All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 06'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyday this story gets better and thank you for the additional page. Patty has a slave boy now and could her next step be getting Conrad used to eating cum but instead of starting with his own Patty comes over full and he gets a lot more than he wanted when she lifts her skirt. Conrad is a very lucky sub/slave in training as he begins his life of complete service to Patty and others that she chooses. I absolutely love this story and hope you continue it.

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

It's obvious that this whole story was written at the same time and is just being released in chapters that correspond to encounters. The spelling errors are still there and still the same errors. (Of instead of off is the most egregious example) I'm liking the story but I'm finding it harder and harder to overlook the continuing spelling errors. I would have given this 5 stars but the continuing spelling errors cost you a star, so I only gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm done reading, getting disappointed at what Patty is turning Conrad into. It's partly Conrad's own fault for not telling Patty he's in LOVE with her more than the idea of wanting to please a guy. He's ONLY going along with Patty to please her, meanwhile he detests the sissy training that she is putting him thru. Thanks for

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great next chapter. can't believe she didn't have him lick up his own cum off the bathroom floor that he had shot out there. for some reason Patty is training him to be Ben's sissy fuck toy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise, still.

Gay-related stuff simply a turn off, for me at least.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. This story totally mirrors my Mistress/wife pantyboy journey. I love the flow of your story. You dont miss a beat... There is no transitional misconnection from one sentence/paragraph to the next. I follow every word and sentence. I've been dripping precum since I started reading your chapters. Mistress wont let me cum otherwise I would have already.. She is now reading your story!

perroCastidadperroCastidadover 1 year ago

I like it .... Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

I think it's time for him to respect her more and start calling her Mistress Patty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is very interesting. The characters seem real and I like them all, including Ben. Now Patty is Ben’s girlfriend and they are very intimate. Yet Patty has this thing going on with Conrad. Ben is an enigma to me. He has seen that Conrad is into sex games, and he knows that Patty is aware of Conrad’s sex games also. Unless I missed something, Ben doesn’t know that Patty is Conrad’s key holder and that she is up to her neck in Conrad’s sex play. What happens when Ben discovers their games? Are the commenters correct is believing that Patty is training Conrad to be a cumslut submissive, a dick-sucking plaything for Ben and Patty? I hope not!

Put when Patty said words to the effect of, “You’ll make a guy very happy one day,” as she watches him learning to deep-throat a big dildo, at her insistence, where else can it go? Color me ‘Concerned.’

J. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous