All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 01'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Nicely told.

But just the back story, setting the stage for chapter/s to follow.

Sure would have liked some discussion about what kind of porn he watched. Was it Fetish? Denial? Femdom? Did he jerk off watching it? How often? Had he ever been in any kind of femdom relationship? Had he wanted to? Why hadn't he?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far and there is really a lot of potential for many more chapters. I hope you will continue this story soon.

Kind regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She really should have taken the keys. (Well done)

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

Very nice story so far. I am interested to see where this slow burn goes to.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has potential. Curious to see if this closet Somme can really come out and play.

chesterfieldmalechesterfieldmaleover 1 year ago

Incredible potential. Hope there's a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh boy great start to this story. just hope there are more chapters. maybe she'll figure out the she love face setting while he's bound to his bed and dhe really needs to keep those key..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course we know the "Truth or Dare" is going to bite next time. The more dominant side is going to surface when it's revealed he masterbated against her request. There is potential to the story continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story and really well written! I love the relationship between Patty and the protagonist. She just so casually and unintentionally, and yet very firmly keeps him in the friendzone, and it makes for a delicious dynamic. Your description of Patty physically and her outfits is also great, the less pronounced upper body along with the healthy thighs and legs is a favorite of mine:)

Cuckysubby47Cuckysubby47over 1 year ago

Amazing story man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story and convincing picture of friends fooling around together. I sense the momentum building and I'm not sure where you are going with all the possible doors you've opened. The segments are bit too long for my taste. Needs better proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. It felt like a plausible depiction of a real life friendship turn into something more.

Personally, I didn't like that Patty was in a committed relationship. Before she told her boyfriend it felt basically like cheating on her boyfriend and afterwards it just wasn't my kink. I also don't really like the emphasis on him sucking a penis both for the same reason that it isn't what I'm into and because he is obviously bisexuality but doesn't seem to realize it even given his prior experience with men which seems strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story thank you

dyetieddyetiedover 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

My second time reading this, its one of the most erotic stories on the site.

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago

Outstanding Friendzone Dialogue

The easy conversation between friends was very well done. He is obviously biased toward gay but it did not seem to matter. Their friendship was so that they could even share a bed without going for sex. Reading this, I was certainly pleased that I had lived in the friend zone for a while. She certainly left him in a distressed state when she went home

I do wish that he had need to confess that the cage had become uncomfortably tight and had asked that he might have the keys back. I wanted that she knew that she had moved a powerful lever.

stevesthenamestevesthenameover 1 year ago

Great start! Boy, do I want to know what Patty has in store for him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But all buildup for what's to come.

Four stars.

IshtarRisesIshtarRises9 months ago

I absolutely loved this story!! I look forward to reading the other chapters as well. In fact, I’m rushing onto the next one now. Amazing writer!!!

vkseverinvkseverin9 months ago

great story -- really well done. love the dialog

AG31AG318 months ago

Terrific! Thanks. Although I must confess I did scroll through some of the longer conversations. But that's just me.

DorcDorc6 months ago

Great start. Just getting started on this genre, your writing is popping my cherry! Can’t wait to read the rest of the series.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz20026 months ago

Great story! Not the over-the-top stuff and realistic yet sooo hot… Had me straing in my cage…

Looking forward to all other chapters. I’ll have to pace myself instead of reading it all at once.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Good premise.

Nice start/set up.

Has real potetial.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous