My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 06

Story Info
Patty shows me how to fuck properly.
5.2k words
4.65
42.1k
31

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was Wednesday. Patty would be coming by this evening and I was hoping she would hand me my keys back, so I could finally masturbate again. I really, really wanted to jerk off. But I was looking forward to just seeing her again mostly. Since we started playing, she'd been on my mind most of the time.

Late in the afternoon she texted me: "I'm running a little late. Will you make dinner? I'll be there at 7:30."

I promised her I would and I did some groceries straight out of work. I wanted to make her something special and it seemed I had enough time to cook her something nice.

She showed up at 7:50. I had dinner ready and was keeping it warm until she arrived.

"Hey sweetie," I said as I let her in. We hugged, as we often did when arriving or leaving.

"Hey perv," she said, kissing my cheek. She looked to be as happy to see me as I was to see her. "Sorry I'm a little late, I needed to pick up your keys on the way here."

We sat down for dinner immediately.

"How was your appointment with Deborah yesterday?" she asked.

"Painful. Thanks for the heads up by the way," I chuckled. "But it was doable." I paused for a second, contemplating if I really wanted to say out loud what I was feeling. I decided I did, so I said: "For you, I don't mind a little suffering."

She smiled. "That's great. I'm really curious how it looks, but let's have dinner first."

We ate and chatted a little about work and how things between her and Ben were going. I was curious about the rules they had agreed upon, but she just said that I didn't need to know them and I shouldn't worry since nothing will change.

She loved my meal and we just had a great time as the friends we had been for so long.

We finished dinner and started cleaning up together, still chatting.

"So, I decided to skip blowjobs during foreplay and get to the actual fucking sooner," she concluded as she was talking about her annoyance with Ben cumming too quickly. "I mean, I don't really mind going down on him, but he just gets worked up so quickly that I think it won't help if I want to enjoy the actual fucking more."

I just thought about Patty sucking Ben's cock. For some reason, imagining a powerful, strong young woman like Patty sucking a cock seemed strange, like she wouldn't do that.

"For some reason thinking of you sucking cock seems a little weird," I said. "Like it would be beneath you or something."

Patty chuckled. "Well, I do. Usually I don't really mind giving a blowjob, if a guy is clean," she said. "But the true fun I get out of it is knowing I have power over his body. When I blow a guy, I can easily manage his orgasm, I can just feel if he's almost there and back off a little, teasing him and trying to drive him mad with lust. I like that. And I'm really good at giving head."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really," she grinned. "How about you? You've experimented, you have given blowjobs, right?"

I hated talking about this with her. Okay, maybe not hated it, it was a fun topic and it turned me on to talk to her about sex, but I hated how she often seemed to think I was gay while I was not. But I wasn't going to dodge the topic or lie to her, so I truthfully answered her question.

"I have, yes. Just a few times though and it's a long time ago."

"Did you like sucking cock?"

I blushed, but decided to be very honest. "Yes, I did," I said softly.

"Are you any good at it?" Her eyes twinkled again, maybe because she liked the topic or maybe because my inhibition and shame was clear to her and she liked to make me feel embarrassed.

"I don't know," I said. "I never had any complaints."

"How many cocks have you sucked?" she asked as she studied my face.

I felt my embarrassment increase as I internally counted my experiences. "Just two guys," I said, glad the truthful answer wasn't actually that bad. "One guy just two times and the other almost daily for a few months."

"Do you spit or swallow?"

"Err, I don't know, I just make sure they don't cum in my mouth," I said, feeling myself blush again.

"So you've never tasted cum?"

"Well, I've tasted my own. Didn't like it."

"Hmm," she said, "we may need to work on that some time. Guys love it when you swallow their cum."

I wrinkled my nose for a second.

"Can you deepthroat?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so," I said.

"Another thing we should work on then," she said. "A pervert like you should be able to at least know how to deepthroat, don't you think? You do want to please a guy one day, right?"

See, she still thinks I'm gay, I thought. It annoyed me and I wanted this topic to end soon. This was going down south quickly, I realized.

"I don't know," I said, shuffling my feet while I felt my cock stir. Why do I always get turned on when she makes me feel like this, I thought. "It doesn't seem like a skill I really need."

"Sure you do," she said. "But before were are going to work on that, first let me see the result of Deborah's work. Take off your clothes."

I didn't even object this time as I was happy to change the topic and I really wanted her to see my smooth body. I wanted to be naked with her. So I started to take off my shirt.

"No Conrad," she said as if I was stupid. I could just hear her eyes roll in her tone of voice. "Okay, new rule: whenever I tell you to strip, you go to your bedroom, strip there, and come back to me. And if we're at my place you are to strip in the hallway. Understood? I don't want your clothes lying around everywhere and I certainly don't want to watch you strip."

"Yes, I understand," I said, feeling slightly reprimanded.

"Good perv. Now: strip!"

"Yes," I said and took off to the bedroom.

"And bring your dildo on your way back," she told me as I left the kitchen.

Without my body hair I felt even more naked that I usually did, but as I walked back to the living room, I realized I didn't feel as embarrassed anymore. Maybe I was starting to get used to being naked around Patty, although it still made me feel really small being butt naked around the well dressed hot girl. At least, this time I was proud to show of my body. Well, not my body actually, I still didn't feel comfortable with my own body, but I was proud to be able to show her the result of the suffering I took for her.

"Oh, nice," she said as I walked in, smiling. She walked towards me, took the dildo from my hand and threw it on the couch. She carefully looked at me and slid her hand over my thigh briefly to feel the softness of my smooth skin. Then she teasingly felt the skin of my pubic region, just above my cage, with just one finger. My cock reacted immediately and started to fill up it's cage.

Patty roughly grabbed my hips and turned me around to check out my ass. It was by far the most she had touched my naked body ever and I loved the feel of her hands on my body and the closeness of the girl I loved.

Very briefly I was in a little part of heaven, until she smacked my ass, making me jump as my butt cheek stung.

"She did a really nice job, as usual," she grinned. "How does it feel?"

"Very naked, but I really like it," I said. "Like my skin is more sensitive than it was before."

"Good," she said. "I want you to keep it this way. Go back for another full body wax if it starts to grow out again, okay?"

I agreed. "I didn't know you disliked body hair that much," I said.

"That's probably because I don't," she said. "I love some hair on a man. It feels nice and I love rubbing my pussy on Ben's furry thigh. The hair just tickles my pussy when I do that, it's great."

I had a mental picture of Patty riding Ben's thigh for a second and my cock loved it. Then I quickly asked: "Then why did you want to have me waxed smooth?"

She chuckled. "On you those hairy legs just looked silly really, so I wanted it gone."

She didn't sound like it was her intention, but if she meant to make me feel like I wasn't a real man by making a distinction between men and myself, she succeeded very well.

"Now, back to deepthroating," she said business like, while she picked up the dildo. "Wait, you did clean this, right?" She looked suspiciously at the toy.

"Of course. I may be a perv, as you put it, but I'm not filthy."

She carefully sniffed the dildo briefly and seemed to be satisfied about it's cleanliness, because she said: "Okay, I'll show you how to do it. But just once, so pay attention. Okay?"

My excitement rose as I nodded.

"The most important part is to open your throat really wide and to breath in a little before you start. And then you simply glide it down your throat. Like this." She grabbed the dildo by its suction cup, tilted her head back a little and held the dildo in front of her face. Then she breathed in, opened her mouth and throat and slid the entire length of the dildo into her mouth in one go without even batting an eyelid. Once there, she briefly licked the rubber balls with her tongue and then slid it out again. There may have been a very slight gag as it exited her throat, but she suppressed it very well. It was an amazing thing to see, I thought. My cock got hard right away.

"See? Nothing to it," she said, grinning proudly, and then she pushed the dildo into my hand, wet from her saliva. "Now you."

"Can I sit down trying this?" I asked, postponing my humiliation again.

"Sure."

We sat down and I tilted my head back, as Patty had, and held the dildo in front of my face. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do this, but I was determined to try if it pleased her. So, I took a breath and slid the dildo into my mouth. I got it in for maybe two inches until it touched my tongue and the cleft of my throat and then I gagged. I pulled it out quickly, feeling my eyes tear up a little.

Patty chuckled and shook her head. "Try again," she said.

I did it again, but with the exact same result. As soon as it was in the back of my mouth, I simply gagged.

