My Best Friend David Pt. 02

Story Info
David makes a steamy shower confession to Sarah.
5.7k words
4.84
14k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IslaQuinn
IslaQuinn
65 Followers

I stand there, staring into the shower as the water splashes onto the tile and circles the drain. My mind is racing, too many thoughts and conflicting feelings spinning through my brain. Was he going to follow me in? Had I just made a horrible mistake? Why was I now so utterly attracted to David?

The water starts to warm up, steamy tendrils beginning to lazily reach out of the shower door and into the bathroom. I step inside and let the hot water splash over me, wetting my hair and running down my naked body. I sigh contentedly, the water relaxing me after such an intense session.

I nervously glance over my shoulder at the bathroom door, but no one is there. I bite my lip, frowning. I lean my head back, letting the water run down my neck and my hair, thinking about everything that had just occurred... and how badly I wanted more. A few minutes pass and I am starting to lose hope, figuring he had made the responsible decision and decided to leave me alone. I guess one of us had to. Now that I imagine us going back to the way we were, I felt a pit in my stomach.

Just as I am about to give up, I hear a noise behind me and I start to smile. A moment of relief washes over me. So, he didn't just get wrapped up in a moment of passion. He felt something too.

Suddenly, I feel his strong hands wrap around my waist from behind, and his chest is pressing against my back, his face in my neck kissing softly. I exhale quietly, my hands sliding over his on my waist.

"I... don't want this to be a one-time thing. Are you ok with that?" He says it in a hushed whisper into my ear. Despite the backdrop of rushing water, his whispered words resonated through me and were the only thing I could hear in this moment, everything else fading away.

There are butterflies in my stomach and blood rushes to my face. In truth, I couldn't imagine us going back to being strictly platonic friends. Not when his body felt so good against mine, not when I was so attracted to him. Not when the sex was that good.

I slowly turn around to face him, still letting him hold me close with his strong hands on my hips. By now the water had washed away all of my date night makeup, my big brown eyes looking up at him. He could now see the little scar on my chin from when we had been racing our bikes down the ravine when we were kids, and all the little freckles on my face were clearly visible.

"David... I don't want this to be a one time thing either." I admit, taking a deep breath as if this was the most important thing I was going to say in my life. "I honestly don't know how to go back to just being Sarah and David of the last twenty something years of our life after tonight. I desperately want you. I think I've... caught feelings." I say, looking up into his eyes, my voice soft and vulnerable. "I know that was a ground rule for tonight, but you know I've never been good at following rules." I giggle softly, my eyes searching his to see his reaction.

He nods with a small smile, his hands now coming up to hold my cheeks and he looks deep into my eyes. "Sarah, I feel the same way. I feel closer to you now than I ever have. I don't want to go back to the old us. I want to explore the new us." He plants one of the softest and most passionate kisses on my lips that I have ever felt and I lift myself on my tiptoes to meet him.

We stand under the warm falling water from the shower, making out, his hands exploring my body, and mine his. My hand runs down his tight core, sliding down between his legs and finding his growing excitement. I could tell he was a little sensitive from his recent intense orgasm, but I bet I could get him back in action. Our moment of tender feelings and confessions was quickly turning into passionate lust.

"Now, let's see if you can handle a round two." I say teasingly, running a fingertip down his chest. I grab his hips and turn him around so his broad back is blocking the majority of the water from the shower.

"The water isn't too hot, is it?" I ask, my hand every so slowly stroking him.

"It's ok. It's hot, but not as hot as you." He says, throwing me his cheesiest line. I roll my eyes, smirking at him.

"Maybe save the dad jokes for when I'm not about to suck your dick, ok?" I say, raising an eyebrow and laughing. I loved that we could still keep our friendly dynamic, even if he was about to fuck my brains out for a second time.

I let my hands slide down his arms until my fingers intertwined with his. I lean forward and kiss his chest, back and forth, going lower. Kisses smatter his abs near his belly button, and I continue until I sink to my knees, braving the hard tile floor for the time being, needing to feel him in my mouth again. Now that I knew that this wasn't just a one time fling, I wanted him more than ever.

