My Best Friend David Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He feels so solid in my hand and I start to stroke him, letting my slender fingers work him delicately. I feel David sink further back into his seat, letting out a sigh, and I lean my head up to look at him, smiling. He was enjoying it, and after a few weeks together, I had gotten pretty good at making sure he didn't get too excited. It was going to be a long night.

"Are you still able to keep your eyes on the road, or should I stop, babe?" I ask innocently, suddenly taking my hand away. I couldn't help but tease him, and had learned from experience that it would just make things better later when he finally had his way with me.

"Are you kidding? I am putting on a driving clinic right now. Best driver in the state." he says confidently, smirking down at me.

I giggle, rolling my eyes, and then look back down at that big thing filling my hand, hungrily licking my lips. I was extremely wet now, but I didn't care. David would just be pulling my panties off anyways soon enough.

I lean my head back down and wrap my lips around him once again, but now I start to pick the pace up slightly. My head bobs up and down, pressing my tongue against his base as I go. I stop about a third of the way down though, aware of the risk of our car hitting a significant bump and sending his already massive length further down my throat.

I suck him with more suction now, the sounds echoing in the car. Intervals of lights dance across my face as the car passes under lines of street lamps. I start to stroke him a little in rhythm with my bobbing, and David's hips move a bit, clearly enjoying it.

I feel the car take a familiar left turn, recognizing that we must be pulling into David's neighborhood. We had been splitting our time between our two houses the past couple of weeks, spending the occasional day apart when it was more convenient, but for all intents and purposes, we were living together full time.

I let his dick pop out of my mouth loudly, and I clumsily start to stuff it back into his boxers, laughing at the massive bulge in his lap. He groans, not at all liking the feeling of being restrained once again.

"Oh hush, your house is right there. You can do whatever you want to me when we get inside." I say, the eagerness plain in my voice. I was so incredibly horny now, and the only thing I wanted right now was David's hard body on top of mine.

The car slowly rolls the last length of the street to David's driveway, and I chew my lip impatiently, putting my hand in his lap and gripping his bugle softly, as if urging him to hurry up.

After what felt like an eternity, the car finally comes to a stop and David puts it into park. I am already out of my seat and shutting the door behind me, my heels clicking on the pavement as I walk around to meet him on the other side of the car. We walk side by side to his door, exchanging excited glances, knowing exactly how we would be spending the rest of the evening.

His keys jingle as he hurriedly finds the correct one, slipping it into the keyhole and turning the lock. The door swings open and I step inside, the door swinging shut behind us. Before I can make another move, David's hands spin me around and I am pinned against the wall, his hard body pressing up against mine.

A moan escapes me as his lips meet mine, my hand desperately slipping up his shirt and exploring the toned muscles in his chest. He wastes no time and one of his hands slides around to my ass, squeezing and pulling me into him. I lift one of my legs, wrapping it around his waist, letting the hardness press between my legs. I moan again, utterly overcome with lust, and he takes advantage to bury his face in my neck, kissing and sucking.

"Fuck, David..." I moan, putting a hand in his hair and holding his face in my neck. Our desire for each other hadn't diminished at all over the past weeks. If anything, it had only grown. We often found ourselves laying naked and exhausted next to each other late into the night, wondering where the time had gone.

I eagerly start working on the buttons of his shirt as we start making out again, our lips urgently pressing together, both of us working in frantic and desperate motions. One by one his buttons pop open, his shirt parting to reveal his hard body underneath. As the last button slips through the fabric, David hurriedly pulls it off, tossing it haphazardly on the floor.

I let my hands explore his muscled back, my nails occasionally digging into his skin when he presses his hard bulge against my wet and aching sex through my pants. One of my hands slides down to his ass and squeezes, pushing him further into me, wanting to feel him pressing harder against me.

We continue making out, our hands wildly exploring each other's bodies. David's hands grasp the hem of my shirt and I immediately raise my arms, letting him tug it over and off of me roughly. I don't even see where he tosses it as I put my face in his neck, sucking hard enough to give him a little hickey as I feel his fingers working the hook on my bra. I smile as I feel it give, my breasts aching to be set free. I let him tug my black lace bra off as well.

