My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's enough. Get off that cock, you little perv, before you make a fool of yourself by blowing your load by ass fucking yourself."

I felt awkward again all of the sudden. I quickly got off the dildo and sat on the towel, catching my breath. I noticed I was sweating. "That's pretty hard work," I said.

"If you get tired doing that this quickly, you have to practice this position every day for as long as you can after your deepthroat practice. Understood?"

"Yes, I understand," I said, still panting a little.

"You did good Conrad. Did you like it?"

I blushed, feeling conflicted between utter humiliation and pride. I looked straight at her when I said: "Yes. It feels great."

She smiled a warm smile and had her amused twinkle in her eyes. "You are such a perv."

Maybe I was, I thought, but I loved being one. And I realized I made myself go through all these humiliating ordeals to just see her eyes twinkle like that.

"Okay, get up," Patty said as she stood up. "Follow me."

Oh god, I thought, what more does she have in mind for me?

I followed her and watched her hips sway as I walked behind her. She went to my bathroom.

I may have looked a little worried, because when we entered she said: "Don't worry Conrad, you are going to love this part." Then she took the keys to my cage out of her pocket and handed them to me.

"Take off your cage," she said. "You need a real shower." She turned on my shower and then jumped on top of my washing machine, folding here legs below her.

I unlocked the cage and took the cage part off. My cock just jumped out and I quickly took off the ring. My cock was slippery with precum.

Patty sat there, grinning sheepishly at my cock, which instantly grew hard. "Now, take a shower and make sure you clean your penis well. I'm going to watch you from here to keep an eye on you."

All of the sudden I felt really, really naked, being in her presence without my cage on. With my cage on my penis was mostly hidden and out of sight, although you could see if it was hard or not if you looked carefully. But now my cock was just in plain sight, standing straight up, pulsing slowly with my heartbeat. I felt embarrassed about my lack of size and of my erection and I quickly covered it with my hands.

I stepped into the shower and started soaping up my smooth body.

"Turn so I can see your thingy Conrad," Patty ordered.

I didn't like that she called it my thingy again, although it seemed to encourage my cock to get as large as it could possibly get. I avoided eye contact with Patty while I soaped up my erection, enjoying the feel of my smooth pubes and balls and savoring the feeling of my hands touching my dick for the first time in days. It felt so good to be out of the confinement of that cage.

"Was is hard for you to be locked for a few days?" Patty asked, genuinely interested.

"Yes, it was harder than I thought," I said. "Although in a way it was fun. I do like it that you control it. I am just really, really yearning to cum."

She smiled at me, looking at me with a loving look that seemed to really appreciate me, as a friend and as a sub.

"You know I will lock it up again right after your shower, right?"

I nodded.

I knew.

"You know what, if you want to cum so badly, why don't you just cum?"

I looked at her puzzled. "What, right now?"

"Yes. Jerk that cock, show me how you masturbate in the shower."

I hesitated for a second, it would be awkward. But then again, everything I did the last few weeks while she was looking at me had been awkward, so why not?

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, smiling. "You can even look at me while you jerk off." She let her legs drop over the side of the washing machine and leaned back a little, looking like a sexy girl next door again.

I was still washing my throbbing cock. I was practically jerking it already. So I started to stroke it for real, letting my eyes wander across Patty's body. I looked at her neck, her small tits, barely visible but very prominent in my minds eye. I looked at her flat belly and my favorite parts of her: her hips, her legs, those legs, the jeans hugging those strong legs, oh god, those legs.

And then I came. It had taken me maybe a minute, and now I finally came, moaning, staring at her legs. My knees were buckling as my cock spit out a huge shot of cum that flew right out of the shower booth onto the floor of the bathroom. The rest of my spurts went down the drain of the shower.

It must have been one of the most satisfying orgasms I ever had.

Patty just looked at me lovingly and with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, clearly enjoying me having such a wonderful, relieving orgasm.

"That was really hot to see, beautiful even," she said when she saw me come back to my senses again. She meant it, I could hear it in her voice. She watched me a little longer as I rinsed my cock, catching my breath. I smiled at her, not even shy this time.

She cleared her throat, recomposing herself. "Now stop playing with your thingy, perv," she said. "Get out of that shower and dry off."

I did as I was told. While I was toweling myself off, Patty cleaned my cage in the sink for me, thoroughly washing it with soap and rinsing it off. She handed it to me after drying it.

"Here, put it on again," she instructed. "I want to see how you do it."

While she watched me, standing across from me, I showed her silently how I put one ball, then the other through the ring before working my dick through it. I positioned the ring correctly, pulling all skin through. Then I took the cage, pushed my cock in and aligned it correctly so the slid of my penis was right at the hole of the cage. Then I pushed the case in place, carefully pushing any skin out of the way so it won't get caught between anything, and I held it in place with one hand while inserting the lock with my other hand. I turned the key and pulled it out. Without a word and without any objection, I placed the key in her opened palm. She closed her fingers slowly, looking at me. It felt as if the whole gesture was a sacred ritual, a silent, trusting agreement between the two of us.

"May I give you a hug?" I asked, standing naked in front of her, feeling satisfied and tired.

"Yes, come here," she said as she jumped of the washing machine. I hugged her and she hugged me back, for real this time. I laid my head on her shoulder, smelling her hair, while her hands briefly caressed my naked back. A hand slid down, briefly resting on the small of my back, then moved down to caress my naked ass briefly. I felt her pressing her lower belly against my cage and she just held me like that for a minute. It was an amazing full body hug between my naked and her clothed bodies, warm and tender.

The she let me go, saying: "I have to get home, it's getting late."

I nodded and walked with her to the living room. She got her purse, kissed my cheek and walked towards the door.

"Remember," she said, "deepthroat practices and dildo riding every day for a week."

"Yes, I will," I said.

And then she left again. And I went straight to bed, tired, satisfied and very much in love with my best friend, who is natural Domme.

12