I giggle, releasing our hand holding and running my hands down his powerful thighs. I decide not to tease him as much as I did last time, but I do start by gently wrapping my lips around his balls one at a time. I suck softly and watch with satisfaction as his member slowly grows, getting harder and harder. So, he can go multiple rounds quickly, I think with delight. This was going to be fun.

I give him a playful wink from my position on my knees and then take his cock in my mouth. I can actually feel him getting hard as I start to suck and I absolutely love it. I cup his balls as I start to suck, my tongue gliding along his shaft.

He was fully erect now and I started to eagerly suck his full length, stroking him with my hand at the same time. I make sure my eyes are locked with his, wanting to drive him crazy.

"Mmm I love that..." he moans as he looks down at me. "You better be careful with skills like that or you might end up with a warm surprise in your mouth..." He warns.

I smile at the thought of him exploding inside my mouth, emptying his warm load on my tongue and down my throat. However, I really didn't want him to cum again just yet. I wasn't done with him. Maybe I'd let him finish in my mouth tomorrow morning if he slept over.

God, I hope he sleeps over tonight, I think to myself.

"I know the risks." I say as his cock slides out of my mouth. I kiss it a few times as I hold it in my hand and look up at him. "Just so you know, you're not allowed to cum yet. If you do there will be... consequences." I say with a little smile, before slowly wrapping my lips back around his cock.

I could see him opening his mouth to protest but I wanted to put him through the paces, see if he could take it. I start to twirl my tongue slowly around his tip, which I knew must be oh so sensitive after I rode his soul out of him not too long ago. He moans instead of saying whatever it was he was going to say and I smile to myself. I had him right where I wanted him.

I slowly massage his balls as the hot water from the showers drips off of them. My tongue continues its excruciatingly slow twirling around his sensitive head as I do so, after a few moments switching directions to keep him on his toes. I lock eyes with him, letting him know that he's mine right now. God, his balls were so heavy even after emptying that load in me earlier.

Now, I start to slowly take him back into my throat, swallowing him ever so slowly, gliding my tongue along the base of his cock as I go. As I reach my limit I hold it for a few seconds before finally coming up for air, admiring how hard and slick his cock was.

"Hanging in there, big boy?" I ask mischievously.

"Is that all you've got?" He asks with a confident smile, but his voice betrays his answer. I smiled, satisfied that he was handling it well enough, just maybe not as well as he was claiming.

"Oh? You sound awfully confident. I just might need to test you... later." I say.

Later, because right now I was aching to be filled again, and that adoring and lusting look he was giving me had me some kind of way. I stand up, still stroking his hard cock. My eyes tell him everything he needs to know. It's almost a shame that I know what he's going to do next, because he looks so sexy glistening with the hot water running over his body, rivulets running down his toned muscles and abs.

His strong hands grab my hips and roughly spin me around, then I feel him push my back and bend me over. I loved feeling him manhandle me and put me in just the position he wanted me in.

I put my hands on the cold tile walls of the shower to prop myself up and spread my legs, bending my butt over as much as I can and presenting myself to him. I felt so turned on, making myself available to him, knowing he was going to use me however he pleased. This was nothing like last time. We weren't interested in foreplay, in teasing, in building up the anticipation. Right now, we just wanted each other.

I feel a pressure press up against my aching lips. I eagerly accepted him inside me, a little sore but the pain was pleasant.

"Yes, all of it..." I moan, coaxing him. I lean against the wall as he continues and I am suddenly feeling very full, my tight walls molding itself against his thick cock.

Once he bottoms out inside me, he starts to work his hips, thrusting fast. My body absorbs his blows, my tits bouncing beneath me as I brace myself against the walls and take everything he gives me. His heavy balls slap against my clit just right as he takes me.

I hear a loud slap and my ass stings. I never imagined my best friend would be spanking me, but now I needed it more than anything.

"Yes!" I cry out, "Again."

"You like that?" He asks, slapping my ass again, hard. It stings so good and I cry out once more. "Yes... fuck me harder." I push my hips back against him, trying to match his thrusting, my cheeks slapping firmly against his pelvis.