My hands find the back of his head and I pull his face down into my breasts. I moan loudly, leaning my head back against the wall as his warm mouth covers a nipple, the suction making goosebumps run all along my skin. His tongue works expertly, flicking my already hard nipples and making my nails dig into the back of his scalp.

He squeezes my breasts together and kisses and sucks every inch of them, and I have no reservations about making my pleasure known, moaning his name as his face is buried in my tits. Suddenly, his arms squeeze around my waist and lift me up, and I automatically wrap my legs around him, draping my arms around his neck. I am so ready for him to take me to bed, and I do my best to grind myself against his hard spot as he walks us down the hallway to the bedroom.

He tosses me on the bed, and I am immediately tugging at my pants and wiggling my hips, trying to pull them off. I feel the hard rectangle of my phone in my pocket, and I pull it out, not wanting it to get broken when my pants are tossed across the room. I lean over to set it on the bedside table, but then stop, suddenly getting an idea and a mischievous smirk growing on my lips as I think about Tao's suggestion earlier this evening.

"David." My voice is soft, my eyes meeting his as he kneels before me, tugging on his belt. "Wanna make a sex tape?" I ask simply, raising my phone in the air for him to see and jiggling it a little bit as I bite my lip.

The wicked grin that lights up his face is answer enough, and I excitedly sit up, unlocking my phone and handing it to him.

"Where should we set it up?", he asks, looking around eagerly.

"Somewhere that fits us both into the picture", I say, frowning and thinking, cursing my lack of videography experience.

David seems to settle on the desk sitting against the nearby wall, and he gets up and rearranges a stack of books, carefully propping the phone up and checking the image. I reposition myself on the bed, trying to get centered where I think all of the action is going to happen, and then look back, waving at the camera.

David looks at me and then double checks the positioning of the phone, nodding in satisfaction, confident that it was recording a perfect side view of us. He comes back to the bed and crawls slowly towards me like a predator stalking its prey, his face a visage of pure lust. My smile slowly fades away, and I bite my lip, wanting him.

He crawls between my legs and his hard body hovers over me, his strong arms on either side of my neck, propping himself up so he can look down into my eyes. My legs spread wider on instinct, subconsciously surrendering myself to him, my body language telling him that I am his to do with as he pleases. He leans down and our lips connect once again, the sparks immediately reigniting and my body burning with desire as we make out, my hands running through his hair and against his toned back.

Before long, his lips are traveling back down to my chest, cupping my breasts with his hands and working diligently on each nipple, the soft suckling sounds just adding to the intensity of the experience. I squirm my hips, hinting to him that I want more. Need more. He understands, his lips traveling down my stomach, his kisses slightly ticklish as they make their way to my belly button.

I smile as I feel his fingers grip the hem of my pants and then he tugs, eagerly working them off my hips and then helping me kick them off my ankles. There is a loud thud as they hit the ground somewhere, and my panties are the next to be flung onto the pile.

My legs are spread obediently for him, and his eyes hungrily wander my already wet and glistening sex. I had been aching for him since our time in the car, and I was beyond ready for him to have his way with me. He leans down, finding his way between my legs, and I suddenly become very aware that every second of this is being recorded just feet away, capturing me in my most vulnerable moments. I look nervously over at the camera as David's hands clasp my thighs, but suddenly close my eyes and arch my head back into the pillows as his tongue licks along my wet folds.

David is wasting no time, not in the mood for teasing seeing as how we had already turned each other on long ago. My lips are parted and I feel him focusing on my clit, making me clench the sheets and moaning out loud, my voice carrying in the quiet evening calm. His tongue teases and dances on my sensitive little button, making my hips squirm and causing me to pull at the sheets, my voice going up an octave and growing louder. I blush as my mind registers that I am going to cum on camera, capturing my most intimate and private moments, but I am beyond caring, and to be honest it turns me on even more.

"Nghh, David..." I whimper as I feel one of his fingers sliding into my tight, hungry pussy. His finger curls slightly and I let out a defeated groan, squirming in the sheets. His tongue and finger work in concert relentlessly, kissing and sucking, fingering and curling. I can already tell I am about to cum and there is nothing I can do about it, my entire body growing warm and sensitive, an inferno starting to rage inside of me.

"Don't stop, I'm almost there..." I whisper softly, feeling my climax approaching steadily, closing my eyes and furrowing my brow in pure ecstasy.

David holds his rhythm exactly how it is, humming his approval into my aching sex, the vibration sending electricity shooting through all my nerves.

"Yes!" I manage to moan, my back arching a bit and my thighs tensing. It was all the warning David needed, and he holds my thighs with his hands, continuing to eat me out until my orgasm overcomes me. My body trembles and my hips squirm. I clench the sheets of the bed tightly, causing them to bunch in my hands. I moan loudly as each wave of my orgasm slams into me, my juices leaking against David's finger and mouth.

David thankfully slows and stops, noticing that I am getting oversensitive, and my orgasm dissipates, leaving me breathless and giggling. His lips gently kiss along my inner thigh as I recover, but within seconds it's clear that one orgasm was not even close enough to sate me.

"David, please fuck me. I need you inside me." I moan, immediately craving more.

He's already tugging at his belt, yanking his pants off and tossing them aside. His thick cock makes me lick my lips hungrily. He is clearly ready to let out his frustrations from my teasing in the car, and I was oh so ready to accept it.

"Turn over." he demands in a gruff voice, grabbing my hips and helping to flip me on my stomach. I don't even have time to get into position before he is manhandling me, yanking my hips so my ass is up in the air, and shoving my shoulder blades down into the mattress. I surrender to him submissively, letting his lust mold me into the exact position he wants my body in.

My face is in the sheet with a deep arch in my back, and I turn my head to look at the camera, ensuring that we haven't moved out of position. My ass is in the air, legs spread, and I am totally at David's mercy. I feel a pressure pushing against my aching and eager lips, and I let out a loud and sensual moan as David slides his thick shaft inside me. My pussy was drenched and hungry for him, greedily swallowing his entire girth, happily accepting him as he buried his massive cock inside me. My walls squeez tightly against him, my juices allowing him to bottom out easily and I moan even louder as his heavy and full balls press firmly against me.

"Fuck me... please..." I whimper desperately, completely forgetting about the camera in this moment, David starting to take what he wanted from me. My ass bounces as his thrusts start, my hips absorbing the blows of his powerful hips, his masculine moans mingling with my whimpering cries of pleasure.

A loud slap rings out and my ass stings with sweet pain, and I cry out. "Yes." He spanks me again, his thick rod splitting my tight pussy in rapid fashion, pounding me fast and hard into the mattress. The bed squeaks slightly in protest, the sound suppressed by yet another slap.

I feel his hand gathering a thick lock of my hair, and as he expertly pulls with just the right amount of pressure, I arch my head back obediently. My body is raised some, so I put my hands on the wall, supporting myself as David relentlessly buries his fat cock inside my tight pussy.

I look over my shoulder with an expression of pained pleasure, letting my eyes wander over his toned and naked body. He looks so sexy mounting me and taking what he needs, his powerfully body heaving and pounding my petite body so dominantly. I start to throw my hips back on him, helping him fuck me and I see him arch his head back, growling in pleasure. My round ass cheeks slap noisily against him and I have to give up my efforts after only a moment, David starting to redouble his efforts, wanting to be in total control of the situation.

He tightens his grip on my hair and pulls my head back a little more, and I feel him lean forward, his hot breath in my ear. "Be a good girl and cum on my dick." He whispers, and I clench my muscles against his cock in response.

"Make me." I whimper, my voice strained with pleasure.

He fucks me even harder now, my ass stinging every time his body collides with me, the slapping sound incredibly loud in the quiet bedroom.

"Ugh, god..." I cry in ecstasy, my head hanging down but being held firmly by my hair, David truly in control of me.

I am filled again and again, the heat inside me growing as his hard cock plows deep inside my body with relentless fury. Before long, the familiar glow envelopes me again, and my climax starts to creep nearer. I prop myself against the wall and hold on for dear life, trying to ride out David's powerful thrusts as he fucks me to orgasm.

I tense, holding my breath, and then I cum hard. My thighs quiver as I struggle to support myself, my hands slipping off the wall, finding purchase on the mattress. David releases my hair as my pussy hungrily contracts against him and my face collapses into the sheets, moaning loudly along with each wave of my orgasm, my toes curling tightly.

I pull my hips forward, unable to take anymore, and David slips out of me. David kisses my back and neck, coaxing me through my recovery as I catch my breath once again, giggling at him.

"Fuck, you're sexy when you take charge." I say, kissing his lip.

"I know." He says with a laugh. "I could use a break though?." He says with an inflection that suggests it's a question, raising an eyebrow.

I just nod, smiling, and we shuffle to get into position for me to ride him. Before I can straddle him, David nods towards the desk. "Hey, it might be hot if I film you from here." he suggests.

Holy shit. I had completely forgotten about the recording, and I blush heavily as I realize that there was a video of David fucking me to a toe curling orgasm. My heart beats a little faster, but I nod at him with a small grin, going over and picking up the phone and handing it to David. He gets situated, aiming the lens at me and I move to straddle him, this thick manhood slick and laying against his hard body, throbbing gently as if begging for more.

I am a little shy and nervous now that the camera is focused solely on me, awaiting my performance. I take a deep breath, realizing that this is all for fun and there is no pressure to be a professional pornstar. I do, however, decide to take the opportunity to bust out some of my best moves if I am going to be recorded.

I put my hands on David's chest and smile down at him, starting to grind my wet slit against his hard cock, feeling the sweet pressure as my lips caringly caress along his length. The lens is pointed straight at me, but I don't look at it, instead looking at David. I want this to be about us, and not about the video.

I can tell how eager he is to be back inside me, and to be honest, I am too. I lift myself up and grab David's cock, pulling it so it's impressive length is standing erect in the air. I move my hips so my lips are positioned just above him and pause for dramatic effect, biting my lip as I watch the pained anticipation on his face. Then I slowly lower myself down, feeling my lips kiss his tip, and then part, welcoming him back inside.

I enjoy the expression on his face as my hips work themselves, taking each inch slowly inside me. I can't help but sigh a little "Oooh" as his thick manhood fills me, stretching me to my limit. Finally, I manage to sit all the way down on him, his full length deep inside me. My eyes lock with his, silently communicating that I am going to rock his world, and I begin to work my hips with the best technique I can muster. My hips are cocked a little at an angle, so they smoothly glide him along my walls as I move upwards. Then, I expertly take him back inside me, filling me back up.

I do this slowly and deliberately for a minute, getting used to the rhythm and letting David find his preferred camera angle. Now I begin to pick up the pace, wanting more of that primal and frantic energy when he was taking me from behind. My ass slaps noisily against him as my full ass crashes down on him repeatedly, and both of our moans mingle as we lose ourselves in passion. Despite the intensity of our love making, David is doing quite well at holding the camera steady.

Our normal dynamic is somewhat interrupted with the cellphone being front and center between us, but we make do, not letting it diminish the pleasure. Where I might usually lean down as kiss him as I fuck him, instead I had my hands on his chest and deliberately push my tits together with my arms, making them look as big as I can and putting them right in the center of the action. I can tell he loves it, his eyes hungrily watching them as I milk his stiff cock inside me.

His body is reacting more and more to my efforts, his moans growing more frequent and gruff, and I can tell he is beginning to get close, probably holding it in for the sake of the video. I really didn't blame him, it had been quite a while since I had wound him up in the car with that sensual teasing blowjob.

"Are you ready to cum? I want you to." I tell him sweetly, fully prepared to ride him until he loses control, wanting to see him achieve the same orgasmic bliss that he had given me earlier.

"So ready." He purrs, nodding at me. "But I think I want to be on top for that." He adds, looking away from the phone screen and up at me. "I was thinking I could get a shot of me finishing on your tits?"

I smile at him, nodding eagerly, picturing it in my mind. I was over most of my anxiousness about the video now, and that did sound like something I would want to watch when the mood struck and David was otherwise occupied.