All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 07'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter Maggie was a great teacher and Patti has a slave in training and I think she is well on her way to own Conrad completely . Now she knows he likes and responds well to pain I'm sure his threshold will increase with time. I am sort of surprised that she didn't or Maggie didn't suggest that Conrad drink his cum from the condom. Since it seems that Patti wants Conrad to become a cocksucker and an ass slut he needs practice with both or she may be saving it for a live performance? This series gets better every chapter please keep it up and I love the longer chapters.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

Thank you for a great chapter. You really captured the connection between sub and domme and the desire to please, how the desire to please or make the domme proud changes the pain into a badge of honer in pleasing her.

I look forward to each new chapter.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise continues.

Pain isn't erotic for me.

You wrote: "Oh, speaking off gear, your order is ready." You meant OF, not OFF.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love that the story is heating up, Patti is learning about her role and Conrad is learning about his role, both seem to enjoy it. i hope you keep this story going for a while love what you are doing with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great going on this chapter, but still a little vanilla, a real true dom would have told Patty that normally subs are required to eat their cum when ever they cum. no matter if it's in a condon, on a hand or on the floor and especially if it ended up in a pussy or ass, and they should expect to eat other men's cum when told to where ever it is, on a cock or what ever..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this chapter. It's fun to read how Patty learns about all the stuff and everybody gets to enjoy themselves. I also like that no other guy is envolved, that's just not my cup of tea :D Maybe Patty will soon begin to wear the key on a necklace? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amen to failedscout’s remarks! Loved to read that Patty spanked Conrad for as long as he was enjoying it and then some more for as long as she was enjoying it. And then a few more and stopped

. He loves pleasing her and she loves controlling him. The both know he was set up to fail the no-orgasm command, which set up warm repartee. Her checking in with him and praising his performance was the best part of this chapter for sure. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous