My Best Friend David Pt. 04

Story Info
A devilishly sexy idea from Sarah's friend becomes a reality.
9.7k words
4.8
6.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IslaQuinn
IslaQuinn
65 Followers

Our table erupts in laughter. I am laughing so hard that I hold my sides, tears welling up in my eyes. Sangeeta, sitting next to me, leans over and supports herself on my shoulder as she continues her fit of laughter, and I wipe the tears away with a finger, shaking my head as I start to regain my composure.

I really missed this. It had been a few weeks since our last girl's night out. Just before David and I had gotten together, if I remembered correctly.

We were at our favorite Chinese place tonight and we had just finished eating. Erin was filling us in on her adventures as a nurse at the hospital downtown, cracking us up as usual.

"He had an action figure stuck where?!" Tao gasps between fits of giggling, covering her mouth in an attempt to not laugh too loud.

Erin nods matter-of-factly, grinning at us around the table. "You heard me. This isn't even the first time. This month." She adds, her calm expression telling us that she had experienced even greater horrors in the depths of the hospital.

"I have no idea how you handle that job. I'd walk out and never look back." Christina says, taking a sip of her wine to keep the laughing at bay.

Sangeeta pipes up. "Well Christina, next time you complain to us how bored you are working on the computer from home every day, just imagine the excitement Erin gets to deal with."

We all laugh, and Christina nods her head thoughtfully, respecting her point.

Our table was scattered with half empty wine glasses and plates picked clean of their delicious food. As we continue catching up on all the events of the past few weeks, a waiter arrives and takes away our plates and refills our glasses, allowing us to happily continue chatting in the dimly lit ambience of the restaurant. It was crowded as usual on a Friday night, but our table was tucked back near a corner affording us enough privacy that we could enjoy without worrying about annoying any of the other patrons.

"So, Christina, how are things going with the model?" Tao asks, peering over at her.

"Model?" Erin says, intrigued, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh, you didn't hear? Christina is dating a model now." Tao replies, obviously enjoying the chance to share the news with everyone, always loving a bit of drama.

"Wait, like a literal model?" I ask, looking over at Christina and giving her an inquisitive look.

"Pictures. Right now." Sangeeta says, getting up without hesitation and power walking around the table to look over Christina's shoulder.

"Alright, alright, jesus." Christina says with a laugh, picking her phone up from off the table and tapping until she blows up a large picture of her new boyfriend. She holds her phone up so we can see, and I lean across the table to get a look.

"What?!" Sangeeta almost shouts as she looks at the picture. She looks around sheepishly, realizing she had been a bit too loud. "What?!" she repeats in a whisper, peering even closer at her phone and slapping Christina's shoulder.

Christina laughs, pleased with her new catch. "Yep. He's all mine, hands off."

I look at the picture and grin, nodding in approval at Christina, although I had to stifle a giggle because he was holding a somewhat ridiculous pose for the photo. He was quite handsome, and it was no wonder he was a model. He had a designer fade, leading up to a well groomed head of jet black hair. Even more, he was quite shredded, his well toned chests and arms bursting with well defined muscles, and one of the most defined six packs I had ever seen.

"Damn, Christina." I say, sitting back in my chair and smiling at her. "How did that happen?"

"Don't tell me you met him on Tinder." Erin says, making a face.

Sangeeta is still taking in the eye candy as Christina replies. "Nope. We met last month at the beach, and I'll have you know that he was the one to approach me. That's just my life." She says, tossing her hair a little bit before losing her facade and laughing with us, always eager to show off. Sangeeta groans as the phone blinks off and is set back on the table.

"And to answer your first question, things are going very, very well." She says in her most sultry tone, starting to widen a gap between her index fingers, drawing them out slowly until she stops with a very large space between them. She shoots us all a little wink.

"Lucky girl. So that's why we haven't heard from you in a while." Erin says with a grin.

Tao jokingly fans herself, taking a sip of her wine, making me laugh and roll my eyes. "Life just isn't fair." She whines with a fake pout, sinking back into her chair.

"Oh come on, you're bi, you've got a better selection than all of us." I retort, smirking at her from across the table, trying to cheer her up.

"What about you, Sarah? Last we heard you were looking without success. Any leads yet?" Tao asks me.

My stomach jumps a little bit, although I had been expecting this question at some point. I wish I had as simple an answer as Christina, showing off her new model boyfriend and moving on. The problem was, I had known most of my friends almost as long as David, which meant they also knew him. This is not going to be an easy thing to explain.

I swirl the dark crimson liquid in my glass, trying to figure out how to tell them. They watch me expectantly, Tao's eyebrows rising as she recognizes that I must have some juicy details to share.

"Yes... more than a lead. I am no longer single, as of a few weeks ago." I say vaguely, smiling into my glass. Everyone breaks out into smiles and congratulates me.

"I knew it, she was smiling way too much tonight." Sangeeta teases, now her turn to nudge me with her shoulder.

"Who's the lucky guy? Don't tell me you can beat Christina's supermodel boyfriend?" Erin teases, looking across the table eagerly.

As I hear the dreaded question, I sigh a little bit to myself, knowing that I would just have to rip the bandaid off.

"Actually, all of you know him." I pause as I prepare to admit the truth. The girls lean forward with anticipation.

"It's... David." I say, looking up at them and grinning, shrugging my shoulders a bit.

"David?" Christina asks, frowning. "Wait. David? Your David?" She hisses with disbelief.

"WHAT?!" Sangeeta yells for the second time tonight, punching me in the shoulder. "Your super fucking hot best friend, David?!" Her expression suggests that she can no longer handle the revelations of the evening.

I hush her loudly and look around, trying to get her voice under control before the whole damn restaurant is listening to my love life.

Tao's mouth is agape, her face a mixture of shock and joy, completely enthralled by the juiciest of confessions unfolding before her.

Erin is just nodding and smirking, as if she knew this was going to happen all along.

"Oh what are you nodding smugly about?" I ask her with a playful frown.

"It was only a matter of time. You two may not have noticed the chemistry, but I did. I can't believe it took you this long." She replies, still grinning at me.

"You did?!" Christina asks dumbfounded, shaking her head, trying to make sense of it. "I... did not see this coming at all."

"Neither did I, or David for that matter." I say, trying to take back control of the conversation. "We were just hanging out one night like we usually do and... I don't know. We both started to realize that there were feelings there, and it all came to the surface. One thing led to another and... well, here we are." I say, my mind going back to that night.

"One thing led to another, huh?" Sangeeta asks with a teasing voice. "And where exactly did it lead you that night?" She leans closer and raises her eyebrows, prodding me for more. I feel my cheeks grow hot and realize I am blushing.

"Oh my god, she's blushing. You and David had sex!" Christina blurts, her eyes going wide and smiling at me.

I groan as they all chatter around me, prodding me for more information.

"So... does David, uh... beat Christina's new male model? In the size department?" Tao asks, putting her chin in her hands as she stares at me.

I consider trying to change the subject, but this is just how we are, and I'm not one for chickening out. After a moment, I start to drag my index fingers apart in the same motion Christina had made earlier, except it continues for an extra inch before I stop. I can't help but smirk.

"Get out of here!" Tao says, biting her lip as she examines the wide gap between my fingers.

Christina crosses her arms in mock contempt, but I could tell by the look on her face that she was just as intrigued as everyone else. "Well, size isn't everything." She says haughtily, winking at me to confirm that she is just teasing.

"So, how is it with him? It's not weird having been friends your entire life?" Erin asks, taking a sip of her wine.

"I wasn't sure going into it but actually it's amazing. There's no weirdness or awkwardness. It just feels right. And it's AMAZING." I say, emphasizing the last word, unable to help my lips curling upwards even higher.

I continue, "To be honest... I've never felt more free. You all know I've always been pretty vanilla, but after being with David, I feel more adventurous." I pause, and then lean forward so I can whisper, and they all mirror me, not wanting to miss a detail. "We had a threesome."

Tao sinks back into her chair and looks like she is about to die. "And you didn't invite me?!"

"It's not my fault you didn't ask David out when you had the chance!" I shoot back at her.

Tao is shaking her head as if she was done playing games, setting her wine glass on the table. "Details. Spill it."

"You remember that girl Stephanie that was hitting on David at that party?" I ask, seeing nods around the table. "She was at a pool party and caught us fooling around in the pool. Instead of freaking out or being weird about it, she said she wanted in. And... I don't know, David and I just went for it."

"And?!" Christina prods, refusing to accept that as the end of it.

I take a sip of my own wine, draining the last of the glass and setting it on the table, and then launch into the rest of the details of that afternoon.

When I finish, Erin leans back in her chair and crosses her arms, shaking her head. "You really have changed. I'm happy for you. You're living your best life."

Christina nods. "And we are going to need weekly updates from now on." She teases.

"You know what you two need to do? Make a sex tape." Tao says with a smile. "You're both incredibly hot, I bet it would be amazing. You might even be able to make some money off of it online." She drains her own glass now before adding "I know I'd watch it." Tao gives me a wink.

I laugh, but in the back of my mind I realize that it does sound like a fun idea.

A phone chimes loudly on the table, and Erin picks it up. "Ah crap, lost track of time. Darius is here to pick me up." She digs through her purse and tosses her share of the check on the table, all of us quickly following suit.

"See you all next week?" She asks as she stands, slinging her purse over her shoulder. We all nod and she walks off towards the entrance.

I check my phone, realizing how late it is. "I better get going, David is going to be here any minute." I say, standing and waving to my remaining friends.

"Tell David hi for me." Sangeeta says with a wink.

"Me too." Tao adds playfully, waving at me..

"Mhmm." I say in an unamused tone and then wave over my shoulder at them, my heels clicking against the hard floor as I make my way towards the door.

I swing the door open, stepping outside into the cool evening air. The breeze feels nice against my face, my hair dancing softly behind me as the wind carries it. I can see headlights slowly streaking across the busy parking lot as people went about their Friday night plans.

I am just pulling out my phone to check for an update from David when I hear a car rolling to a stop in front of the curb. I look up and see it's David's car, and the driver's side door clicks open and he steps out, smiling at me.

"Hey, babe. How was girls night?" He asks, stepping around to the other side of the car and opening the door for me.

I smile at his gentlemanly gesture, giving him a silly little curtsy before sliding into the passenger seat and buckling in. "It was fun. I told the girls about us. Sangeeta just about had a heart attack." I say, giggling.

David sinks into the driver's seat and glances over at me, raising his eyebrows. "Oh really? That must have been an interesting discussion." He buckles in and pulls the car out onto the lamp lit streets. By this time of night traffic had died down and we cruised down the street at a leisurely pace.

"Oh, it was. They were pretty shocked. Most of them have been friends with us since middle school so you can understand their reaction. They wanted all the details." I say, cracking the window slightly to get some that crisp evening air.

David cocks his head at me. "All the details?" He asks inquisitively.

"All of them." I say nodding with a playful smirk.

"And exactly what sort of details did you disclose to your friends?"

"Well, let's put it this way. Christina has a new boyfriend that's a male model, and was bragging about how big he was. I made sure everyone knew you were bigger." I say proudly, as if I had done my duty representing him.

"What?!" He exclaims, turning his head to check if I was screwing with him. "Great. A couple hours with the girls and now they know how big my dick is." He says with exasperation, chuckling.

"Oh shut it. Only positive things were said about you. Tao even complained that we didn't invite her when we had that threesome with Stephanie." I say, slapping his shoulder playfully.

"You told them that, too?" He asks, surprised, snapping his head to look at me.

I shrug. "We share everything. You know that." My voice is light and playful. Besides, David knew that we shared these sorts of things and had to have known that this would come out sooner or later.

"Well then." he says, looking back at the road as we continue to drive.

"Look, they all think you're awesome now. You should be thanking me." I say, smirking over at him.

"Yeah, we're going to need to give it a few weeks before I join you all for dinner. Let the heat die down." He says, laughing, starting to take it in stride.

After a few moments, he adds "Your friend Tao, huh?" He tilts his head upwards, as if picturing her.

"Ugh, you perv!" I say, laughing and punching his shoulder. He just laughs along with me, clearly teasing me.

I'm not sure if it's because of the glass of wine, or maybe all the talking about our sex lives, or just the fact that it was Friday night, but I was feeling frisky, that adventurous mood coming over me again.

"What, are you turned on now because I said my friend wanted to join us? Hmm?" I ask teasingly, looking over at him.

He laughs again, smirking at me. "I'm just messing with you, Sarah."

"Oh really?" I reply, in a voice that says I don't believe him.

I put my hand on his thigh as he drives, sliding it slowly to the inside and gripping, my nails digging in just enough to let him know they were there.

"Hey, be careful where you put that hand or I'm going to have no choice but to punish you when we get home." he says in a low voice, almost a dare.

"I'm counting on it." I respond, my hand sliding upwards until it is between his legs, finding him under his pants. "Huh, I told my girlfriends that you were a lot bigger than this. I better see what I can do about that." I say innocently. I lean over and start to tug roughly at his belt, unlatching it and then working on the button.

"What, right now?" David asks, not disappointed, but surprised.

"Be quiet and focus on driving." I order in my sexy tone, but then switch to my normal voice, looking up at him. "Seriously, don't crash us. I'll have to stop if you can't concentrate." I give him an encouraging wink and then get back to work trying to free him from his pants.

He leans back a little bit, giving me more space and I am finally successful in unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. I tug his pants just enough so his boxers are visible, and I reach into the open flap on the front, finding his flaccid manhood and pulling it out.

I shake my head sadly. "Oh, this won't do. I like it bigger than this... let see if I can get it to grow somehow..." I say teasingly in my innocent voice, leaning my head down and starting to plant some soft kisses on it as it rests in my hand.

My lips move slowly and tenderly as I kiss his soft member, making sure to make light sucking sounds as I move along him. I ensure that my lips caress him, not just little pecks with quick suction, but deep and slow kisses that drag my warm lips along his skin before they meet again, making a smacking sound.

I smile as I feel him reacting in my hand, his soft cock starting to twitch and grow, engorging to a size that I was much more pleased with. "Mmm, there we go." I hum with satisfaction before quickly continuing my kisses. It is an amazing feeling as he goes from soft and relaxed in my fingers, to a rapidly building and hardening shaft that gives me more and more space with which to explore and play with.

"You just wait until I get you home." He growls from above me, and I feel one of his hands rest on my head, trying to urge me on.

"No, no, no. Both hands on the wheel. And I'm watching the speedometer, if you speed I'm stopping." I warn him in a teasingly stern voice.

"So many rules." He complains, removing his hand and putting it back on the steering wheel. I reward him by running my tongue from the base of his shaft all the way up to his tip and his complaints stop, replaced by a soft moan, making me smile in satisfaction. It was fun seeing him like this, how excited I could make him using my lips. I could already feel myself getting wet, partly because feeling him go hard against my lips was so hot, and partly because I knew as soon as we got home he was going to have his way with me.

Although he was quite excited now, he wasn't quite at that stage of being rock hard and fully erect yet. Something I desperately want to change. I start to make sensual love to his tip with my tongue, teasing the little hole at the top before suddenly wrapping my warm lips over it, taking him into my mouth halfway and giving him some suction. I feel the smallest bit of give and softness in him, and I start to suck all of that away.

My lips are wrapped gently around his thickness, and I begin to bob, slowly. This was not a fast and frantic blowjob, but instead something more sensual and passionate. I'm not trying to bring him to orgasm, but instead turn him on so much that by the time we got home I was going to reap all the benefits of his pent up desires. And of course, I wanted to make him feel good, something that I was succeeding in as soft moans continue to escape his lips as he drives us closer to home.

I take half of him in my mouth, molding my tongue and cheeks against him with a little bit of suction, and make sure to get as much saliva as I can all over his shaft. Then, I very deliberately start to drag him out of my mouth, every inch of him in contact with my mouth the entire way. At the top, I let my lips slide along his tip until it slips out with a little sucking sound, leaving him glistening in my hand. I repeat this again, taking him unhurriedly in my mouth, letting him fill me and then mold myself around him, grinning as this pulls another, louder, moan out of him.

My hand is gripping his base, holding him right where I want him as I pull him gradually back out of my mouth, my lips caressing his tip before he pops out, just like before. I shift my head back slightly to examine his cock and smirk to myself. He is now rock hard, his thick shaft protruding powerfully from my hand and shining with my saliva, standing the full seven inches that I was eagerly wanting him to bury inside me tonight.

IslaQuinn
IslaQuinn
65 Followers