Suddenly, I feel him gathering my hair in his hand and he pulls it, but not too hard. My head and back arches as he does so, and I feel his breath in my ear. "Tell me how badly you want it." he whispers, sending a shiver down my spine

I had never seen this dominant side of him before. Sure, he was much bigger than me and stronger, but during our lifelong friendship I had always kind of taken charge, being the bossy one and always teasing him playfully, which he took in stride. So to see him totally taking control of me, it stoked the fire within me and I melted under him. I wanted to please him and do whatever he asked of me.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me harder." I say loudly and obediently.

"Louder." he replies with another whisper, his long shaft burying itself deep inside me again and again, the sound of our slapping skin mingling with the splashing of the water in the shower.

"Please!" I cry out in a half moan. "I need it so badly!"

I can feel my body starting to tingle again, everything going warm. "Don't stop. Don't stop." I moan, begging him. "Please... I'm... You're going to make me cum..."

He lets go of my hair and grabs my hips with both hands, locking me down and pounding me with a primal intensity that is beyond words. I desperately try to brace myself against the walls of the shower as my legs start trembling and the waves of ecstasy crash over me like an intense storm. I cry out and moan as my body reaches sweet release and I grow weak.

David senses that I am wobbly as I cum and he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me and simultaneously pressing me against the wall. His hot breath is on my neck as he kisses softly until my orgasm finally begins to wane.

I let him support me against the wall for a few moments as I caught my breath, my hand seeking out and finding his, intertwining our fingers. He was no longer thrusting inside me but I could still feel him filling me up. I could also tell that he was probably getting close, noting with satisfaction that my ability to read his body language as friends translated well in bed too.

I smiled and took it as a compliment that he was already close. I push my hand back against his stomach and whisper "Back up." He does, sliding out of me, and I turn around looking at him with a devilish smile. I wanted to give him a show, this last part all for his pleasure.

I put my hands on his hips and turn him around, and then push his chest so he is backed up against the wall. "Just lean back and relax. Let me take care of you." I give him a little wink and slowly sink to my knees.

I take him back in my mouth, focusing on my technique now. I use a hand at the base of his cock, stroking and rotating my wrist while I suck up and down his upper half. He immediately reacts with a loan moan. I make sure to use my tongue as well, occasionally twirling it around the tip and snaking around the shaft. This was not foreplay. This was not teasing. This was to make him cum.

I look up at him from my knees and can tell from his face that he is having trouble holding it.

"Wanna cum, handsome?" I say in my most innocent voice, smiling up at him as I still stroke him.

"Yes." he replies in a gruff voice, his eyes hungry.

"Do you... want to cum on my face?" I ask, giving him an innocent look, my hand moving slightly faster.

He nods, his brow furrowing a bit. "Yes."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I say, biting my lip and staring into his eyes. I look back down at his manhood and take it back in my mouth

I can hear his moans growing louder and more erratic, and his hand is on my head again gripping my hair lightly. I hum and moan, letting the vibration add to the sensation.

"Sarah... I'm cumming..." he says urgently, unable to hold on any longer.

I pop his cock out of my mouth loudly and I continue stroking fast, moving up a little on my knees so my face is a direct target under him. He goes to take himself in his hand but I shake my head, not letting him, wanting to finish him myself.

"Cum. Right here." I say, biting my lip and never breaking eye contact with him.

"Fuck..." he groans, and I feel him tensing and he finally closes his eyes, giving in.

I watch as a little bit of cum leaks from his tip, dripping down. Suddenly, his cock starts contracting strongly in my hand, pumping and twitching. Huge ropes of hot cum explode from him, landing on my face. I can feel it on my forehead, my nose, cheeks, chin. The water from the shower washes some of it down to my breasts and he continues to cum, rope after rope splashing against my face and chest.

"Yessss" I coax throughout his intense orgasm, making sure to stroke every single drop out and letting him cover me with it. "Give it to me. Every single drop."

His orgasm wanes and the contractions stop. He is gassed and leaning back against the wall, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he tries to catch his breath. I smile to myself and plant some soft kisses on his now softening shaft.

"That was amazing. Again." He says after several moments, finally able to speak.

"Right back at you." I say, standing up, my knees aching from the hard shower floor. "Now don't say I never do anything for you." I say, rubbing my knees.

