All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 04'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish this chapter was longer. Loved it though. Conrad has bitten off maybe more than he can chew and it's great to read. Patty has complete control now and I can't wait to read how she exerts her complete control over him just wonder if he will become her slave eventually and maybe even the couple's houseboy. Please continue this series gets better with every page. Thank you.

wandereyewandereyeover 1 year ago
Great!

I love the story so far and wish That I was in Conrad's place. I can't wait to find out what you have in store for him next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait till next chapter. I daresay she'll be locking Ben before long?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ben does the smart thing and breaks up with the soon to be controlling bitch of a girlfriend while Conrad uses his phone to purchase a 2nd set of keys or perhaps a little lube to help him slide out of his cage as it isn't difficult to do. OR he even opens a youtube video on how to pick locks and slips out that way.

He and Ben then go to the bar and laugh over the bullet they dodged together.

TyraeliiiTyraeliiiover 1 year ago

I would love to see him using his safeword. In storys its almost never used. At least she looks out for him as seen in ch 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the chapter as always, I loved it! I liked when you put the protagonist's focus on Patty's clothes and her hips as it shows he is preoccupied by his lust while he is denied any ability satisfy himself. I love the subtle psychological humiliations when it comes to the relationship between Patty and the protagonist. For example Patty referring to the protagonist as "sweetie", especially in the presence of others, is a foxy way in which to emasculate him in the eyes of those around them and in his own sense of self and I love it:)! My personal favorite stories of this sort are those when the submissive man thinks he is just playing a kinky game with the dominant woman, but slowly over time through subtle private and public humiliations and humbling, the woman has shaped the perceptions of the man's friends, family, and acquaintances into seeing him as a beta male, and she has also shaped the man's own perspective into accepting his lowered status, and it reaches a point when the man realizes with some terrible mixture of arousal and regret and it has stopped being a kinky game that he could stop, and that it is now his reality.

Your story touches on so many points I love, thanks so much for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Can’t wait tell she really gets her thing going. Like maybe soon fucking Ben on the couch in front of naked Conrad again, and this time she has him lay on the floor so she can do some face setting to get her creampie cleaned up. All the while Conrad stays locked up and Super frustrated..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

+1 for the safeword.

It happens in reality... it happens quite often... and if used properly by the sub and respected by the dom it strenghtens the relationship soooo much.

Using a safeword when put in an overwhelming situation isnt the end of a relationship le alone the end of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That chapter triggered me something awful.

Actually being outed is something terrible. Unfortunatly I know out of my own experience that being your BDSM indentity revealed against your will is in no way less hurtsome, careless and outright evil then having revealed you are gay or bi. It´s not done... not by something who considers you a friend.

I´m out. Please never ever do this thing again without a propper trigger warning like a ´forced outing´ tag.

This was really bad.

I didn´t rate.

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 1 year ago

Lucky Conrad has a GREAT Domme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While it was fun first few chapters but each chapter start to drift darker and darker, until this one, obviously writer intend to keep on cockold, non con control and even forced bi route where mc is only a toy while her gf is getting trained etc, I have already know what the story will go, 1 star and I'm never coming back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. Cuckold, non-consensual, forced bi = boring.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

I'm stunned by some of the negative comments here.

It's as if we're reading something entirely differen.

The quality of the writing in this series continues to operate a pretty high level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous