My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 07

Story Info
Patty gets some guidance.
7.2k words
4.74
31.8k
30

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up in front of Patty and Ben's apartment building and texted Patty to let her know I was here.

She had told me to pick her up at 10:15 this Saturday morning and I was right on time. She said we were going somewhere and it was a surprise where. I hated surprises, but she seemed to like keeping me in the dark.

It took her a few minutes to come down. When she exited the building and walked to my car, she looked amazing. She wore tight black slacks and low, shining black boots. Her purple shirt hung low on one shoulder, exposing a black bra strap, and she wore her brown hair in a pony tail, which was unusual for her since she usually wore it loose.

"Hey sweetie," she said as she stepped into the car, kissing me on the cheek. She smiled broadly and her eyes twinkled. "You feel like going somewhere?"

I smiled at her, feeling my love for her. "I don't know, where are we going exactly?"

"Oh yes, here is the address," she said, handing me a piece of paper, showing an address in her large, curly handwriting.

I entered it into the GPS. It was in the city, about 45 minutes away.

As I drove off, she asked me: "And, have you been doing your practices?"

"I have, mostly," I said.

"Mostly?" she said as she raised an eyebrow. "What's that about? Why not all?"

I felt reprimanded already. "Well, I did try the deepthroats, but I'm making just a little progress. I can keep it the back off my mouth for a few seconds now, but as soon as I try to move it I still gag pretty bad."

"Hmm," she said. "Keep practicing, you'll get there eventually. What about riding your dildo?"

"That I'm making great progress on," I said proudly. "I just skipped one day because of, well, some internal distress."

She chuckled. "Okay, I'll let that one day slide then."

"I'm really curious about where we're going," I said as I merged into the busy traffic on the freeway.

"I guess I could tell you a little about it," she said, amused at my curious expression. "I realized a while back I don't know that much about those kinky things we have been doing lately and I wanted to know more, so the last few weeks I have been hanging out on a Discord server for Dommes."

I had already figured as much when I saw the website the other day. "Really?" I said.

"Yes," she said, grinning. "I'm still not sure if I could qualify as a Domme or if I even want to be one, but I love pushing you around and obviously you need some serious help to control your urges, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to learn a thing or two about bdsm and such."

I glanced at her face briefly. She was loving this, that much was clear to me.

"So I started chatting with some very nice women. Well, mostly nice," she chuckled, continuing her story. "And I chatted a lot with one of them in particular. She invited me over so she could teach me some things and she said to bring my sub, as she calls it."

I swallowed. This might be, well, exciting I guess. But it felt a little intimidating as well to be meeting a Domme I didn't know.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"All I'm saying for now is that she has a lot of experience," she said, smiling mysteriously at me, gaging my reaction. "She has been a professional Domme for over 30 years."

That even startled me a little.

"Wait, we're going to a pro Domme?" I asked.

"No, *I* am going to pro Domme that I befriended, and you are just here as an adornment," she stated, making sure I knew my place. "And to drive me," she added, giggling.

I was really nervous as I parked the car at our destination. It was in a residential neighborhood in a quiet part of the city. There were some apartment buildings as well as some larger houses in this street.

"That must be it," Patty said, pointing at an inconspicuous, small, single story building. It had two visible windows, which only showed closed drapes.

We got out and walked there. Patty rang the bell and we waited as I felt my heart in my throat.

The door was opened by a woman in a black, leather dress, with a slender figure and a friendly, round face. She looked to be well into her fifties, early sixties even maybe.

"Hi Patty, it's so nice to finally see you in person," she said heartly as she opened her arms and gave Patty a generous hug.

"Hi," Patty just said, hugging her back.

"And who's your friend?" the lady asked as her eyes briefly looked me over.

"This is Conrad," Patty said.

"Hi Conrad," the lady said, shaking my hand. She had a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you. I'm Maggie."

"Hi Maggie," I said, feeling very shy.

"Why don't you come on in?" Maggie said and with her arm she gestured into the hallway.

We stepped into a very small hallway with black walls. It was so small we barely fit in there with the three of us. There was a coat rack and a low shelf for shoes, not much more.

"Please, would you take of your shoes?" Maggie asked. "Sometimes people walk barefoot inside, so I would like to keep it clean."

Patty wrestled her small boots off, leaning her butt against the wall for balance, while I kicked off my sneakers. Then Maggie led us the way into another room.

This room wasn't large, but what made it feel even smaller were all the things in there. It had red walls that were absolute packed with bdsm gear. I saw leather straps, chains, cuffs, bars and whips, and that was just one of the four walls. There were shelfs with hoods, masks, metal devices like chastity cages and ball stretchers. There were metal hooks and bars hanging from the mirrored ceiling. It was just crammed with all kinds of bdsm gear.

I kept looking around the room. There was a black massage table, or probably a bondage table I realized. A saw a gynecologist chair with large, black leg supports and a bondage chair with a straight back. It smelled like leather and latex.

The room felt nice, but it was really intimidating for a guy like me. I had never, ever seen so much gear and torturous devices in one place and I was absolutely dumbstruck when entering this amazing room. And not just me, Patty was looking around the room with eyes like saucers.

Maggie set up two wooden fold up chairs. "Please, have a seat," she said. "Would you like some tea?"

"Yes please," Patty said.

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

Maggie smiled at me, saying: "Oh, aren't you polite."

She went through a door I assumed lead to a kitchen or something, while Patty and I sat down.

"This room is amazing," Patty sighed as she put her hand on my upper arm.

"It is, isn't it?" I replied, still looking around, spotting something I hadn't noticed yet ever second. "A bit scary though."

Patty grinned at me. "Yes, I suppose for you it is." She chuckled. "I just see a lot of fun possibilities once I figure out what all these things actually are."

I looked at her and saw the naughty twinkle in her eye I loved so much.

Maggie entered with two mugs of tea and handed them to us before sitting down in a large, throne like chair across from us. Her presence, combined with the leather dress and throne made me feel really, really small.

Maggie smiled at Patty, saying: "So, you like my studio?"

"Yes, it looks amazing. But I hardly know what all these things are to be honest."

"Oh, that's alright, you'll learn. And they may look nice and of course everything has it's purpose, but you don't really need any of these things to control your friend here," Maggie said. "Just a few small household items can be enough to have a lot of fun dominating him. Any other gear is just bonus."

"I see," Patty said. Even she seemed a little bit intimidated by the setting and the charismatic woman.

"Oh, speaking off gear, your order is ready. Remind me before you leave to hand it to you, in case I forget."

"Oh great!" Patty said.

I just looked at her, wondering what she ordered. I wanted to ask, but I didn't.

"So, what is it you would like to learn today?" Maggie asked. She deliberately seemed to address only Patty, not really ignoring me, but somehow making me feel I was there just as an adornment, as Patty had called it on our way over here. "What are you most curious about or what would you like to accomplish?"

"I'm not sure actually," Patty said as she sipped her tea. "I would like to know a little more about bondage I guess. And maybe get some ideas on how to control him and make him squirm. I like it when he squirms." She giggled.

Maggie smiled. "I see, and what kind of things have you been doing with him up to now?"

"I like teasing him and make him feel a little embarrassed, which is really easy since he's pretty shy. I got the keys to his chastity cage, so he usually easily complies with whatever I tell him to do."

"Oh, so you control his penis already," Maggie said, smiling. "Do you discipline him? Or torture him even maybe?"

"I'm not sure. How do you mean?"

"Well, have you ever spanked him or used a whip? Or have you tied him down?"

"No, none of those things," Patty said.

"Would you like to?"

"Yes, definitely," Patty stated clearly. I looked at her briefly and saw her face light up and her eyes twinkle again. Her reaction pleased me, but it scared me a little as well. And it made me realize that, although I was very committed to pleasing her, I knew very little about what would actually please her the most.

"So, if you would like to do things like that, why haven't you done them yet?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know," Patty said. "I thought about spanking him for instance, but I haven't since spanking him if he didn't do anything wrong seems unfair. And he never does anything wrong, really."

I felt my cock wake up from it's slumber at the thought of Patty spanking me, especially her wanting to spank me and thinking about such things.

Maggie smiled understandingly. "I see. You know, spanking or whipping him, or maybe even torturing him in a way, can of course be used as punishment, but you can also do it just because you like too. Just because you like to see him squirm or hear him beg." She smiled friendly at Patty.

