountain. I have to admit that I was pretty hard myself, but my 6" dick looks like a baby's compared to his monster.

Sometimes, we'd get bored with fishing and take a dip in the pond to cool off for a bit. Because we were teenagers, we'd usually try to dunk each other or see who could pee the furthest laying on our backs. Bubba always had the advantage playing that game because his dick looked like a rocket standing up. I swear, he could pee three feet out. Even though I knew I didn't stand a chance, I played along just to see his big cock pissing. If I was lucky (and most of the time I was), I'd get to see him work a good load of cum out of that cock, too. This day was no different. Bubba's pissing and jacking his cock got me so worked up that I did something I thought I'd never do - I asked him if I could suck it.

Bubba was already three sheets in the wind, so I figured I'd have a good chance. If he said, "No," I'd try to laugh it off with him. As luck would have it, Bubba said yes. He sat back in the boat, and I started licking the head to see how he would react. "Damn, son, you gonna make me cum again" was his only reaction, followed by his devilish grin. I don't know if it was the beer that made him so relaxed about another man sucking his cock or if it was because it was me wanting to do it.

I could taste his salty precum as it filled my mouth. That just got me horned up even more, so I started running my tongue down his long shaft. Bubba just threw his head back and started moaning. I worked on the head some more, and then I tried to get what I could of his horse cock in my mouth. I think I only got about 5 or 6" in, but damn, I loved sucking what I could. I fondled his hairy balls and eventually found his puckered hole. I figured he would try to stop me, but instead, he just spread his legs further apart, spit on his fingers, and rubbed it. That was my invitation to have fun with ol' Bubba. I moved from his cock to that sweet ass of his, at first licking his hairy hole and then sticking my tongue in it as far as I could. Bubba just howled as I rimmed his virgin ass. Then he did something I never expected. He flipped over and stuck his tight muscular ass in my face. "Fuck it, buddy," was all he said. Already horny, it didn't take long before I had my 6" cock deep in his ass. I fucked him as hard as I could, and judging by his grunts, groans, and occasional swear words, he was enjoying every second of it. I think I shot at least three loads up his ass, and he shot four or five himself over the side of the boat.

The rest of the afternoon went by too fast. We finished up the case of beer, threw the few fish we'd caught back in the pond, and went home. Instead of going back to my house though, Bubba asked me to spend the night with him. I did, of course, and we made out all night under the covers. From there on out, Bubba was more than just my best friend; he was the man I loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 40 years later, Bubba and I are still together. We live in my grandad's old house and we still take the boat out for some fun in the pond.