My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Sara edges Adrian to his best orgasm ever.
2.7k words
4.36
13.9k
17
1

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara told me that the limousine made a hasty retreat from the parking lot, and a few moments later, they were speeding down the 405 Freeway, towards our house. My wife was still topless and kneeling before Adrian on the limo floor, with the egg gently humming in her ass. Adrian, ever the gentleman, offered her the blazer to wear, if she was cold. She declined, stating that she was still hot from her recent orgasm.

Adrian poured himself a cocktail, relaxed in the rear seat of the limo, and began to critique Sara's performance.

"First of all, Sara, I am proud of you for taking the initiative of getting the young guy off. You have been a dirty prick tease all night, and I felt sorry for the young man, as he stood there with a large bulge in his jeans. I had already decided to give the college kid a little action. However, when you started stroking the young guy through his pants, I wanted to see how this evolved. Fortunately for you, the kid ejaculated into his jeans a few moments later."

My wife shuddered at this latest turn of events. Adrian had been using her as his sex toy for several weeks, but he had never mentioned sharing her with anyone, until tonight. What the fuck did "a little action" mean anyway? She knew better than to question him.

So, Sara responded with her usual "whatever you want Adrian."

Her submissive agreement satisfied him, and he took a sip of his cocktail and called her a "good girl". She scooted towards him on her knees, and started to stroke his cock, through his tailored pants. He was rock-hard, and she was happy that the young college kids weren't the only men in the bar, aroused by her overt flirting. She slowly unbuckled his belt, looking up at him submissively, just the way he liked it.

Sara undid the fastening to his pants, and he raised his ass slightly from the seat, so that she could remove them. She folded them very carefully, and placed them on the seat next to him. He spread his muscular thighs to allow her to kneel between them.

She slowly lowered her head between his legs, and started to nibble the outline of his cock through his underwear. She nibbled his cock and nuts like this for several minutes, until she saw his pre-cum leaking through his underwear. He was excited now, breathing heavily as she teased him.

A few moments later he lifted his ass from the seat, thereby signaling her to remove his underwear. She did this as seductively as she could, looking up at him with her piercing blue eyes, as she complimented his physical prowess. His cock sprang from the confines of his underwear, a large trail of pre-cum dripping from the tip of his cock to his stomach. She licked this pre-cum from his stomach first, using just the tip of her tongue.

Sara could feel his abs tighten, and felt a sense of pride that he still was enthralled with her sexuality. She took her time cleaning up his pre-cum, and her nose grazed against his shaft, as she licked around the top of his pubic area. He let out a frustrated sigh, and she felt like the sexiest woman on earth.

After she had licked his seminal fluid from his stomach, she turned to his cock. It was rock-hard now, warm to the touch. He was looking down at her and his eyes were glazed over with lust. She smiled submissively, and then very slowly moved her lips to the head of his cock. Using just the tip of her tongue, she lovingly cleaned his pre-cum from his cock head. She used slow deliberate motions, to ensure that the build up to his orgasm, was excruciatingly drawn out.

Sara had given him dozens of blowjobs, and they just kept getting better. The fact that he would critique each performance and offer tips for improvement, had helped her tailor her blowjob skills to his liking.

However, it was more than that. Adrian had my wife and I over a barrel, and it was in the interests of our family, that she completely and totally satisfy Adrian every time she saw him. There were no shortage of beautiful, blonde cocksuckers in Orange County, that would love to take care of a wealthy, athletic man. Stacey, for example. Adrian had met her once for a couple of hours and she had slipped him her number, signaling her availability to him.

As my wife continued to give Adrian a loving, edging cock-licking, she realized that she needed to get better every time, in order to stay competitive. Adrian was moaning lightly now, and shifting in his seat, as he enjoyed her gentle tongue bath of his cock. After several minutes of teasing, Sara removed her tongue from his cock and looked up at him expectantly. The vibrating egg was still humming in her asshole, but she was ready to have another orgasm.

"Would you like to come together Daddy?" she asked him in a girly voice.

She had never called him "Daddy" before, but that was how she learned exactly what turned him on. Trial and error. She would usually be told what worked for him, during his critique of her sexual performance.

However, Adrian moaned when she said this, and growled "fuck yeah" so she got her answer immediately.

He tapped his watch, and the anal egg kicked up a notch. Sara stiffened slightly, and then put her focus back on him. She slowly lowered her soft lips to his cock, and took just the very tip into her mouth. He gasped when she did this and she knew he was close.

Sara arranged her long platinum blonde hair so that it draped across his muscular thighs, and fell between his legs, where the silky ends tickled his inner thighs and his swollen nuts. Even though it was a wig, it was made of human hair so it felt extremely lifelike.

Sara worshipped just the tip of his cock for several minutes, alternating between sucking, kissing, nibbling and licking it. He was consumed with lust and would occasionally thrust slightly deeper into her mouth. She kept control of the pace and intensity of the blowjob, as she really wasn't in any hurry tonight.

She had two powerful orgasms while she sucked his cock, courtesy of the anal egg. Each time she came, she stopped briefly to focus on her pleasure, but quickly regained her composure, and resumed her prolonged teasing of his cock.

It definitely ended up being a long drawn out blowjob, as my wife reveled in Adrian's pure delight. They both lost track of time, but when she recounted the night's highlights to me, she told me she thought she had come five times, as she blew Adrian. She did hear the driver get on the intercom to let Adrian know that they were ten minutes from our house. Adrian told the driver to stay on the Northbound 405, until further instructions.

Sara told me that this was the first time Adrian had allowed her to delay his orgasm. She felt that he was enjoying her teasing so much, that he just didn't want it to end. Emboldened by the apparent vote of confidence in her oral skills, she continued to pleasure Adrian. She brought him to the very brink of ejaculation several times, and he was moaning and whimpering with pleasure.

Sara had taken Adrian's cock completely into her mouth now, and for the first time ever, tried to deep-throat him. Unbeknownst to me, my wife had watched several tutorials on how to deep-throat a cock. She had also been practicing on a large flexible dildo, that she had secretly purchased.

Adrian let out a sigh, and muttered "Jesus" under his breath, as she took him deeper than ever into her mouth.

Sara deep-throated him for a couple of minutes, and then withdrew her lips from his cock, and looked up at him for approval. He placed his large black hand under her chin, and lifted her face up to meet his. They locked eyes, and for the first time, my wife felt a deep emotional connection between them.

Prior to this moment, Adrian had been treating Sara like his blackmailed fuck-toy. However, he was looking at her now as if he really loved her. They kissed very tenderly for several moments.

Sara whispered quietly in his ear, "please baby, let me finish you off."

He nodded quietly, and told her she was the most incredible woman he had ever met. She smiled coyly, and slowly lowered her lips to his cock, to resume her extended blowjob.

Sara was completely satisfied, and decided she wanted Adrian to experience one of the best orgasms of his life. She wasn't wearing any panties. The young college kid had taken those, just before she had made him come in his pants. So she adjusted her position into a kneeling squat, and squeezed the egg out of her ass. It was clean, because just before their date, she had used an enema kit. She did give it a quick wipe, using the wet wipes that she always kept by his feet, when she sucked him off.

Sara continued to tease him as she prepared the egg. Once she was satisfied that it was ready, she put both hands behind his muscular black ass, and pulled him forward slightly. This made his nuts more accessible, and she started to nibble and suck them. He was watching her intently now, clearly loving the fact that she had prolonged his orgasm.

Sara asked him to pass her the KY lube, and he retrieved it from her purse that was on the seat, next to him. She came up from under his nutsack and took the lube from him. She then adjusted her position, so that she was kneeling in front of him, and flipped the top of the lube open.

As he watched in anticipation, she poured a copious amount of the lubricant between her perky tits, and squeezed them together. He slid forward a little more, and maneuvered his leaking cock between her tits, as she knelt before him. Then he started to slowly fuck them.

"Feel good, baby?" Sara asked him with her practiced innocence.

Adrian grunted his approval and Sara teasingly said, "Fuck my tits, baby. You own them!"

As Adrian responded favorably to her dirty talk, Sara lowered her head slightly, and began to kiss the tip of his cock, each time it emerged from between her tits. They were in sync now, and she placed her left arm under her breasts, and wrapped it under her right armpit, so that she could squeeze her tits together with one arm.