"Really?" Patty seemed to think about that. "What if he doesn't like it?"

"Well, for starters, you don't play with him because he likes it, although it's fine if he does. You play with him because *you* like it. Right?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Patty said.

"And secondly," Maggie said as she looked at me, "you can just talk to him about it. Would you mind if Patty spanked you just because she wanted too?"

I felt excited. "No, not at all, I would love that actually. And even if I didn't really like it, I really want to please her, so unless I would absolutely hate it, I would gladly take some suffering for her if she want me to."

"See?" Maggie said as she shrugged.

Patty just looked at me lovingly, her face aglow with appreciation and with her naughty twinkle in her eyes.

"Have you talked about limits? What not to do?" Maggie asked.

"No, not really," Patty answered.

"You should. Let him make a list of what he really doesn't want to do and allow him to change it at any time. That will give you more room to just do what you want to do and less worries about if he hates it or not."

"Ah, I see," Patty said, nodding.

"And he should have a safe word, so he can stop you if something gets too intense."

"That he already has," Patty said like a student who was proud she had at least one answer right.

"Good. So, lets find out what you want to learn. Why don't we get into action? Maybe you just take control of him as you're used to and I help you find out how to do things?"

"Sure, I'd like that," Patty said.

I swallowed nervously at the idea of Patty being taught how to control me, or spank me maybe, or even torture me, by a professional Domme. But this lady seemed to know what she was talking about and the idea of Patty playing with me in her presence excited me as well.

Patty looked at me with a friendly face. "Is that okay with you?" she asked me.

"Yes, absolutely," I said.

"Okay then. Start by stripping."

I got up and was about to take of my shirt when I realized Patty usually wants me to strip in another room. "Over here?" I asked.

"No, of course not," Patty said. "In the hallway." Then she looked at Maggie and asked: "Is that alright?"

She just smiled and nodded. So I took off to the hallway and started taking off my clothes, trying to ignore the fact that I was getting a little hard in my cage already and people were going to notice I got turned on sooner or later.

To my surprise I wasn't as nervous or embarrassed to return to the room as I thought I would be, but I still covered my cage with my hands as I entered, feeling shy about being naked with two clothed women.

Maggie and Patty were standing at the bondage table. Patty was studying large, heavy looking leather cuffs while Maggie explained to her what features made them good cuffs to use.

"Come here," Patty said as she noticed I had returned. "Give me your arm."

I stretched my arm out as I was told. Patty took the cuff and wrapped it around my wrist. Maggie showed her how tight they should be as Patty closed the heavy, metal buckles. Then she put the other cuff around my other wrist. Next she squatted behind me to buckle the matching leather cuffs to my ankles. They felt heavy on me and the leather felt rough, but what impressed me the most is how more submissive I felt just by wearing them.

Maggie lowered a metal bar with black rubber handles, shaped like the handlebar of a bicycle, from the ceiling.

"Do you mind if I instruct him a little, so you can see how you could work with him?" she asked Patty.

"No, of course not, be my guest," she said.

Maggie motioned me to stand under the bar. "Hold the bars," she instructed. I raised my arms and wrapped my hands around the bars. I had no idea about what they were going to do with me and that alone was highly exciting for me.

"He's nice and smooth," Maggie noticed. "Do you shave?" she asked me.

"No, I had him waxed," Patty answered her for me.

Maggie smiled. "Oh, that's a good choice," she complimented Patty.

Maggie returned her attention to me, but kept talking to Patty as she said: "You see, it's easy to instruct him to stand like this. He will probably keep standing like that if you tell him too. But if you do this," she said as she suddenly put her hands to my sides and squeezed my flanks, "he will let go off the bars." And she was right, I had been startled enough to let go without even noticing it myself.

"So," Maggie continued as she picked up two metal hooks, "that's why I like to make sure he will stay in that position, even if I touch him." She hooked my cuffs onto rings at the ends of the bar.

"Oh yes," Patty acknowledged.

"It will feel very different for him. And he isn't going anywhere. Not even if you tickle him," Maggie said, putting her hands to my sides again, tickling me really hard.

I started laughing and screaming and before I knew it I was involuntary yanking on my cuffs and the metal bar as I squirmed in a futile attempt to get out of reach of Maggie's tickling fingers to the point I actually had pulled my feet of the ground, hanging by the heavy duty cuffs.