"I can't do it," I said, hoping she would just conclude I couldn't deepthroat and maybe make a little fun of me, before letting go of the subject all together.

"Come on Conrad, do you think girls just are born with the ability to stuff a cock up their throat? If you want to deepthroat, you have to practice a little and learn how to do it," she said. "Now, try again. Open your throat wider and push your tongue forward a little, like saying 'aahh' without any sound. Then try to find that spot that makes you gag and hold it there for a few seconds. If you feel you need to gag, just, well, don't."

I took a deep breath, then tried again. I pushed the rubbery cockhead against the back of my throat and fought off the need to gag. I even succeeded to refrain from gagging for maybe a whole second, before I gagged a little. I held it in place though for another second. Then I gagged really, really hard, as if my whole body was trying to expel the intrusive object and I quickly pulled it out, afraid I might puke.

I had a huge coughing fit while tears ran down my face.

"That's a little better," Patty said. "You'll see, you'll get there with enough practice."

"Boy that's awful," I said, still coughing a little.

"Your body just needs to get used to it," she said. "Once you get the hang of it, it's really not that bad and being able to deepthroat feels real slutty. It's probably the most submissive thing I do," she said, grinning. "You'll love it. But you do need practice, so I want you to practice this every day for the next week, okay? Focus on not gagging before you push it into your throat further."

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Yes, you want to be a good perv, right?"

If she meant if I wanted to please her and be her little toy, then yes, I definitely wanted to be a good perv. So I nodded.

"Practice then, every day. You'll make a guy very happy one day."

I nodded my agreement to the practicing. But I hated she seemed to see me as gay again, so I protested that by saying: "But I'm not gay."

"Sure you're not," she said, teasingly. I wasn't sure if she meant it or not. "But your cock doesn't lie and it indicates you love sucking that dildo, so I'm sure you would love to please a guy and deepthroat a real cock."

I looked at my cage for a second and she was right, it was dripping with precum, although my cock wasn't fully hard anymore.

She just smiled at me for a few seconds.

"Good. Now let me see you fuck it," she said.

"What? You mean put it in my ass? With you watching me?" I asked, going a little wide eyed.

Patty nodded, her eyes glimmering with the pleasure of my humiliation. "Of course. I've seen you put that vibrator up your butt the other day, so what's the problem?"

Here comes the real embarrassing part, I thought. My cock got harder again though.

"Go on, get yourself some lube and whatever you need. I want to see you ride it."

As I got up my heart raced. I grabbed a bottle of lube and a towel.

"Where do you want me?" I asked her, trying to resign to my fate.

"Put it over there on the floor," she said, pointing to a spot where I had room and I could stick the suction cup on the wooden floor.

I took the dildo and put it where she pointed, making sure the cup had enough suction to stay in place.

"Now lube up," she instructed.

I put a big glob of lube on the rubber cockhead and smeared it out over the entire length of the dildo. Then I used the lube on my fingers to lube up my ass crack and butthole, sticking a finger in a little.

Patty was sitting on the couch, leaning forward, carefully watching my every move. "Now go sit on it," she ordered.

Just as I thought I was getting used to all the awkwardness, sitting on a dildo while my fully dressed best friend watched me was a whole new level of embarrassment for me. I didn't dare to look at her as I squatted over the dildo and tried to find it's head with my butthole. Once I found it I tried to lower myself onto the dildo, but it just slipped away from me. I tried again, thinking this time it would enter me, but it slipped away again. The suction cup let loose and the dildo feel over.

Patty laughed at my clumsiness. I could feel my face glow and my jaw clench in shame of my failing efforts while being on display, but I tried again, this time holding the dildo with one hand to guide it in. I pushed it against my ass and tried to relax my sphincter. And then it popped in.

I lowered myself on the dildo, but in this position I couldn't go down really far. I moved up a little, almost accidentally letting the dildo slip out again and tried to lower myself down further this time which only resulted in me almost losing my balance and falling over.

"Boy, this is really awkward to look at," Patty said, chuckling. "Why don't you insert it in that position, then lean back on your hands so you can actually fuck it?"

I did as she suggested. I found a position that worked by leaning on my hands and moving my feet forward a bit. Now I could lower myself all the way down, feeling the firm dildo slide deep inside, sending a thrill through me as it slid along my prostate.

I started fucking it, very slowly at first to let my ass get used to the rubbery intruder. Once it started to feel better, I slowly increased the speed.

I briefly glanced at Patty. She was still leaning forward, her chin resting on her hand and smiling sheepishly, as she watched me ride the dildo. I felt a little too ashamed to look her in the eyes, but I got a little more confident.

The dildo felt great. I loved the wet feeling of the lube and the slick shaft of the dildo penetrating my asshole, but the best of it were the waves of horniness I felt every time its head passed along my prostate. It turned me on tremendously and although my cock didn't feel that hard, I could feel precum slowly flowing through my urethrae.

"That's a bit better," Patty commented on my efforts. "Now fuck it like you mean it, like it's a real guy and you want to make him cum."

I increased the speed and the length of my thrusts. I tried to move down all the way until the fake balls touched my ass on every stroke, and moving up quickly and far enough to make long strokes, but not to let the dildo slip out. Soon I started panting and my chastity cage bounced up and down between my legs, jiggling my cock and balls around. It was hard work, but I loved the feel of the fake cock pounding my ass.

"It's sweet to see you try so hard, but you're completely missing the point," Patty said. "All you do is move your whole body up and down."

I slowed down to a near stop and looked at her puzzled.

She got up and walked towards me. I felt really small as she stood in front of me, looking down at me as I hovered in the air with that dildo half way up my ass.

She squatted in front of me to look me straight in the eyes with those beautiful hazelnut brown eyes and smiled.

"Okay perv, I'll show you. But again, only once, so pay attention," she said, sweetly.

As I nodded, I wondered if she would take of her clothes and sit on the dildo, but she just put her feet right in front of mine and leaned back on her hands, mirroring my position.

In a very sexy way, she moved her head back, waving her long hair behind her briefly. I was frozen in amazement of how sexy she looked and moved.

Then she started to move her hips. She arched her back and tilted her hips backward as she slowly moved down. When reaching the lowest point, she tilted her pelvis forward, pushing her crotch in my direction and then she moved upwards again, in a very, very sensual and smooth way. The hot girl next door had turned into a very sensual minx all of the sudden.

She slowly repeated the movement, making sure it was very clear at what point she tilted her pelvis. Then she did it again, speeding up a little. I just watched as she demonstrated how to properly ride a cock.

My eyes were glued to her pelvis. Those amazing hips, rocking up and down, making a milking motion to whatever would be inside of her. Her strong legs in her jeans, visibly stretching the fabric as they worked. The triangle of her lower abdomen, leading to her pussy. I could see straight between her legs, even see the puffiness of the area where here pussy was. It was amazing to see her move like that.

Then she moved her hand between her crotch and my eyes and snapped her fingers.

"Hey, stop drooling at me and pay attention, you little pervert."

I snapped out of it and looked at her sheepishly.

"Move with me," she said. "Follow my moves and milk that cock with your butt."

I nodded.

"Butt backwards as you go down, slide that cock in, welcome it inside your body," she said softly, erotically even, as she demonstrated the movement. I followed her. "Then pussy... I mean your thingy forward and move up. Really feel that cock slide through you, as if you try to grab it in a way. Try to pleasure it," she said.

I followed her movement, feeling my cock throb in it's cage as I imagined the dildo to be a real cock, with senses and nerves and such, and I tried to move in a way that would feel amazing to the cock instead of focusing on how it felt in my ass.

Together we moved our hips, me trying to match her movements as well as possible.

"Yeah, that's it," she smiled lovingly as I got the hang off it. "That's better. Keep going."

She got up and sat back on the couch, watching me from there as I tried to pleasure an imaginary cock while riding a very real dildo.

It felt hot. I liked the way it made me feel and all of the sudden any awkwardness I felt of Patty observing me was gone and I actually felt sexy showing her how I would ride a cock in my little chastity cage and my smooth body.

She felt it too, probably, because she smiled at me with a look I had rarely seen from her.

"It looks like you are having fun. Your cage is dripping," Patty grinned after a few minutes.

I was having fun, I realized. I loved it. It was absolutely hot and erotic.

12