My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Adrian shows Sara off at a college bar.
2.6k words
4.4
19.5k
22
4

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian required Sara to look happy to be with him, at all times. She adjusted her body language, to give off a signal that she adored this man. That she was honored to be his plaything. If he gave her a gift, she had to thank him profusely. She had to tell him how generous he was, and how unworthy she was of his attention.

When they went clubbing, Sara had to be all over him, like a bitch in heat. He had crafted this image of a successful and athletic black man, with his blonde girlfriend under his spell. One night he changed up the routine for his amusement. He took her to a college bar, about an hour from our home, and told her to flirt and to act totally available.

Sara had inserted her vibrating egg into her asshole, as he instructed. As soon as she got into the limousine, he gave her two MDMA pills, and fired up the magic egg. During the hour-long drive to the bar, he teased her incessantly. He brought her to the edge of orgasm many times, but never allowed her any release. He had become very skillful at manipulating her body through the egg, and knew when she was close to orgasm. So, just for his amusement, he kept her on the boil all the way to the bar.

By the time they arrived at the college bar, Sara was very horny and her panties were soaked.

"May I change my panties, Adrian?" she asked. "They are very wet and I don't want them to dampen the back of my skirt. Also, the ecstasy is really kicking in, can I have a quick orgasm to take the edge off? I promise it won't take me long to come."

Adrian nodded his consent to the change of underwear, and a resounding "no" to her request for an orgasm. He had a smile on his face, as she struggled to change her underwear, in the confines of the limousine.

She had very high fuck-me pumps on, and her short skirt was skin tight. So as Adrian looked on, Sara wriggled out of her wet panties, and put on a fresh pair. It was far from graceful, but he loved watching her struggle, so it was very enjoyable for him. He adjusted the speed of the anal stimulator down to its lowest setting, so that she wouldn't have an orgasm.

Once she was changed, it was his turn to speak. "Sara, I think your new hair color makes you look like a hot piece of ass. I want to see if other guys like your platinum hair. So, I want you to get your tight little butt into that bar, and start dancing and flirting with random guys."

Sara responded, "Adrian please, that bar is practically on campus. It will be full of horny college guys. I will get eaten alive in that place. Can we please go somewhere more age appropriate, like that lovely piano bar where you met Stacey and I?"

Adrian scoffed at this. "We are not here to listen to a piano player, Sara," he said dismissively. "I brought you here to show you off. To let everyone enjoy my new plaything. Either you get your ass in there and dance, or I will send the driver in, to tell everyone that there is a platinum blonde outside, giving handjobs in the back of a limo!

Don't test me."

Sara lowered her head in defeat and responded, "Whatever you say, Adrian."

Sara knew Adrian was deadly serious. He wouldn't put her in any physical danger, or expose her to any sexually transmitted infections. However, handjobs were a safe sexual practice. With her beautifully manicured pink nails, and her piercing blue eyes, the young guys would get off quickly. She shuddered at the thought of being forced to give multiple handjobs, outside a college bar, and it motivated her to leave the limo.

Sara entered the college bar, dressed in her very short silk miniskirt, and a silky bustier that tied up at the front. The bustier pushed her tits together, and gave anyone who came near her, an eyeful. She also had on a tailored blazer, that provided her some sense of modesty. She looked very high maintenance, and totally out of place in this dump. She was wearing her blue eye contacts, and her long platinum blonde wig, and young college guys were all over her.

Adrian came in a few moments later, and watched from the bar, with a smile on his face. Sara hadn't even been there five minutes, before she was getting groped and manhandled, on the dance floor. At one point, she looked over to him for help, and he motioned for her to lose the blazer. Once she took the jacket off, and her recently enhanced breasts were fully on display, the testosterone in the room ramped up.

Sara had several slow dances with young guys, all of whom were sporting visible erections in their jeans. Some of the guys tried to charm her back to their dorm rooms, by showering her with compliments. Others were more forward, and she received several lewd offers. One guy even offered to pay her! Fifty dollars, for head, in the restroom.

Adrian made Sara endure this for nearly two hours, as he sipped his cocktail, and chuckled to himself. Finally, as she looked over at him, pleading with desperation to get her out of there, he got on his phone and called his driver. He had obviously planned this, because he had a different driver tonight. The guy was massive, more like a personal bodyguard, than a limo driver. This sounded like the same driver who had searched me, before I entered Adrian's limo, to hear his terms.

The bodyguard made quite an impression when he entered the room, grabbed her blazer and hustled Sara from the crowded dance floor. Adrian followed the driver and my wife out of the college bar, and the three of them walked towards the black stretch limo. A few of the young horny college guys followed Adrian, Sara, and the driver out of the bar.

They weren't in any mood to tackle the huge driver, but they were shouting insults at my wife. Apparently they called her "slut", "bitch" and "prick teaser" as she got into the car. After Sara was safely inside the car, Adrian lowered the blacked-out powered window, and engaged the young men. Only two of them were brave enough to come right up to the window, as the driver stood by menacingly.

Adrian motioned an okay signal to the driver, and he focused on maintaining control, by keeping the rest of the young guys a safe distance back. The two guys were only about twenty years old, and both had a tent in the front of their pants.

Adrian was laughing and asked them, "Did my girlfriend get you all hot and bothered?"

One of the guys responded, "your wife has been flirting with us all night. She is a fucking prick tease."

"First of all," Adrian corrected the young man, "Sara is not my wife. She is my best friend's wife and my part-time girlfriend. I do agree with your assertion that she is a prick tease, though."

Sara cowered in the limo as Adrian said, "Sara will give you guys a little show before we leave, as a way of apologizing for leading you on."

The two guys started to smile, and Adrian turned to Sara and said "show them your tits baby."

Sara thought Adrian was joking, and she let out a nervous giggle. He glared at her, and she realized he was totally serious. She was like a deer in the headlights, unable to move. He snapped his fingers loudly, to get her attention, and told her to untie her bustier.

"Showtime, baby" he told her.

As the two young guys salivated over her, Sara slowly untied the silk bows at the front of her top. She locked eyes with the handsome one, and he appeared captivated by her. As the bustier slowly came away from her chest, the other guy remarked that her tits looked spectacular. Once the bustier was off, the two young men openly ogled her breasts.

Sara had recently had her breasts enhanced, and they were amazing. Even without a bra, they were very perky. Her nipples were erect now, due to the intoxicating combination of the MDMA, and that magic egg, humming away in her ass on its lowest speed. She held her tits together and scooted closer to the window. One guy lent forward and very slowly copped a feel.

He was looking at Adrian for consent, not my wife. Adrian nodded his approval, and the guy caressed her tits, and roughly pinched her erect nipples. Sara later told me she felt like a piece of meat, as Adrian encouraged the young man to fondle her.

"You like?" Adrian said. "I am thinking about going bigger. What do you think bro?"

The young man smiled lewdly and said, "Fuck yeah, give the bitch 'D' cups. The bigger the better, bro."

Adrian responded, "I am actually thinking 'E' cups," to Sara's horror.

"Sweet!" the college guy exclaimed, "What does her husband have to say about it?"

"That pussy doesn't have any say in the matter," Adrian said confidently. "I make all the decisions about Sara's appearance. If I decide 'E' cups, that's what Sara will be sporting."

The young guy laughed, seemingly at a loss for words.

Sara told me she felt mortified, as the two guys talked about what breast size would suit her best. Especially as the young man continued to fondle her tits. She knew better than to challenge Adrian, especially in front of other people. So, she kept her concerns about having 'E' cups to herself, for the time being. She would talk to him about her future breast enlargements later, but 'E' cups were out of the question.

Finally Adrian had seen enough of the college guy groping Sara's tits.

"Give the young man your bustier, as an apology for being a prick teaser," Adrian said.

The guy took the silky garment and bailed, apparently scared that she might change her mind. The handsome guy who had so far been very polite, became emboldened by what he had seen. As my wife knelt by the limousine window topless, he asked for an apology souvenir too. Adrian laughed at his chutzpah and turned to Sara.

"Give the young man your panties, baby," he said laughing.