Patty was laughing hysterically at my predicament. Maggie seemed to genuinely enjoy teasing me like this as well.

"Here, you try it, he's your sub," Maggie said, stepping back.

Patty looked me straight in the eyes as she tickled my sides using her fingernails. Again, I squirmed, laughing and yelling, yanking my bonds and trying to get out of reach.

"There, he's squirming," Maggie stated. "Easy, right?"

"Yes," Patty giggled. She stopped tickling me and waited for me to relax.

Maggie hinted: "He does make a lot of noise, don't you think? Maybe you could do something about that?"

Patty nodded, getting the hint, and looked around the room until she noticed a ball gag between the hundreds of items on the walls. She took it of its hook and stood in front of me, ready to put it on.

"That will go on easier if you stand behind him, so you can see the buckle," Maggie hinted. "It's always better if you can see what you're doing, especially when they try to keep you from tying them up."

Patty walked around me, letter herself being taught by the experienced Domme, and held the ball in front of my face. "Open up, perv," she said with a loving tone in her voice.

I complied and she put the rubber ball in my mouth, which tasted, well, like rubber, and felt way bigger than it looked. She buckled down the straps behind my head.

Maggie looked at me and said: "If you have to use your safe word while you can't speak, you just turn your head from side to side and say 'uh-uh-uh' really loud. Or you snap your fingers, okay?"

I nodded, indicating I clearly understood.

Then Patty stepped in front of me again and looked me straight in the eye, gaging my feelings. She silently put her hands on my chest, letting them rest there for a second. I loved looking in her eyes like that and I felt really slutty and submissive, tied up and with the red ball in my mouth. My love for her warmed my heart for an instance.

Then Patty curled her fingers and dug her nails into my skin, just below my collar bones. Without batting an eyelash and still making intense eye contact, she moved her hands down, painfully scratching my skin. She went down across my chest, just between my nipples, down to my stomach.

"Mmmppff," I moaned in pain. I fought the urge to close my eyes and I managed to keep looking at her without blinking. I didn't want to break that amazing eye contact. The combination of the pain and the deep connection we made by looking at each other like that made it a very erotic experience. I felt the stripes she made with her nails burn a little as she lovingly smiled at me. The lingering pain made me feel alive.

"You two are certainly cute together," Maggie noticed, as she observed the rookie Domme think of more ways to torment me. And when she did think of something I could see it in her eyes immediately. She went from a loving smile to evil grin just before she moved to stand next to me, on my left, so she could rub my shoulders with her right hand. Using one hand this time, she dug her nails into my skin again, just below my neck, and slowly dragged them across my skin, along my spine, all the way to the top of my butt crack.

I moaned against the gag, this time closing my eyes, enjoying the painful but very erotic sensation. I loved suffering for her. And I loved her touching my naked, tied up body.

She traced the marks she just made gently with her hand, from top to bottom, as if she wanted to sooth my skin. When her hand reached my ass, she gentle petted my left butt cheek and then my right. Then, suddenly, she raised her hand and slapped my right cheek. It made a really loud clapping sound and it stung. I moaned loudly into the gag, more in surprise than in pain.

Then she slapped my left cheek, then the right again, then back to left, going back and forth in a steady, slow pace, making sure every slap counted. She was looking at my face mostly as she spanked me.

It hurt quite a bit. I found out I loved this kind of pain, but the longer she continued, the deeper the stinging sensations seemed to get. Soon each spank felt like an explosion of stinging needles.

I noticed I was moaning into the rubber ball on every smack and I felt saliva running down my chin. I tried to keep it in my mouth, but I couldn't, making me feel even more helpless.

After a little while I started moving more, involuntary, instinctively trying to evade the hand that hurt my poor, burning ass again and again.

"Try to put your body into him," Maggie said. "See if you can keep him from moving too much."

Patty paused spanking me as she pushed her body against my side. My butt tingled and glowed as I felt her small boobs press against my naked flank. She pushed her belly and pelvis against my body and lifted her left leg a little to block me from going forward. I could feel those strong thighs press against my smooth, naked thigh and knee as I smelled her scent. She wrapped an arm around my stomach and held me tight as she raised her hand behind my back again and slapped my butt.

12