He kept trying to increase the pace of his thrusting, but she gently told him to take his time. With her free hand, she poured more lubricant between her tits, and he moaned quietly in approval.

Adrian fucked Sara's tits for several minutes, as she knelt between his legs. She alternated between kissing the end of his cock, and allowing him to enter her mouth, as it emerged from her tits. She kept his pace steady, to prevent him from coming before she was ready.

Finally, in a very uncharacteristic turn of events, Adrian whispered, "Please, Sara, I want to come now."

She looked him directly in the eyes, and he gazed lovingly at her.

"Almost baby, trust me, it will be worth the wait," she whispered sexily, as she slathered the tip of his cock with soft kisses.

Her tits were glistening now, covered in a mixture of lubricant and pre-cum, which was now leaking continuously out of his cock. He was under her spell as she continued to tease him and talk dirty to him. She squeezed his nuts occasionally to see if they had constricted yet, a sure sign he was about to come. They felt warm to the touch and very swollen. He gasped as she ran the tip of her manicured finger across his taint, and around the rim of his asshole.

Sara continued to prolong his orgasm, by slowing his pace when he got too frantic. Finally, she decided it was his time to come, and she picked the egg up from the floor. It was still vibrating, set as it was on the lowest setting.

She looked up at him and said "are you going to come soon baby?"

Adrian moaned between gritted teeth, and she placed the vibrating aluminum egg gently at the base of his nutsack. He drew in a sharp breath in response to this additional stimulation, and it was very clear he liked it. Sara moved the egg over his taint for a few seconds, and then towards his asshole. He had picked up the pace now, and was fucking her tits, as she sucked the tip of his cock. She continued to move the egg around, to see if she could gauge where he liked it best.

He grunted "baby please, under my balls," and she held the egg firmly in place, right under his nuts.

Sara tickled his taint with the tip of her finger as she held the vibrating egg. She felt his nuts tighten, and at the last second she withdrew her lips from his cock, and threw her head back.

"Come for me Daddy" she said, as a huge rope of cum blasted out of the tip of his cock, and landed all over her tits.

Adrian was moaning with pleasure, as he continued to fuck her breasts. A second equally powerful cumshot, spurted all over her neck, and under her chin. Sara let her head fall forward, and took his cock back into her mouth, as he continued to shoot rope after rope of his ejaculate, into her mouth. By her estimate, Adrian shot six thick ropes of cum, before he finally stopped thrusting between her tits. It was by far the biggest load she had ever coaxed out of him, and he looked drained, in more ways than one!

His cock was still twitching and throbbing, as she kept the egg under his nuts. Sara asked him if he wanted to come again, but he shook his head emphatically, to let her know he was done for the night. She let the egg drop to the floor, and looked up at him adoringly, just the way he had taught her to. Then as he gazed into her piercing blue eyes, she opened her mouth wide, and swallowed his load. She licked her lips, and giggled with a satisfied look on her face.

Adrian leaned forward until their lips were almost touching, and gave her a loving open mouthed French kiss. He would never have done that prior to this evening. In the past when Sara had swallowed his load, he would have her kiss me, as a form of control. Tonight he seemed different, kinder, more enamored and appreciative of her. They made out for several minutes and it didn't seem to bother him that he had just ejaculated in her mouth.

After he kissed her, he lovingly wiped her clean. Using a wet wipe, he cleaned his semen from her tits, neck and chin. Once Sara was completely clean, he patted her dry with a hand towel. Then he draped her blazer around her shoulders, and helped her up onto the seat next to him. He was still naked from the waist down, his flaccid cock resting on his thigh. He put his arm around her and kissed her on the forehead, as she looked up at him appreciatively.

Adrian got on the intercom, and asked the driver their location.

"Just approaching LAX sir" was the response, and Adrian and Sara shared a laugh, as they realized they had overshot my house, by over an hour.

Adrian asked the driver to head for San Clemente, and the limo exited the 405 Freeway at the next off ramp, to turn around, and head south. They snuggled and chatted for over an hour, as the limo sped towards my house. Sara thanked him for cleaning her up, so considerately.

Adrian laughed, and said "that would have been a midnight snack for your husband, if we were much closer to your house."

They shared a giggle at my expense, and as Adrian talked candidly about the future, my wife realized her long-term plan was working. Adrian was falling in love with her.