Sara reached into her traveling bag, and handed the young man the wet panties that she had changed out of, before entering the bar. The handsome young man seemed thrilled, and stuck them right into the pocket of his jeans.

Adrian was not having any of it. "Nice try babe. Give him the panties you are wearing."

Once again my wife had to suffer the indignity of trying to get her panties off, in the confined space of the car. She was wriggling around the back seat of the limo, in a tight skirt and sky-high heels, trying to remove her tiny thong. To make matters worse, she was topless, and in desperate need of an orgasm.

Adrian knew this of course. That anal egg had been working its magic in her ass, for over three hours. The MDMA was heightening her senses, and being manhandled all evening, by young college hunks, had turned her on immensely. Her nipples were fully erect, and the perspiration sheen was back, evident on her forehead, chest and shoulders.

Sara let out a triumphant, "fuck yes," as she finally wriggled out of the panties.

She handed them to the handsome young man, who was now in possession of two pairs of her dainties. He gave her tits a quick fondle, pausing to flick one of her erect nipples. My wife let out an audible moan, and Adrian spoke to the young man.

"Would you like to witness Sara have an orgasm?" he asked.

The college guy was very excited at that prospect and nodded his affirmation.

Sara was mortified and quietly whispered, "Adrian please, this is going too far."

Adrian placed his finger on her lips to cut her off, and told her to kneel by the window, and maintain eye-contact with the young man. The college guy was right by the limousine window now, making no attempt to hide his erection. He had leaked pre-cum into his denim jeans, and had a visible wet spot.

Adrian increased the intensity of the vibrating egg, and Sara moaned again. As the young man watched on in awe, Adrian brought my wife to a very quick, but explosive orgasm. The driver was keeping the rest of the crowd at bay, and Adrian seemingly had decided to give this young man a private show.

Sara told me that after she had her first orgasm, the college kid was breathing heavily, and she could see his erection pulsating in his jeans. She was terrified that Adrian was going to allow the young man, to have an orgasm of his own. She considered the worst case scenarios. Maybe Adrian would permit the guy to jerk off on her tits, or make her suck him off, or worse.

Sara decided to take matters into own hands, and after I heard the whole story, I felt like she had made the right decision. As Adrian fired the vibrating egg up a notch, my wife looked the college kid directly in the eye, and started talking dirty to him.

"Are you planning to jerk off into my panties, when you get back to your dorm room?" she asked the young man. "Did you notice how wet my panties were, before you put them in your pocket?"

Sara noticed he was breathing quite hard now, and she extended one of her perfectly manicured hands, out of the limousine window. The young man inhaled sharply, as she gave his cock a playful squeeze. She maintained eye-contact with him, which he occasionally broke to stare at her tits. She slowly raked her pink nails across his cock, and he moaned a sigh of pleasure.

Sara later told me that it was virtually impossible to focus, as she was fast approaching her own orgasm. She was flattering the young man, and making all kinds of promises to him to try and get him off.

"I am going to unzip your jeans and suck you off, after my next orgasm," she teased.

As Sara rubbed his cock through his jeans, she could feel it throbbing. She also knew she was about to have her own release. She withdrew her hand from his erection, and steadied herself against the window frame of the limo. Then, as Adrian watched on with amusement, she had a second more vocal orgasm.

Normally, Sara likes to bask in her post-orgasmic bliss, but today she knew she had to focus on the task in hand. So, she reached back out of the window, and stroked the young man's cock through his jeans, with the palm of her hand. She later told me that she had acted like a complete slut, in order to get this young man to come in his jeans. She didn't want the situation to get escalated, and end up having to suck him off, or have sex with him.

Sara rested her fake tits on the window frame of the limo, and asked the young man, "do you want to tit-fuck me while I give you head?"

She was still rubbing his cock through his jeans and could tell he was close.

"I will reapply my pink lipgloss for you, and you can come in my mouth, whenever you are ready."

Shortly after she said that, he came in his pants, and slumped against the limo. Adrian hit the switch to close the power windows, and shouted to the driver.

"Show's over, Ivan," he said with a laugh. "Let's get the fuck out of here!"