My Best Friend David Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to be a little dangerous and lean down, taking one of his balls in my mouth and suck as softly as I can, my tongue caringly caressing him in my mouth. I stare at his face the entire time, carefully analyzing his reaction. He makes a noise that I think is soft moaning in his sleep and I smile. His brow is furrowed a little bit now and his breathing is no longer the slow and relaxed breaths of deep sleep. I wonder what he is dreaming about right now as he hardens in my hand.

I quietly pop him out of my mouth and glide just the tip of my tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the tip, torturously slow. He was fully erect now and I squeeze a little bit as I stroke him.

As I do so, a bead of precum leaks from his tip and pools there. It's just too much to resist, so I angle his cock and I lap up the precum with a little lick, tasting the saltiness. Now, I wrap my lips around his tip and slowly take him into my mouth, applying just the smallest bit of suction I can. He moans a little louder now, stirring in his sleep and turning his head to the other side. I can tell from his face that he is on a razor's edge between the waking and sleeping world, and I try to keep him hanging there in the balance as I suck him, my other hand oh so carefully cupping his balls.

I can tell he will wake any moment now, so I stop, sliding his wet and hard cock out of my mouth, gently laying it against his stomach. This is not how I want him to wake. I want him to have something even better.

I kneel, tugging off my pajama bottoms and panties, tossing them aside for now. It's not easy to stealthily straddle someone, but I somehow manage to do it, sitting on his lap. I was already wet from making love to his cock and I honestly couldn't wait for him to wake up and realize what was happening.

I position my hips until I feel his hard shaft pressing against my pussy lips and I start to grind.

Fuck, that feels good.

Back and forth. Back and forth. Long, slow gyrating of my hips. I can feel his slick length sliding along my lips, pressing firmly against my clit when I position myself just right. He stirs more under me, mumbling something unintelligible. I wanted him inside me so bad at this point that I wanted to shake him awake but I restrained myself.

"Mmm... Mmph... wha..." he mumbles, squinting and his eyes fluttering open for the first time.

I say nothing, continuing to grind him, gliding my wet pussy along the entirety of his yearning cock.

"Ngh... Sarah?" He says, craning his head up to look at me.

"Good morning, handsome." I say with a little smile, looking down at him from my position on his lap.

I can see on his face that realization is washing over him, and before he can say anything else I take his cock in my hand and lift it, press his tip against my pussy, and sit.

"Unngghh... fuck you're big..." I moan as I brave his thick length in one slow, long movement downward.

"Nhh... Fuck Sarah..." he moans, his head falling back down onto the pillow and his brow furrowing in pleasure.

I sit on him fully, the entirety of him buried deep inside me.

"I know you hate alarms, so I figured I'd try something new." I say quietly, starting to work my hips up and down slowly, feeling him filling me with each downward movement.

"I'm good with this wakeup technique." He replies, craning his neck a bit again to watch me riding him, placing his hands on my hips.

"Yeah? What do you like about it?" I say teasingly, starting to pick up the pace and smiling down at him.

"Just shut up and ride me." he says with a little laugh, half-heartedly slapping my ass. I'd let him get away with that one, being half awake and all.

"If you say so..." I reply, biting my lip. I start to bounce my ass up and down, long rapid movements that swallow his fat cock with every rhythmic movement. My ass crashed down on him with a loud slapping sound, punctuated with the sensation of his girth filling my pussy and stretching my walls to their limit.

"Like this?" I ask in my innocent voice. The look on his face is the only reply I need.

His hand is gripping my ass tightly, pulling me down and further helping me fuck him with intensity. He slaps my ass again, but with more force now leaving me with that sweet stinging feeling that makes me moan out loud and makes my cheeks flush. I put my hands on his chest and look directly down at him in his eyes as I fuck him with every ounce of energy I have.

I can tell my plan is backfiring and I am clearly going to cum before he is, but I am pretty ok with that at this point. I can feel the heat building as I stare into his eyes, his big cock drilling me closer and closer to climax.

"Nggh fuck David... I'm cumming..." I moan, almost immediately being driven to orgasm. It's intense, as morning sex usually is for me, and my thighs start to shake. I slow my riding and eventually have to lift myself off his cock, overwhelmed as I cum.

As I start to recover, he takes advantage of the situation to grab my hips and flip me over on my back. To my surprise, he doesn't spread my legs but instead pushes them together. I feel him pressing his cock against my pussy and then thrusts himself inside.

"Oh... Oh!" I moan. With my legs pushed together, he feels even bigger inside me. I didn't think it was possible, and it's almost overwhelming, that fat cock causing my walls to stretch desperately to accept him as he buries himself inside me. He holds my legs together tight, taking what he needs from me.

"Yes, fuck me David..." I moan, my turn to lay on the bed and relax. He fucks me long and hard, his shaft sawing into me with each of his strokes. He feels so big in this position that I am completely caught off guard when I feel another orgasm crashing over me. "Oh fuck!" I moan in alarm, desperately clenching the sheets and arching my back, my head falling back as I moan.

My entire body shakes this time, my hips squirm and my legs shake as I try to ride out yet another orgasm. My pussy contracts tightly and it squeezes his cock out of me, thankfully giving me a reprieve. I am panting at this point, laying there as he looks down at me. I can't help but go into a giggling fit, smiling at him.

"Lay down." I say, nodding at the spot next to me on the bed. I was still sore from last night and after that last pounding I needed a break. But I still had moves to take care of him.

As he lays on the bed next to me, I get up and kneel between his legs. I pull my shirt off over my head and toss it aside, my breasts falling free for him to see. I look down and see his cock is slick with my juices, which would make this easy.

I lean down, taking his cock in my hand and pressing it between my breasts before squeezing them together, mostly swallowing it between them.

"Mmmm I like that." He says, stacking the second pillow under his head so he can get a good view.

"I figured you would." I reply back, starting to stroke him with my tits. I wink at him and spit on his tip for good measure, my tits immediately swallowing him again and making him even slicker.

I can feel how desperately hard he is between my tits and I start to move faster, watching as his tip peeks out of the top of my cleavage with each thrust. He is moaning louder now and his hips are squirming a bit. I smile, knowing he is getting close.

"You know I'm not stopping until you cum, right?" I ask with a little smirk, never slowing down my pace.

He doesn't reply, just keeps watching and moans, probably trying to hold onto some semblance of self control, but he quickly loses it.

"You're going to make me cum..." he moans in a hushed voice. I feel his cock go extra hard between my tits and his head arches back and I smile.

"Yes, cum on my tits." I purr, taking his full length between my breasts. I look down and see a bit of cum leak just before he starts to spurt powerfully, his cock twitching and pumping as a fountain of cum bursts forth from him. Large ropes erupt and spill onto my chest and tits, one particularly powerful blast hitting my chin.

"Mmm yes every drop, don't stop." I say, not slowing down, making him squirm and moan even louder. I am honestly shocked by the amount of cum now covering me, my tits frosted in an expansive white glaze.

Finally, I feel his twitching starting to subside and his cock finally rests, his load fully drained.

"Wow. That was, like, a LOT." I say, giggling and releasing my breasts, letting his spent cock fall out. A few lines of cum drip down my breasts and one falls off my nipple.

"Holy shit. What a great start to the morning." He says after catching his breath, and he starts to laugh.

I slump into the bed next to him, laughing too.

"I know, right? Don't get too used to it. It's not my fault if you're late to work again." I say with a stern tone of voice.

"Too late. You are 100% responsible." He says, nudging me with his foot.

We lay there catching our breath in the morning sun, enjoying the peace and quiet. Finally I look down at myself and the mess.

"Well... I guess I better get cleaned up. Someone made a mess."

"Yeah..." he says, looking over at me. "So, should I make some breakfast? Maybe an omelet?"

I smile over at him. "I thought you'd never ask. I want avocados in mine." I say, jumping up and heading over to the bathroom, turning the shower on.

I hear him call out from the other room. "Oh, and remember, we have that pool party at my friend's house at four this afternoon."

"Yep, I remember." I yell back, stepping into the shower.

I totally didn't remember. It was fine though, despite the fact that most of David's friends would always end up hitting on me. I was a sucker sunbathing and poolside drinks.

Besides, an afternoon in a bikini next to a shirtless David by the pool? Oh, we could get into all sorts of trouble.

12