My Best Friend David Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lift my hips and gently slide him out of me, my lips gripping him in protest. I lay on my back, grinning widely and preparing myself for David's finale. I always enjoy watching him cum, it was hot in its own right even if I don't get any direct pleasure from it.

"Here, you record until I'm close, then I'll take it back." he says, handing me the phone. I get settled on my back and then fiddle with the phone, trying to find just the right angle. I can see on the screen David moving to kneel between my legs, spreading them with his hands and then angling his hips to fuck me. There is the slightest sheen of sweat glistening on his chest and I can't help but blush as I see his hard body, even through the cell phone screen.

"You look so hot, babe." I say with a giggle.

He tugs on my thighs a little bit, getting me into position so he can fuck me without obscuring the camera, and then I let out a moan as I feel, and watch, him slip back inside me. He guides himself inside with his hand, and I angle the phone so that it has a good view of my pink lips spreading wide as he plunges inside of me.

His movements are primal and urgent, chasing his much needed orgasm. This was no longer about my pleasure, but taking what he needed from me.

"Fuck..." I moan, frowning in pleasure as he pounds me noisily into the bed.

His hips work expertly to bury his thick girth deep inside my pussy, sawing as deep as it will go. His balls slap noisily against my ass and they feel extremely full, making me bite my lip as I imagine what kind of load he was going to give me in a few moments.

"Fuck me, baby. I want to see you cover my tits." I tease softly, tits bouncing considerably as a result of his rough and frantic thrusting. I use my free hand to squeeze them together, showing him what a great target they will make for his hot seed. "Please?" I ask softly, looking up at him with my big brown eyes, my expression begging him.

That always seems to get him going, and he grunts as his frown of pleasure deepens, his mouth opening slightly. I start to play with my nipple, a finger flicking it back and forth sensually, and then I use my hand to massage it, letting it fill my hand fully.

"It's ok. Just cum. Give it to me." I whisper, begging him, squeezing my muscles against him.

"Fuck..." he moans breathily, and I smile as his thrusts are starting to grow more erratic.

"I'm getting close, give me the phone." He moans urgently, and I quickly hand him the phone. He clumsily flips the phone around attempting to get a google angle, clearly very close to cumming.

I bite my lip and squeeze my breasts together, looking up into his eyes and I feel his cock going very hard.

"Nghh.." he groans, frantically pulling himself out of me, his thick cock hovering over my wet, pink pussy. He goes to grab himself with his free hand but I quickly push it away with my own, grasping his thick shaft in my hand and frantically stroking him. His hard body is tense as he kneels between my legs and I watch with anticipation as my hand noisy strokes him to his climax.

"Fuck!" He grunts loudly, and at that exact moment his cock kicks powerfully in my hand, a massive white rope streaming through the air and landing on my neck. I yelp with a giggle and try to aim his cock at my tits. His cock continues to twitch and kick, huge spurts of his warm semen landing on my tits, glazing them.

"Oh, baby, yes." I moan as he is mid-orgasm, loving how much he is emptying on my chest. "Yes, give me all of it." My hand continues its stroking, but I settle into a slightly slower rhythm, not wanting to overwhelm him as he is clearly in the midst of an incredibly powerful orgasm.

"Yes, Sarah." he moans, managing to hold the phone still and capture the moments of his release. My chest is warm and wet as he covers me, and his contractions begin to become more muted, finally slowing to its last dying pumps, the final drops oozing from his tip, completely spent.

David leans back on his haunches, trying to catch his breath as the post-orgasm fatigue washes over him. I quickly take the phone from him with my clean hand and make sure to save it, lest all that juicy footage be lost.

David collapses into the bed next to me, and I lay my shoulder on his, not worrying about the mess for the moment, just enjoying the peaceful aftermath with him.

"So, how did it turn out?" he asks, craning his neck a little bit to see the screen.

"We're about to find out." I say grinning, and then take a moment to look at him and kiss him. "That was amazing by the way. I can see I got you a little worked up in the car, huh?" I add teasingly, looking at the mess on my chest.

"You knew the consequences." he replies with a chuckle.

After ensuring the video was saved, I hit play and watch as the image comes into focus. The view was perfect, and I found myself biting my lip as we relived the first couple minutes of our session.

"Damn, looks good so far." he says, impressed.

I skip through several minutes, stopping on the key moments. Even when I was riding him like a wild woman, the shot was surprisingly well done.

"You're a good camera man. I was worried it was going to be a shaky mess." I admit, raising my eyebrows at how well it had turned out.

We continue watching snippets of the video, teasing and laughing with each other as we enjoy the video we had made together. "Oh, I've gotta see that finish again." I say, quickly skipping near the end. I see myself from David's viewpoint, my tits bouncing as he fucks me for his final moments. I hum with approval as I watch myself taking him in my hand and stroking him to completion, covering me with his cum.