We share a look and lean in for a kiss, making out for a couple minutes under the warm water. There are butterflies in my stomach as I am reminded that this isn't just a hookup. This was us from now on.

We decide it is time to shower properly, so we wash off together, chatting idly like we always do on Saturday nights.

As I dry off, I look over at him. "So, do you want to sleep over tonight?" I ask. "Like, officially?", letting him know I wasn't talking about the guest room.

He thinks about it and then smiles back at me. "I'd like that."

I am grinning like a goofball as I start to brush my teeth, excited that this was happening. Could it really be this easy? Was the answer I have been looking for been right here this whole time?

Before long we are both laying under the covers in our PJs, my head resting against his chest, slowly rising and falling with his breathing. His arm is wrapped around my shoulder and in this moment everything just felt right.

We idly chat for a while, just like we've always done our entire lives. We were both exhausted though, for good reason. It didn't take long before we were yawning more than talking, and finally we closed our eyes and our breathing started to slow.

As we slowly drift off to sleep, my mind wanders with what the future holds for us.

And of all the things I was going to do to him in the morning...

--

My bleary eyes slowly blink open, squinting in the bright morning light. I can feel the warmth of the morning sun shining on my cheek as it finds its way between the thin white curtains on my bedroom windows.

My head slowly rises and falls and I can hear a faint beating in my ear. A heartbeat. Through a chest.

David's chest! I think to myself, realizing I am laying with my head on his chest, my leg wrapped around his under the sheets.

The memories of last night come rushing through my mind and I can't help but grin as I lay there. It wasn't just a dream, this was real.

I stifle a yawn as my eyes grow accustomed to the morning light. I smile, looking up at David's face. He was still fast asleep, probably just as exhausted as I was last night. He looked so cute in his sleep. I wondered if he was going to let me sleep at his place tonight, that might be fun.

So, how did this work now? Was I obligated to cook him breakfast? Or was that his job?

Should we go out for breakfast? Like a date? Were breakfast dates a thing? Well, obviously he wouldn't be bailing right away, we had made it clear that this wasn't a one night fling.

I sigh, not really having the energy to figure out the logistics of us being an item now. In fact, there was really only one thing I was interested in right now: the deliciously naughty idea that I had running through my head.

David had always complained to me that he hated waking up to alarms, running late to work more than a few times because he straight up refused to use them. My idea was guaranteed to wake him up, and would most definitely meet with his approval.

I very carefully lift myself off his chest, doing my absolute best not to wake him up. He doesn't move, his breathing still deep and slow. Next, I slide myself under the covers until I am face-to-face with the hem of his sweatpants. With great finesse, I gingerly tug his sweatpants down until they are at his knees. He grumbles and bit and shifts his head slightly and I hold my breath, but he settles back into the bed snoring softly.

That was close, but I had succeeded. I eye my prize, seeing his soft cock laying in front of me. It was surprisingly small considering just how big I remembered him being last night. David was definitely a grower, and not a shower.

The next phase of the plan was waking 'him' up without waking David up. I smiled, quite certain of my abilities. I draped the sheets over my shoulders, keeping the warmth on David so he wouldn't wake but also allowing me a good view of his face to determine if he was waking or not.

I took his soft manhood in my hand, very gentle, and lifted it to my lips. I started with soft, ginger kisses all around the shaft. My lips worked in little circles, making sure not to suck too hard, lest I start to stir him from his sleep.

I wasn't getting fast enough results, so I started to fondle his balls now, ever so softly. My hand cupped his warm sack in my hand, caressing and rolling them in my soft palm. I smile, my lips still on his shaft kissing, because I can see a noticeable difference. He is starting to grow bigger and he feels quite a bit firmer against my lips. Exactly what I wanted. I look up at him from between his legs and to my pleasure he is still asleep.

Now that I had him growing, I had something to work with. He is hard enough now that I can properly stroke him. I do so in the most careful fashion that I can, my hand ever so carefully stroking up, and then very slowly back down, letting his girth fill my soft hand. My kisses can also really cover him now, making wet smacking sounds as I plant wet kisses all along his rapidly growing shaft.

IslaQuinn
IslaQuinn
65 Followers
12