"So that's what you see every night." I say, teasing him and then giving him a quick kiss.

"Yep. Now you know why I can't keep my hands off you." he replies, pinching my butt and making me laugh.

We talk and relax as we recover, and I use the time to upload the video to my private cloud, ensuring I don't lose it should something happen to my phone. I was most definitely going to be watching that later, probably multiple times.

"Hey, I need a copy of that, too." David says, his voice telling me he means business.

"If I send it to you, are you going to spend the next week locked in your room?" I joke.

"No, I'll be too eager to make more videos with you." he says, nudging me with his shoulder.

I giggle. "Alright, I'll text you the link." I say, swiping to the cloud and sharing it with him.

We lay in silence for a few more moments, my mind wandering over the events of the evening. My lips curl into an adventurous grin. "Hey, you know that this whole thing was Tao's idea?" I say to David.

"What whole idea? The video?" he asks.

"Yeah. She said that we should make a sex tape. Said we were both hot enough to make porn and make money from it, too." I say giggling.

David frowns, as if thinking about it. "You really think we could make porn videos?" he asks, looking over at me.

I grin mischievously. "I don't know. Maybe. If you wanted to, we could try it. We could start with one video and upload it, see how it does online." I suggest.

David nods, his lips curling into a grin. "Could be fun. Maybe a little weird knowing a bunch of guys are getting off to you."

"Oh, it's not that weird. You're the one that gets to bed me whenever you want." I say giggling. "I would want our faces obscured though, if we decided to do it."

"That makes a lot of sense. It would be super weird if people at work knew what my O-face looked like." he said laughing. "It would be easy enough to frame it so our faces aren't captured."

"I know a lot of people online wear masks too. At least, that's what I've heard... from a friend. I wouldn't know." I say, clearing my throat comically.

"Mhmm..." David says, clearly not convinced.

After a few more moments, I work up the nerve to bring up the other subject. "Tao... also said that if we made one, she wanted to watch" I say slowly, looking over at him.

"Your friend, Tao? You want to show our sex tape to your friend Tao? Your friend that said she wishes she could have joined us when we were fucking Stephanie?" He says, smiling with a perplexed frown and chuckling.

I shrug. I had never done anything like this before but Tao always had a little crush on David, and I wouldn't mind showing her. "Why not? It was her idea that gave us this amazing video." I say. "I won't if you don't want to, though." I quickly add, wondering if this is over the line for him.

He thinks about it and looks at me, shrugging. "Look, I would normally say no as this could make things weird, but you've known her forever, and I trust you. If you want to show her, go ahead. Just understand it's not my fault if she comes banging our door down to get some of this." He says teasing.

"Oh, shut up!" I laugh, punching him in the shoulder. "Look, she can be our reviewer. She'll give us feedback and let us know if we have the skills to upload this online."

"Alright, sure, why not." he says, sitting up and stretching. "Let me know what she says. I'll start warming up the shower for you and then I'm going to grab a snack." He says, walking across the room and flipping on the light to the bathroom.

I lay on my back, opening my text messages and finding the thread I had with Tao.

Hey. I've got a surprise for you. You remember that idea you had at dinner?

I hit send.

Tao was always attached to her phone, and within a few moments the three dots appeared as she tapped out her response.

No, what idea?

I text out a reply. The one including a certain genre of video...

She is typing almost immediately and I laugh. She is probably sitting with a glass of wine in her apartment right now and this was going to make the rest of her night.

OMG, DONT FUCK WITH ME. SEND IT. NOW!

I can't help but tease her a little bit longer. I don't think I like your tone. Maybe if you say pretty please?

Fuck you! Pretty please with cherries on top, let me see your sex tape!!!!

I think about it one last time.

Ok, but you can't show anyone else. Not even the girls. Promise?

I promise. You know I'd never betray your trust. Now stop stalling and send it!

I take a deep breath and commit, copying the link to the video and pasting it into our thread, hitting send and watching it as it goes on its way to Tao. I flip back to my browser, and watch as the view counter flips from zero to one, and I smile knowing that Tao was going to be enjoying the rest of her night watching David and I fucking our brains out. I was anxious and excited to hear her feedback, wondering if it was just as hot for someone else to watch as it was for us to make it.

I toss my phone aside and get up from the bed, hearing David preparing something from the kitchen. The bathroom is already starting to steam up, at just the temperature I liked, and I step into the shower letting the hot water wash over my exhausted body and rinse me clean.

I run my fingers through my hair, letting the steam soothe me, and I reflect on how much my sex life has changed since being with David. My first threesome. First sex in a pool. First sex tape. Now one of my best friends was more than likely touching herself as she watched David have his way with me.

It excites me, and I grin to myself, wondering where our adventures were going to take us next.